Greeks are Arabs SMH

WE

Attached: stefanos-miltsakakis-maximum-risk-1996-FHPB2W.jpg (880x1390, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Mantzoukas#Career
sciscape.org/modern-greeks-decedents-ancient-mycenaeans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUZ

Attached: 6197183871_db6578f7ef_b.jpg (1024x703, 383K)

ARABS

Attached: eye-elena-kampouris05.jpg (1366x2048, 1.99M)

AND SHIIIIIIEEEEEET!

Attached: a.jpg (798x1067, 252K)

No one ever claims Greeks are Arabs. greeks dont even look Arabic. some Levantines look Greco but not the otherway arround.

Are Levantines, semites (syrians,iraqis,lebanese) even Arabs?
we know Iranians and Turks are not Arabic!

if an American tells you
>""you arent white""
>""you're a turk""
then don't even bother because most Americans here intend to be non whites.

Attached: 0bfd2346b33a4280b72fcb56d50a81d4.jpg (720x480, 87K)

Reminder that todays Greeks are almost the same as the Greeks from the time of Aristotle.

Greece is absolutely dying. Even if it was once a white nation, it won't be for long. Tsipras is granting as many citizenships as possible to the muslim 'refugees' to increase his voter base. But race is not nearly as important as the fact that Tsipras is trying desperately to destroy and remove all traces of orthodoxy that IS and defines Greece. He is an atheist communist hellbent on single-handedly destroying Greece. As a Greek Australian, we beg you to vote him out, for the love of God, before Greece becomes completely unrecognisable. Greece must always be an orthodox nation.

Who gives a FUCK about race anymore, the only thing that matters in the grand scheme of things now is religion, and christian influences are now being rejected and spurned on a global level.

White people have contributed more than anyone else Jow Forums tries to blame to the destruction of the west through bullshit globalist policies. Here in Australia, every single white person I've seen is dating/married to another race, and they believe in nothing. Screw wanting to be a hedonistic, valueless, cultureless white person, who clearly don't care enough to challenge the globalist agenda (those who do, are a minority). It is too late. Religion is all that matters now.

>500 years of Turkish occupation
>"NOT A DROP OF TURKISH BLOOD!!!!! WE ARE ALL 100% ANCIENT GREEK!!!!"

I've met some full blooded Greeks, they exist, but for every true Greek there are 10 half Turk mongrel Greeks.

Tsipras is surely going to be voted out. He has no chance of getting even the 15% of the vote in next elections in October. Golden Dawn is surely going to get over 12%. But it is said that it will approximate 20%, making it the second biggest party in parliament. If that happens, then New Democracy is doomed. Golden Dawn is going to wreck them.

Umm, Bruce, shitposting is not preferable now... You know you've never met a Greek. Also, I've seen the "1 true Greek for every 10 mongrels" meme many times now, soo...

Attached: 12 Stefanos.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Hmm nope, not a single counter argument present in your post.

cringe

Attached: 1543737322754.png (600x600, 391K)

Ok, here's an argument then:

In an anthropological study conducted in Laconia in Southern Peloponnese by Tito Körner, showed that most inhabitants were of Mediterranean, Alpine, Dinaric, Cromagnoid and Nordid phenotypes, all of them European phenotypes. As far as hair and eye colour pigmentation, 38% of Greeks in Laconia are light-haired and 43% are light-eyed.

In Mani Peninsula, the southernmost tip of the Peloponnese, about 20-30% of people are light-haired and more people than that have light eyes.

In an anthropological study in Crete, the same phenotypes were observed: Mediterranean, Cromagnoid, Alpine, Dinaric and even Nordids, with Mediterraneans and Cromagnoids to dominate. As for hair and eye colour, even if only 13% are blond, about 35+% of Cretans are light-eyed. Many combine light eyes with dark hair.

There are many other studies I can cite. But I'm bored.

Greeks are non white

Attached: greek8.jpg (610x413, 34K)

Shut up, I need to activate the shills...

>greek genes
no such thing

pick one , slav-turk-vlach-middle eastern jew-sephardi-levantine E1B1B mutts

Attached: greekdna2.png (810x965, 211K)

why

GREEK ARE CAST AS ARABS IN MOVIES.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Mantzoukas#Career
>He has described himself as being of "100 percent Greek" descent.[2][3]
>Although he is often cast as characters of Middle Eastern ethnicity, Mantzoukas is of Greek descent.[6]

Attached: greek7.jpg (1361x1766, 373K)

you have blond people only because of the slavs.

Attached: greeks.png (1445x1120, 721K)

25% Turk (Mainland "Greek")
25% Albanian (Balkan "Greek")
25% Khazar Jew/Armenian (Pontic "Greek")
12,5% Arab (Cypriot "Greek")
12,5% unclassified rapebaby muttshit

0% Greek

Attached: greeks2.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

,lmao no they aren't you dumb retard

The Fakegreeks refuse to live with the Turks, hence this entire debating is pointless.

Currently Cyprus is used as a Jew proxy, because it is on a geopolitically very important place, having direct access to the Middle Eastern naval area. This is the place where Israel has their nuclear submarines.

And guess what, the Fakegreek lobby in the US heavily cooperates with Israel. Yeah, that's your white savior race.

Attached: averagegreek.jpg (700x510, 113K)

SEETHING GYPSY COPE MORE

Attached: ult.png (600x580, 572K)

Attached: greek2.png (778x376, 484K)

I am a balkan turk, you got it wrong pal

absolutely not, pinky. ancient gayreeks were a degenerate near-eastern mena peoples who migrated westward from anatolia and the levant, unlike the rest of you steppe cro-magnon crackers coming from siberia

unfortunately these semitic shitskins and their degenerate homosexual traditions were replaced by mixing with persians, armenians, slavs, vlachs ,turks, maghrebis, arvanites, etc.

Attached: greek3.jpg (400x533, 115K)

you guys founded western civilization and we built upon that,without you meds we would be no better than niggers

cheers m8

>I am a balkan turk
SEETHE MORE GYPO

Attached: ultra.png (600x610, 565K)

ancient greeks were sodomite fags who only invented pederasty, goat raping, worshipping female gods, women rights, etc. thank god those near-east shitskins were replaced by rat-faced armenoids from armenia, levant, and north africans

Attached: greekgypsy2.jpg (480x310, 28K)

>I am a balkan turk

Attached: 100%.jpg (584x896, 113K)

Attached: greek.png (1160x516, 101K)

Said a gypsy himself...

And the dude in the pic is half non-Greek. He has said about his father who's Greek, but he has never said anything about his mother. His mother is 100% chance non-Greek.

Attached: romanian-gypsies-in-their-camp-near-bucharest-romania-BNFPP5.jpg (866x1390, 170K)

This is your nationalist greek, is he SSA admixed or what?

Attached: greek5.jpg (600x400, 61K)

This is you gypo turk

Attached: avarage_roach.jpg (267x189, 14K)

no he isn't

Ancient Greek=Modern day Somalid?
DNA tests are the best way to go about this because mtDNA back channels have their effect also and in Greece African mtDNA is very low compared to Y-DNA, which shows that Somalid males did indeed migrate into these lands in Neolithic & possibly historic times.

Iceland - DNA
Europid DNA 98%
Somalid DNA 0%
Arabid DNA 0%
Other DNA 2%
Spain DNA
Europid DNA 80%
Somalid DNA 7%
Arabid DNA 4%
Other DNA 9%

Greek - DNA (national -most recent composite-)
Europid DNA 40%
Somalid DNA 30%
Arabid DNA 28%
Other DNA 2%

E1b1b = Somalid Dad
E1b1b V13 = His Greek Somalid seeds

E1b1b Somalid cluster mainly a majority prevailing gene in the southern Part of Peloponnesse (47% all over Peloponesse) & 25% all Greece, there is another E1b1b cluster along the coast line this group must have been isolated & pushed into Albania or maybe E1b1b was already settled in the coasts & was split by the European tribes crossing into Southern Greece I can only imagine what happenned to the Somalids on these coasts.

Comparing DNA results of Somalis, Greeks, Yemenis and Turks. We can observe the high amount of Somalid DNA among Greek folks even after century long mixing with white people and even higher than among Yemeni sand people; pic related

Attached: greek4.png (547x433, 33K)

Ahmed, is it YOU?! I MISSED YOU! I have someone to bully now! Hurray!

Attached: c69d6cf5e19979f8f014c12cba875bc06c58d430a2558399cdfe68156b8ca44e.jpg (606x592, 56K)

brother all your blondes are courtesy of slav blood
its a fact
you like typical meds otherwise

just like all non chink-eyed turks are basically greek or armenian

My gf is a blonde and blue eyed Greek.

Attached: orobpa.jpg (640x569, 183K)

In Greece the hot tempered Somalid elements within Greeks started the riots that couldn't escalate to an all out Somalid rebellion & remained the muscle of the anarchists in Greece because they are only 25% of the Greek population & live side by side with Lizards who use them for political pressure on the Europid Greeks.

There are three types of Greeks: the Europid Greek, Arabid Greek (his nose gives him up) and the Somalid Greek (his curly/fuzzy hair will tell you):
PIC RELATED; Modern day Greek-Somalid-Armenoid mutt with short haircut to hide his Somalid curly hair

Attached: iliaskasidiaris.jpg (220x261, 11K)

True, every other non-slav admixed gr**k looks like pic rel.

Attached: topgreek.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Ohhh...

Said the (((Aryan))) Turkroach...

Attached: 1493929783905.jpg (680x597, 55K)

and this is the leader of golden dawn.

Attached: turk.jpg (642x559, 113K)

Shut up Ahmed.

Attached: 0219d82d8cf55cca33841c0f67ab181826d51f459a5e3c3304dfbf6d19349e08.jpg (816x624, 48K)

>unkept wooly nigger hair
>E1B1B Haplogroup from Somalia
>greesy brown shitskin
>graffiti and trash everywhere
>hairy brown arab manlets protesting stupid shit like the name of Macedon on a daily basis while there trillions of dollars in debt
>greek whores on every corner selling their pussy for the price of a sandwich
>greek shitskins trying to sell ecoli-contaminated street food on every corner
>escape to greek island to get away
>curly-haired 5'9" greek shitskins openly shitting on their own beaches
>paki and nigger hordes everywhere, with more arriving on boat everyday
greece is the brazil of europe. a disgusting mutt mongrel 3rd-world people larping as european.

Attached: hellenics.jpg (894x565, 346K)

its fine by me desu, i dont support the golden eggs

Attached: TURKROACH1.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Attached: Nikolaos Michaloliakos.jpg (657x773, 53K)

Only the leader. Because these folks among GD menbers are very frequent...

Attached: dsc0013712 (1).jpg (812x457, 67K)

Attached: rasialpurity.jpg (997x700, 289K)

So why you are less blond than albanians and bosniaks?

Attached: 1550875795592.jpg (1527x346, 110K)

>its fine to be a greek turk armenoid

KEEP SEETHING PUREBLOOD GYPO

Attached: ultra1.png (324x313, 235K)

remember you are the closest to the turks out of all european population, though you are middle eastern not european at all.

Attached: noisuntemturci.png (1024x819, 239K)

Attached: 1549077815660.jpg (1000x707, 274K)

turks arent White tho.. not having european dna makes you a shitskin mehmet...

greeks are cockroach rapebabies

Attached: turkler.jpg (411x600, 50K)

Stop posting this picture of MUSLIMS that support GD. Literally speaking, the collage comes from an article saying "Since when Muslims support GD?"

wow like, I totally understand now.
Thanks for enlightening us, now you dont have to shitpost anymore

Attached: 1543697386640.png (576x537, 719K)

How is a 4%, yes 4%, of Slavic influence in Greece responsible for the blondeness of 32% of Greeks overall, cyka?

Attached: greek-girl.jpg (600x480, 58K)

it doesnt matter raperoach. trying to project that you are blond blue eyed etc.. onto others is a sign of insecurity

Attached: gayreek.jpg (1497x885, 1.66M)

Be brown and proud of yourself, cyka.

iraqi's aren't levantine (except for a portion in the extreme north west) and they are arabs. Syrians are mostly arabs too. Lebanese aren't, particulalry the non-muslims. They are more related to iranians and turks and so are jews.

Good for you. How blond is she?

Attached: laoutari1-3.jpg (1957x1737, 284K)

Come home white man

So what you are telling me is that Turks are white?

Attached: europe-eyes-general--lig.png (1600x847, 710K)

Don't. Ever. Recite. Eupedia. Again.

Plus, in the map you cite, more than half of Serbia is in the same colour area as Greece.

>european dna
greeks and italians doesn't have european dna

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 1.52M)

Greeks are White and Romanians are Turkish

to deny them is pretty much to deny european supremacy,without those dudes we would be fuck all m8

>when you don't cherrypick from the 1% white people who live in your arab country and other arab countries

Attached: 20130814_AT-GR_Nationalteam_Griechenland_2414.jpg (3344x2229, 2.98M)

Dark blonde. My hair is slightly lighter but her eyes are more blue than mine.

>Don't use websites i don't like
That's not even Eupedia though,this is one is from Eupedia.
>Plus, in the map you cite, more than half of Serbia is in the same colour area as Greece.
The point was not the color,it was the numbers,seeing as Turkey is at 18% and Greece at 17%.
I also don't see your point i never argued anything about Serbia or Serbs.

Attached: Eyes eupedia.png (916x804, 424K)

Y-YOU'RE B-BROWN, NOT H-HUWHITE!

Sure Ahmed. Sure...

Attached: IMG_20190224_142903.jpg (2000x4000, 3.5M)

8 pictures
Only two of them show two people

This is the definition of cherry-picking. You will never be able to take a picture of a GROUP of people in greekistan who look like that. Not saying that this is bad. But it is delusional to think that greekistan hasn't changed in 2000 years, especially as they aren't able to become a major power again. Russia and Germany aren't the same as it was before the judeo-bolshevik genocides of ethnic russians and germans either, if that makes you feel any better. Sweden and norway aren't the same as they was 50 years ago. America definitely isn't the same as they were 100 years ago. Same goes for London, Paris, Belgium, etc.

If you cling on to this belief that no one have changed and that everyone with a passport of your state is a brother by blood you're just living a lie. It will cause problems down the road.

Attached: 1508664232428.jpg (1280x1738, 566K)

ancient romans were pure norid-dinarids, today romans are arab rape mutts.

just like the gayreeks are turk rape mutts

It's not that I don't like this cite. But it's only good in haplogroups and their history. It's not good at racial anthropology, that's what I'm saying.

>The point was not the color,it was the numbers,seeing as Turkey is at 18% and Greece at 17%

That's what I mean with saying Eupedia is unreliable in racial anthropology. How is it possible that Turks are 18% light-haired?

Levantines are arabs yes. We are Semites who speak Arabic and look like arabs, what else do you want. Bashar al Assad is a minority and most Shami don’t look like him, he’s from an ancient pre Arab ethnic group that never marries non Alawi, same with Druze. I’m a very pale Leb, yet I have the nose, eyes, hair, and facial features of a Saudi arab. Being Christian doesn’t get rid of our ethnicity. I love greeks but we’re nowhere near the same people.

>how is it possible?
they hav more caucasian admixture than you

Attached: Caucasian-admixture.gif (800x545, 69K)

WE WUZ ROMANZ AN SHIET CAM ON NGUBU SCORE

no pajeet you wuzn't roman an shiet
arabs have more right to claim romans more than you ngubu

ofc you aren't, because they're levantines who mixed with turks maghrebis khazarian jews, vlachs and slavs.

>How is it possible that Turks are 18% light-haired?
The map was about eyes.I don't have but the same map for hair had the number of % light haired the same for Greeks and Turks.Something like 6% if i remember.
And why not?If you are light haired you are not a Turk?

Ofc you are still a turk if you are light haired, best example is me. I am in fact a blond guy larping as a turk on some gay ass weebsite.

Attached: 7a93b9b41693161530aadbd4a6872a62.jpg (990x941, 92K)

I also have 25% jewish ancestry

based and redpilled, romanians are nordic turks.

That's the Eupedia one.I was talking about the one i posted.

Ilias Iliadis one of the famous greek athletes

not even indians look like that

Attached: 2004_Athens_Olympic_Games_Iliadis_Ilias_GRE_81.jpg (481x800, 48K)

lmao where were you? I was posting your shit all the thread. Bet you got tired posting it all over again.

He's Georgian, not Greek. His real name is Jarji Zviadauri.

Caucasian admixture is not a sign of light characteristics. The epicenter of the admixture in the map related is Georgia, a place having less light-eyed individuals than Greece. And "Caucasian admixture" does not mean white admixture. Here it means admixture with haplogroups coming from the Caucasus area. Not white admixture in general.

The biblical Philistines were Mycenaean Greeks. They settled the Levantine coast. They'd brought pigs with them and harvested shellfish. The Hebrews boycotted them economically. This is where their kosher rules stem from. It's anti-white discrimination they've codified and held on to till present day, over 3000 years.

Greeks are Armenian-Turkic-Mongolic-Arabic-Slavic right?

Attached: 6174468447_46b9df8661_o.jpg (437x600, 23K)

Yeeeessss, clearly...

A tan doesn't make you non-white, Sven.

Attached: 6e68700b136555f86858f514936a0060.jpg (500x476, 43K)

sciscape.org/modern-greeks-decedents-ancient-mycenaeans/

Plus, she is considered white meat for the niggers in South Africa, where she's from. So, no point in trying to say she's not white. As well as all other Greeks...

White is another word for Caucasoid and has nothing to do with skin color. If Greeks are Turks and Turks are Mongolic men and women from Central Asia. Well then you are clearly not White. You cluster close to Bulgarians also which is another Turkic tribe that migrated to Europe from Asia.

Attached: sazzini et al 2016-fig2a pca a.jpg (952x983, 213K)

I know it for like 1,5 year since it came out Lars. No worries about that.

Aren't Bulgarians Slavic? Since when are they Turkic?

Bulgars, just check Wikipedia

Attached: 42028275930_d82be1d8cc_o.jpg (3328x2694, 2.87M)

Blonde blue eyes is the cuck gene. The more white the more nigger in behavior also. The entire north is fat and detestable mustard looking people. All atheist and promiscuous. The final form of the European Man is the swarthy southerner. You cannot be anything but white unless you can get a tan since you have to have white skin to begin with in order to tan.

Yes, Bulgarians are part Bulgars, aka Turkics. But they are largely Slavic.