What is happening in Greece?

Can someone update me about these guys and the general political situation? Thanks!

Attached: golden_dawn_logo_symbol_greece.png (593x599, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C07A6K0iZtE
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs
nytimes.com/2019/01/20/world/europe/greece-macedonia-protest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bsLCg_Aqgeo
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

bump

the government is weaker than ever after everyone went apeshit over the prespa treaty and a scandal just came out about our health minister getting 100,000€ loan. GD isn't up to anything these days but their MP will run for mayor of athens this year so that's cool.

but overall we're still being fucked with no end in sight.

how does the average greek feel about gd? Is supporting them a taboo subject similar to trump or even worse than that?

this is the world you live in nigga, what did you expect? something good to happen to you?

top kek

Attached: 1549343082221.jpg (404x430, 67K)

the media here isn't as dumb as it is in america I'm afraid. the smear campaigns have largely worked although their popularity has been rising a lot lately. most greeks apparently consider the treaty high treason. in a few months I have hopes that they'll become more mainstream, however I can't know for sure.

Good luck Socranons, I sincerely wish the best for you

Good luck. How popular is the GD?

Attached: dawn girl.jpg (181x278, 5K)

That Greek dude that shills for a union with Turkey is also a Golden Dawn shill. Anti-German and pro-American.

That's all kikery and you know who pays.

where can I get a fascist qt like that?

Attached: apu345843.jpg (778x512, 46K)

thank you. we have a chance to get out of this, we just need to take it.
about 7.5% according to (((polls))). it's definitely a lot more outside athens though.

So is Athens more cucked than the country side then. Good luck. The ZOG will use under handed tactics and lies but be strong

>prespa treaty
what's so wrong with calling it northern macedonia

They are we wuzing by taking the names. They are Slavic not Macedonian

Attached: 1549461978467.jpg (480x524, 54K)

The rightwing has to have more numbers the people to overthrow then slaughter the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=C07A6K0iZtE

long live the colonels
death to syriza KKE and anarchists

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs

Attached: 1547655502220.jpg (746x960, 85K)

It was part of the province of Macedonia under Rome though, not a good enough reason to chimp out if they put a geographic qualifier in front of it

nytimes.com/2019/01/20/world/europe/greece-macedonia-protest.html

They claim to be Macedonians and descendants of Alexander the great which is disrespectful.

is there a possibilty to make the numbers higher

don't they have a problem with high albanian birth rate or shit like that

Golden dawn is getting fucked in the ass by the commies and Greeks are just being Greeks

>Problem

Someone has to repopulate Europe, no?

Attached: 89e.jpg (680x383, 31K)

It would be akin to us Serbs calling ourselves Illyrians or Tunisians calling themselves Carthaginians
Or a nigger going We Wuz pharaons

We are gettin fucked up the ass, most of the youth here are blue pilled leftist commies , they are for open borders and a lot of that leftist shit.
Golden dawn are just posers they are only talk they stabed a commie to death and that was all , if they were good on their word there would be pogroms once a week to deal with the mudslimes that rob and stab people and the fucking gypsies
The proble with monkeydonia is the "you give them an inch they take a mile" its not just the name they want they also want greek land

GD is literally gangaters larping as politicians.They are funded by the many corrupt businessmen to do their dirty job for them and no one is taking them seriously anymore other than uneducated farmers and old fucks. Even people who vote far-right are laughing at them

you are subhumans who kiss the ass of america

Attached: 1545943072116.png (1080x1400, 244K)

Attached: 1547371749783.png (500x500, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsLCg_Aqgeo

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU

>why do you ally with the strongest instead of my poor underdog :C

pathetic

you live on welafre money of swiss and italians and you pimp out your own daughter in italy for money to buy heroin

What are you gonna do about it hombre, cry to your mama?

Attached: hhhsass.jpg (540x550, 55K)

Proof? Gangsters peddle drugs, prostitutes and do money laundering. Where is the proof.GD are gangsters?

based but i dont think albanians are white but its better than brown i guess

>Americans
>calling others nonwhite

Attached: screen-0.jpg (857x800, 56K)

Attached: 1523299371452.jpg (788x576, 156K)

liverpool