Why do blacks dress much better than whites?

Even in the celebrity world, look at the coat 50 Cent is wearing here. How often will you see some random white celeb dressing like these guys? Most just dress in a plain polo shirt and pumps and walk around Hollywood.

Take Simon Cowell for instance. Rich as fuck and dresses in the same t shirt and jeans for decades.

Rappers are fly as hell.

Blacks are bringing out furs, flashy coats and sneakers, matching hats and gilets etc

Even in the hood in the poverty areas you see blacks dressed to the gills in flashy designer wear and unique styles. Matching hoodies and air Jordans.

White guys with their own home and business wear a plain shirt and jeans everyday.

Attached: 384744848.png (590x596, 1014K)

If you wear advertising on your clothes ANYWHERE, you might be a nigger

Attached: nike.png (450x240, 10K)

>Why do niggers dress like niggers?
fixed that for you

They are insecure that they aren’t as intelligent, creative, aesthetic, or capable as whites do they devolve to primitive peacock like tactics.

>muh bright colors

Attached: 9F46033F-B04A-4D26-BECF-6A571A4E8200.jpg (600x757, 161K)

so*

because they know they are ugly apes and they want to attract females by 'looking good'

'"better" than whites'

LOL

I dress sober but nice, I don't have time to think too much about clothing and I just want to look presentable, blacks dress nicely but this kind of swag is in their genetics.

Attached: clothes.png (303x767, 360K)

because niggers are like women. Emotional, impulsive, and into fashion.

They think clothes elevates themselves to some form of symbolism. This is how the entire fashion industry runs, they sell you shit that represents some other shit.

Think about it.
>women have different shoes for all occasions
>Niggers have different shoes for all occasions.
>White man. Work boots. And General Shoes.

>Women, always matching
>Niggers, always matching
>White man, simply dresses for comfort

Niggers are like females and they are slowly being corrupted as such.

Seriously if you're a white guy admiring nigger dress then you are definitely a faggot

>swag
just kys you faggot ape nigger cock sucker

Niggers are basically women.

See those clothes there, those clothes are made in sweatshops by other niggers. So not only did niggers sell each other as slaves, they are still making other niggers make their clothes for them as slaves. Gotta hand it to niggers, they keep each other down well

If you can’t see this for what it is you might be a true dumb fuck retard

Blacks do this because it is compensation and insecurity for the years spent as broke slaves ridden in poverty. They fear it could all be gone in an instant. The white man has no such fears.

Nepal? The fuck

Attached: 11111111.jpg (1200x899, 107K)

What'cha posting rabbi?

Attached: 22222222.jpg (450x370, 29K)

Attached: 33333333.png (303x312, 123K)

Everything is fine except the shoes

>guys wear
>pumps
???????????????

I don't like "classic" shoes, I need my comfy sneakers.

Attached: pre mk ultra ellen page.jpg (1200x2700, 568K)

I can buy those clothes in a fucking tianguis moron. they look so fucking fake ( A tianguis is like a market but for poor people)

Most markets are for poor people.

This. On the whole nigs are more willing to line up and pay exorbitant prices for big brand clothing because they think it's an investment in themselves. They think on the same route as women and white teenage fuckboys.

Whatt would you have worn?

They're all fags.

Attached: 1544507525671.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

Why would you try to become cool according to modern society. That just means you embody the modernism that dictates the taste, which as we all know is globohomo.

we wuz kings yo. thats why they dress like that their primitive.

Wear boots, dont wear sneakers outside the gym.

They have to male up for their wide noses and bongo lips

What a fucking shame, had a massive crush on her.

user that's stupid. Black men don't dress better, they dress like gay men. Black men wear flashy clothes to compensate for lack of naturally attractive features. They do this because the learned it from old rock and roll artists like James Brown, Little Richard, and Chuck Berry, all of whom were mimicking a wrestler known as Gorgeous George, whose entire character was that he was a closeted gay man. Think about it, what is gayer than black culture? Who could be gayer than a entire race of people raised by mothers to dress pretty and act catty?

Attached: IMG_2765.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

You have some shit taste, nigger.

It's because they have such a high number of LGBT people. 40% of blacks are gay or bisexual. Faggots know how to dress and care about that shit.

I'm a faggot so I'm speaking from experience.

Attached: 1550859470271.jpg (283x283, 21K)

Shit taste? White guys with millions are dressing like this pic related

Blacks are bringing out all the classy brands like Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Guiseppe Zanotti, Hermes,etc

You're wearing lowbrow shit like Soulcal and Vans

How is that bad taste?

Attached: 6c959fc97fe5795a4bc0a5bfd0802ce2.jpg (1296x1760, 456K)

Boots or loafers

They don't. They wear the most retarded shit ever. The television convinces people that anything they wear actually stylish and if you criticize them, you are a racist. They literally dress like 6 year olds playing dress up, with no idea who they are immitating.

Because Blacks like havin Flashy Bitz. you know what im sayin?

Blowing all your money on shitty clothes you'll wear twice is very poor taste.

Well said

They're just doing something that whites did in the 60's

Attached: beatles_blog_sgt_pepper.jpg (640x360, 114K)

Attached: goys.png (1262x316, 57K)

It's analogous to the bright baubles that they sold their ancestors for.

Attached: 500px-Bandera_nacionalista_sarda.svg.png (500x333, 42K)

to make up for their gorilla looks

Did your mum buy your clothes?

OP thinks they look good.

Spoilers: You're a nigger.

This is anecdotal but people who carry a negative trait or are perceived to tend to overcompensate for that insecurity. I knew a guy like this, older, who dressed like he was going to church every day. He cleans bathrooms and picks up trash daily and mows lawns after he gets out of work.

Unironically the goose looks better than any man on earth while wearing plain clothes compared to a cocksucker in a gucci trashbag

64 yo boomer
khakis, button down shirt, black converse
summer switch out khakis to shorts
380 in pocket
gawd I love constitutional carry

you need to stop wearing shorts and should start feeling embarrassed for having worn them the past 20 years
fucking literal boomers

fuck off punk

I'll do what I want