When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of asia minor, Iran and India...

When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of asia minor, Iran and India. I picture their way of life: peaceful, agrarian, effeminate, matriarchal and egalitarian. Every generation living identically to its predecessor in idyllic pastoral bliss.

And then I think of the INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH. Piercing eyes bluer than the wine-dark sea. Wearing corslets of shining brass and wielding engraved swords forged by their Chieftains, riding their great war-chariots pulled by swift Stallions. They worship different gods, gods who are like them: Warriors.

They butcher the disgusting protomen and burn their villages and holy places, taking their wives and daughters and despoiling them, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs, utterly destroying their languages and replacing them with this new Indo-Germanic Aryan tongue and a new masculine patriarchal order, ultimately leading to complete assimilation. I ejaculate with them, my vital life force gets forcibly excreted from my body and I collapse, spent.

Attached: viking-wallpapers.jpg (1600x1000, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNjgzzmMYu8
archive.org/details/MeinKampfMulticulturalismWillFail
indo-european.eu/2018/05/the-new-scicomms-warhorse-is-chg-ancestry-pie-and-the-iranian-homeland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

racemixing is a sin against the natural Oder bro stop this shit

Attached: 1550749541522.png (443x455, 162K)

If its so wrong why does it feel so right to subjugate the lesser races with our seed.

Attached: 1549826125248.jpg (496x474, 48K)

fagget

The aryans of india and iran were like that when they first expanded into those areas. A literal hoard of horse riders

>why does it feel so right to subjugate the lesser races with our seed.

eating beyond repair feels also right but somehow you realize that it will kill you

That's great kid but we don't mix with this people, have some dignity.

LMFAO, that's such a weak argument raping babies feels great too you dumb faggot. Not that i would know.

OOGA BOOGA MUST RAPE THE INFERIOR RACES.

A real warrior would just kill all this muds then find the greatest Aryan chieftain, slay him, then take his throne and his wife (or wives). You fucking degenerate pussies. You fuck up not down.

And now it's the other way around :3

And then they talk shit about the Conquistadors producing all this mongrel spics, you faggots are a joke.

>Not that I would know
Methinks the dago doth protest too much

Yeah but at least in their case even though what they're doing is wrong (race mixing with inferiors) at least they're "upgrading" the muds, sort to speak.

An English guy called Jimmy Saville told me it feels like heaven, i took his word for it. I'm kinda dumb.

>posts art from fucking mount and blade:warband
lmao

Not an argument. Killing the men, breeding their women and getting them fat-bellied is the strategy of genetic imperialism and evolution in its purest form.

Attached: 1548450225231.jpg (540x720, 61K)

based and ironpilled

The Vikings were feral snow niggers, i'll light their empire on fire. Nevermind, they never even had one.

We're not dumb niggers you stupid fuck, you exterminate the muds then take their lands and repopulate with Nordics. You pathetic manchildren.

The immature power fantasies of a schoolyard bully.

>now then
>now then
>now then

Attached: jimmysavile.jpg (615x409, 50K)

Jimbo got jokes, he's a regular comedian youtube.com/watch?v=JNjgzzmMYu8

this
why lowering my own race and destroy my linage forever

Attached: 1545519889535.gif (327x200, 1.54M)

>you exterminate the muds then take their lands and repopulate with Nordics
Can't really disagree with that. Everyone taking shitstains for breeding fucks up massively in the end.

user what it´s best in life?

Are you really this inscure in the strenght of your seed? No wonder, your country was mudded up by poles and churkas in 1945.

Attached: 1521710657720.gif (500x400, 1.98M)

Doing the right thing.

Look, mixing Whites with anything produces the other thing it's just the way it works it doesn't matter who you are.

All everything was fine my mother came up to me and ask me nicely if that would deranged me that my aunt could pass a night at my room I said ok why not .holy moly I regretted saying okie the afternoon has well passed and it was night time and I haven’t fallen asleep and I wake up suddenly and seen my aunt with my tv in her hand I apparently waken up because my lamp fell of so I said so she responded obsiouvly she don’t has a son my mom told me that I responded she replied now she tried to go but I got up of my bed I blocked her road to exit and start getting angry like !!!!!. She was pretty like this she swearing so damn a lot my mom got alarmed and she saying like my mom verified if she has written pizza in the back and she found it and this aunt bitch trow my tv away and she run away my tv got destroyed f for my tv

>INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN
No such thing, there were two groups of indo Europeans, both equaly brutal, but there was no such thing as indo germanic aryan or indo slavic aryan

A tall tale for the ages, mate.

Our neanderthal ancestors bleached the african "migrants" successfully, our indo-european ancestors bleached the weaker poo civilizations successfully. Vikings bleached the swarthy welsh sheepshaggers and went on to rule the planet. History does not agree with you.

Attached: 1529107810748.png (561x542, 229K)

Started laughing at the first sentence, holy shit lmao

You're making shit up, none of that ever happened. Look kid, don't mix with non-Whites just because you're an ugly beta that can't get hot White chicks. It's wrong.

maybe you learn something
archive.org/details/MeinKampfMulticulturalismWillFail

You want to make it about what a powerful alpha male you are but really you're just a loser that can't score top tier White pussy. Stop bullshitting.

>why lowering my own race and destroy my linage
You're not supposed to make a family with the conquered mutt women. Just BLEACH them and then go back to your actual White family.

Fuck off you nihilist piece of shit.

You realise that scandinavians are proto europeans? They never fought alongside indo Europeans during their conquest of world. They were native to Europe and got subjugated by indo european tribes

>having kids and not taking care of them

Nigger tier.

tfw viking and stuff

Attached: 1520083051201.png (670x565, 36K)

Everything Ive said are scientific facts
Im not shilling for your mutti Merkels multi-kulti experiment you low IQ churkamutt lmao.

Vikings were indo-European though right?

when i intermission
i need some popcorn

Do you even understand what I'm talking about you fucking retard?

Mixed with indo europeans, not pure Indo-Europeans

You're really just a beta kid.

I doubt it, Vikings were a particular group of Scandinavians most of them Norwegians IIRC. All they did was opportunistic coastal raiding, literal snow niggers going around raping killing and stealing shit. Usually from untrained peasants.

Would explain a lot of shit, mainly the non-Aryan feeling i get from them. Buncha fucking unwashed savages.

Every white european today is descended from Indo-Europeans. It was already the case during the Viking golden age so yes

I mean didn't the Indo-Europeans mix with the Proto-Europeans to some extent? i dunno much about Deep History.

Nobody is a pure Indo-European you dumb spic

Here is your nordic masculinity

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (348x581, 55K)

Stop idolizing loosers, dumbass. barbarism is the natural state of white man.
.t seething indionigger
Your great grandmother got bleached by a spaniard and she LOVED it

The good old times

No. Ever heard about Proto Europeans? Illyrians and Nords, they got subjugated by Indo Europeans and their culture and language got replaced

Yeah, pretty much. Vikings are overhyped and only ever did shit to England.
But they were pretty good merchants and Vangarian guard is pretty cool.
Most vikings came from the Kattegatt area, so a bit of mixed Danish and Norwegian that went to the west, most swedish vikings went east.

Yeah, they are mixed. Never implied they were pute

stfu you dont know shit about "vikings" you nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (692x372, 11K)

Pure*

Done now , Sage.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (809x482, 96K)

And all you know about vikings you propably know from some shitty Canadian tv series

>Stop idolizing loosers, dumbass. barbarism is the natural state of white man.

the only way forward is backward ...how progressive

Attached: 1544950868258.jpg (1722x1722, 1.19M)

You know if you nailed a couple dozen shitskins they wouldnt be invading Germany, right?

I doubt it, i'm willing to bet the higher castes (nobles and what not) are pure to pure-ish Indo-European. You dumb peasant.

I'm "Arab"/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period).

>Vikings were pretty good merchants

Oy vey! HAHA.

Shit, if all i've heard about them is true they were the literal niggers of Europe at the time.

Attached: 8muc.jpg (1000x925, 216K)

where does a baltic shitstain get that big of a mouth talking about raping and killing others, when he himself is the product of a sperm cocktail?

>And all you know about vikings you propably know from some shitty Canadian tv series
Nope, I have read a couple of saxo grammaticus's books, and am a student of history in general.

>I'm "Arab"/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period).
Ahh you are the same prolific asspained indionigger from previous threads.

BTW it's kinda funny how my ancestors on my dad's side actually did what OP is fantasizing about.

Attached: edd20c8a39e0316d7a288ee0ff188a5d.jpg (541x681, 55K)

>the literal niggers of Europe at the time.
what are Ulfberht swords?
what are longships
what is exploring far off places before anyone else I don't think that is niggerish behavior.

When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of Wales, Scotland and Ireland. I picture their way of life: peaceful, agrarian, effeminate, matriarchal and egalitarian. Every generation living identically to its predecessor in idyllic pastoral bliss.

And then I think of the ANGLO-SAXON ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH. Piercing beady eyes blacker than the wine-dark night. Wearing corslets of shining brass and wielding engraved swords forged by their Chieftains, riding their great war-chariots pulled by swift Stallions. They worship different gods, gods who are like them: Warriors.

They butcher the disgusting Celticmen and burn their villages and holy places, harvesting their blood, taking their wives and daughters and despoiling them, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs, utterly destroying their languages and replacing them with this new Anglo-Saxon tongue and a new masculine patriarchal order, ultimately leading to complete assimilation. I ejaculate with them, my vital life force gets forcibly excreted from my body and I collapse, spent

I'm not even a LARPagan I just like history but everyone who says Vikings were snowniggers is entirely wrong

and why the heck i need to fuck them ?

Attached: 1543271862430.jpg (169x250, 6K)

And really Vikings is a Canadian show?

Nail the men to trees and nail the women with your dick. How hard is it to understand?

>I doubt it, i'm willing to bet

Shut the fuck up shitskin

kot get area?

is there a hotel nearby where i can stay and visit?

Attached: 1524560693631.jpg (500x334, 28K)

Good lot that did in the end, didn't it, all that "bleaching"? Hoo boy look at how more numerous whites are now compared to the rest, surely it was worth it.
Oh and may I point out that OP is jacking off to "muh ancestors" instead of having actual sex with a white grill. Thanks to your ancestors and you yourself that supposed white grill is now instead being double-penetrated ruthlessly by Jamal and Akhmed in some poorly lit basement.
Hooray for bleaching! So baste!

>most of them Norwegians
lolno, most men that went viking were Danish or Frisian.

>INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH. Piercing eyes bluer than the wine-dark sea.
I’ve been staring at these words for the past five minutes. You have no idea how turned on this makes me. I’m going to masturbate now

Why do you insist on not using the proper nomenclature? you anti-Logos piece of shit. I'm a moorified dago, you can call me a sandnigger if you want.

Hey, i'm not saying they were complete niggers they were still White at the end of the day.

They kinda were, let's be honest. They appeal to me and that can't be good, my ancestors did something similar in Iberia (raping killing looting).

Nah.

Really? okay.

Attached: Incredible_Assyrian_Army_Facts_Ancient_9-min.jpg (770x489, 44K)

OP is a faggot, i have half a mind to chop his head off.

But they are not niggerish, MOST were traders, yeah some went a Viking and sometimes raids were huge and violent but it was not only the Viking doing it at the time. its just how the early middle ages were. The way i view them is that they were instrumental in the foundation of Europe not only in terms of technology but in terms of politics and culture, they were the proto white adventurers.

>They kinda were, let's be honest. They appeal to me and that can't be good, my ancestors did something similar in Iberia (raping killing looting).
you're a man it kinda appeals to all of us

Okay faggot, but keep in mind that original Aryans came from Iran, and they invaded and raped native white europeans and literally wiped out your languages and diluted your genepool. Faggot.

indo-european.eu/2018/05/the-new-scicomms-warhorse-is-chg-ancestry-pie-and-the-iranian-homeland/

Attached: lCyUU0E.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

>being this butthurt that I copied OP's pasta and changed it to be about Anglo-Saxon invasion of the British Isles
settle down Ivan

You know the Romans beat germanic tribes and hunnic horsemen for ages.

I'm a sandnigger and you're all a bunch of peasants, this shit doesn't appeal to the likes of Tesla or even Trump. It's uncivilized low IQ ooga booga beheavior.

I can paint anything in a positive light too, i know how it works. As it turns out the Aztecs kept the sun going for all those years, they are the heros of history. You should let them all in, embrace the replacement. You owe it to them.

Not they didn't.

Eh, my point was that Britain looks to be beyond fucked at this point. Even russkies have a little more liberty when it comes to guns, for example.
If I perceive the US as an early stage of Russia in terms of shitholeness, then I'd say out of everyone Britain is the very last stage of jewish overtake.

>I can paint anything in a positive light too, i know how it works. As it turns out the Aztecs kept the sun going for all those years, they are the heros of history. You should let them all in, embrace the replacement. You owe it to them.
except i can prove my claims you monkey

> I think of the INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH.Piercing eyes bluer than the wine-dark sea.
But the tallest country in Europe,Bosnia,has more ENF admixture and dark haired/eyed majority.
Wut happened?

>I'm a sandnigger and you're all a bunch of peasants, this shit doesn't appeal to the likes of Tesla or even Trump. It's uncivilized low IQ ooga booga behavior
No, only indulging your primitive bad side is low IQ nigger behavior but we are all attracted to the idea of violence, its why we have violent movies,vidya exct but white men dont indulge too often.

Truly.

and why the fuck i shouldn't both to trees, istade i have to fuck some ugly sandnigger bitch? i don´t get it really

Attached: 5c713ac7a253a_ShamimaBegum761288.jpg (620x413, 21K)

*nail

Feel free to nail men and the ugly ones to trees and keep the prettiest women as personal sex toys. Its called freedom.

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.

Aryans were literally non-whites who raped and linguistically genocided native europeans. Your ancestors did not speak indoeuropean languages.

Attached: 1547693443569m.jpg (1024x873, 157K)

>it was a different time uruanon

Bullshit, niggers are still eating eachother. You can steal shit from other men without raping their female relatives or burning down their farm for fun cause you're a piece of shit glorified serial killer.

No you can't.

Look, not all White men are equal and SOME (fair enough?) Vikings were glorified serial killers.

Verily.

o..okay i think i will just kill them both and go to lunch

A disproportionate amount of them.

>You can steal shit from other men without raping their female relatives or burning down their farm for fun cause you're a piece of shit glorified serial killer.
But thats NOT FUN.

>No you can't.
yes, I can, its a fact that Vikings founded Dublin, Greenland, Iceland, and others. its a fact that they revolutionized trade and seafaring. its a fact that their tool making and storytelling were legendary.