Donald Twitter

Those of you who aren't really biased towards one party and consider them a true/real independent and could vote for any party assuming you liked the candidate: How do you feel about the stuff Donald Trump tweets?

The guy tweets multiple times a day and it's the content is straight up bizzare, to put it lightly. The guy posts like a literal 14 year troll with no semblance of maturity at all. Personally, I think it's hilarious but not really in a supportive way, if that makes sense? Like, how in the world could someone read all the shit he tweets and then decide they want him as president? I feel like this place likes him because it's most kids who don't really have to worry about the real world yet, so the content is just funny for them but man....how dumb is half of Americans?

Hillary might have been the most uninspiring candidate of all time and she won the popular vote, yet this retard becomes president.

How do you unbiased feel about his tweets?

Attached: donald-trump-twitterqsds.jpg (836x557, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's hilarious and provides a direct line of communication to the President himself. Considering how biased and agenda-driven the current MSM is and how they will never give him a fair shake it's good he's breaking down their filters.

Attached: 1484789715622.gif (492x260, 3.77M)

you sound biased

I'm as biased for Trump as you are against him

Attached: 1550822833622.png (890x647, 959K)

MSM shits on him all day everyday, as they do to anyone they don't support as well. The crowd that supports him doesn't have a loud presence and prefers to not be a loud presence. So he defends himself. This is just a theory, I don't know. I'm sure he enjoys it as well, as any troll does. Look at Bateman's yuppie friends in American Psycho, that's pretty much how businessmen operate without a camera on themselves

Attached: 44de0df4f07d66cdbf3d9fbb43fb9a9e614be5c5f2505fa85dcf353458d70611.jpg (480x480, 114K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: fake-news-journalists-CNN-Clinton-campaign-600.jpg (600x1078, 193K)

remember, the military runs the country
donald is just a distraction
just pay attention his actions to see what he is doing, not his words
he isn't even pulling the strings anyway
but he is a great President

Let it go. Hillary lost. Move on.

>The crowd that supports him doesn't have a loud presence and prefers to not be a loud presence.
They hold literal rallies and openly fellate him online. If anything, the noise inflates the perceived support he has.

people like you are insufferable in conversation.
>b...but he tweets like child!
shutup retard. you cry like a child

And for every rally they have around Trump specifically coming to their state, they'll sprout up 50 counter rallies all over the country, then all the Trump supporters go back to their jobs until the next actual rally

Exactly, they do it in person. Not online. That's why he's online, there's no presence compared to liberal dominated media

awoo my fellow pede

Attached: 1542245933050.png (699x969, 38K)

Attached: juststop.jpg (487x187, 21K)

holy shit the left are terrible at memes

the fact that you think it's a leftist meme makes you the fucking punchline, retard

>this has to fucking stop

Attached: 1550278089636.png (1000x1000, 367K)

>I don't know
Sums up your post and your life right there.

get raked fag

How gay are you

get fucking rattled by an emu you absolute brainlet

Imagine being this utterly buttflustered

Attached: 1528681840502.png (761x696, 295K)

nice one-liner. this read's like a krassenstein brother reply to a trump tweet

>6 more years

Attached: 1485772213196.jpg (225x257, 13K)

I'm a successful businessman, just like Trump.

If you don't see what he's doing, you're low IQ.

Chaos is a ladder and Trump has made it to the very top.

Attached: C4KOj2fQ.jpg (674x799, 87K)

Greetings fellow independent. I too think Drumpf is mentally insane and needs to be removed as soon as possible before his dangerous instability causes a catastrophe that will kill every living thing in the entire universe!

Attached: FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.jpg (400x400, 16K)

weak words from a weak mind

>y-you're just triggered
>hes BTFOing the libtards!

Attached: 1543558604123.jpg (764x830, 111K)

>Ignoring the fact that you have no reading comprehension and lashed out like a Downy baby when confronted

>hes BTFOing the libtards!
He literally is right now, more salt please my eggs are ready

Attached: 1548973996789.jpg (779x640, 91K)

Retards detected

Attached: PoDcVD9z.jpg (960x540, 110K)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1406470983570.png (376x302, 199K)

>there's onluh two kinds of people in the world, magapedes and libtards. if y'all ain't 'pedes, yer libtards. hehe libtards btfo

Attached: 1542858653780.jpg (480x654, 38K)

>living rent free in a discord tranny's mind

Attached: 1477731951886.png (523x540, 289K)

Butthurt brigade, with no recourse besides
>No U
Trash people, trash opinions, not worth anyones time.

>uh oh I'm looking like a retard better pretend to be a fencesitter
lmao@urentirelife

Attached: 1458544981306.jpg (255x224, 11K)

imagine attempting to argue like this in person

Attached: 1532211867548.gif (371x209, 1.09M)

gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf

I didn't belive it but it's true, but don't half the population speak spanish?

Attached: 2323234.jpg (1240x751, 123K)

took you long enough to reply weakling. nothing but indian poo-tier posts from you

Attached: 1542380720899.jpg (618x455, 62K)

>twitter

lol

Attached: 354676897.jpg (600x415, 87K)

Took me two minutes you sperg. Can you not tell time either?

>If yer not a pede and you aint a libtard, you're a centrist. haha now what
God damn it you people are fucking retarded. A single, arguably zionist American president is not the figurehead of right wing politics. Try thinking on more than a single dimension you absolute cretins.

I agree. calling people shills and discord trannies is a much better argument.

Charles Manson did nothing wrong.

Attached: e098421c-4546-4d58-894d-71c64606e297-large16x9_171120_ap_charles_manson_obit_AP17320809876076.jpg (986x555, 84K)

Whatever you say, Chang

Attached: 1547849087771.jpg (400x289, 16K)

"Independent" and "Centrist" are just new aged terms to describe the politically illiterate. Terms that make the ignorant feel like they aren't stupid, rather they are above it all.

I'm glad we agree. i dont recall that happening in this thread at all though

Attached: 1532572045608.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

It's ok if you don't remember, considering you don't know how numerals work either.

I kind of wish he’d tweet less, but whenever I see the shock and disgust and horror in the eyes of a lefty faggot when they talk about him, I know we should just let him keep going.

Attached: 3BFC84EE-E756-4863-9F55-926F1D64C511.jpg (500x439, 64K)

what are you even still doing here kek

Attached: 1533257723354.png (250x418, 121K)

Infantile and regressive, typical.
>c-cant thtop winning!!1
shilling for trump is still shilling. Jow Forums is not a republican board or at least it wasn't until the great reddit migration of 2016. Neither one of you is even capable of basic cognition beyond posting /ptg/ memes

Attached: 1533720165509.jpg (249x260, 27K)

Attached: 1539828821392.jpg (900x760, 95K)

ya its little much. i dont really read most of them but he does "get people talking" like jussie apparently did with his actions

hunfag here so totally unbiased

Always thought he is total crazy, cause all you heard about him in the media here as well are those strange tweets, him being anti-climate change and so on...

My turning point was when I saw the SOTU. This was the first time I saw a SOTU and the first time I heard Trump speak... I watched all 1.5 hours and I realized that there's literally nothing wrong with the stuff he said. In fact, Dems appeared to be all smug and bitchy with all the cunts dressed in a uniform and booing and whooing for almost every stuff he said. They were just as infantile (if not more) than Trump's tweets. So despite the fact that I hate current year and the social media that devolved us into p-zombies it clearly shows that the other side is no better (in that regard) either. Also, it is clear which side is pushing the deeply immoral agendas that already did much more damage than the alt-right ever did (e.g. ruining Star Trek which to me was a casus belli) and those have already affected even us far far away from the US too. So Rep is the obvious choice, even if I don't support everything they do (e.g. abortion ban), while Dems are the current cancer in almost every possible way.

>Total capitulation
Just give up. Give up on this thread. Give up on your trailer trash life where they didn't teach you how to tell time. Go eat hamburgers until your colon bursts. It's the best thing you can do for your family, your society, and your life.

Premium Salt

Attached: 1548196040295.jpg (645x851, 93K)

>no u r the NPC
lmao

Attached: 1522818439842.jpg (895x753, 114K)

lol That's what I thought, GG gl next time

Attached: na.jpg (1024x670, 136K)

the amount of hurt in this post is amazing. there there, it will be all ok

>If I accuse the other person of being mad, I can win!
The funny thing is, this is super duper serious for you. Its a big, big part of your identity.

Orange man good. No U. Discord Tranny salt. There I win.

Attached: 1547118940919.jpg (1040x1119, 372K)

here you are on the ground, beaten, telling me to give up. i dont think i will, trumps tweets have inspired me. reminds me of 2016

Attached: 51XmjL0YehL._SX425_.jpg (425x276, 23K)

Re:

I'm glad you think so
>hasn't posted a single left-made meme
C'mon freshen it up a bit, if your retardation meter drops lower I won't respond anymore

Attached: 1504385160869.jpg (1520x994, 149K)

whatever you say man!

i think your impression of the SOTU is exactly what trump wanted

>As I lay beaten, bested by the conductor of the Trump Train's massive girth, I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from posting in that thread.
Sweet fanfic, see ya later spergy

written by your imagination it seems. good luck to you young man

>everything that isn't pro trump is left wing
>if you're right wing you have to worship the god emperor
>NPC meme is right wing because I saw it on Jow Forums first
>I live vicariously through my president because I am a worthless and myopic parody of a human being
You're a husk. An empty fucking shell. The extent of your purpose is as an orbiter and nothing more, and yet you tell yourself that you are smug. It's comical

Holy assmad, please reply again this is gold

Attached: wat.jpg (153x230, 9K)

>didnt read
your posts are pure emotion and hate like this guy you should have learned from trump, the man who spreads only love and forgiveness in his messages
also, stay on topic

I mean, I guess it literally was autist.
Do you often point out obvious things for other people?

we are reaching sodium levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1482986411282.gif (388x218, 2.04M)

You seem to not be able to read emotions. Thats a key sign of autism

Case in fucking point. They don't even know they're doing it, they just react. It's uncanny.

>he actually did it
>the absolute madman

>hes still here
i dont recall a single post from you having any relevance to OP. why dont you share with everyone, for the first time, what your response is?

Attached: 1532857645674.jpg (450x370, 17K)

read
waiting on you

Orange man good. Everyone like orange man. Everyone else salty discord tranny. Awoo.

Or, I could not do that, and have you be buttflustered all day long in the trailer park. Its a win-win!

The Copening

very enlightening. i pity you

Jesus Christ you're impatient. Is this the only thing you got going on today?

Yet another word that has completely been eviscerated of all meaning by the tireless regurgitations of human drones

Salty
a
l
t
y

Attached: 1453683488983.gif (400x400, 3.97M)

>i think your impression of the SOTU is exactly what trump wanted
Well it was a show but every politician does the same, they want you to believe them, even if they themselves are just playing an act.

Even so, my point is that it doesn't matter who the President is as long as it's NOT a Dem. That usually is a stupid reasoning (but a 2 party system is already as stupid as it gets, compared to pluralistic parliamentary democracies or even direct democracies which should be the future). The Dems went off the chart crazy about their agendas and they shouldn't get any more stranglehold.

Attached: 1532062545445.jpg (570x542, 103K)

It's kind of bizarre, I legitimately feel as though I were interacting with some sort of an insect right now, it's completely incapable of original thought whatsoever. It just reacts and repeats, nearly indistinguishable from a bot. I don't think it's even self aware.

Attached: 1550881032387.jpg (1242x925, 438K)

>I were interacting with some sort of an insect right now
Ironic coming from a chinamen

Attached: 1530461095001.png (960x814, 662K)

As a true independent: I mostly hate the shit he tweets, but I like that he's funny and not afraid to get into it. Love his bullying of China and how he won't put up with ultra SJW shit. I'm pretty fed up with how he attacks the FBI etc, but I'd still pull for him over Warren, Kamala, etc

yes a lot of people i know have drawn the same conclusion, either as a dem or a conversation. they vote against the other guy, not for someone

>no u
>smug trump
Yep, it's a bug man.

>I saw a SOTU and the first time I heard Trump speak..
He only speaks that way in extremely formal settings like the SOTU, UN.
Look at his early campaign rallies. That's the real Trump. Lots of yelling and memetic rhetoric, obviously speaking without a teleprompter (because he sucks as a reader).
Remember also SOTU was just after the longest shutdown in our history, which he started over a wall. Billions in losses, federal workers without pay, our National Park trashed over a wall only he is particularly interested in.

G'night Chang, it's been fun

>Utter defeat

>when your idea of fun is avatarfagging as a zionist and saying no u for 1 hour
your future is bright

President Trump is the greatest President to have ever lived.

I admire him for the fact that nearly everyone you see on TV are NPCs screaming orange man bad

>He only speaks that way in extremely formal settings like the SOTU, UN.
Again, I realize he has a certain style, but compared to all the possible alternatives, he still is the best. That doesn't mean there can be no better candidate from the Reps side.

>Remember also SOTU was just after the longest shutdown in our history, which he started over a wall.
As I read it wasn't the first shutdown (albeit the longest) and it was happening partially cause of him but also largely cause of the Dems who fought against it till the last minute (also the media obviously magnified the issue cause muh Trump). I don't get it why it's so painful for the Dems to build a wall, as they have just forced the administration to incur losses that could have been reinvested otherwise in a border defense project...