Black people haved coexisted in the United States for centuries, and yet despite this...

Black people haved coexisted in the United States for centuries, and yet despite this, they have a separate dialect for which they are recognized by. They have lived and grown up in the same towns as white Americans. English is their first and only language. In other words, explain the nigger talk.

Attached: 180417-kodak-black-getty-800x600.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGgI6qsg_kc
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't teach segregation in the special ed section huh

Blacks are niggers and you should never feel safe around one, ever.

In the south there is some french influence. that's all I got and it ain't much, nigga.

it's a recent development brought on by rap

youtube.com/watch?v=uGgI6qsg_kc
Compare the son's niggertalk to the father's okay annunciation and normal vocabulary, despite both being hoodrats

Niggers speak in a much simpler English than most white Americans do. It has everything to do with their floor scraping IQ. Notice the more European genes a nigger has the less ebonics he tends to speak.

we have the exact same problem.

they speak niggerfrench to this day.
even in place that have not yet been decolonized like in the west indies.

It further enhances the argument of genetic branching. Apes vs Chimps, cro magnum vs neanderthal.

substandard mental capacity. The media and music producers are doing their darndest to make ebonics "cool" in an attempt so subvert the English language, arguably the most important aspect of the English language.

of Western society*
sorry I'm drunk from yesterday

I've also wondered if bone and muscular structure plays a part in accent and pronunciation (not grammar). I would imagine having bigger lips for example would have an effect on what sounds are easier or harder to pronounce so influences their overall speech.

English requires an IQ of something like 85 to speak. Those who have IQs below 85 have to make up simplified versions.

bbc.com/pidgin

Nigger talk comes from the nigger brain.

A lot of it is negroes playing Make-Believe. And negroes are cashing in on popular culture.

I can't even recall the number of times where a negro that myself and/or people I knew since childhood that spoke normal started talking like a rap music video negro.

>If I talk like a negro I see on TV everyone will think I'm cool

Attached: 1547345311073.jpg (661x642, 170K)

You are on to something here.

black man speaking:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

-----------------------

That is a possibility, but I've seen blacks who talk 'normally'

>for which they are recognized by
nigger

We haven't actually been segregated since thw 1950s. They're doing this on their own

I see. I can understand the father better because he isn't using any hard slang and I agree he annunciates himself better. The son's talk is mumbled rubbish

I've seen this pattern. The question is why on earth do they want to stupify black people

That shit is fucking funny. Is it like that snoop dog google search?

Wow. That is so refreshing to here a black guy not talk like a nigger.

no, they want whites to stoop on their level.
Just look at how many npcs unironically use ebonics online. I wince when I read a "y'all"

its they culcha. thas what they do

Attached: 1532522970361.jpg (596x739, 23K)

>Is it like that snoop dog google search?

nope.
this is a legit news source (((BBC))) targeted for los negros

The likelihood any two people who communicate ideas effectively will share common ancestry supports the theory that as people self organize will do so by shared identity that evolves by natural selection

Attached: B720A3C6-EF22-400B-B7F6-C0EB9981DC5A.jpg (600x748, 81K)

Well would you talk to a nigger?The answer is the same for most people.
>No
You see a nigger and you pass him on by while keeping an eye on him.

1960's is when legal segregation ended. Its not like LBJ signed the bill and communities magically integrated.

Exactly. It’s a bullshit affectation. Grew up one town over from the blackest part of NJ. Fucking no one spoke like that in the 80s. It’s kinda like how everything suddenly became “Awesome” in the 90s times 1000.

Just because your mother had black boyfriends doesn’t mean that the effects of segregation haven’t continued.

I moved to New England years ago and it’s funny to hear them with Boston accents. When I go back to Missouri, I literally cannot understand them.

“Sweetie” and all shit is in the same camp. It’s usually a boring fat nihilistic white broad trying to sound like a wise sassy black lady who just got out of church.

Niggers are lazy even when it comes to speech.
It is less work for the tongue to say AXE instead of ASK.
it’s also a way for them to reject white culture. This refusal to assimilate to the dominant culture is why they will always occupy the lowest rung of the social classes in the USA

"y'all" isn't just ebonics.

Possible comes from some differences in the language centers for the brain. Pinkerton talk allot about that the brain is pre-wired to learn a language and that Language aren't 100% logical but yet understandable. Which seams to mean that there is a genetic element to them that isn't fully understood.

Said the mut with their retard english.

Fuck off memeflag

different species.

sorry our grammar is so difficult for you.