Have the wheels fallen off the Trump Train?

You have to admit there is far less enthusiasm for Trump than there was a couple of years ago. Can he possibly win a second term with such apathy among his supporters? Is Trump even interested in a second term? If he was why doesn't he move protect his most vocal supporters from Social Media censorship? His own DOJ is locking up MAGA people while letting ANTIFA go free. I dunno guys I just can't see him winning again under these circumstances.

Attached: trump Train 2.jpg (1024x768, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/176181706
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And you are basing this on?

TRUMP 2020

>You have to admit there is far less enthusiasm for Trump than there was a couple of years ago
Yet here you are

Attached: 1549217779321.jpg (443x455, 96K)

trump 2020
trump 2024
trump 2028

It's true

Trumps great. I like that he is pro war and tweets funny stuff.

5d poker!
Wallllllllll
Discord tranny jdf shill
Two scoopooooops
He will nuke israel ad save the white race!!!!!!!

Now imagine somebody acctualy believes all that. Let that sink in.

Attached: IMG_1330.jpg (596x953, 388K)

>Trump Train
>Posts Eurostar

I'll absolutely vote for him again. Just to hear more kvetching

Imagine not taking control of the internet soon enough to prevent the next generation from being aware of jewish influence

Attached: 1545517539932.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

People are getting tired of non-stop excuses and bullshit policies from Trump and those he has placed around himself. There comes a point when people realize it is time for them to cut their losses and move on.

Who do you support for 2020?

>Largest numbers of legal immigrants ever to own the libs

The absolute state of Trump supporters.

I will have to see as the election gets closer.

Right, but who would you wish for?

I'm voting for Trump next time. Our people are idiots.

>far less enthusiasm
have you even filed your taxes yet nigger?

Attached: slowpoke.gif (275x300, 15K)

>imagine being so up your oun ass you concider yourself j.c denton just for hating jews
Wow bro you are an antisemite. Wow you must be so smart. I mean nobody before ever had the brains to arrive to the conclusion jews are in charge of things. Damn.

>kvetching intensifies

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

What I want will never happen in the US and that is a true right wing candidate and none of this "conservative" bullshit. Someone who will actually push right as hard as the left pushes to the left. This 'Democrats get to go as far left as they want and Republicans must compromise to the losing sides demands' bullshit is no longer cutting it.

Basically, get rid of the Republicans as they are all worthless trash and put in place a true right wing party and candidates that can counter the left. I know that will never happen in the US.

Try again, Shlomo.

See Jew flag. Stop reading.

>There comes a point when people realize it is time for them to cut their losses and move on.
So you understand why someone who doesn't really have any political ideas, alternates, or hopes who is only posting attempts at separating Trump from his supporters looks entirely like a shill, right?

Attached: juststop.jpg (487x187, 21K)

>have the wheels fallen off
that is a faulty comparison, as when the wheels fall off a train, it will crash and burn within seconds.

The more accurate comparison is that the air has gone out of the Trump train, as without air pressure in the system, a Trains brakes engage and it keeps loosing speed until it ineviteably stops.
sincerely, t.trainanon

I get that /ptg/ think they own Jow Forums because they spam their general 24/7 but not everyone is going to be head over heels for Trump especially during a time when Trump moves further away from his base. Trump and his supporters can and will carry on but that does not mean they are owed support.

That's fine, nobody cares about the opinions of fencesitters though

Man it's funny seeing so many "trump supporters in decline" threads recently. Because it's not true at all frens. Once a Trump supporter always a Trump supporter and I am definitely going to vote for him again in 2020 and I live in Portland Oregon! One of the most cringe leftist states. I can't wait to see the voter turnouts in Oregon counties next election

People are losing interest in those who are all bark and no bite. Two years in of non-stop bullshit backed by tweets while being called a "Russian bot" by the tax payer funded intelligence agencies is getting old. If people are going to support someone in the face of all that they expect you to do more than empty tweets.

>Trump especially during a time when Trump moves further away from his base.
Trump will go for the middle and ditch his base to win in 2020. Where we have seen treason, the left and the middle have seen reason, and now Queen Ann is mad.

Attached: based ann.jpg (1024x450, 78K)

no, last time i recall approval ratings being at or above 50% .. tough to beat going into the election

hi

Attached: 1550960564395.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

>Trump´s campaign was bad as Hillary´s.
Trump thinks his social media strategy of giving 100s millions to facebook ads (who nobody watches) was the reason of his success.
But it were 10000s of anons who won the election with memes for Trump.
These creative anons abandoned Trump, so only the NPCs still support Trump. From these NPCs you can not except creative memes.

WTF I believe in polls now when they look good for Trump.
Every time Trump does something for Israel, his (((polls))) rises

Apathy?
You need to understand it is less and less about Trump and more and more about the insane alternative. The left has gone batshit crazy. At this point, Trump could be caught sucking Putin’s dick and it doesn’t matter because he is better than the alternative.

Ofc not. They are empowered by the full might of ZOG and one million millionaire grins.

Proof trump is a pedophile and acosta sec of labor and Jeffrey epstein prosecutor covered it up vimeo.com/176181706

Trump doesn't even need to try to win. Most regular people will either not vote or vote for him because how crazy the democrats have gotten

40+% approval and his block will vote for sure. If democrat voters get lazy again he will win.

wheres this from?

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Demographics have only gotten worse since Trump has been elected. He’s done nothing to stop immigration at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if this costs him re-election. Shitskins don’t care how terrible democrats are, if they promise gibs. Nonwhites will flooding the voting booths and list their names down.

BASED TRUST THE PLAN WE WILL MAKE ISRAEL GREATER AGAIN I LOVE REPUBLICANS WHERE ONE GO WE ALL GO MILLENIALS ARE LAZY AND EAT AVOCADO TOAST LETS INVADE IRAN NEXT IM GONNA SEND MY SONS OFF TO DIE FOR ISRAEL THOSE WHO BLESS ISRAEL ARE BLESSED BY GOD HAGEE TOLD ME THAT TRUST SESSIONS

So many Jews starting threads like this to demoralize trump voters

Trump demoralized his own base by not keeping his immigration promises. The only ones who still believe him are guilbile boomers or coping magapedes.

Naming the Jew always gets a response.

Stop acting like Trump isn’t your puppet, you filthy kike

>see jew flag, stop reading

why are jews even on here? no one wants their lies.

Attached: RecipeForDisgust.png (1004x628, 269K)