I cant get a gf because of my political v-

>i cant get a gf because of my political v-

Attached: nazi_chad.jpg (3044x2120, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=pushkaraj chirputkar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, I can readily accept that any whore would fuck a 7/10, but literally no one is going to believe a 3/10 is this desperate.

Nobody said that. People here can’t get laid because they are fat pieces of Nazi LARPing shits who are probably not white.
I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Fuck you, I’m full otter mode.

I can’t get laid because my personality is repulsive at best.

>I'm full otter
this is you

Attached: AA.jpg (558x762, 61K)

My pecs are even and my swastica fill isn’t a shit..

my beard is worse but I make up for that by not shaving my chest.

theyve been such a disappointment

What's wrong with LARPing as a nazi?

Attached: 21944521.jpg (960x539, 48K)

The Nazi Chad
> quotes Hitler directly in German
> thots wanna bang him
> has swastika tattoo
> ignores gooks
> parties in the fashy Mediterranean
> dominant body language

the pol virgin
> omfg guys! I gotta hide muh power level!!
> guys, how do I redpill a girl???
> omg anime!!!
> azns are hot, only roasties disagree!
> stuck is basement
> limp wanker hands

The cring newfag
>just learned how to greentex
>didn’t. Actually learn how to greentext

you didn't comment on lack of musculature and high body fat, so my assumption was correct - your "otter mode" is skinny fat

nice

very Jewish looking autistic fellow there

Oh dear. Me btfo.

Why did I even come here, I’m going back to rebbit.

good. I hate when skinny fats call themselves otter.
>I can’t get laid because my personality is repulsive at best.
yeah, right, lmao

Swastika is backwards you fucking retard.

what do you bench?

No it's not.

Attached: Level3.gif (1280x1008, 79K)

>just be yourself, bro

Attached: 1518219954553.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Must be an american thing
Here girls dont give a fuck if youre fit and tall

Kek. Cassie is the only one of those women who doesn't look like a jewess. No lie, I got hit on just the other day by this female budtender at a dispensary, but I wasn't interested because she had a septum piercing. I can't look past that.

Attached: bebop before after fem.jpg (455x652, 32K)

>10/10 gets pussy no matter how crazy
tell me more

nazi chad wouldnt be on tinder. also are anons really jealous of chads? the more chads the better. i just hope they breed. dont ever be hateful of superior genetics. existential envy is what niggers do.

What do they look for then?

Obviously African ancestry

Attached: 1541192699281.jpg (528x377, 36K)

Why the english response to german

It's true that this is stupid advice, but a lot of guys really don't make the most of what they have. A good hairstyle that compliments your face, some consistent non-autistic work at the gym, eating clean, neat clothes that compliment your figure and a trimmed beard in one or two cases would transform most of you autists.

inb4 'women just have to slap on some make up and not eat like pigs'

True, but it's also a lifestyle you should aspire to anyway for health and mental well-being. Also, that trick stops working for them as they reach their thirties.

Also, notice what he's done with the hair around his temples. He's receding and he's combing it forward to cover the widow's peak. Jude Law would use the same trick. Work with what you've got.

who the fuck else you gonna be

cause he's good looking

In what world do you live ? The only thing that can trump fit and tall is face and money.

Holy shit you look like chirputkar
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=pushkaraj chirputkar

Unironicly looks like a better looking Version of me.

> tfw bench 65 kgs for rep at 70kgs bodyweight
> tfw still skinny fat

Attached: longRun.jpg (640x422, 49K)

You could probably optimise a few things and not look too far off. A good exercise with this is try to imagine what that guy would look like with a shit hairstyle, low muscle mass, shitty clothes and no beard.

Chad status absolves you of a female’s personal political opinion. Before I found my trad wife, I decimated the Bernie camp. Some are now even open normie tier Republicans.

Do your part, boys.

Battle Tendency live adaptation when?

fuk u cunt im white and Nazis did more than u can imagine

da faq are you on about now, pajeet. This obviously wasn't my picture

Whoever that is looks like chirputkar.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol I read all the texts then I read the OP text and wondered huhh what does this have to do with political views. only then did I notice the swastica tattoo

based and redpilled

Otters are cute user, white women would probably fuck them of they cpuld... Are you sure that's what you are?

Lmao, nobody has ever said that. I cant get a gf because i'm an ugly manlet. Its all about looks, personality is a meme.

it appears the key to success for the anti-globalist movement is to get as many attractive people in as possible.

That guy is wearing shitty clothes

>Are you alt right?
LMFAO, the dude has a Hakenkreuz on his arm!

Attached: 1528638945515.jpg (805x556, 32K)

Yes it is.

Attached: 144363139657.jpg (800x504, 115K)

Women never cared about what your political beliefs are or your religion or wether or not you read their profile or wether or not you share their religious beliefs. The liberal hippy bitches don’t care if you are good to the environment or animals. The burka wearing Islamic women don’t care if your Islamic.
Women try to have a belief system and try to be all activist and demand they have a mate with this or that belief. They demand a mate who is a nice guy. They never mention the looks of the guy they want.... and this is because it is disadvantageous for them to describe the looks of a man they want. Because it reveals too much about their true nature. And when it comes down to the real choices they make well, there really is no depth to women at all, no loyalty to their beliefs no intelligence behind why they believe what they believe in. And the fact that they always end up with a man that is right wing and beats them shows that.

Attached: 67F3C8CA-7995-4D90-A48A-3CEBA981BDD4.png (500x815, 146K)

That tattoo looks shopped

If your hair is thinning, stop being a bitch and go skin

I didn't even notice it at all the first time I saw this picture.

>Nazi Chad
>swastika tattoo
yep, you don't know what a chad is

who would play based Stroheim?

r9k is leaking again....

>i cant get a gf because of my political v-
literally no one on /pol ever, nice try tho

>four women
>out of the entirety of tinder
lmao

There is a difference between someone with daddy issues so extreme they find my political alignment sexy and a girl worth keeping.

This guy knows though, is just tilted because he fell into the pol virgin category

Nah Im doomed I am a hairy monster with a cute kid face(big eyes,facial structure,etc)

This. Women are disloyal godless perfidious whores no matter what the ethnicity.

If you are strong and beautiful and rich you will have women's support.

Is that Indian version of Chupacabra?

>Being surprised that thots have no political convictions on an app literally designed for hookups

Are you retarded.
This whole genre of tinder posting is shit. If any of you fags were desperate enough to be on tinder and got added by a model you also wouldn't care if the description said "I raped someone once.", or at least thats how the average tinder user reacts.
Its an app literally only centered around looks, nothing else, no one cares for anything else, so of course you get positive responses if you have a good pic.
Expecting anything else from a degenerate hookup app is mentally retarded.

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104K)

otter mode is something around Michael Phelps body - not too muscular, but lean and athletic. user obviously isn't otter. Almost no one who claims they are - isn't. Why? Because skinnyfats think they're otter, while they're sacks of shit.

>r9k is leaking again.
God have mercy.

>Just because there are pictures of semi-photoshopped good looking men means I will never have any luck in life

Please keep telling yourself that being a chad or not is determined at birth, if it helps you cope with the fact that you're a bunch of faggots too lazy to get your asses up.

Not what the bootleg Slav told you or what my fellow Sven said, it is all subjective and they do not go by a uniform set of requirements. There are girls here who go for looks, there are those who go for good personality. Just like in any country, you have to be a massive retarded incel to think that women go by this ONE and ONLY way of getting dick. It's ludacris.

W**v can NOT recover from this

stop eating wheat and grains, they're pure sugar (almost)

Actually, the reason I "can't" have one is because check my flag.

The women here are just not intellectually stimulating as a rule. Median IQ 87 really shows.

Poo in loo

some women like the nazi ideology, its just that it takes a certain man to bring it out of them.

big bootey is nice on the side, but a real wife has to be white

Attached: 1539003199312.png (270x344, 50K)

>it's ludacris

This. Your qt christian Trump supporting white women would rather get railed by a popular negro than spend time with you.

Nationalism is the ultimate cope trying to make pathetic incels feel powerful.

>If you are strong and beautiful and rich you will have women's support.
This

>big well built guy, not fat
>broad shoulders
>full head of hair
>6'2" tall
>8.6" penis
>still kissless virgin
Face is all that women care about and find attractive. Rest doesn't matter if you have attractive face, and if you don't nothing will help you.