If you are religious because:

If you are religious because:

A) Your parents were religious and you copied them

B)You read it in a book

You're not actually a religious fellow, you're just brainwashed.

Attached: nyah.jpg (850x900, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4710989/canada-food-price-report-2019/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Religion on itself isn't something important to follow anymore, and it is starting to show how it'll slow us technologically speaking, and how hard it's fucking the West morally

That's literally all christkikes and goatfuckers.

Strong delusion
Technology isn’t slowed down by religion. Technology keeps moving forward regardless of anything. Religion will be around regardless of anything. You will be long gone and religion will still be here like it was long before you were even born.

How did the universe come to be?

>Reading something in books makes it untrue

So this is that power of Americucks huh?

>Technology isn’t slowed down by religion.
It is when the religions are false (like Christianity and Islam).
When the religions are true, though, science advances much better.
It's not a coincidence that Egypt, Rome and Greece were so ahead and during the dark ages (ie christianity times) we were regressed scientifically.

That's not what he said. We can add illiteracy to the list of christian values.

I couldn't tell you, I wasn't there. Why don't you tell me what your book says, like you're dying to.

I'll be glad to listen, but I can tell you in advance that the author of your book wasn't there either.

C) I have a personal relationship with God.

no no no mister, in this case the individual doing the brainwashing would have to be god himself, which would of course mean, that you are genuinely religious.

Yes, you have a sexual gay relationship with the god of the bible.

It isn't brainwashing if it's real.

shut the fuck up you little cunt weeaboo retard

I have a personal relationship with the God of all creation. You can too if you want to.

It's not real if it's a kike religion, ie christianity and islam.

It's in your head, got it.

outstanding move

How do you know what my experience is?

It's in my entire life, and it's wonderful.

ty :)

I feel bad for the people who fool themselves into believing they are religious because that's what they oughta do. Spending their life thinking something is wrong with them because they know they don't really believe inside. And what can they do? Hope that if they pretend long enough, things will just work out when they die even though they know they can't fool god?

Attached: ninal.jpg (1780x1106, 237K)

Tip your fedora leaf fag.

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON!

I pity the people who think they are already perfect and therefore are unable to improve.

No, being religious is accepting that you're not perfect but acknowledging that Jesus died for our sins as long as we repent

Because neither you do.
In your head, got it.

Pretty much what I don't know how society perceived religion back then nor how they applied it in their daily lives, but what I can say is, right now, these last 2 or 3 centuries, Christianity severily weakened the West, to the point we defend and/or accept muslim behaviour and immigration to our civilizatory sacred lands, and even negate or prohibit practice of cientific facts/knowledge on race, IQ, gene and to some extent robotics
Religion, being what it is right now, should be extinguished, we don't need religion to be conservatives or good people, discipline and facts will do that, which leads us to the need of exterminating commies and blocking jews of having any influence on our countries, as they would subvert us to the mess we are today

Do you know your own experiences, Italian?

unbased simple minded leaf poster

Pretty much what linked user said*

>if you don't rape, steal and murder you were brainwashed

Attached: 1518122059547.png (500x501, 47K)

Oh, I'm religious. My religion doesn't come with one of those books either. Really handy, cause you know them atheists like to try trap you with logic or whatever. They can't do that to me if they don't have my playbook. Course, sometimes I reveal details of my faith, which can lead to logical inconsistencies. That's natural with faith though, it doesn't require being bound by logic, and I don't know why people assume that. And I just tell people my religion doesn't need to bother with logic.

Attached: logicn.png (564x905, 944K)

Yeah, that's a pretty cool trick you guys got going. Just do whatever the fuck and then say a few hail mary's and it's all good. Well, whatever works for you.

Why is there no c or d , black and white . Atheist are never honest

that's literally the premise of the Bible

God doesn't need to conform to human understanding. We don't understand the Sun very well, but it still does whatever it does whether we understand it or not.

Salvation is a gift, not an achievement.

I think a strong dose of spirituality is good for people but the dogma of the church pushes more people toward atheism than it does encourage its growth. Especially when it has become so public the depth of its corruption.
My guess would be the answer isn't in a book that can't get basic history correct.

>reading books makes you brainwashed!
>me don't read books, me smart

Wrong.
I was raised atheist and was militant atheist up to around 18. I became gradually drawn to the faith by watching a series of debates between Christians and atheists, and videos of intelligent Christians explaining the faith. Its also surprised how well Christianity goes with science and how many prophecies actually have been fulfilled. I also had irl experiences

Attached: 1550440929809.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>I also had irl experiences
Have you ever seen the future?

God shaped it from his own hands

God is real but he isn't a jewish OC donut steel

>surprised how well Christianity goes with science
It really doesn't though. The church actively banned the works of the Wests greatest scientists until the flood was too much to contain. Christianity of today is different than it was a thousand years ago because of the Renaissance and influence of Greek philosophy it is named for.

The reason Christianity might seem well adapted for science is because theologians have been twisting the God of Christianity into Platonic/Aristotelian terms for so long.

Tell me what is the ultimate purpose of technology. Think big

That thing you though of (godhood by yourself) is the essence of evil

Elaborate please. How you know?

if you don't believe in it, why do you spend so much time validating it's existence with your arguments? we don't have threads about vampires or gnomes on this board.

It works just fine if you want it to. God just gave animals the power to evolve. God just invented radioactive dating to make things seem a million years old even though the world was only thousands of years old as a joke.

Or more realistically, the book is just wrong because it was written by idiots, or jokesters. This has no bearing on god's realism. No sciency contradictions at all, see?

Attached: gabriel after writing the bibble.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

There will always be a religion
If one day theres a plague that destroys half of humanity with ghoulish folks the weak minded will be quick to scream the name of something like the devil.
Mostly weabus and sjws.
We’re not religious because we feel safety in the comfy world we still live in. And in not religious per say.
Faggot weabus

The Vatical has corrupted you so much?

If you don't believe in Zeus why do Christians spend so much time on Jow Forums screeching about him?

>leaf
>shit thread
>not politics
like pottery

God communicates with me and answers my prayers. He saved my life twice, and bailed me out financially another. And there is a feeling you get as well.

Have you ever been creeped out like someone sinister was watching you? It's similar to that except comforting. Like someone is watching over you.

Zeus = Deus.

> Church persecuted Galilei
> Galilei said earth is round
> Still no single (not compound) picture of earth from space, and NASA (((lost))) moon landing equipment

Tfw

This is now a canada is collapsing thread
post store prices

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Oh, good. I love these threads. X)

Ultimate purpose of technology? Improving the life of humanity I guess
Also, I couldn't understand what you meant with your second paragraph

Wtf dude, with $14 I could buy 15 or so of these

Fuck off weeb

Canada is starving to death. Their government is telling them to drink water and limit their meat intake because they are running out of food.

Juice 14 euro?
WTF how are Canadians swallowing this?
Will stay at home and starve?

Terrifying to say the least
Is there salvation for them or they'll flood your country?

Ultimate purpose of technology is to be god without God (immortality, immorality, pleasures). But thats a lie and you will end like this vidya

Attached: Screamcover (1).jpg (220x284, 20K)

there was a thread about it but don't know where it was

they were limiting beer too

And it's only going higher from there.
globalnews.ca/news/4710989/canada-food-price-report-2019/

Almost all of the Canadian population lives within a couple miles of our border. They're basically a parasite nation.

> Canada, with huge arable land and water flows and low population count
> Out of food
Is this hell on earth?

lol ok
Zeus = Jupiter = Tiwas = Diw = Dago Deiwos = Dyeus = Deus
If anything this is a pretty great argument against the Christian God since it has no relation to the Indo-European mythology it went to war against.

I don't think they will be able to afford beer soon. They might have to ask the USA for annexation just to survive.

Revelation says Zeus is Satan
The epistle to Pergamon Church part says it.

And why is wanting to be immortal and having all your pleasures satisfied a bad thing?

Very few things are not Satan to a Christian.
It's an effective strategy for propaganda, apparently. There may be irony that is missed when addressing people who use slave-morality to demonize a peoples culture and tradition alongside Christians.

Zeus and Deus are the same word. Jupiter is a combination of Ju + pater. Ju is a shortened for of Zeus. Pater means father.

Jupiter literally means "God the father"

Jesus told us to pray to Our Father who art in Heaven.

There is only one God, and he sent his son to conquer death so that we might have everlasting life.

>Revelation says Zeus is Satan
Where does it say that?

We actually do not

Attached: 1536348123532.jpg (650x392, 146K)

If you have morals and an identity because your parents had said identity you are brainwashed.

OP youre a faggot.
The individual is often not mentally equipped to make reason of the world as a whole so relying on readymade beliefs that have worked for others is a viable thing.

No, it means "Sky Father" or "Shining Father"
Notice that in neither the original Old Testament or New Testament is anywhere the God of the Bible referred to as "Deus"

This was all added later, as is Jewish/Christian tradition to adapt the local gods names for their own usage. Such as calling their God "the Rider of the Clouds" as was commonly used descriptively for Ba'al Hadad

I mean, you do though.
Nobody can make a thread about old European religions without Christians flooding in and shitposting it off the catalog.

Fun and games: Prove that a good god is more likely that a bad god with evidence.

Attached: 16908539_152639818588094_6706798892509298688_n.jpg (482x482, 28K)

Deus is Latin for God. It's what the word means.

Deus Pater means God Father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus

I guess they said so because they were mad at the folk religion they wanted to fight. Wasnt revelation debated over quiete a lot whether to even include it in the church canon for being so young of a scripture and quiet wacky?
Zeus isnt rly a satanic figure, prometheus or the titans would fit the bill more.

we dont have threads with does zeus exist . i literally have one meme with odin the cum drinker

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
>Dyeus was known as Dyḗus Ph2tḗr, literally "sky father" or "shining father",

>i literally have one meme with odin the cum drinker
Isn't it amazing that Christians bitch about the things the Talmud say about Jesus but do the same thing with old European religions.

That's another thing about like what the fuck is the deal-io with people saying shit like "if god is real, how could he make people suffer therefore he isn't real". Like if there's one thing I know, if I was god I for sure would be inflicting suffering on others in some way out of boredom or something. Actually the fact that wackily ironic fates don't occur more often to people is proof against god, probably.

Yeah thats actually not Christians , paganism gets attacked as a larp .With characters like varg larpson how can you take it serious ?

Attached: Screenshot_190.jpg (914x570, 102K)

t. edgy teenage with 0 life experience

also, canacuck

Idk why people get mad about the cum (if its even real as I only know of one source that claims so which doesnt refer to the book its in).
Its the seed of life and consuming it probably had an allegorical meaning.
Sex and liquids being seen as inheritently shameful as that their mention in a sacred context is inheritently obscene really is an abrahamic thing I guess.
Even though weve been created with these realities.

Sure, heavenly father. Father who art in Heaven.

But the word Deus means God. And the word Pater means father. There is a Dyáuṣ Pitṛ́ in Sanskrit, and it means Sky Father or Heavenly Father. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus

Is there a Father who art in Heaven in the Jewish religion?

Literally every religious millennial was raised that way so you're basically saying an entire generation isnt religious

there literally aren’t, because nobody advocating for a switch to paganism actually believes the gods exist, they just want a return to some abstract idea of a unified European traditionalist tribe

I am neither, but I don't view LARPing as a a Heeb any less cringeworthy. I wouldn't recommend Odinism for an American detached from ancestral terra firma but if its the 10,000 year old lineage of your people then that is worthwhile to preserve in some form.

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

There will be in Canada once they run out of food.

Attached: file.png (594x396, 337K)

>Is there a Father who art in Heaven in the Jewish religion?
They quite literally went to war against the parallel gods of their neighbors. Ba'al Hadad was the equivalent of Zeus or Jupiter and he is made to be an evil figure.

A Christian defends his religion and attacks the one who is false , this is basically what all people do with any kind of religion or ideology

Id impale you on a pike of your own spine if I’d get away with it

Yep.

You're going to have to accept that a hundred people can be wrong, or a thousand, or a million, or billions. Numbers are no indicator of correctness.