Tinder success stories

Anyone on here have any? I'm not talking about hookups, but people getting into actual relationships through Tinder.

How did you initiate the conversation? What did you do for your first date? Etc.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.57.00.png (572x574, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.tinder.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003338323-Can-I-sign-up-without-Facebook-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My best friend used Tinder for the first time.

Here it is on greentext.

>grade 9
>talk to a guy
>guy lives in basement at his parents house
>mother dies
>guy needs comfort
>best friend is there for him
>tfw it’s been five years and they’re still together

that’s all I can provide from experience that came from her.

eastern europe here, people barely use it but i still decided to try. first time using it it. got a match on the second day, and then we chatted for a bit, then she stopped replying after new years. i decided to text back saying some stupid shit like "so i guess 99% of tinder texts die like this huh? come on, i was intrigued!" or some shit, after which she gave me her insta and we texted on there yesterday. gonna chat with her for a bit here and there and then ask to get coffee next time she's in the city.

being on tinder and trying to get a date is so weird because you realize you don't know the person whatsoever so you're just blindly guessing, but i guess it's something at least. i will consider my tinder experience a success if i get one coffee date out of it.

My only major success was a relationship that lasted a few months and then died because we really just weren't right for each other.

>She messaged me with a corny pickup line
>We chat and joke back and forth
>She writes spoken word poetry, I write stories
>We make a date to have coffee at a cafe by her college
>She's not usually the type I go for. Much more party-going and a little less mature but very sweet and funny
>We go back to her dorm and lay on her bed
>I kiss her
>We make plans for another date and I leave
>Find out she was legitimately thinking we were going to fuck when we went back to her dorm, but was happy we just kissed
>Turns out a lot of men at parties tried underhanded or predatory tactics with her (getting her too drunk, taking off the condom mid-sex or claiming they were wearing one when it was obvious they weren't. One guy even threatened her with a knife)
>More dates, more fun times, and eventually sex, and it blows her mind that I treat her with respect and ask what she wants during sex
>She writes me a poem. I still have it
>She sometimes says suggestive things about other guys and it bothers me
>Find out she cheated on a past partner
>Decide to break up before the semester ends, and we part ways on good terms
>See that since then she's only dated guys who seem nicer and more respectful
>Right now she's engaged to a guy who seems very sweet and nice

All in all I'm glad it happened even if it was rough. Most of my other Tinder encounters were sexting or dates that didn't go anywhere

Pretty much everyone on tinder has something up with them. Examples like:
>Too socially awkward to meet people otherwise
>Only on their for attention, no plans to meet up
>Just broke up and looking to fill holes

If you don't mind trashy, emotionally unstable people, and you're not very ugly, usually possible to get some awkward dates.

met a Japanese flight attendant. very cute and nice to talk to. on third date she cried and told me that her ex boyfriend was abusing her like crazy and literally stabbed her once.

rawdogged her later that night lmao

I want to fucking kms btw

Attached: 1538693559001.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

The only success I had was uninstalling it after not getting one date or number in weeks on there.

Last summer met this really nice hippie girl and went on a few dates, we definitely had a better connection instantly then any girl id dated. But she took days to reply to my texts, which is a long ass time when you like someone. But i went back to school for fall and when i came back it took her a WEEK to respond to me asking her if she had a day in mind. I already explained to her twice that this was kind of a deal breaker for me, and she said she felt bad and we could hang out at her house on Wednesday afternoon. Radio silence until like 6pm and i called her and she said she decided to go on a hike with her roommates without bothering to tell me and she was working later, so I told her to fuck off and dont call me.

7/10 would do again.

I met a tall blonde girl who is leagues above me and a year older than me (I'm 19) on Tinder. I'm black, so obviously, I started off the conversation asking if she wanted to have a dunk contest. But we actually did start to have a real conversation about what we were doing on Tinder & what we wanted to do with our lives, and we were both looking for relationships, hoplessly though, because it's Tinder.
We stayed up all night texting, and she gave me her phone number & Snap. We talked on there some more, and she said she wanted to come over & play video games with me. Our first "date" was talking & playing Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, then watching the movie. During the movie, every now & again, I'd see her turn & smile at me in the corner of my eye, so I guess I warmed her up with my stupid personality. The movie ended, she hugged me for a long time, then left.
She asked me out on a more conventional date a few days later. She drove to my apartment & picked me up & drove us to a restaurant, where we talked the whole time. Then she drove us & parked in a rich neighborhood, where we walked around looking at Christmas decorations, and she even held my hand. After that, we went to my apartment & she put on The Bee Movie, of all things. We talked & joked through the whole thing, and by the end, she started kissing me all over, and was totally gonna fuck me. But in what I could only describe as an anime-tier interruption, her phone's alarm went off, and she had to go. She's coming over again sometime soon though, so I'll see how that goes.

Attached: 1541509373441.jpg (605x886, 165K)

I only used tinder for like a 1 time meetup but someone I already knew I guess, all these dating sites have been going down hill and filled with bots or people that need friends or real relationships. But I use to use Hot or Not an Scout and some others, I haven't used them in like a year and wasn't getting as much as to like 3 years ago or longer. Everything cost money for dating apps I see and I dont see much women wanting to pay cash for a waste of fuck, when local people can be free and see what they want. I've been on all the phone dating apps since 2012, but I've been in a year relationship from a girl I met off scout who lived 40 mins a way I've never known. But ya tinder i really didn't care for, it was my last resort compared to like those scam sites u see full of note or old men.

>date girl you meet on tinder
>few months go by, you really like her.
>ask her “so when did you delete tinder?”
>”what do you mean user? i still use it”

Absolute state

I've gone on some incredible first dates where I felt like we shared an amazing connection, then I never hear from her again. Recently I've been getting first dates where the girl just straight up tells me she broke up with her ex and got on Tinder to find a rebound. Getting real sick of this shit.

Absolute state of cucks who just presume exclusivity because disney told them having sex is equal to being married or sth.

If you don't want her to see other dudes, speak up and say what you want instead of presuming shit.

We live in a society

women truly are the niggers of genders

Attached: 1507309228976.png (807x700, 445K)

Yes, I've had actually success. I met my current gf on there. Actually she was my first date off of there. I took her out to dinner on our first date. She told me later she wasn't expecting to like me as much as she did. I don't think either one of us were looking or expecting to fall in love. But fast forward to where we are know, and we're talking about moving in together, marriage, kids, all of it.

The idea Tinder is just for hook ups is a meme

>Recently I've been getting first dates
Don't worry, you're still way ahead of me

>if i call others cucks, i feel secure
>if i tell a girl not to cheat, she won’t do it
sweetie...

I'm really convinced getting a LTR from Tinder comes down entirely to luck. If Chad happens to message her during the first-second date period, you're toast.

A fren phoned me last night to tell me about his two tinder matches from 2018.

Match # 1

>be my fren
>match with first girl
>decided to meet up
>go to meet girl
>meet girl
>girl is missing an arm

Match #2

>be my fren again
>matches with another girl
>decides to meet
>meet girl
>she has one eye

Attached: 8D956335-4EB3-4C35-B8FA-DBEB36A8025F.png (500x356, 102K)

So how the fuck do I make a decent tinder profile as a guy.

I'm decently photogenic but I have no idea where to fucking start.

I'm really busy with school and work I don't have a ton of time to go out partying or hang around with friends in order to meet dates so logically online dating seems like it would be a good way to go.

Right now all I do is occasionally ask out a girl from class or something.

Attached: 1370823376999.jpg (600x446, 110K)

Having similar-ish problems.

I get a decent number of matches, nothing extraordinary and certainly nothing compared to what Chad gets, but I do okay.

I send messages out that go beyond "hey, how are you?" I mention stuff in their profile, I ask open ended questions, I try to make jokes. And rarely ever do I actually get replies.

>superlike girl
>she doesn't like me back
well fuck you too

Try to have high quality photos.

This means no selfies taken with bad lightning (selfies overall are questionable).

No picture in front of the mirror trying to look ripped (you look like an asshole). If you are a ripped guy then try to show this in photos where its natural to do it, for example from the beach.

Have photos from various locations and that are somewhat interesting maybe relate to some hobby you have. I have from holidays, with my dog and from hiking.

The photos are probably whats most important but its good to write something intersting/funny in your profile as well.

/soc/ has dedicated tinder suggestion thread. Check those out

Just to further add to this why I think its important:

I consider myself an above average looking guy but no supermodel and went from just a few matches and nearly no replies when I had photos that were pretty shitty in hindsight. They were blurry and just showed my face. With new photos I match with more girls than I can handle texting with (always showing 25+ likes) and quite often girls start the conversation.

>Meeting some other people without being in a relationship is cheating

For someone to cheat, you need to have a relationship.
A relationship doesn't start by one person simply assuming that you are in one. That is wishful thinking of people who are insanely needy.
Its just a way to never risk hearing a "no" when you talk to her about a relationship, but reserve the right to be angry if she "cheats" in the relationship that only existed in your head.
In short, its a mental trick to make you feel good about yourself without taking the risk of being actually rejected.

What if you're a loner who doesn't go out at all?

I'm handsome and in shape (been going to the gym for over a year) I just don't have a social life anymore

met my wife on Tinder.

AMA

Met a virgin and went out for almost 2 years but I broke up with her because the sex was bad

Black and have got literally 0 matches on Tinder in 6 months. I'm also 37. Is it the age thing that's working against me?

Met my current gf on tinder. We had mutual friends so opened with that, turned out we had been to a lot of similar events/into same kind of music. Spoke for a while and then asked to go for a drink, go for a beer sometime soon and bada bing bada boom you're dating a girl.

The 2 best girls i met off though who i'd actually fall in love with left me though. One had to go back home to connecticut, that left me heart broken, 2nd just broke up with me after new years because she "lost interest".

Idk honestly you have to say the exact right things and be the right amount of good looking for said girl who liked you otherwise you'll run into lots of bumps. If you have the looks to get liked just keep persevering and you'll find someone eventually.

I lost my virginity to a girl I met on tinder. Actually every girl I’ve ever had sex with besides 1 I’ve met on tinder. I’ve probably gone on ~20 or so dates with girls I’ve met there, and got a lot more numbers. I met my first girlfriend on tinder too.

For most of them I opened with a joke and tried to take it from there. It’s sitautional, depending on how I think they will react.

Tinder was fun for me, but after me and my first gf broke up I tried to get back into it, and it just wasn’t the same, idk why. Did anyone else notice a change in how people used it around 2017/2018?

Check out Eric Andre and Hannibal Burress using each other’s tinders on YouTube. That’s the philosophy I try to take. Yes, they are famous celebrities so maybe they get more matches and responses, but I think girls on tinder just want to laugh and have fun for the most part, so I think it’s best to joke around and not be serious or mundane. Asking about how their day went might be polite, but it’s probably not stimulating enough to keep them interested.

i had some japanese thot ask to sleep with me on tinder
and i dated her
for a long time
i didn't know what i was getting into
don't date girls from tinder okay

Attached: 1545667836590.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Probably. I'm 31, do great IRL, people say my profile and photos are good, but only one woman has ever liked my profile (I bought a month of tinder gold cause I was curious if anyone was even swiping on me and sure enough not happening)

Both. A man's sexual market value starts going down after 35.
Black guys do pretty decently when they are 18-25. It kinda drops off after that cause girls expect you to be in a certain place in life and they'd rather have that young in shape football player looking guy.

Could also be because you have kids or a bad job? If girls are willing to date someone that old it's because they know he can take care of them, wants marriage, etc..

I'd say change your age to 28-29. Its not a huge lie but makes a difference to women because they are picky.

AF/BB

What does that mean?

I found my current GF through Tinder, using the app for the intention of finding one, was on it for 4 days till I found her.

She initiated the conversation, saying my profile bio was funny (btw, that's how you do it, make a dumb but funny bio, being serious is boring)

First date was to a pizza place I really like, and I thought she liked it too, only to tell me after a year of dating she didn't really like the place, but whatev it still worked to get her.

>meaningless hookups with girls on Tinder
>Decide I'm going to man up and try a relationship for once since hookups are empty
>Match with a QT
>See her anthem is All Star - Smash Mouth
>Start by talking about Shrek
>Realise she is a massive memer and all round funny girl
>Meet for first date
>She is new to the city
>Try to show her some cool places I have come to love over the years
>Veryawkward.png
>Coffee shop closed
>Ice-cream shop closed
>Decide for some reason its a good idea to take her to an abandoned forrest
>Decide it would be a good idea to break the tension by making serial killer jokes
>Take her to make out point with no expectations of making out
>Don't kiss
>Take her home.
>Still pretty solid date
>Next day
>Ask her on second date and we hit it off.
>Less awkward and going well
>Make jokes about creepy first date

We are together for 6 months now and I've met her parents. Honestly I've never been this in love with a girl in my life. I know it's not the best idea to go search for love on a hookup/dating app and it sure as hell isn't a good meeting story. But take a chance and you might be surprised. You might end up loving this girl, more than anything in the world

I've been maxing out my free "likes" per day regularly for 12 months, has anyone else ever seen the "there's nobody new in your area" message? That's what you get when you swipe to the end of the list. Just yesterday I changed by bio to a meaningless 4 word sentence and shuffled my crap photos around. My phone went off just now, preview screen said I had a match - first in 12 months - open app and its a chubby I accidentally swiped yes to.

Such is life I spose.

Is he good?

Met my gf on there. 26, pretty much no sexual experience and cute as hell. I don't know how it happened but I'm happy

I used tinder for ages and finnaly got with someone I wanted to meet up with

Had about 8 really great dates and talked to each other till 11pm every day

Went out on new years and had a great time. I had told her previoisly that I hadnt dated before and she was ok with it. The on new years I told her I was a virgin. Im 27 btw. Anyway she said its ok so we go back to the hotel and a combo of booze and nerves and I cant get it up so I just get her off and fool around all night

Then 2 days later she breaks it off over text message saying she doesnt wanna get hurt in the future because she doesnt think I really know what I want

She was pretty much everything in a girl I wanted. Shit sucks. All I learned from tinder is that honesty with wemon will get you no where but stabbed in the back. Ill bet if I said I had several relationships and just fucked her without saying I was a virgin id probably still be with her

Wemon are evil

People use tinder for things other than hookups? I once thought of using it but its reputation and the fact it needs facebook put me off. How's that coffe bagel app?

>be me, bored of single manwhore life
>install Tinder to get qt gf
>use people skill game to chat the girls up
>ghost the ones that sound like easy sluts
>narrow down to 1 qt
>she has good comebacks to my weird humour
>sadistic black humour gf material
>ask her to come to the Christmas Expo with me
>cute date secured
>go on date
>shy but eager to try to come out of her shell
>we take everything slow
>fast forward a few weeks, we do normie things together like a good couple

Getting something good out of Tinder is like Russian Roullette. Just keep going until you get a hit.

>tinder is only for hookups
it's not 2014 any more mate
>tinder needs facebook
it's not 2014 any more mate

Just downloaded it. First thing it was asking for was my FB. Get the fuck out of here.

absolute fucking retard
help.tinder.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003338323-Can-I-sign-up-without-Facebook-

be 8/10

Yes because your phone number is a better alternative. Might as well give them my ssn while I'm at it. Why can't you use an email like any normal site.

Attached: 1544758813195.png (241x209, 7K)

based

t. Nigerian

Attached: 1542771460295.jpg (616x914, 80K)

>Suicide girl model
>Single mom of three
Should I do it? Is she gonna just make a provider out of me?

well its not like the kids will be like your little roommates if all goes well with her

if youre willing to be a potential step dad go for it but probably dont be a provider for her own children regardless, they have their own biological father for that

Dude, you never tell a girl you lack experience. Make up stories and whatever, but usually girls don't ask about your past relationships.
I will tell you my story as an example.
>suffer for ages with a mental disorder
>get fixed when I was 26
>fuck the first girl she didn't notice i was a virgin
>stay fuckbuddies with her for 3 months
>meet a girl whom i stayed with her for one and a half year
>i break up with her
>6 months single
>meet a girl and date for 5 months
>single 28 now
Never told any of them i lost my virginity late or lacked relationship experience, and was never really asked about past relationships other than simple stuff

meant to reply
Also, all of them except the girl i dated for 1 and a half year was from dating apps, also fucked 2 other girls from apps

rise up

Aww. Happy for you user.

How ugly are you?

So I matched a ho on okcupid, and added her snap, she is willing to meetup if I cashapp her half before and half after how do I know she is not a cop, and actually down to meetup.

she said its $15 more to record it, does that mean shes not a cop?

I met my fiancée on tinder. She messaged first and wanted to know who had the weirder hobbies. Our first date was playing chess in a cafe together.

Does this mean anything?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-06-01-01-08-498_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 499K)

Ignore him, interracial tard putting racist context to your charming story. I'm happy for both of you and best of luck to you user.

>literally only right-swiped by people i already know

Idk the exact details but my sister met her boyfriend through tinder. They live together and been together for like 2 or 3 years now.

literally from my country lol

Oh don't worry user, I looked it up. Anyone who unironically subscribes to redpill shit doesn't know what they're talking about by default, not even getting into the fact that he knows nothing about my situation/the actual events with that girl

And thanks, same to you user. I'm currently eating homemade waffles with my gf of 3 years, and my ex is happily engaged and pursuing her dream career.

It isn't a meme, you are the exception.

Sick, how are you doing on tinder?
I can't hold a conversation longer than like 8 messages.
A few girls seemed into me though, but I just suck at socializing so I couldn't exploit that.

Everybody can get matches, also even more if you have low criteria. Takes one good pic. Those names sound latvian, saldejums.

i have a gf right now but i think i'm gonna break up with her, never used tinder before but i don't go out much these days so i figured tinder could work.
so nothing to report to you yet :)

>Everybody can get matches
Yeah sure.

>considering fucking your date
>getting drunk
ur the retard not her kek

My friend used tinder for 2 years but went on maybe 2-3 dates and she finally made the last guy her bf. Theyve been inseparable since then and even now we barely see her because everything she does, its with her bf and desu Im not complaining, its what i want too. I've been on tinder for a month now, lots of matches but no decent conversation so far :(

I lie about my age on tinder

I'm 30 but say 29, hehe

I'll keep doing this until I'm 40 and people start calling me out.

based and redpilled

We met by chance, really. I set the range on 150km, she installed Tinder the day before, I super liked her, we chatted a bit also thanks to our common interest in comics (she's studying to draw comics and I kinda like them), we met irl and the rest is history.
We broke up two months ago, I'm a mess and it was one of the most fulfilling relationship I ever had.

was one of them named lauren?

No kids, but decently well paying job. I do well on my own, would like to get something serious started eventually though.

Photofeeler.com - USE IT

No joke, there's a strong chance the pics you think are decent are average. The site has a great bunch of tips on taking better pics too.

Here's an example with my older pics being at the bottom then newer ones at the top. I thought the hat shot was good...wrong. First comment was "no hats, I assume men are balding". And right she was!!!

Until you have 3 pics that are scoring like 8+ in all 3 or at least close to 9+ on attraction, keep trying to find better ones. Anyone can score high, the trick is finding the good angle/expression/background etc. It's hard work if you aren't used to posing though. I felt like a douche taking the black and white timer mode selfie pic, but it's my best.

You HAVE to do this to improve your chances of chatting because Tinder/Bumble are so shallow and first impression based. The sheer numbers mean it is easy to dispose of people for any small reason. Can't chat if they don't like the pics.

I also found the scoring interesting and like a bit of a mini game. Rotated the dog pic and got quite different trustworthiness scores for example.

Also, the apps are known by mental health professionals to fuck with your self esteem. Keep that in mind at all times.

Attached: Untitled.png (1176x932, 669K)

Meetup.com

Success? Depends on what you mean by that

I have successfully matched and fucked a couple hot girls from my high school and college. However, every single fuck was awkward and ended in horrible shame.

I was only able to date one girl off of tinder, and even that was shit. # months into it she tells me she's poly and has another boyfriend of 2 years. Instantly dropped her.

So there's that. Good luck OP

Currently in a relationship with a girl met on tinder exactly one year ago. We catch up pretty well, she wasn't a pretender, she was cool. Not a hotties one with perfect body, but I like her for my standard. Plus, she seems serious about this relationship. Guys, they exist there, don't stop believe.

>phone buzzes
>"You've been Super Liked!"
>open tinder
>it's an uggo again

Attached: 1504681009021.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Ew that's fucking gross. Ooga boogas and the white women who fuck em are just digesting insects jesus.