Sexism in the Tech Industry

>‘The new trophy wife in tech isn’t the hot young model. It’s the most brilliant, accomplished woman you can get to give up her career to have your kids.’ - a woman who works tech told me this two years ago and it still haunts me

twitter.com/PennyRed/status/1099427595534376962

What government action can be taken to make the Tech industry more welcoming to Women? The rampant sexism still present in the tech industry is clearly a net negative to society at large - because it discourages intelligent Women from participating.

Attached: trophy wife.png (758x374, 64K)

women in the workplace is the biggest mistake the west has ever made
they're extremely clique-ish, and well, they think like women
countless tech companies have gotten big, hired a bunch of women, and then watched as problems that even the slightest QA would have picked up get released into public releases

you are stupid as fuck and should piss off back to plebbit

Nah it's still the hot model. Trophy wives are for display, that's the point of the name. But a wife that retires to do her duty as a mother is clearly also decent.

Also starting threads with a twitter post should be bannable from all boards.

Also also, industries don't need to be made welcoming to anybody. Jobs are competitive, that's the point. Go make a startup if you're a woman in tech that can't handle banter.

1950s called, they want their sexist sterotypes back

your reddit spacing is what should be bannable
lurk moar newfag

I've worked in multiple female dominated fields, and used to think women in the workplace was fine, but guess what....
IT'S NOT
women are fucking retarded, they make terrible bosses, and even worse HR staff
go be a fucking nurse and scrub shit, not try and hijack the one field keeping the west afloat (technology)
I don't see you advocating for more female bricklayers either, you dumb cunt

XDDDDD idc bitch cunt get raped by whore nigger monkeys apes, 2 choices, have kids or dont, its upt you you rosastie stop crying all the time nobody is forcing you to do anything, u wuill end up dried up cunt without kids enjo your pink hair life ugly mutt face nigger XDDDD

>I don't see you advocating for more female bricklayers either, you dumb cunt

Women should be able to choose the profession they want without worrying about a toxic and sexist workplace environment, just like men

>implying fields dominated by women aren't sexist
you fucking disgust me

>Intel reached its ambitious diversity goal 2 years ahead of schedule

Totally unrelated: Intel is having major problems with its new processor production technique and its lunch is expected to be delayed at least by a year.

women shouldn't be working full stop

We all know this is a slide thread but the idiocy of these shills helps redpill newbs
Please somebody post the article about the all female company that became a huge cat fight and went bankrupt

> It’s the most brilliant, accomplished woman you can get to give up her career to have your kids.’

Why shouldn't smart men want to fuck & have babies with smart women?
Oh is this an unexpected outcome?

> What government action can be taken to make the Tech industry more welcoming to Women?

Turn offices into baby crèches so mom can breastfeed at her desk.

>its true because a woman told me so

>why dont men want me to make more money than them? where are the good men? i cant marry down.

>why yes, im jewish and a lesbian, how did you know?

None of these cunts can fuck.
Not one of them.

They should stick to talking about what they know about like picking cheese out from their toenails and going through life being utterly undesirable by men

Get rid of the asians.

100% totally unrelated

Attached: 12412323124.png (671x574, 259K)

It's lunch? Probably because there's no one in the kitchen

> being selected as a mat for being intelligent and well educated is soo sexist....

well there you have it nothing will satisfie those commies

This. Fuck off reddit transplants.
All fields

>don't sage bait

sage sage post calling out bait

Okay

This new