If you don't live in the blue you are not White/Caucasoid

That's just how it is.

Attached: Caucasoids_Mongoloids_Negroids_Races_World_Map_White_Yellow_Black_Europe_Eurasia_America_Africa_Anta (2752x1550, 139K)

In my veins flow great Genghis Khan blood. U mad whiteboi

> If you don't live in the blue you are not White/Caucasoid
>unironically paints the caucasus non-blue

retard swede

The people that live in Caucasus do not belong to the modern Caucasoid Race

Attached: Georgia (2).jpg (1600x1067, 542K)

>Antarctica
lolwut

>Caucasian mountains
>Not caucasian
Oh boy

Oh you didn't know?

Quiet Churka

>litteraly crusader flag
>Not white
Nice try jidf shill

same here , lets invade sweden together and rape him and the user that made this thread
sage

yeah kike tell him

That's so funny

Attached: 29973686192_879c4ee104_o.jpg (1600x1067, 273K)

>India

Not negroid.

Racial theories are resentment of the weak.

Germans for all they bravada were second tier European pushed around and they didn't get their way. Humiliation, humiliation, failure.

Sweden compared to the Netherlands (even Dermark) looks bleak as well. Small nations you don't notice are full-on Nazis (like Lativa, etc, they're pick insane).

Just one look at current Britain will dismantle any idea of white superiority. They are so goddamn ugly. And I'm not even talking about the curries / pakipakis and african arrivals.
Atleast I don't have brown eyes and dark hair.

I don't care about Chinese people Larping as German soldiers, the White tribes is all that matters.

Attached: Georgian.jpg (1600x1067, 287K)

Cool thread brah

Attached: image.png (948x1180, 193K)

Only funny thing here is mr. Cuck capital of europe telling us who isor isnt white.

It is isn't it

Attached: Skull of a Roman legionary slayed with a spear during the Gallic Wars in the first century BCE.jpg (1200x862, 156K)

>ireland
>not negroid

it sho am feel good to be white

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Jewish cunt
I suppose if you're a jew and you don't live in Israel you're not really Jewish?
Saged

White is the blue area. Caucasoid is almost all of the planet apart from Asia and Africa.

Lol why did you include Canada and Usa as "huwhite"?

So, to get this straight, Balkan people, who are the largest carriers of proto-European DNA, are mongoloid?

Listen, Sven, blonde blue eyed people never contributed anything to society.
Sub Saharan Africa was more civilized than Scandinavia for most of human history.
While Italians were busy doing art, and even Arabs were busy copying Greek texts and doing math, your ancestors were raiding, raping and blundering Britain.

Swedcuck we'll be here soon ;)))))

Attached: 1546623263850_1.png (922x988, 87K)

>I can get a Japanese wife and it's not racemixing
Okay then, bye losers

Attached: 1550670145012.webm (666x1080, 1.55M)

>Estonia
>Finland
>Mongoloid
Finally someone gets if fucking right

>caucasian
>caucasoid
ahahahaha
fucking muslim churkas

Attached: 201112373201.jpg (1280x853, 186K)

I'm a Croat living down under
My family's been here for 5 generations

praise Tengri

Attached: 1546191187400.jpg (800x1066, 135K)

Yes they are Mongoloid, it's not a strange thing, their ancestors are Mongolic Turks, Huns, Mongolians etc.

Do you understand that a Chinese person making gunpowder does not make him into Caucasian?

That wouldn't change much at all, most Poles have small round heads like Japs already

Attached: sazzini et al 2016-fig2a pca a.jpg (952x983, 213K)

Map in 2050

Attached: soon.png (2752x1550, 139K)

WE WUZ KUNGS N SHEITT
WHU U GON DU WHEY BOEH??!!1/
GIB REPARATIONS U RECIXT SCUM33@!!1
WE BLAKZZ KONKGZZ HAB BIG DIK WHITEoYD, WE GUN FUGKKK YUO WOMYNN NIGGZ GUN POUR LIKE FKEN TURKOS YO

>Haitians and Jamaicans
>Mongoloid

Attached: plug brainlet.jpg (410x636, 31K)

Anglo's arent white

Post proof or get out Al-Swedi

What do you expect from the descendant of Viking subhumans?

W-wait user... So that means, in the near future we'll have final clash between honorary mongoloids and filthy negroids?

>italy
>mongoloid

Attached: Goyim.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Yes, most of the North anyway.

Attached: Italy Cephalic Index - Small.png (723x840, 485K)

Alaska Gang, representing

he would like it

when the Golden Horde rises again, sweden will be the first to fall by my fellow Mongols

>eastern europe not white
Ok
>finland not white.
?
>usa is white
Hilarious.

Tasmania gang, g’day cunt

Attached: 1551006637232.png (2752x1550, 139K)

US whites are mainly descended from English, Irish, German, Scottish.

>pajeet with the burn. you will be spared on the day of the loo

>Italy, Greece, Southern France, Levant, South America
>not negroid
Bait

lmaoyou joking right? as if "broad heads" are a way to determine the appartenence to a race.
also, can you tell me in wich supposed ""mongoloid migration"" people came to italy?

also just the fact that this guy defines races only as: "caucasian, mongoloid and negroid" really makes you wonder about his intellect

>can you tell me in wich supposed ""mongoloid migration"" people came to italy?
Italians

LMFAO even comparing subhuman dinarid trash in the Balkans to Scandinavians is beyond laughable. Anyway you semi-armenoid dinaroroaches were forced to speak Slavic tongues in the end of the day.

And who forced it on you? Mainly blonde and light eyed “invaders” that cucked dinaroroaches in their own homeland. Which is not really theirs to begin with since dinarats are racially ambiguous faggots with origins in either Iran or Anatolia

>Czech republic
>mongoloid
lol kys faggot

nice answer faggot, you lack even basic historical knowledge to support the fact

lol just joshing you bro. OP is autism. It's not possible to argue with him. You should shitpost instead, you fucking pasta nigger.

You wa shock burger. Cheers

did you think any of your posts were funny? kys

>France
>not negroid
LMAO

>Scandinavians
>white
Admixture confirmes:
You are jew-mediterranean mutts
Balts are the only white people on earth

Attached: jewishadmixtureamongeuropeans.png (1263x7000, 581K)

Another reason you can’t compare them is because Scandinavians are cucks at heart, same with Anglos. They are an evolutionary dead end

Do you not know the definition of shitposting? Your single post wasn't funny either, should you kys?

That map is just your opinion of white and isn't biologically accurate for "caucasoid" though

you really should remove austria from the map, they're currently importing shitskin gysy s*rbians and niggers to fill their gay country.

>western europeans are r1b jews
lmao, in fact the western europeans are the most caucasoid ppl.

Attached: rafi.jpg (480x360, 13K)

italians are non-white and mongoloid

Attached: Red_Sea-admixture.gif (800x581, 76K)

that's right bananna country, we'll be mongoloid niggers in the future. With a ping-pong face, straight black hair, round headed, shit-skin, and some flat nasal bridge. We will be slave mutt race for the jews, screen cap this!

They are Balts + jew (CHG) + Basque (Mediterranean). As they are partly jewish, they are not white

Attached: PCA.png (2080x1758, 1.29M)

almost all shitskins are caucasians , more so than eastern europeans

admixture is not race

How come Syrians who are raping your women non stop be Mongols but Iran are niggers, I think Ahmed - I love Mohamed bin salman - Abdullah here is using a VPN.

Attached: 1550728544156.png (757x615, 184K)

because they have had the decency not to fuck with short legged brachycephalic mongoloids and give birth to hapas in central asia.

It shows your racial components. Looks are just part of your race

being a mongol isn't any way up higher than being a negroid. Mongoloids are as savage and retarded as your average negroid, if it wasn't for the retarded whitey to give them technology.

That's funny since half of these mongloids were doing stuff like discovering blood circles while whites were dancing around fire
Nice try though.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

This is divide and conquer nonsense. Jews and their globalist collaborators are the only enemies. All other problems will solve themselves when they are taken care of.

i'm your fan NIHIL SINE DEO

Don't ever think that mongoloids are superior to the negroids. Both have monkey features like flat nasal bridge.

I would rather go fuck a jewess than a mongoloid nigger. You stupid jordanian faggot living in northwest jordan.

that's wrong. most of the DNA does not concern racial traits at all, in fact most of it is trash.
what your pictures show is nothing but geographical proximity

why are you posting if you are clueless about race? like holy shit , when has it become acceptable for subhumans to post their opinions on this board?
go back to ruining online games where nobody wants to play with you you literal slavnigger faggot

yes, thank you for subscribing. But I won't be any longer here, you can still hail turan though.

I am a blond turk, you fuck

Attached: turkler.jpg (411x600, 50K)

The US is not white lmao.

I would fuck a western european jewess only, not those mongoloid mixed bitches from the east.

You can be blonde and not caucasian. Turk is not a race.
Stop posting on this board you retard.

I'm living in north, east Jordan huh
Stay assmad, 0 arguments but "b but we look better!"
Kys nigger

Attached: images.png (241x209, 7K)

Finland and west Russia is white as hell

Also, Antarctica? Are you retarded my fellow swede?

turks are the most caucasoid, OP is retarded.

Attached: Caucasian-admixture.gif (800x545, 69K)

You’re map is retarded. Argentina is white.

Why is your flag so different compared other european countries?

>finnish
>white
lol

I guess there are much more jordanian terrorists browsing this weebsite than I thought before...

why are you posting an irrelevant image? and turks are not a race. turks consist of different races

> russia, finnland
> white

they are white in skin complexion, not racial features

Turks are the chad mutt race you retard, don't try to compete with us.

Attached: turkoromabiab.png (255x170, 3K)

If you don't live in the blue you are not Human.

Xenos BTFO

Attached: 1550824735871.jpg (2221x1117, 686K)

It does
You might call it trash but it still shows your ancestry
It does not matter in terms of purity, is this practical or not.
>geographical proximity
lol no. Balts inherited more Northern European component in ancient history.
Of course there is correlation with geography as you cannot mix with jew if you live far away from them.
However North-Western Europeans are genetically closer to Balkans than Balts

Attached: PCA Europe and vicinity axis 2-1 a.png (1009x927, 88K)

Never been there I'm guessing?

You should visit before you lol. There's loads of marts thre you can sit outside and beg for money to pay for your trip.

Fuck off with your made up maps, clown.

>North-Western Europeans are genetically closer to Balkans than Balts

LMFAO this is the most retarded argument

if we we're closer to them, we would looked as much as them, but we don't, we look more like our turkish bros, or turanic brothers from the east (russians)

that's why there is a phenotype difference between east and west europe.

Attached: greek4.png (547x433, 33K)

Must feel bad that your gypsy country is that irrelevant
Away, nigger

Attached: 1550910862412.gif (1100x600, 465K)

northwestern british irish are far away from us.

Attached: turk2.png (1440x1080, 662K)