Why are liberals getting wet whenever Elon Musk shows up even though his scams fail one after another?

Why are liberals getting wet whenever Elon Musk shows up even though his scams fail one after another?

youtu.be/zpWYQ1YtgnI

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-120607_1.png (720x763, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpWYQ1YtgnI?t=1094
youtube.com/watch?v=DOz_gwEp2l0
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html
ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572
youtube.com/watch?v=VshdafZvwrg
reuters.com/article/us-space-spacex-boeing-exclusive/exclusive-spacex-boeing-design-risks-threaten-new-delays-for-us-space-program-idUSKCN1QA0GU
reuters.com/journalists/eric-m-johnson)
reuters.com/journalists/eric-m-johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=AkOHE-LCT_s
youtube.com/watch?v=4sfwDyiPTdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tldr pls

Musk hosts Meme Review.
His hyperloop and underground tunnel ideas failed hard.

No idea. Elon is a conman and liberals seem to fall for it
>le engeeneer
Kys

he hosted it with the onion fella who made rick and morty, and elon seemed coked up and weird

The best thing about this was that Pewds knew this was gonna be a hyper popular video esepecially with kids and liberals yet still left in the "shit and cum" meme like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

what else can they do to him? Ban him from youtube?

Those things have nothing to do with eachother, he did it for the meme

What are you gonna do?

If PDP moved to Bitchute it would blow up the platform to be a YT competitor.

Elon Musk is a meme

This. Roiland talked too much and was disgusting with his NPC Soiboy behaviour. Musk was even more weird and autistic as ususal.

Did they rape some kids together before doing this or something?

Justin Roiland on meme reviews made it suck, fuck Rick and Morty, fuck that. Fuck that fat cunt Dan Harmon too. I knew from the outset, because Roiland is a leftist cunt, the memes would be as tame as fuck and unfunny unless you're a leftist cocksucker.

What a waste, I assume Elon had Roiland on because he's a person who writes comedy and Elon didn't want to be singled out/cross a boundary. Roiland wasn't funny at all.

How do you get a one armed Polack out of a tree? You wave to him.

Attached: 1506169494289.gif (275x152, 392K)

Elon Musk is such a view multiplier.

Showing a dead deer to them was sick bantz though. Soiland bailed but Elon was laughing his arse off.

> His hyperloop and underground tunnel ideas failed hard.
The monoraaaaaaaiiiillllll!!!!!!

He's autistic, so no he always seems coked up and weird.

He was stupid as fuck as well: youtu.be/zpWYQ1YtgnI?t=1094

18:14

>even though his scams fail one after another?

Question,
DO YOU SHILLS ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR CONVICTING ANYONE...?
your absolutely pathetic.

>Why are liberals getting wet whenever Elon Musk shows up
What the fuck are you talking about? Liberals dumped Elon after it was revealed he's highly antisemitic.

He's /ourguy/ now.

Attached: who do you think owns the press elon musk.jpg (1024x730, 91K)

I was already out before that, the other memes were years old normie tier.

>he thinks were liberals

Attached: elon who controls the press 2.jpg (1200x848, 269K)

>shills vaccines
>suggests the schools doctors can vacinate WITHOUT the parents permission
GO FUCK YOURSELF PEWDS

This fuck jewdiepie hes just being edgy for the money,also he supports gay faggots

>being an anti-vaccer

Attached: lemme get ready to read your shit.webm (1280x720, 418K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DOz_gwEp2l0

Attached: DqoWyDVVsAA9BL5.jpg (239x254, 14K)

Their black atheist hearts are looking for a messiah

WTF is a meme review? I've just become 30 and already don't understand the world anymore.

Its about the new le funni redddit maymays.

Elon musk is slowly being sabotaged because he was going too hard too fast, challenging "them". Ie the fossil fuel cartels, the military industrial complex and secret society types who like to suppress technology that is "too" beneficial. They have to do it slow though or they risk showing their hand nor can they just martyr him.

Elon musk is an actor

I don't understand why people like PewDiePie. He is an overrated loudmouth who just takes other people's content and memes. And I don't understand why people like Elon Musk, who is clearly out of his fucking mind and doesn't know jackshit about managing and expanding a business.

everybody under 25 should be gassed tbqh

he's a glownigger, glowy as the glowy blue glownigger in that film

Your right we should totally pump mercury directly into our child's blood/brain.
>w..why are autism rates sky rocketing
>huurrrrrr

if vaccines are "safe" WHY has the UK government paid out BILLIONS for vaccine damaged children.
Hmmm

Attached: mercury vaccines.jpg (480x453, 61K)

You guys memba when Musk needed a financial infusion and sold a bunch of $500 super soaker lighters with some flashy ads? I memba

This

>Elon Musk, who is clearly out of his fucking mind and doesn't know jackshit about managing and expanding a business.
So, how many billion dollar companies do you have user?

Like him or not, he is /ourguy/ and deserves our support

I bet you think Google was just developed by some quirky computer types.

perfect

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Attached: 1549618227737m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

PewDiePie's weekly show where he looks at memes. He doesn't actually review them, he just looks at them and laughs like an imbecile.
The review part is meant to be ironic.

Please have many children, don't vaccinate them and document their health history as you watch them slowly die to easily preventable diseases, so a scientific study can use you as an example of a retard!

Not many people on the left actually support Elon Musk. He's a fucking idiot and literally had to step down from the executive position cause he was being such a dumbass. In fact, most people on the left don't support pewdiepie. This thread just came out of your ass, user

fact checked by FOI

£120,000 is the vaccine damage payment
11 awards in a decade

you suck at maths or science pick one, comrade.

>still believes that vaccines cause autisim even tho literally zero scientific studies show any correlation

it is 2019 stop posting shit you have absolutely no knowledge of you absolute fucking moron

There was one dude that said smoking causes cancer. Then the science caught up :)

EXCEPT of course the link the CDC while blower EXPOSED.
Hmm....

You won't be allowed into the city of light when lord Elon finally completes the brain mesh system. All Hail the Elon savior of the human race.

Attached: 1550769971130.gif (305x357, 1M)

BILLIONS you absolute (((SHILL))) FAGGOT

>. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $4.0 billion.
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html

>11 awards in a decade
WRONG
Heres just one case. 60 victims.
>Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation
ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572

EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU (((SHILLS))) WILL HANG FROM ROPES for helping lie to humanity.

EXCEPT of course the link the CDC whistle blower EXPOSED.
That did find a correlation.
Hmm....

you haven't showed any evidence of vaccines causing autisim yet you lunatic.

also
>This means for every one million doses of vaccine that were distributed, one individual was compensated.

this is a very small amount incase you cannot tell

you're fucking insane, read your own links moron

Wait Elon Musk is a scammer? Can I see some actual proof and not bullshit claims?

Putridpie is so fucking cringe.
I just can't listen to his videos.

Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna cry? Piss your pants? Maybe, shit and cum?

based Finngolian knows what's up. Anyone saying otherwise is living in their own imaginary world and is just as bad as liberals in terms of ignorance of reality.

Just not going to click that shit, nigga.

He seems to like the insensitive memes.

Retard doesn't understand satire. If you don't speak English as well as him, you're not going to get his nuance. Honestly I'm a native speaker and I can see how you're not going to understand it.

I don't watch PewDiePie all the time, only when he has something interesting. Not one of his cringey cult members, but he does have merit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VshdafZvwrg

yup, he is totally a scammer and the person saying he is a scammer isn't just a Boeing/Lockheed paid shill, or a Tesla short seller shill, or a UAW shill.

Elon has a huge fucking target on his back because he has been shaking up so many billion dollar industries, that shills will go to no end to sully his name.

reuters.com/article/us-space-spacex-boeing-exclusive/exclusive-spacex-boeing-design-risks-threaten-new-delays-for-us-space-program-idUSKCN1QA0GU
ohh this article?
see who wrote it (reuters.com/journalists/eric-m-johnson)
and his other articles... all articles literally blowing Boeing
reuters.com/journalists/eric-m-johnson

meanwhile, NASA themselves came out and literally called bullshit on that article.
youtube.com/watch?v=AkOHE-LCT_s

A loudmouth with no comedic ability who puts in minimal effort and just lets his rampant fanbase do all of the work for him, who only got to where he was because he was a mediocre Minecraft streamer who screamed his head off every 5 seconds many years ago, does not deserve my support.

Musk makes some pretty terrible decisions as a CEO and had to be ousted out of his own company because he did something illegal.

his voice, his jokes...he reminds me of my 12 years old cousin. Pandering to kiddies made him into a manchild.
I just can't take his fucking voice, his immature demeanor and the irrelevant shit he spews. Even when he does a serious video I am unable to take more than a minute. He really is perfect for children and brainlets.

Sorry it hurts your feelings that I don't like Pewdiepie (still using that fucking name...lame)

Grow up Felix.

Because at least Elon is trying to do something with his Fortune to better humanity instead of buying another yacht.

>scams
>fail

His company single-handedly opened deep space to commercial exploitation last year. And did pic related which was awesome.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x263, 3.32M)

???
nothing you said is true
>brainlets
Pretty ironic that I enjoy his videos and I have genius tier IQ

the amount of money he's saving the US taxpayer over ULA launches is insane too, what an absolute lad

its a critique of youth culture which shows everything to be shit and the joke is that retards find memes funny. its ironic because every once in a while the host and the viewer will also find one funny, thereby putting themselves into the retard category. like the character Ali G, pewdiepies meme review is mocking the viewers without 88% of the viewers ever realising they are being mocked. it's high level satire of modernity and internet culture

>pewdiepies meme review is mocking the viewers without 88% of the viewers ever realising they are being mocked

this, same with Filthy Frank, who people here consider to be cringey too (in fairness, he did become a bit of a prick when he went into music)

can't wait for EELV to be renegotiated to really shove a stick up ULA's ass.

The same reason they only shop on Amazon from their iPhones and bitch about Amazon and Apple. And vote for idiots that make them 'pass the bill to see what's in it', AKA force them to subsidize the corporations selling a product call health insurance.

They're literally retarded.

Attached: r.jpg (498x562, 121K)

They're just desperate to put others down, user. It's meaningless insecurity. Musk isn't perfect, but there's no one browsing Jow Forums that has accomplished as much as him and his employees.

I bet OP is just mad Poland can't into space

>genius tier IQ, likes an e-celeb on jewtube
Thanks for the chortle.

He's a con man, you've been conned.

The whole point of Tesla, the final product, was supposed to be his genius "alien dreadnought" manufacturing assembly line, all automated and running at speeds humans could never match. That failed spectacularly, now they literally make cars in a tent in their parking lot by hand. Today they finally have production rates up to about half the rate Elon said they'd reach by the end of 2017, so just a little bit off lol.

Keep in mind, the companies finances are in disarray. Elon conned the idiot board members into buying Solar City so he could bail out his cousins. Total failure.

They have a billion dollar bond that expires next month. If the stock price was over $360 they could just pay the bond in newly issued shares, but instead Elon is going to have to pony up a billion dollars cash out of Tesla.

That means even less money to be used on the dreadful servicing of existing Tesla cars. When your Tesla breaks, and it will, you will be treated like shit and might not get your car back for weeks if not months.

14% of model 3's are lemons.
100% of people who still believe Elon Musk are lemons.
You Elon believers are tech bro NPCs.

Attached: ElonMusk.jpg (640x480, 37K)

guess you didn't see Tesla's latest quarter reports have you?

Attached: chartoftheday_9245_tesla_revenue_and_net_profit_n.jpg (960x684, 192K)

Liberals hate Elon musk

>Ad
you retards have been watching much of that jealous and resentful fuck thunderf00t with his massive boner for Elon Musk

Ideas dont have to be viable now, you start to invest and build hype around the idea, everybody knows we wont have hyperloops in 10 years but if cool to try it and in the process a bunch of new tech is developed

Elon Musk haters simply are bitter fucks with no imagination

It's a shitpost you moron

nah you fucks are just jealous he is investing his money developing shit you deem "impossible"

seeits not about actually doing the crazy ideas, its about the process of trying, imagination, and developing new tech from the process

in the end the hyperloop might never be, but tech developed for it might be the future applied in a different form

RETARDS KILL YOURSELVES

I don't understand why you like yourself.

THUNDERF00T AND HIS FANBOYS ARE LOW IQ JEALOUS FUCKS

HE ONLY EVER ATTACKED CHRISTIANITY OUT OF JEALOUSY FOR MONEY

THAT FUCK HAS NO VALUES WHATSOEVER, NO SOUL

Attached: gLiM1DBZ_400x400.jpg (259x259, 15K)

this. The fact that both SpaceX and Tesla are profitable at this point in time are really outstanding. He didn't plan on them succeeding like they have and he took a leap of faith with all of his money from previous endeavors that others had failed miserably at. His rocket engine testing sight in McGregor Texas is one SpaceX bought from one of these failed attempts. His Model3 production lines are also built in a facility from a failed manufacturer.

All of these idiots who are calling him a scammer are absolutely full of shit. I don't even support Elon's climate support, but for fuck sake you can still support the industries he is creating because they produce better and innovative products that help propel humanity forward.

IF IT WAS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WE WOULD BE ON CAVES

>why try to sharpen that stone user, its impossible, just bash the animals in the head with a heavy rock

>you are just wasting your time trying to polish a perfectly flat surface by hand

It's not "his" money. It's the money of all the fools who still believe his BS. You understand that businesses need to be profitable or else they go bankrupt right?

Here's a video for you NPC.
youtube.com/watch?v=4sfwDyiPTdU

All those pretty shingles, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. It was all a fraud to convince the TSLA shareholders to buy SCTY to enrich himself and his family! More billions for the Musks!!

He recently was caught using SpaceX funds to build his moronic tunnel which already is a complete failure. SpaceX also bought a quarter billion of Solar City debt. Hhe uses these companies like an accounting shell game.

SpaceX can't raise money anymore. People are waking up to the layers of fraud at work here.

Model 3 demand is dead. Elon claimed there were 420,000 reservations back in July (heh heh, get it, 420, very funny Elon). Reality is there weren't even half that number.

Just consider, in that little NPC brain of yours, that your hero is in fact a conman. I used to think he was cool too. The shingle video was the red pill for me.

Attached: bankwupt.jpg (630x625, 58K)

finally an intelligent person, good for you

ok

>You understand that businesses need to be profitable or else they go bankrupt right

you clearly dont understand jack shit about how the economy works

wont waste my time with your low IQ

> He didn't plan on them succeeding like they have and he took a leap of faith with all of his money
you're completely full of shit or you never ever even tried to research anything about Musk
Tesla and SpaceX were already well established product long before Musk start his scam
he was also go massive subvention for both
both were technologies belonging to the public space and were privatized
Musk is a scam artist a clown actor at best stop licking his balls it's an opportunist period

Turned a "profit" on paper but most of their accounting/finance people have quit.

Did you know the CAO they hired in August, Dave Morton, who quit in September, was going to get paid $10 million dollars if he stuck around? That's way too much to pay a Chief Accounting Officer, but Elon was going to pay him. But this guy still quit and passed up all that money. Makes you wonder what's going on.

The CFO just quit too.

But I'm sure all their accounting numbers are legit.

you retards are the same as the people who called the Wright brothers scammers

you cant build new tech from scratch in a day, you need tons of research and trail and error

what Elon does is memefy the idea and build hype so people invest, yes, thats the point

he is not a scammer, he is simply investing money very long term

you are just pissed you are poor fuck

Your point is still refuted nigger

>Be Elon Musk, land rockets on the reg opening the frontier for all.
>Cletus and the janie squad call you a scam.
How will he ever recover amirte

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>what Elon does is memefy the idea and build hype so people invest, yes, thats the point
you dare calling everyone retard when you're the most obvious one in this thread

kill yourself conformist scum

go back to the caves

ya Elon totally landed a rocket himself
he engineered crafted directed and controlled the launch of every rocket space X as launched
he's a fawking multi specialty genius
or you no he did nothing and try to take the credit of someone else work like he always did
>conformist scum
i'm not totally convinced you even understand the word you use

Yo, von Braun built the Saturn V and the V2 from scratch with his bare hands while jerking off to zie fuhrer.
Getting talent together in one room and making it efficiently work together is a talent on it's own dimwit. Not to mention all the funding he's raised for the company