Real Jow Forums supports this man and only this man for 2020

Anti-israel, right wing paleocon, anti-birthright citizenship, anti-interventionism, anti-immigration, strongly pro-gun, anti-1965 immigration act.

Fuck Tulsi
Fuck Hernie
Fuck Yang
Fuck AOC

If you support any of these gun grabbing open borders fuckwits, you have outed yourself as leftypol trannies.

Jow Forums has always supported the Pauls.

Attached: _PrgDgFA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Absolutely fucking based.
Eat shit trannies.

Attached: 1480074264429.png (954x1157, 105K)

That's true, but he's not, nor is any other Rep running in 2020 against Trump

If Rand doesn't run in 2020 I'm voting for Democrat Nominee. Burn it all fucking down. Fuck Trump. Fuck Illegals. Fuck Israel.

This is funny because now you have JIDF pretending to be Stormfront versus Shareblue pretending to be communists.

He looks less retarded and evil than Trump.

To bad his foreign policy is garbage

Andrew Yang is redpilled on automation which is a bigger issue than literally all the ones you listed.

Fuck off back to plebbit gook shill

He's (((capitalist)))

Rand > Yang > Trump > Klobuchar > Beto> Biden > Tulsi > Warren> Bernie

I respect Rand but he is no Ron.

Attached: CHAOS.jpg (488x550, 32K)

Absolutely based, until Trump gets his shit together i stand with Rand

>vote for more illegals and wars for Israel because you hate illegals and Israel

Very principled.

Anyone who isn't Nationalist, Capitalist and anti-transhumanist must be considered a shill

Both Rand and Cruz voted against the bill Trump has signed

> anti-transhumanist
Cringe

go be a robonigger somewhere else tranny

There are people on this board who are stupid enough to think that if they vote democrat, that society will collapse faster and that will cause us to recover quicker. Of course if Democrats ever get control again every single brown skinned person on earth will be granted American citizenship and it will be impossible to recover from that.

Trump 2020

Commies and jidf have tried, the only people who can ruin pol are the bronies

Ron should've won.

Attached: 1550698026141.jpg (1199x803, 110K)

He's hiding his power level, he knows everything

Will he primary Trump?
I fucking doubt it.

Accurate and depressing.

Out of curiosity, why the hate for transhumanism? My understanding is that that's just mechanical augmentation. Niggers ain't gonna touch that shit.

There are people on this board who are stupid enough to think that if they vote for a war mongering NYC Liberal kike puppet, that society will not collapse faster and that he will cause us to recover quicker.

Attached: 1550192046874.jpg (588x823, 146K)

I'm in wholehearted agreement. Batton down the hatches for the upcoming Meme War II battles. I can fight along side those, even the idealistic ones.

Attached: 1524690350277.gif (500x497, 622K)

/mlpol/ was objectively better though.

Unreal. If such a person ran for President there would be constant shilling against him by kiklets

Yeah, just vote democrat instead. They have no kikes on their side right? Here’s a little tip since you’re clearly a retard: kikes are always on both sides of everything, you can’t escape them. Vote republican if you’re white, you have no other choice

Attached: 62DC4BDA-5E4B-4C6D-A2E5-364BC677E071.png (800x729, 48K)

not an argument fag

what, you dont want anymore gibs?

Because trannies have pozzed that -ism like they did to fags LGBT. Expect many acronyms. Mech legs are ok.

Attached: somehopeforlilpaul.gif (360x202, 1.82M)

>Yang
Kill yourself

bump

The Pauls 2020

Trump has never mentioned the existence of white people, meanwhile Yang has. That easily makes him better by deafult.

>Give everyone $1000
>This will solve America's problems!
He is a drooling mongoloid who's policies will destroy what's left of the country

I love the Pauls, but unfortunately his time won't be in 2020.
Trump is too popular for any republican to really challenge him. I hope he becomes the president in 2024 though, after the democratic party splits after Trump gets re-elected.

Attached: Patriot.png (628x368, 46K)

i thought ben kikepiro was running in 2024