“US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner, Dr. Scott Gottlieb...

“US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, warned Tuesday that the agency might have to step in and override state laws allowing unvaccinated children to attend public schools.”

This is a dangerous precedent and with the help of the Silicon Monopoly Giants, anti-abuse of vaccine information is being hidden from search engines and social media. They already ran Mike Adams, the “Natural News Health Ranger,” out of social media on a rail. They continue to try to purge him and his valuable information. What does come up now is mostly negative.

It’s the same for Dr. Andrew Wakefield. He’s now called a discredited doctor and anti-vaccine activist because he linked vaccine abuse to autism. Isn’t it funny that the FDA and CDC are so concerned about kids getting vaccinated, but they can’t correlate rising vaccines with rising cases of autism. It used to be that 1 in 15,000 children would get autism. Now it’s 1 in 60 and rising. When I was born a child would get a couple of vaccine doses before the first birthday. Now it’s 72 and rising.

Ronald Reagan foolishly signed into law a loophole that allowed vaccine makers immunity from lawsuits. The law also created a vaccine court, but no justice for vaccine makers. We taxpayers are forced to pay any settlements, which are limited. What a scam. The law made vaccines less safe because without repercussions, the Big Pharma vaccine makers are free to be less responsible and accountable. Some statists would now love to see another law: One that makes criticism of vaccination abuse a crime.

Attached: mad_vax_vaccines.jpg (1800x1294, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/5981814992001
patient.info/doctor/patient-health-questionnaire-phq-9
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4UDIRlNcV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Children continue to get abused with more and more vaccines that are given before natural immune systems have a chance to develop. The vaccines given to babies include Hepatitis B. Why? Is the baby in danger of being exposed to it? Very likely not. In fact, most of the diseases had already largely gone away before a vaccine was invented. Clean food and water and modern living standards did the trick. Removing poisons such as DDT being sprayed on fruits and vegetables eliminated most polio cases. The polio shot wasn’t even needed. Is it any wonder that typhus is now returning to big cities that allow open intravenous drug abuse and people to defecating in the streets?

We now see signs everywhere urging us to get a flu shot. In many cases, ‘free’ flu shots. Why? Why are they so pushy about it? Why are the fake stream corporate media pushing it so relentlessly? Yahoo recently ran a story about a girl who died of the flu. Their so-called reporting gasped, “She died because she was not vaccinated!” People die of the flu all the time and always have. It’s very uncommon, but they use it as an excuse to pump still more foreign matter directly into bloodstreams. The media are also screaming about measles. Once seen as a harmless and nuisance disease, it’s now equated with something horrific. Don’t ask what’s in the vaccines, either. Most doctors don’t even know. They will, however, recommend them. The more vaccines the better!

When I was at the optometrist last year for a routine checkup, the attendant there read off a checklist and then asked me if I had the pneumonia shot yet. WHY would she ask that? What does it have to do with an eye checkup? It was ominous. Will unvaccinated types be refused jobs, the ability to travel or eye treatment? “Show us your vaccination papers, please!”

If we lose control of our own bodies, it’s over. We will become outright slaves to evil eugenicists who expect to be obeyed at every turn because they’re scientists, doctors, and authorities. The same people who have no regard for human life.

One of our founding fathers was a physician named Benjamin Rush and he warned us about medical tyranny. In fact, he thought it was so important that he wanted individual choice guaranteed by the Constitution. We The People should have final say about what goes into our bodies—and into the bodies of our children.

—Ben Garrison

bump 4 ben

START WITH THE NOGGERS AND ILLEGAL SPICS

You're wasting your time here. Poltards will believe anything, but when you mention vaccines most of them enter self-defense mode

>If we lose control of our own bodies, it’s over.
It been over since Routine Infant Circumcision. If a kike can mutilate over 300 million American men, they can do anything.

Not only that, but most drug use is also banned, as is suicide/assisted suicide.
Any idiot who thinks he has any legal control over himself is a fucking fool.

Attached: 1286847085344.png (143x125, 37K)

>American conservatives believe that vaccines are bad for their children yet mutilating their penises is a good idea

It's really simple man. Go get vaccinated in Jewish neighborhoods. I bet they give all the Jews the good shit that doesn't cause cancers and autisms

Attached: 1551007778084.jpg (1800x1294, 628K)

I have a dozen papers published on immunology and vaccination. This is my field.
The issue they are trying to cover up with "the vaccines make kids stupid" is a much bigger deal.

Big pharmaceutical companies fucked up, they fucked up bad, and the effects are starting to show. Specifically Merck and their Varivax vaccine.
To start, chickenpox kills

Attached: 57363634245323.jpg (500x452, 26K)

Turns out a half-assed attempt at beating nature fails terribly.
The medical community has way too much hubris. That's what happens when you have most people thinking you're a bunch of miracle workers. Surgeons are notorious for their bloated egos.

In reality, medical doctors kill more people in the US every year than guns and illegal drugs combined. Two and a half times more, in fact.

Look for Mike Adams at Brighteon.com. A video hosting site he formed to evade YT's "censorship".

What's wrong with autism?

They pushed it through and cashed in big time, nothing makes a massive profit like a vaccine being part of the scheduled vaccines for all children.

Maybe this video will help answer your question?
brighteon.com/5981814992001

Triplets wasted by vaccine.

>"We, didn't ought to have trusted the bastards!".

im almost 30 and never got chicken pox despite being around kids with it when I was a child nor have I had the vaccine because I forgot. brought this up to my doctor and he said it’s likely I did get chicken pox but it may have been barely noticeable when I was a child. Thoughts?

Extremely likely.
It may have just presented as a fever and mild rash when you were like 3.

You need to campaign in your own country. You probably have the credibility to write letters and open letters to politicians about the topic. The mutts are slaves and have no recourse, but Norwegians free people.

Attached: 1550987581310.jpg (1406x1742, 314K)

appreciate it

This stuff is already coming out.
Scientist at conferences are talking about it, doctors are talking about it, but everything is being hushed and ignored by media.

The vaccine business has gotten so shady. For example, companies have been looking for a staph vaccine for a long time. They keep running into the problem of surface targeted antibodies cause agglutination and staph uses agglutination as a protective mechanism. I believe it was also Merck that came out with a Staph vaccine that during phase 3 trials increased mortality. So what do they do? Stay with the same strategy and keep trying to push one looking for any minor effect. What is worse is they are looking at things like surgery and hospital infections, so they are doing a very poor job of tracking community or long term effects.
They are trying to find vaccines for everything, big money in it, ignoring risk vs. reward.
Don't get me wrong I am not anti vax, small pox vaccine was great. MMR, DTP and Hep vaccines are good, but I think the schedule should be pushed back a little bit and spread out a little longer.

Just because you have the evidence does not mean you win. The serotonin theory of depression was disproven in the 70s, but SSRIs are so profitable (mostly because you often can't get off them) that it still became the dominant framework. You got to speak out.

Is Ben Garrison really this retarded or is this fake?

That is not really my field, but from my understanding is we still do not really know what causes depression, but SSRIs seem to treat the symptoms.
Ignoring a small group of people classified as depressed, who have chemical imbalances or go between manic and depressive, most depression can be treated with exercise. Anti-depressants are one of the most over prescribed things on the market.
I was in the US a few years back and went in for a check up following a bad cut. I was given that 9 point questionnaire and without thinking filled it out honestly (I should have realized) and the doctor offered to prescribe me Zoloft (I think) based on solely on that test. I had never met that doctor before and probably spoke to him for 2 mins. I am not depressed.

Take the test yourselves, see how depressed you are considered in America.
patient.info/doctor/patient-health-questionnaire-phq-9

Kek

So that’s what the b17s dropped over germany. No wonder they are so autistic. War crime charges when?

gen garrison confirmed retarded

A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
,.,...masons love vaccines
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

>bacterial and viral DNA
those are probably from the bacteria and viruses they put in them
>aborted fetal DNA
sauce
>polysorbate 80
>often used in foods and cosmetics

>aluminium
sauce
>mercury
thiomersal, not present in the majority of vaccines anymore, not that it was ever dangerous anyway. the form of mercury in fish is much more dangerous

Russian bots push this antivax propaganda

>FLAG

Attached: 3kopiejki.jpg (371x369, 27K)

You're the retarded one for not getting the message.

This vaccine scam is right out of a certain fabricated book.

I got autism from this, thanks Ben.

Subtle

(((Gottlieb)))
I'm sure all the refugees and illegal aliens have full vaccinations.

Attached: gravel truck man.png (500x478, 114K)

>This is a dangerous precedent and with the help of the Silicon Monopoly Giants, anti-abuse of vaccine information is being hidden from search engines and social media.
Can you link some good vaccines-deniers sources to the thread?

user, you have any source of any of that?
Paper? Book? Blog post? Something.

Is really interesting but we need more substance to bring this to the normie world.

> I have a dozen papers published on immunology and vaccination. This is my field.
> The issue they are trying to cover up with "the vaccines make kids stupid" is a much bigger deal.
Gib sources please.

>Scientist at conferences are talking about it
Gib some source or link to conference user.

Most conservative are uneducated

ahahahah if that's a real Garrison he's really and truly lost it

(((They))) use the anti-vaxxers as the scapegoat against infected illegals jumping the border and running around the country with total impunity. Hell, last year in my small, tiny city, overheard on the police scanner a car with Texas plates get pulled over, was some latino that told the cop he was held in quarantine and was just released, had some unknown illness and no ID. Fucker was just driving around and I'm FAR away from Texas.

Attached: 1547807595799.png (464x266, 91K)

I just love the fact that simply being suspicious of big pharma immediatly makes me a tin foil hat wearing neckbard.
How can an independant investigation be done on this subject, when a big pharma will be investigated by another big pharma, with both with a lot to loose? Can anyone imagine the lawsuit if it's proven vaccination at such young age is detrimental?

Same thing here: The medias love to knock on Anti-vaxxers when some Pakis shows up at the airport with a sickness that has been iradicated from any modern societies for hundred of years.

The jared/qtard bots will yeah. Real Jow Forumstards are mostly lurking anymore.

Pharma manufacturers can't be sued for vaccine damage in the United States; thanks to Ronald Reagan. There's a vaccine board you can apply to for damages and if you win there it's the taxpayer who picks up the tab. You'd know that if you had watched this video.

Being "almost 30" (translated, probably 26 or 27), the chances are good you were inoculated as a child.It's been standard since 1995. Don't assume your medical records are accurate or complete. They aren't.

Vaccines are pushed by celibate boy-fucking men...

...who want to overthrow popular government(democracy) by making the people too stupid to vote and who will forever accept their Neo-feudal hegemony.

Bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4UDIRlNcV8