This is John Wayne. Say something nice about him

This is John Wayne. Say something nice about him.

Attached: John-Wayne-American-Flag-1-e1467555020818.jpg (1019x640, 123K)

my grandpa idolized him and i idolized my grandpa

If there was a school shooting, he'd go in and shoot the place up until the shooter was dead.

Attached: john_wayne_old_guy.jpg (720x480, 36K)

I bet he looked good in a dress

Good boy. Dindu nuffin.

>With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.

"They looked for someone like John Wayne, but since John Wayne was no longer available, they settled for Ronald Reagan"
-Gil Scott-Heron

A fucking great actor and based conservative.
This

I can't get into John Wayne movies at all. Clint Eastwood was much better at playing a cowboy.

Attached: Clint and Clyde.jpg (1275x1000, 154K)

Reagan, there's another one that used to like getting railed at sex parties

He's famous for being a tough guy although he never really did anything tough.

racist white cis piece of shit

He painted decent album covers for sludge-metal bands

Attached: 5a087cf1ed68a0419e68f66aa6581f51.jpg (1422x1851, 637K)

Attached: John-Wayne-Gay-See.jpg (938x380, 314K)

thank you john wayne for teaching me that "played out" and "play me" are not ghetto slang, but instead a core component of the most patrician banter of the original american empire

Clint played more of a "superhero cowboy" while John was more of an ordinary guy.
He could ride like a muthafucka and he once punched right through a door to win a bet.

Attached: john_wayne_white_horse.jpg (720x480, 37K)

He was overrated. Its the stereotype boomer who moves like a turtle, does literally nothing and gets all the credit.

He lived in that great period of United States history where we could still all openly admit white supremacy is awesome, and the only way.

>he once punched right through a door to win a bet.
If it was a typical USA door, then I can believe it. No way in hell he would be able to punch through a proper wooden door.

In America, if a crook wants to rob a house he can just come through the wall with a maul lol.
>muh oversized wooden shack is one million dollars

He doesn't have to live in this gay world anymore, thank God.

Absolutely based. Thank God my dad showed me his movies while I was growing up Instead of the faggy shit they have now.

JOHN WAYNE WAS A NAZI
HE HAD A PICTURE OF ADOLF BOY IN HIT WALLET

He was a symbol for everything most of you incense wish you were. He was also pretty smart. Read the interview from 71 and your jaw will drop. He will become your god!

Attached: bill-hicks-3.jpg (900x750, 90K)

Wiki says he was a freemason.

>until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.

White mans burden boomer tier shit. Ship em back.

Standing above a crowd
He had a voice that was so strong and loud
We'll miss him

PLAYBOY: Won't the present rating system prevent that from happening?
WAYNE: No. Every time they rate a picture, they let a little more go. Ratings are ridiculous to begin with. There was no need for rated pictures when the major studios were in control. Movies were once made for the whole family. Now, with the kind of junk the studios are cranking out—and the jacked-up prices they're charging for the privilege of seeing it—the average family is staying home and watching television. I'm quite sure that within two or three years, Americans will be completely fed up with these perverted films.

You were the second best Rooster Cogburn.

PLAYBOY: What kind of films do you consider perverted?
WAYNE: Oh, Easy Rider, Midnight Cowboy—that kind of thing. Wouldn't you say that the wonderful love of those two men in Midnight Cowboy, a story about two fags, qualifies? But don't get me wrong. As far as a man and a woman is concerned, I'm awfully happy there's a thing called sex. It's an extra something God gave us. I see no reason why it shouldn't be in pictures. Healthy, lusty sex is wonderful.

Or you know break a window but Tarqi can just kick in your apartment door and have his gang rape you since your unarmed.

PLAYBOY: A number of critics claim that your record rests on your appeal to adolescents. Do you think that's true?
WAYNE: Let's say I hope that I appeal to the more carefree times in a person's life rather than to his reasoning adulthood. I'd just like to be an image that reminds someone of joy rather than of the problems of the world.