Men and women/white people and POC are not treated equally

Men and women/white people and POC are not treated equally.

Rape ruins lives.

Attached: 48058973_10157104680654073_1638555247766929408_n.jpg (960x783, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/judge-prosecutors-broke-law-deal-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein-n97418
miamiherald.com/news/local/article221897990.html
casa.org.au/casa_pdf.php?document=statistics
scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1001&context=bjcl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1550496055575.jpg (981x706, 195K)

I think you mean the rich and the poor are not treated equally. Just look at Epstein's case.

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/judge-prosecutors-broke-law-deal-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein-n97418
miamiherald.com/news/local/article221897990.html

>cyntoia brown
A hooker that killed her john by shooting him in the back while he was asleep and robbed him afterwards.

>fingerbanging a passed out chick vs. killing someone

Attached: 1540440219949.png (540x540, 44K)

Australia has 4 times as much rape as the US.

>Victoria recorded highest increase in the number of sexual assault victims, up by 13 per cent or 670 victims to 6,024 in 2017.
>There was a decrease of 12 per cent in Western Australia, 10 per cent in Tasmania and nine per cent in ACT.

Victoria, the most multi cultural state in all of Aus has more rape then any other state... I wonder... Could that have something to do with it being the most multicultural state? OwO

Yeah murder totally doesn't.

>Brock
>faggot rich boy who drunkenly fingered some roastie

>Cyntonia
>shot dead a man she claims was a threat to her but no evidence suggested this was the case

Ah yes, these cases are totally comparable.

You're right, women get different sentences for the same crime, have way more escape nets thrown at them by society, get different treatment by the media and public view for the same crimes. (Go see crimes of rape and pedophilia, go check out female teachers and see how a female predator is treated against a male one)

Justice and human society is incredibly gynocentric, females are just going to keep pushing the envelop to aquire more gibs in every form possible until they're under white sharia again (When the innevitable collpase comes)

Shes getting released on Aug 7 2019. Bitch got her sentence reduced

rape kills people mentally, do you think we give sexual predators harsh punishment as a joke

>(((((white man brock turner)))))

>get drunk
>drive my car into something
>face full responsibility

>get drunk
>pass out in an alley
>take zero responsibility
Why do women get such a double standard under the law?

>According to court documents, Brown threatened a jail nurse prior to her trial, stating "I shot that man in the back of the head one time, bitch, I’m gonna shoot you in the back of the head three times. I’d love to hear your blood splatter on the wall.” A recording of a phone call she made to her adopted mother while in jail was also presented as further evidence against Brown, in the conversation she stated of the victim "I executed him". Further still, a fellow inmate testified that Brown had confessed to killing Allen "just to see how it felt to kill somebody."

Hmm...

>1 post by op
>memeflag
sage

Her rapist?

She was a prostitute who killed her Jon while she was sleeping. Shot him in the back of the head like the cold blooded animal she is.

FUCK OFF with your lies.

>finger in vagoo while asleep for a minute kills someone mentally
>is somehow worse than killing a lad

Attached: Natalia awoo mad.png (600x600, 95K)

That has to do with not being able to afford a good attorney

she killed a youth pastor who was helping her, they never had sex and she was allowed to stay the night.

She shot him in cold blood, then robbed him.

we give rapists harsh punishment to stop male relatives from collecting their revenge from the flesh

Sauce?

Link me to proof she was raped and I will dedicate my life to freeing her from prison
>you can’t.

Sexual assault isn’t rape.

Most threads on/pol are made by (((ACCELERATIONIST))) in order to debase and discourage anons for their instilled beliefs. These crafty cunts use veiled irony and a false narrative of a boiling pot to humiliate and ridicule whites. They claim that frogs will leave a boiling pot of water, therefore the ridicule is necessary to elicit a response towards the characters that they mimic. I'm not buying it anymore I'm sick of these fucking (((accelerationist))) demeaning everything I stand for and you should be too

casa.org.au/casa_pdf.php?document=statistics

Obviously. Australia still has 4 times as much rape as you.

Cheers cock

Served 51 years in prison for murder robbery.

If you read the court hearing, youd kinda see how Brock isn't a predator and its another case of 2 drunken retards doing things but the female gets the pass because wah I'm a girl.

our niggers try their damndest to pass u in rapes. they sure as fuck do for murders

No you fucking don’t.
America #1

Do the people that make these images think no one can look this up?

Where's AOC? We need her to endorse a bill to maintain our lead in crime.

Yes, progressive elites assume inferiority in their peers or they wouldn't be needed.

She's a murderer and deserves death, not 3 hots and a cot for the rest of her life.

Rape is never a joke unless you're being raped by a clown.

And thats a good thing :)

only for wahmmen and children.

This

Bullshit , Cyntoia will be released this year on August.

Peace and moderation are signs of mediocrity.

Yeah imagine how much Brock Turner would have got off the hook and the US media would completely ignore his story if he was a dindu. He could have raped a girl as an adult and she was a minor and only got community service like this nigger. Sir Young (that's his actual fucking name)

Attached: sir-young-brock-turner-was-caught-dry-humping-had-sex-3904458[1].png (500x573, 125K)

That white man is highly likely to pay taxes, the brown girl is not.

I don’t even need to look this up to know the man wasn’t her rapist and it was just some bullshit defence she fell back on.

Yeah but Australian women are all prostitutes so isn’t it technically theft under $5000? $7000 if you’re an Aboo or Chinese person?

>be at party
>get drunk
>have sex
>next morning: waah you raepd meeee!
>3 months for faux crime was not enough!!!!

>be a psychopath
>hook up with man
>murder him to get like 50 bucks for it
>wooooow why does she get sent to prison she dindu nuffannnnnn

"Cyntoia Denise Brown (born Cyntoia Denise Mitchell, January 29, 1988) is an American woman who was convicted of the murder and robbery of Johnny Michael Allen. Brown claimed that Allen had paid her $150 to have sex with him, and that she feared for her life during their encounter -- leading her to shoot Allen. Prosecutors argued that Brown killed Allen in order to rob him. Brown was found guilty and sentenced to 51-years-to-life. After renewed interest in her case in 2018, the governor of Tennessee commuted her original sentence to 15 years..."

Whore murders john and robs corpse, CLAIMS...with no evidence...she feared for her life. Avoids the cops, reports nothing, gets caught...only does 15 years for murder. Being released this year.

Sounds like she got a pretty sweet deal, to me, probably because of the shit color of her skin.
Hardly self-defense due to being raped, this was a whore.

Sage, because OP is a retard.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (400x593, 44K)

Proof that bleaching doesn’t work

Based Nigger

Hey Germanbros...is there any way we can help Ursula from over here in the states? Anything we can do to make her stay in the slam any better, or at least let her know she's not alone in her beliefs?

Attached: 6211ED11-AE2F-4D01-9C61-C6BC0525B9D2.png (505x696, 248K)

Attached: BelieveWomen.jpg (1000x893, 141K)

Lol that one is gold. Saved.

You need to compare men and women who committed the same crime. If you do that, the women get shorter sentences. scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1001&context=bjcl