Did you pay your reparations today?

Did you pay your reparations today?

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-072028_Photos.jpg (720x914, 352K)

Dumb whit*oid already paid by death of his weak subhuman race that can be sharted by a mere racemix

Attached: image.jpg (750x861, 39K)

No because I'm not a stupid nigger-loving faggot liberal.
"POCs" can fuck off.

My taxes are the reparations

your taxes are your slavery and that makes you no different from a nigger

Attached: taxes blacks america.jpg (511x836, 109K)

>Niggers don't pay taxes
>Niggers get free gibs by govt
>Taxes=reparations

Niggers are such a curse on this nation.
We will never be free of that failed race and their toxic, cancerous behavior.
God how I hate niggers.

this and checked
these niggers have it infinitely better than their nigger counterparts in africa they should be lucky they are here.

I'll pay when I get my check for the barbary slave trade.

If you didn't want to pay reparations, then why did you enslave them?

14x the wealth. I'm white not Jewish/ Learn the difference you dumb niggers.. Some one make the Jew $50-30-20 and runs comic here.

According to the CDC, African-Americans are more likely to smoke, be non-active and obese that Whites. I'd say the 'health issues' they face are a consequence of their own doings.

What is Accelerationism Accelerationism.com Definition: Modern accelerationism is a political philosophy that believes we need to increase the rate of technological and social development in the constraints of the current system in order to create the next social paradigm. Accelerationism is a leftist ideology. Not some fantasy of violence, but an ideal of tech powered justice and efficiency.

Most threads on/pol are made by (((ACCELERATIONIST))) in order to debase and discourage anons for their instilled beliefs. These crafty cunts use veiled irony and a false narrative of a boiling pot to humiliate and ridicule whites. They claim that frogs will leave a boiling pot of water, therefore the ridicule is necessary to elicit a response towards the characters that they mimic. I'm not buying it anymore I'm sick of these fucking (((accelerationist))) demeaning everything I stand for and you should be too

Attached: funwblacks18foodrun.webm (400x326, 2.99M)

Pay for the free boat ride. Then we can talk about reparations.

If they didn’t want to be slaves why did they accept the free boat ride?

>Actual subhumans working for free/minimal cost in a time before machines
>WhY bRiNg ThEm HeRe

>some nigger tells me a first gen russian to pay for some shit some kike did 300 years ago
And why pray tell should I pay for shit?

>nbpoc
>what the fuck is that
>have to look that shit up
>non-black person of color
they're turning on each other
excellent

Attached: f2eebd7643c7877a6309b117d27f7ad71c8aa6fd.png (152x254, 36K)

No, this is actually OC that I capped years ago and just found. Facebook is absolutely infested with these groups and it is not uncommon to see people get kicked out for not paying up. I would seriously wager that the modern left as we know it started in these groups rather than Tumblr or anything else.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-080345_Photos.jpg (720x879, 263K)

As a white working male who is responsible to provide for his family, I have to politely decline.
Im sure you niggers understand how hard it is to go to work everyday, earn your living as a result of the hard work and dedication, and be responsible for the people you love.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-081402_Photos.jpg (720x400, 109K)

>paying taxes
cuck

>Living in bongland
Actual cuck

So in other words, the (((job creators))) didn't want to pay a fair wage to their fellow white man so they imported hordes of subhumans to be their slaves and now 300 years later we have to be subjected to endless BLACKED propaganda.
Capitalism wins again huh?
What an amazing system

Picking Cotton's modern day equivalent is picking strawberries. Long hours, little pay. What white man is going to take that job?

>Nigger thinking his failure isn't from being a nigger.
You know some niggers don't fail at life.
We call THEM black people or just people.

Whites have been paying reparations to blacks for nearly 85 years now.
Every single welfare check they collect.

Hunger is a funny thing. There is literally nothing people won;t do to avoid it.