Afghanistan Endless War Edition

>17 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days since invasion
What's taking so long?

Attached: 9248358864_afb85de6d1_b.jpg (1024x683, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aipac.org/learn/resources/maps/iran-regional-influence
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=b2mo0koQe5U
youtu.be/OOEYFbTY40o
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxbb_KKD-8
stripes.com/news/us-ends-campaign-to-destroy-taliban-drug-labs-in-afghanistan-1.569798
youtube.com/watch?v=sv9XNFpRdhg
youtube.com/watch?v=iu4IH7kk6pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans love wars that serve Jews. The longer it goes the better

It's basically colonial policing at this point but without any benefits.

I'm only 8 months older than this war.

>no clearly defined objective
>no strategy

Gee, I wonder why...

they became a US colony

afghanistan is sparsely populated they are waiting for a better insurgency to materialise to fight them.

Wars in Afghanistan usually don't end before the invading empire collapses, the US has shown to be remarkably resilient.

Would this even be a bad thing?

welcome to Jow Forums. Unless you have been underage b& posting.

>what’s talking so long
Maintaining presence in region to get strategic access to oil and opium production. Also to keep an active training ground to test live warfare, and keep (((military))) budget a top priority

How can Afghanistan have this kind of power?

>Endless war sure does take along time.
What part of endless do you not understand?

>pashtun aryans VS american mutts

what could go wrong?

gotta protect them poppy fields

Endless earning opportunities for PMC's and rest of military industrial complex.

No genocide policy. Something about winning the hearts and minds of the locals, but they're too baked and too busy to be bothered. Middle East has been a hotbed of conflict for long before the United States had a hand in it, so I'm not entirely sure why we're still there. Even the former USSR gave up long before its collapse.

BASED TRUST THE PLAN WE WILL MAKE ISRAEL GREATER AGAIN I LOVE REPUBLICANS WHERE ONE GO WE ALL GO MILLENIALS ARE LAZY AND EAT AVOCADO TOAST LETS INVADE IRAN NEXT IM GONNA SEND MY SONS OFF TO DIE FOR ISRAEL THOSE WHO BLESS ISRAEL ARE BLESSED BY GOD HAGEE TOLD ME THAT TRUST SESSIONS

Jews.
aipac.org/learn/resources/maps/iran-regional-influence

All the borders to Iran excluding Turkmenistan are either American Allies, or have no functional government, notably Iraq, and Afghanistan.

I thought Eric Prince was going to sort it out?

Its obvious the Pentagon see it as a cash cow.

has anyone else spent time there? Its a literal dump, the moment we leave a power vacuum will form

They just have mountains and a fuckton of UXO and captured weapons from centuries of warfare.

There is something ancient in those mountains.

Something humans may never control.

There is some real paranormal shit that goes on in these lands. Top teir spoop.

I remember one story of an American recon team being fired on by a line of musket fire accompanied by the sounds screaming brittish voices. Nothing appeared on their nvg's except for mussel flashes, which they could see with the naked eye anyway. The volleys continued for another couple of minutes until a flare was shot over the position of the mussel flashes, and then it all stopped.

this, they've been the fuckdoll caught in the middle of the great powers since the beginning of time. Used to be Britain vs Russia (the Great Game, basically the Cold War but in the 1800s), now the US and Russia. China also increasingly has a stake in the region now.

>I remember one story of an American recon team being fired on by a line of musket fire accompanied by the sounds screaming brittish voices. Nothing appeared on their nvg's except for mussel flashes, which they could see with the naked eye anyway.

That's a scene from the movie "Objective" you shitposting poofter

Masonic poppy fields
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Attached: 1550765699603m.jpg (576x1024, 34K)

Ameriwarmongrels need to be in constant state of war to keep its (((military complex))) producing shit

>muh masonic illuminarty
kys JIDF shill

There's the one about the giant orge man as well that took loads of bullets to take down or something I can't remember.

Also reminds me of this incident.

>i saw the 2007 east coast australia broadcast intrusion incident live...
still to this day it has not been explained... and the TV channel lied several times about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2mo0koQe5U

On January 3, 2007 in Australia, during a broadcast of an episode of the Canadian television series Mayday (known in Australia as Air Crash Investigation) on the Seven Network, an audio signal unexpectedly started playing, clearly saying in an American accent, "Jesus Christ, help us all, Lord." This same voice message continued to repeat itself over and over during the show for a total of six minutes. A spokesman for Seven later denied that the transmission was a prank or a security breach and claimed that the repeated line was actually part of the original broadcast and said, "Jesus Christ, one of the Nazarenes", although there is hardly any similarity between the two phrases. Subsequent investigation by independent researchers revealed that the invading transmission was actually from a videotaped news broadcast of a civilian truck being ambushed in Iraq. It remains unknown whether or not this was an intentional act of television piracy or a genuine glitch of some sort.

it stuck with me because it was a weird time in history, when the iraq/afghanistan conflicts were raging, it still really seems like some sort of protest against the war to me.
it was probably not paranormal, but still eerie as fuck to see live on TV with no explanation..

>a spoop movie was made on Afghanistan so all spoop stories must be fake

youtu.be/OOEYFbTY40o

Is the narrative still that we're there for 9/11?

Attached: 1537020953720.jpg (451x451, 29K)

Holy shit that's eerie.

War in Afghanistan is fucking pointless unless you go in with the idea that killing adult male at a whim is an acceptable strategy. Clone Genghis Khan and give him command of ISAF and he might be able to do it, ofc he would just level entire villages and towns if the leaders refused to surrender and then he would marry of some of his sons to form alliances and start a new rule that way. Ofc this will never be acceptable so why even bother. Although political marriages would probably be a good idea in a country like that, the US would probably have more success in the region if they used half their money on marrying of 10/10 qt's to local big men and giving them cars, houses, horses etc in exchange for the allegiance of their clan.

Now they are just dropping lots of HE, killing some people and turning a lot of dirt. Then enemy digs up some of that explosives, plant it on the side of the road and blow them up in turn. Not to mention the rampant corruption within the US allies, ANA soldiers selling equipment to insurgents or even being insurgents themselves. The US is basically fighting, training, funding and equipping the enemy at the same time.

Another one

>Be me, Forward Observer
>9 months into what turned into a 14 month deployment to Afghanistan
>out hunting some Taliban bomb maker fucker
>chased him and his buddies up a mountain, gets dark before we can catch them though
>lay in on a down slope, I go make a hasty OP 50 meters from the rest of the company and get comfy
>sun sets, no moon, low cloud cover.
>Darker than Satan's asshole so can't see shit
>break out this $50,000 FLIR scope and slap it on my rifle, start scanning my area and waiting go get shot by a sniper.
>see something across the saddle and up the opposite hill, roughly 300 meters away
>Man shaped thing, stands out like a torch on IR.
>Just standing there, not moving, obviously know we're there
>Call out possible contact and Sniper team comes over
>They see nothing through their night vision scopes, call me a faggot and leave
>I look and it's still fucking their on IR
>Spend next hour watching each other
>See more movement up hill
>See a lot of movement up hill
>ohfuckme.jpeg
>Its fucking on, Bomb maker called his boys and now they're assaulting our position.
>They run right fucking past the IR shape, not even acting like it's there
>I lose track of it during the firefight but pick the shape back up maybe an hour later.
>starting to convince myself it's not actually there until it fucking moves
>it starts walking the battlefield, slowly moving from body to body and heading in our direction
>I go cold and my stomach drops out. Put sight on target, pull trigger, send bullet.
>Nothing Fucking Happens
>Proceed to do controlled mag dump at 150m
>still nothing
>Reloading when Plt Sgt stops me and asks what I'm shooting at
>Give him rifle, point, he sees nothing
>pulls me off the line for break
>Never see the thing again

Dont worry! Just vote /ourgoy/ Trump into second term an he will fix this :^)

Another

>be me
>2009
>sniper deployed to Afghanistan
>manning 2 man observation post in mountains as part of satelite patrol
>2nd night, my picket
>looking down into valley through NODs
>nothing fuck all
>glance up into sky because pretty stars
>see unusual patch of stars close together
>lock NODs up to see stars with naked eye
>theyre all still there
>thats fucking weird man usually when you take away your night vision you cant see half the stars you can see with it
>after bout 15 seconds eyes get used to the starlight
>still looking at weird patch of stars
>the patch of stars is has a greenish tint and is sort of hang glider/triangle shaped
>pay it off, I've gotta stay alert incase hajis are trying to get the drop on us
>scanning the valley and immediate area to stop myself drifting to sleep in the bitter cold
>about 30-45min passes
>move NODs to top of helmet for a lil bit to give neck a rest
>look back at patch of stars again
>it's sort of shimmering and looking greener
>confusion
>suddenly it looks as if the clump of stars drops from the sky a short way,
>like lying under a glass table watching someone drop something onto the glass best way i can describe it
>it drops, sits stationary then speeds toward the position and over head like a fast air jet doing a strike
>it was completely silent the whole time
>it continued south over us and disappeared over the horizon.
>not a fucking clue what it was
>never seen aircraft move like that so silently or hover for so long
>by the time my picket was over i was too tired to think about it but i still wonder what the fuck that was

Thanks for the /x/ stories. You reckon beyond top secret shit or aliens or what?

And another

>at night, on firewatch
>outside with bb, shootin the shit (were throwin rocks at a bigger on thats sitting on a ledge, trying to knock it over, but thats besides the point)
>tacsat comes alive nearby, but only the transmitting light opens up
>then it blasts alive with static, i get up to adjust it, thought it might've fallen over and depressed a thing
>as i get closer, i hear voices, so i think it must be something local, couple guys talking to each other
>slow, raspy russian
>w t f h
>let bb know, he gets up and comes over
>by now i've picked up the radio and try turning it off, wont work
>we sit there and i wish i had some how recorded it, but didn't
>we notif sgt, and he makes a note of it but that was it
>were sittin around the damn thing, me and my friend like fuckin cavemen around a fire
>this guy, whoever he was, was singing like a lullaby or a song or something, idk what
>goes on for like 5 more minutes then abpruplty ends

>later find out the history of the valley (muj exectued all kinds of soviets out there)
>freaked the fuck out

WE GOTTA DEFEND ISRAEL, GOY.

US Army fag here, Ive deployed six times, five to Afghan (four of those in Kandahar Province).

First of all, the endstate is Afghanistan maintains a self sustaining and capable security force. The US had been using SOF and conventional forces for this since the beginning of the war but just recently stood up Security Forces Assistance Brigades, who specialize in advising and training foreign militaries (I worked with 2-1 SFAB all last year). We've also relaxed the ROE and increased bombing substantially. Last year we dropped the most bombs we've ever dropped, including hundreds of narcotics facilities (farms, labs, finance). We are doing everything we can outside of vastly increasing ground presence but unfortunately there are a myriad of problems that are mostly out of our control:

>wide spread corruption at every level of government
>fractured tribal mentality, fighting only for their small plot of land instead of entire country
>inability to fully exploit natural resources due to security concerns
>severe financial instability
>lack of infrastructure all across the board
>overreliance on ancient Soviet doctrine for their battle plans (i.e., sticking all of the troops on checkpoints and having no one to patrol)
>extremely under equipped military and police (basically, they cannot easily find or survive IEDs)
>difficulty paying the troops
>low quality pool to draw troops from (poor, no education)
>populace focused center of gravity, making it difficult to fight without heavy colllateral damage
>persistent meddling from Iran and Pakistan
>extremely harsh terrain to contend with
>all of the Taliban leadership is in Quetta, where we cant go

Theres probably a million more reasons, but bottom line is winning in Afghanistan is far more complex than just "hurr durr deys is just goat herders in caves y cant you beat dem lol".

Spooky, i've heard lots of ghost stories from A-stan, maybe its all bullshit but if its real kinda makes sense. Send thousands of men wandering around in the mountains with the knowledge that they can be shot at anytime and they are bound to be observant and see more shit then most, especially with all the equipment they have.

Ofc you can also say the same thing about mental health, send thousands of men wandering around in the mountains with the knowledge that they can be shot at anytime and some of them are bound to have a mental breakdown and start seeing shit.

Keep posting them, i'll be back later to read it.

This is now a spoop thread

> Afghanistan 2010
> deployed into the Horn
> on a dismounted patrol
> BOOM
> RPG impact over us
> We start taking fire from RPK’s and RPD’s
> We deploy and start taking firing positions
> I am firing my SAW
> then I see a flash of light
> then i go deaf and blind after the flash and boom
> An RPG explodes right in front of me
> I am breathing heavily on my back when I regain my sight
> Bleeding from several parts in my body
> It fucking hurts man.
> All i can think about is wanting to sleep the pain off
> I feel like someone just punched me in the chest
> I open my eyes and see a mean wearing an old helmet
> he is looking me over, and then yells “I GOT YA BUDDY!”
> I feel myself being picked up on my feet and he walks me back to our MRAP
> He puts me down on the ramp and disappears
> I wake up in a field hospital
> They got most of the shrapnel out of me
> my command team comes in and tells me the story where i blacked out wounded
> I apparently got up in the middle of the fire fight, held out an arm and staggered like I was a zombie all the way to the medical MRAP
> I was medically discharged from army in mid 2011

> At home helping grandparents rearrange and organize
> going through old boxes of photos
> I freeze at one photo
> It is a photo of Great grandma, great grandpa, with Great Aunt Stella, Great Uncle Paul, Great Uncle Bob, Grandpa Mike, and a soldier in uniform
> The soldier… it was the man who saved my life in Afghanistan
> Grandpa mike tells me about Uncle Donnie
> Great Uncle Donnie was in the 32nd Infantry Division
> He died July 27th, 1942 on Papua New Guinea
> He was posthumously given the Bronze Star with Valor for braving heavy enemy fire to save a wounded comrade
> After dropping the wounded man, he turned right around to rejoin the fight
> he didn’t make it one step forward before he was hit in the chest by a bullet

I got a fun Afghanistan war story.
>Be American senior in high school (17) when war were declared.
>Meh
>New 14 year old comes to school.
>Tells me shes 16, bang her for a bit.
>Get bored, she bangs like half the school (literately half, charter school with like 70 people mostly men).
>School was more of a daycare center for delinquents.
>After a while, some retard joins school, name is actually Chad, and is a super senior (19 or 20).
>Not retarded, but not a person who could do anything more than dig ditches. Functionally illiterate and unable to do basic addition.
>Immediately starts dating this 14 year girl.
>Buys her presents like daily.
>Beta as fuck, does what ever she says.
>They ditch school one day and go to the mall.
>Passing the Army recruiter she says that she really likes Army guys.
>He fucking joins up immediately.
>Buys her an engagement ring, photos posted on face book with family ect of this 20 year olds engagement to a 14 year old.
>The day he ships off to boot camp she calls me up saying she is sad and wants to come hang out with me.
>w/e having a party why not.
>She gets a train ran on her then gang banged by like 5 guys at the party.
>About 9 months later we hear that Chad died from an IED.

Attached: 47473563635.png (1030x633, 657K)

Testing grounds for our weapons systems. Besides, niggers need to be bombed.

Interesting, I didn't know that happened or that Australians watched Mayday. Usually people try to make broadcast signal intrusions as strange as possible just to creep people out and it fits that situation more than a protest against the war, although you never know. Like the Max Headroom incident, it was probably a case of teenagers fucking around. Reddit actually thinks it solved that one, if you're familiar with it.

It still doesn't explain why the station would play it off as part of the original broadcast, but maybe they wanted to limit the media attention over them being hijacked. I can't imagine that many people saw the broadcast in the first place so they could afford to gaslight a few customers without it affecting their business. All stations tend to try to keep it as quite as possible because they don't want to encourage more people doing it.

apparently the reasoning as to why we haven't pulled out of syria is because we 'need to protect israel.'

>17 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

December 7, 1941: Japs attack Pearl Harbor

Huge World War 2 rages from Asia to Europe to Africa

September 2, 1945: Japs surrender

The entire time of US involvement in WW2:

3 years, 8 months, 26 days

Because Canada lost the war; never trust a dog fucking Snow Mexican to do what a British Convict in mid coitus with a gas huffing Australia Lepithicus could do with half the men, eh Bruce?

>Be my father
>1980, Soviet invasion of afghanistan
>He is being sent with a small patrol to investigate or scout about attacks on Soviet soldiers in small abandoned village
>Looks like pic related
>Locals warned them not to go
>They called it mareed or marod or some shit
>Soviet command believes goatfuckery is afoot
>The patrol heads out at midday and arrives there at around twilight
>He told me that when they entered the town everything went dead fucking silent
>No insects or anything
Everyone immediately feels uneasy
>Religious guy in group says prayers
>They stop to rest and relax a little
>That's when they hear it
>My dad described it as the jangle of jewelery or chains
>Also the sound of someone running barefoot
>Sound came from rocks near village
>Everyone goes full alert mode
>they start hearing the sound every few seconds
>Everyone freaking the fuck out
>Even officer who came is starting to lose it
>That's when my father says everyone saw it
>Crouched figure on top of tall religious building
>He says it's skin resembled elephant hide
>It had longass nails and a necklace
>Necklace looks like something a pharoh would wear apparently
>It's Holocaust skinny
>It's face is the worst part
Instead of mouth or eyes it has super deep sunken holes
>My dad said the light around it seemed to distort
>Pure fucking blackness
>Smoke coming from holes
>Everyone shits themselves
>It's hand darts up and it points directly at patrol
>He says the noise it made sounded like a low horn mixed with gurgling
>guy opens fire
>The thing fucking vanishes
>There wasn't a poof of smoke or anything
>It just vanished
>Blood curdling screech erupts over valley village is located in
>It echoes and shit
>Everyone hauls ass back to camp as they hear the screech
>Soviet command never fucks there again

Thanks for Helmand, faggots

This.

Attached: 01FDD228-8217-4708-B47B-A47C728DC5EE.jpg (634x626, 60K)

There is still opium to be harvested

Because the war itself was the point, not any actual goal

Lockheed/Raytheon etc have had 17 full years of making fat stacks, their lobbyists will push for it to go on as long as possible

>send your young men to war
>they all come back dead, wounded, or scarred
>goes on long enough that 2 generations can talk about serving in the same fucking war
>the war actually achieved nothing at all

DEVILISH

Attached: 1522788694374.jpg (526x400, 68K)

Part of the Greater Israel Project. Everything we do is related to that.

It turns out that Afghans are not capable of maintaining the civilized government that we set up for them, so we have to fight off the Taliban until they can do it on their own.

And in the end, we will hand over that "civilized government" to those very same Taliban.

Afghans are the true Aryans. They have beaten back the Eternal Anglo, the mongoloid Russians, and now the Amerimutts.

Attached: 8708EB00-D0B3-41CF-B19A-F9DED579B48F.jpg (468x314, 16K)

Yeah, that matches with everything I've read. I wish retards on here read more about the situation. Serious question though, army-fag, what is your opinion on the US-Israeli relationship in regards to the whole thing? Firsthand experience on the ground trumps mongolian pictograph boards, and more times than not I've heard the opinions of higher-ups that it's not as one way as it gets painted here.

yes why the fuck would anybody want some shithole as a colony? if we are going colonize places, we need to to colonize the caribbean and ethnically cleanse all bleggs for cheap vacations

>Even the former USSR gave up long before its collapse.

The USSR retreated from Afghanistan 4 years before it collapsed.

Because giants:
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxbb_KKD-8

the jewish "elites" want more opium money for the cia

Heeyyy jody boyy

>We've also relaxed the ROE and increased bombing substantially. Last year we dropped the most bombs we've ever dropped, including hundreds of narcotics facilities (farms, labs, finance).

We lost the Afghan drug war. stripes.com/news/us-ends-campaign-to-destroy-taliban-drug-labs-in-afghanistan-1.569798

This, the Sassoon’s, Rothschild’s, and Sackler’s need Opium profits.

Get back on your meds Abo.

>all of the Taliban leadership is in Quetta, where we cant go
Can you elaborate on this

The Caribbean is a shithole for a reason, no resources.

You want a colony, Africa is far better choice. Or Venezuela...

Americans traditionally want to fight. All real Americans, love, the sting of battle
youtube.com/watch?v=sv9XNFpRdhg

Here is the video where the audio is from, for anyone interested.

Go to 2:06
youtube.com/watch?v=iu4IH7kk6pI

You probably have some bastard kids of western soldiers spawned in the beginning of the invasion fighting for the insurgents right now.

For context, this happened in Ad Duluiyah, north of Baghdad. They given incorrect maps that sent a convoy to a dead end. While going down the road the first time, they were hit with rocks and their trucks took out a bunch of powerlines. After turning around, they were ambushed by IEDs, RPGs and men with guns. Part of the unit guarding them took off in order to get out of the mile plus long kill zone and the trucks got disabled. The truck driver in front of the man taking the video was pulled out of his truck and shot. It was about 35 minutes before help showed up.

The U.S. military officials gas lighted the fuck out of the person taking the video and said it gave 'an incomplete image of the incident'. Three of the drivers were killed while the rest of the unit that took off established a perimeter.

I assume you also read the story from that native american tribe talking about red haired giants living in caves and eating people. They ended up lighting a fire in the cave entrance and smoking them to death, then there where some remains founded at the supposed site.

Oh and four days later they showed up with more civilian contractors to clear the trucks off the road. They were told they would be safe only to nearly get hit by mortars and get a bunch of rocks thrown at them.

I guess the moral of the story is don't be a civilian contractor in a war zone as the enemies will treat you like a solider, only you won't let you have a gun to defend yourself with. You also won't get any of that war glory. Modern cannon fodder.

I wish. I have been in Afghanistan for YEARS and I have never seen an Afghan woman’s face, let alone body, let alone with their legs spread. Afghan men keep them in a leash.

Your country is getting Blacked. Come home white man!

Well it the war has been going on for so long so it has to have happened. But you're right, you are obviously not getting the same benefits as the soldiers who ''liberated'' France.

they will never leave, they want to keep military bases in between Iran and China

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1462674918_1446057616870.png (373x309, 204K)

17 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days ago I took my car to the shop, should be fixed any day now.
Sheep get shorn.