How has Trump benefited whites? I’ve unironically seen more nonwhites since he was elected

How has Trump benefited whites? I’ve unironically seen more nonwhites since he was elected

Attached: 934D0425-B6C3-4DFC-B199-C0A4FE93A264.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

he hasn't

/thread

Boomers or something, I guess he showed democracy doesn't work at all

he made pic related free

Attached: fw3.webm (640x640, 2.5M)

good
fuck you wh*tey, you will pay
KARA BOGA

Americans cant be replaced in the US, you dont have an ancestral claim there.

At some point, god will send over a people to fuck you over just as hard as you did others, karmas a bitch.

>I’ve seen
That means nothing. There are positive changes to the immigration system going on, but this is a generational struggle.

Attached: rate.jpg (985x577, 151K)

>There are positive changes to the immigration system going on, but this is a generational struggle.
No there isn't, Kushner is proposing a bill that would bring in three million yearly immigrants. It's going to be the biggest form of amnesty since Reagan.

Attached: Kushner supports increasing immigration.jpg (805x1024, 106K)

literally fake news

>implying the Mexicans'll go through the paperwork
>implying doing something legally isn't at a right angle to their world view and thus all but invisible except to the minority who are worth having
>implying those that do won't immediately go into fuck you got mine mode
The only thing that'll keep out more of them than a 100 foot wall covered in pitbulls is having to do something legally. It's like he's saying 'the fish can come in, if they do a 100 meter sprint'

How stupid are you people? The whole “legally” thing is a trap, most of central and South America wouldn’t qualify for legal immigration which is why they all hop the border (and why democrats make no distinction between legal and illegal immigration). Under a merit-based immigration system almost all immigration would be Asian and white. When trump says “immigrate legally” he’s saying “no more blacks and browns”

40% of our legal immigrants come from Mexico.

Attached: legal immigration rates.jpg (720x456, 89K)

Trump actually wants to increase immigration to make it easier for nonwhites to come here. Kushner is literally creating a bill that proposes such plan. You can keep living in denial all you want, over 90% of legal immigration is nonwhite. With a merit-based system, we'd get infested with chicom chinks.

Attached: 1525951078261.jpg (346x332, 35K)

Perhaps leave LA for a bit

if by positive you mean he handed out millions of work visas to illegals and signed a bill into law that allows for south america to buss in tens of millions of unaccompanied minors as they did under obama but on a larger scale AND let any person of terrorist descent from the middle east come to america and get citizenship because as a 35 year old man they are a unaccompanied minor in the eyes of liberals in cali ...

then yes positive changes abound. pffffFFFahAhahaaHahaHahahahahahaa. wheres your god now?!?!?!

I live in Pittsburgh which is one of the whitest cities in the country. I've been seeing more smelly pajeets and filthy chinks. Even some spics as well. Most of which weren't here during the election.

>Not wearing socks with your tennis shoes

Attached: vomit-pepe-very-niiiice-r-a-r-e-2521819.png (500x552, 98K)

>How has Trump benefited whites?

He has not benifeted anyone who makes less that $200,000 a year

He's going to fix their reputation of being school shooters.

Attached: 1550881032387.jpg (1242x925, 438K)

I had a child in 2018 and my wife is pregnant again. There has been a white baby boom going on and while it's not offsetting the Mexican baby buses it is helping.

alright its Bernie time

Trump cultists refuse to question their leader when he does stuff that goes against the white populace.

So pretty much anybody who isn't Jewish?

White deaths outnumber births in 26 states, Trump has never questioned their or propose something that would benefit white families like how Poland and Hungary are doing. He doesn't even mention the drug crisis as well that's killing whites.

Fuck Bernie

Attached: 1551001669831.jpg (500x872, 117K)

>watching someone else puke after eating a heavy meal of seafood

Attached: puking clown pepe.png (584x473, 320K)

>I’ve unironically seen more nonwhites since he was elected
That's because the "leftist' agenda has been accelerated. The accelerationist crowd should be pleased by this. Fact is, the U.S and Canada will never be what they were before. You can't go back.

Attached: ayyy lmao.jpg (534x534, 93K)

Never forget it would be worst with Hillary

>he hasn’t watched Ice Age Columbus
>he doesn’t know about the
The Solutrean hypothesis.
>natives didn’t literally sell, trade or give land away.
> other natives weren’t soundly defeated in battle
> whites didn’t give them a break instead of unlocking the platinum new world human extinction achievement

Inb4 muh 20 gorillion meme. If that happened it’s all disease and not assault muskets.

Whites might've gotten off their asses and started a revolution under that bitch. Instead Trump brings false hope into white americans thinking that everything is going to be okay.

Kept you docile, huh?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

nah just like Obama empowered niggers to run around on the streets and shoot cops Trump empowers white dudes with baby dicks to say the n word, without Trump the media would start attacking whites and demoralizing them even more.

I'd argue that the counter culture has swung back left because normies will automatically think that Trump being supposedly for nationalism means that anybody who supports it is a bush-era neocon.

Attached: 1528786908342.gif (320x180, 422K)

id rather be the dominant culture than the counter culture, alt right is still country culture to boomer neocon coorperatist right

counter*

It's not the dominant culture, right wing figures keep getting banned on social media and Trump has done nothing to prevent that.