Lawmaker wants to break New York into 2 separate states

How can we get this some traction? This would be a huge win for upstate. No garbage city influence, UnSAFE act would be overturned quickly.
Citidiots can fuck off, thread is for people who have brains, and don't live like rats in shoe boxes.

Attached: jewyork.jpg (524x416, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/this-lawmaker-wants-to-break-new-york-into-2-separate-states/5154075/
wcax.com/content/news/Should-New-York-be-divided-in-two-506176031.html
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york-senate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No garbage city influence
that's NOT the Jews motive,
(((they))) dont want to share the wealth with the rest of the state.
Reminds me of (((Catalonia))).

Attached: jewyork2.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

they can keep their jew shekels. id rather us be poorer than we already are as long as we can get out from under the shitty city

Attached: jewyork3.png (1280x976, 766K)

they would do it in a way so that upstate would still be solid democrat, its just a play to get 2 more senate seats.

>they would do it in a way so that upstate would still be solid democrat
thats not possible

source?

abc7ny.com/this-lawmaker-wants-to-break-new-york-into-2-separate-states/5154075/

You forget buffalo

>Downstate New York would include the five boroughs of New York City and Nassau, Rockland, Suffolk and Westchester counties -- essentially Long Island and the two counties just above the city. Upstate New York would include every other county in the state -- all 53 of them.
>The population, based on the 2010 Census, would actually be higher in Downstate (11,957,128) than Upstate (7,420,974) despite the massive size difference.

thanks, just realized i forgot link

Attached: make NY greatagain.jpg (540x960, 36K)

albany, ulster, and a few others. most are red

then when NY city floods b/c it is only 11 ft above sea level, upstate will hold all the power

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 8.43.00 AM.png (1532x1238, 1.98M)

jews keep jewing, in the most jewed place in the universe. just sink this nightmare.

Attached: 3e863b3a1aacde40ea35e2aff2116125.jpg (736x307, 38K)

the bridges must be dropped
get the outta here schizo

Attached: 1518917668540.jpg (1696x1086, 145K)

Even before a flood this would give upstate control over NYCs water supply. Which is why I don't think they would want to do it, or do it in a way that is dumb to include up from NYC into the Catskills and Albany. So they get to keep the water and the corrupt government that already favors NYC.

Break up New York and California.
Add 2 Stars to the flag.
Have more sex with Puerto Rico.

Please don't derail the thread with irrelevant info (credible or not). This two state-NY thing might actually work.
wcax.com/content/news/Should-New-York-be-divided-in-two-506176031.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 8.50.55 AM.png (1968x1542, 1.43M)

they already do own the land around most of their reservoirs.

Attached: res.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

I work and live near Amenia, NY. I fish in Pulaski. And go to bike rallies all over the state. NY state is completely different in opinion, as it is landscape, than downstate. Not seeing too many liberals in upstate.
Downstate always says "corruption in Albany", as if corruption originates there. 90% of corruption is from NYC players and Westchester.
Construction laws are also way different in NYC vs NY state. NY State has some of the most lax residential building laws I've ever seen.

I don't really care about flooding, I just can't believe how stupid it is to build a city with 8.6 million people 11 feet above sea level, especially when you have so much land in upstate. Don't even need sea level rise, just a good storm.

lets do some quick math
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york-senate

Gillibrand wins 1,721,390 to 1,235,864, not even close!

If such a thing were put to vote it would win overwhelmingly throughout the state.

Being able to set your own policy independent of NYC would solve half your problems overnight. Excess nigs are problem two.

Dank. Fwiw most city people also love the idea.

Stupid problems like that can and would be negotiated into the separation agreement. Fuck off.

You message to the downstaters that Republican nazis upstate are making it difficult to pass a progressive agenda. Call it cut out nazis or something and astroturf a rally with celebrities in attendance.

Some dems may realize this maneuver would give repubs a chunk of electoral votes from upstate however.

Upstate already does hold the power.... We generate alot more up here, than they do down there...

California wants to do this too. Some of the wealthy tax payers finally figured out having a permanent, filthy underclass that can clean toilets, cut grass, paint fences, and vote Democrat costs more money than its worth.

I read the opposite, that NYC pays more in taxes and receives less in benefits, but last data I saw was like 8 years ago. But in quality of life, you can be poor/modest and live well in upstate NY (hunting fishing, farming) in some of the most beautiful places in America. Living in the city is soul draining.

>Stupid problems like that can and would be negotiated
A couple retarded politicians ruined the Amazon sure thing, but splitting the state in two will super smooth. Blow me and then fuck off.

power = electricity

we pay a fuck more on our power up here because 90% of whats generated is sent to NYC, and because of how the tariffs work, we get to pay to move it down there.

i dont live too far upstate and i see very few of them. they stick to the city, but do leave cities to do robberies
how does this work?

It wouldnt be that hard to divert the water before it hit the reservoirs.

Every time I hear this idea I get a raging erection, and every time I end up with blue balls.

Ithaca free state

Attached: newyorkpepe.png (846x639, 202K)

All the prisons are upstate. So when daddy gets sent up here, all his problems (baby mommas and spawn) seem to relocate up here with him and then magically become our problems too.

It has to be done.

Upstate people are so different, it's like a different country.

I wish it would be broken up into three. Long Island hates (((New York City)))) too. It can be the Upstate, (((New York City))) and Long Island.

This. Don't sell your souls like Californians

i dont live near one so i didnt notice that. i just notice them near cities, and they shit everything up.
yeah, city people make the city shitty.
the land up here is nice as well.
L.I. would get stuck with the city, sorry m8

Can we split it in 3?

I live on long island, and we don't want the city, those folks are crazy.

>Creating two new Democrat senators
No. Keep the states together, we just have to make cities like Washington D.C. where they have electoral votes so they don't destroy the vote of the rest of the state

Attached: 1521847108744.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Same, I want nothing to do with (((New York City)))

Long island is a better state than upstate.
We pay more in taxes than we get back so we're are proven self sufficient, we would be there 26th largest state population wise, and Nassau and Suffolk county tend to be red (at least ok a local level)

two more senators for democrats. i think not.