Girlfriend came over and randomly dumped me three days ago. Out of nowhere. She tore me a new asshole too...

Girlfriend came over and randomly dumped me three days ago. Out of nowhere. She tore me a new asshole too, saying that she never loved me, our relationship was just pretend, and she regret meeting me.

Okay.

So y'all think she cheated? My homies are saying she just felt guilty and had to tag me a new one to solve the dissonance in her mind. What do you think? Pic kinda related

Attached: 1344539294920.jpg (640x480, 68K)

I agree with your friends. You got smart friends.

Yeah. Be sure to take down all your social media. She can never be allowed to see what your life is like without her.

Sounds like she's done something she Is ashamed of. Probably cheated .

Why are you tormenting yourself even more? She clearly doesn't care at all about you

Forget about it

>Pic kinda related
How so?

Is the picture her? I've been fucking a girl who looks like her for about a month, but her hair is darker and the nose is a little different.

>My homies are saying

Your homies will say whatever the fuck it takes for you to get over it and move on. People break up all the time and women are flakey as shit. Just because she decided she doesn't give a shit, doesn't necessarily mean she cheated. You're only driving yourself nuts, tying to figure out causes and reasons where none probably exist. She dumped you. End of story. Time to move on.

She has BPD. You're welcome.

area code?

Blue board, buddy. SFW pics only.

Fuck you. Don't tell the mods

how can i prove it tho? she wont admit it. id have to figure out who the other guy is

Attached: 1340660358892.jpg (640x480, 30K)

You don't have to prove it.

yes i fucking do

Did you just recently meet her friends? (Girl gangs love to destroy relationships, they love drama).

She seems a little unhinged, mentally speaking. You're probably better off without her in your life
>inb4 she comes back in a few months telling you how much she misses you

Why?

This is just how people rationalize things to themselves. When you were in a relationship , she focused on the good things about you. When she was looking for justification to break up, she focused on the bad things. Don't take it too personally.

Bro you don't need to know What will it get for you? maybe you're just a little more hurt? That's it. I have been down this path and all it will do is drive you crazy

Yeah, she totally cheated on you and she is trying to cope with it.
100% sure.

Forget about that thot, tou deserve better user

Your homies are for real and you oughta treat em bois to pizza or something cuz it sounds like they got your back.
If girlie comes back at you just tell her it's okay if she cheated but you thought she'd be aduly enough to admit that

My sir you said three days ago right, was she with you on New Years?
if not she probly got shagged
Was she with you some time prior to NY Eve? if not she probly got a train ran on her and is committed to her 2019 resolution.