An adult brutally forcing a 9 year old to have sex

>An adult brutally forcing a 9 year old to have sex
>A horny 15 year old banging an adult they're attracted to.
>These two things are seen as identical to society

Fucking epic

Attached: 1521904813409.jpg (1096x706, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/pedophilia
icd.who.int/browse10/2015/en#F65.1
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-boyfriend-invention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I was 9 I wished pedos would suck my dick but I was scared they'd report me to another adult

btw that doesn't mean that a 15 year old should be allowed to fuck an adult.

yeah but your interest isn't with 15 year olds you just want to lower the bar

>You want marijuana legalized? You must secretly want heroin legalized in a conveluted scheme over many years to subconciously manipulate people into believing heroin doesn't have serious consequences.

Do you have schizophrenia?

>it fears exposure
Just because he's right doesn't mean you need to spill so much spaghetti

I'm calling you a pedophile

Not a pedophile. But nice arguments.

so you like the anime with toddlers for the plot?

You’re a fucking pedophile, just fucking kys

You have to understand pedophilia is almost universally defined as

Age of consent is determined by date of menstruation, and it must have the parents permission and consumation only after marriage.

sick fuck

I'm not arguing. Just pointing out that you're transparently a pervert. There is no debate here.

You are foolish. so foolish.

Explain what you find sick about this.

most 15 yos are somewhat attractive, but pedophiles want to use edge cases to show that "all men are pedophiles" because they have their sights set on the kind of girl who watch the same shows as them.

Canadians really competing hard with Americans for biggest retards.

>must have the parents permission and consumation only after marriage
That practice is long gone, considering muh sexual liberation nowadays, must suck 1000 dicks and live life before you 'settle down'.

Dumbass, in 1900 United States, a 13 year old girl was considered ready for marriage and child bearing.

The problem with people here is that they spend too much time online and almost never interact with any girl in real life, yes degeneration is real, but traditional girls still exist, the best place to find them is at events like anime conventions and also on malls.

After 14 pretty much every normal woman everywhere can bear children. There's nothing biologically sick about wanting to have kids with someone who CAN have kids.

I don't know what tricks pedophiles use, but they are a different category and the 2 must not be compared, because in my opinion if you brand as a pedo anyone who likes something under 18 (the 'legal' age of consent), a gullible guy who is naturally attracted to a 16 year old will start heavily questioning himself and then he'll go from feeling something completely normal to thinking he's fucked up in the head when in fact he isn't.

If pedos use this to excuse their desire for

Depends on where you live. 14 is legal here and in many other European countries.

by the "under 18" classification most countries on the planet harbour "pedophiles"

I'm not saying they're gone, but in an era with 95% of incoming stimuli (from society, media, whatever) is to be a degenerate whore because reasons, it takes a loooot of perseverance to be a traditional girl who wants a family and kids instead of depraved hedonism and a dog.

With how obsessed the world is becoming with sex, especially the US, I wouldn't be surprised if they took on the joke that is age of consent next. And end up with lots and lots of traumatized children, as they make pedophiles a protected class.

In Germany its fully legal to fuck 14 year old teens if they consent.

>boomers unironically think being attracted to a 16 year old is pedophilia
18 AOC was pushed by feminists and christians

>by the "under 18" classification most countries on the planet harbour "pedophiles"
Well maybe legally. But check these for example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/pedophilia
icd.who.int/browse10/2015/en#F65.1
prepubertal or early (aka

Isn't it 14-21 and 16+ for 21+

>some dude brutally mutilates some hooker
>some other dude shoots and kills someone on a robbery gone wrong
>society sees these both as murders
Ok, rabbi

>laws and culture are identical

tell me what age your great-grandparents got married.

What's the rationalization behind the aoc over 21?

>Super hot girl of your dreams...17 years, 11 months, 29 days, and eleven hours old? YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL BUD!!!

Attached: 1548067057434.jpg (687x443, 43K)

Like when you turn 18 or 21 not sure you can't diddle 14 and 15 year olds anymore but still 16 year olds.

Oh I interpreted that wrong. Ok.

Pedo. Date someone your own age.

Not who you asked, but my grandma was 16, grandpa 10 years older.

The problem isn't marrying young girls. The problem is that the culture is bolshevised and if the age of consent was 13 you would have more creeps fucking and ghosting 13 yo then you would have good men marrying them.

You're right about the numbers but due to our shitty culture it can't work.

I always wished an adult woman would have sex with me when I was 9 too. But I always knew it wouldn’t happen. Especially since women can’t get any pleasure from molesting little prepubescent boys cuz our dicks are too small at that age. But yea I remember always being attracted to adult women like teachers and shit at school and wishing I could bone even as a little boy. I still thought girls were icky at that age, but not adult ones.

>30 year old dudes must date washed up 30 year old roasties that lived life too hard but don't want to be left on the shelf and aren't even prime age to bear children because (((user))) said so

I now see the error of my ways.

>women become thrash as they grow up
>instead of correcting what's wrong, we should date teenagers.
Thats part of the problem user

yes
because the 15 year old is still something worth saving

> 15 year olds should vote and go to war

You can't really fix anything because women WILL become trash while they grow outside marriage or grow older in general. They've been struggling to fix that by making L'oreal and plastic surgeons rich, but no.

'Dating' is a huge issue too, because most men will want to just bang the pure teen and dump her, therefore perpetuating the issue.
Women need to marry early like they used to. That's the only fix there is. The more you let them spiral down the rabbit hole, the harder it gets to salvage anything.
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-boyfriend-invention/

Based. Want to fuck a 14 year old girl? Fine. Just have to love, honor, provide for and protect her for the rest of her life. Its a reasonable exchange. Just want her for fun and games? Kys.

You pointed out one of countless laws that don't make sense. Men rule over and write laws to govern other men, all men are fallible, not really news to anyone with at least average education and intelligence.
the creation of and debate over laws comes down to playing with definitions, like "what constitutes a child? Is it nature (ie puberty) that's the cutoff point? Should it be legal for an adult to fuck another adult if one of them is mentally like a child? What if it is a child who is mentally like an adult? How can we measure those things.
I think the fallibility largely stems from the nature of current lawmaking being woefully ill equipped to match reality thus creating a flawed system, this leads to laws being overall more restrictive to just "cover all the bases." As it stands today laws work by creating fixed points of activity restriction, while reality exists as a flexible spectrum and nothing is cut and dry.

Doesn't matter
9 was the age of consent in Delaware

That was before you anime addicts and npc abominations, tho

While I partially agree with the things you've said in those 9 posts, ask yourself even in a good scenario like >How would you feel as a father if a random guy probably twice your daughters age took her away from you?
>Isn't that marriage doomed to fail years later when the husband becomes an old fart while the wife still has life in her?

Attached: 1549389996268.jpg (900x900, 94K)

so this is the power... of ad hominem and stupidity... woah

>Jow Forums is now inundated with women advocating for higher aoc
Lmao

you own your daughter
you choose the suitor not her