Be nigger in America

>be nigger in America
>brag about how great africa is
>bitch about America
>doesn’t move back to niggerland
Why do they do this?

Attached: E44467AA-ABE2-44D5-9E1D-4EDBE15E68D4.jpg (741x773, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI3DgbZc7_o
youtube.com/watch?v=dsyXEyPt6vg
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=3cnNCmsmeJ0
youtu.be/mtsa0MT2H4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking words at face value

she bop wiggy wop flim flam kazoo, nigguh

Niggers are niggers. They do nigger things and act on nigger instinct and impulse.

Yet white Americans do this with Europe

>Yet white Americans do this with Europe
literally never even heard of that

Africas population is the only thing supplying this nations elite with material wealth against the common mans health. Without capitulating charity to them and outsourcing pollution onto new slaves of the pharoahs and pharisees there wouldnt be a wall st to sell blood diamonds or gamble life savings on for insurance schemes of political rackets.

because they're basketball Americans

I don't think I've ever met a white person with "Europe" embroidered anything

Insecurity and unemployment.

funnily enough Niggers hate american nogs

A lot of white Americans are proud of their heritage, but in my experience the only ones that say they want to move (and never do) are the never-Trumpers.

Because people feel sorry for them.
If people collectively stopped listening, it would end altogether. It's why Whites need to stop apologizing completely.

You must be new here. When I hear white nationalist Americans say whites must unite they show they have no common knowledge of WW1 and 2

nothing to do with what I said or replied to

But it does, people are dumb overall. That being said blacks lack a strong family unit thus they act this way. In two generations whites will act like nogs thanks to Jewish subversion. So keep mocking nogs, whites will be like this soon

After 400 years of bleaching they can’t go back. Things really have come to a poor pass when you aren’t nigger enough to be accepted in Africa but there it is.

>WHY DO BLACKS.....
this is all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=VI3DgbZc7_o

biological retards who are genetically stunted from processing the world around them like a civilized human being

Attached: 10-how-niggers-think.jpg (700x1200, 150K)

>Why do they do this?
"Muh whitey ruined Africa"

Niggers are stupid. /thread

>all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=dsyXEyPt6vg

>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
In each altercation it is
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

Attached: 1534164980671.jpg (1479x2060, 681K)

>Because white man supposedly stole Wakanda from them
>Because every nigger thinks their Egyptian
>Because they are niggers

Attached: 22tzqk.jpg (666x500, 137K)

This white American can trace his family line back to a freeman who was important enough to be recorded 1279 on the Curia Regis Rolls of King Edward 1. How many niggers imported or not can name anyone a generation or two back?

There's nothing wrong with being proud to be black.
Racial pride has nothing to do with how many inventions a race has created, it's a biological function.

>There's nothing wrong with being proud to be black.
except there's nothing to be proud of
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos

Attached: 1531692352933.png (916x898, 188K)

Take your black, hairy fingers off the keyboard and never again speak of the human race, you mockery to our supposed shared ancestor

youtube.com/watch?v=3cnNCmsmeJ0

Attached: 1531699620270.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

Attached: dumb-niggers.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

Let them have something to brag about. They really have nothing else, and they even know having African roots is a joke. It basically means "We've been around for a long time and the best we could do are mud huts and eating flies for food."

If it's 10 seconds into the future, a nigger can't comprehend it. Why are we still applying high concept standards to these people?

so the dude lost imaginary degrees to some bs institutions because he wasn't afraid to tell the truth?

Bix nood

Attached: B89AF172-1A19-48A5-A4FF-16CB2118E1BA.jpg (949x1080, 260K)

>truth
social construct, he lost his degrees because he is a toxic bigot

I agree!

DEY WUZ ALL KANGZ, NIGGA.

Reality has a racist bias.

It's not genetic tho, It's called funding public education which blacks get none of. Teachers make dick in the US and it shows

Attached: in like flynn - Copy.png (684x476, 143K)

That's kind of hot
>>/d/8355616

??? How many millions of dollars goes to trying to keep public education afloat every year?
My friend was a teacher in inmer city schools and he gave up. They're simply unteachable

Hold on just a moment, please. To reiterate, you're essentially saying that we were kings, queens, and other such members of the nobility?

Because nigger "brain" (using the word brain to describe what a nigger has in it's head is actually an insult to every living thing).

You see, they lack even basic coherent logical thinking. I'm actually even surprised that this species is self aware.

Bix Nood

There was a thinkpiece by one of them who actually moved to Nigeria or something because of orange man bad and realized the Nigerians were more racist towards them than anyone they'd encountered in the US. Shit was hilarious.

Alright I'm going back to my roots in deutschland Germany I am finally glad to be with my kin we can watch football and drink beer

>being this brainwashed

Attached: 1550416907683.jpg (578x605, 28K)

they don't have money to cross the street yet you expect them to have to travel like 14,000 kilometers

He gave up cause he wasn't paid shit for the trouble so I agree with him. Also being poor makes it harder to learn. They're unteachable cause they are poor, not cause they are black.

Europe doesn't take in nonelite white americans. Only non whites.

internal human mind privileged conflict.

>funding public education
are you HIGH?

blacks cannot learn
blacks are the reason public education sucks

Attached: funwblacks868-tyrone-fights-classrom-hits-teacher.webm (288x360, 1.66M)

>public education

Attached: funwblacks524-blind-side-tyrone-pushes-wyt-teacher-wakanda-high.webm (640x360, 2.69M)

Wow, what kangly behavior. Fucking ape...

>education
>teacher

Attached: teaching-clacks.jpg (1303x4720, 1.52M)

Attached: funwblacks353-blackbitch-beats-white-at-school.webm (264x472, 1.88M)

>It's not genetic tho

Attached: funwblacks83peprally.webm (720x1280, 680K)

you must be one of them, they did that to keep
the white race divided and conquered. we're
not white, we're japhethians. sooner we figure
that out, sooner the non whites lose their war.

Why does Jow Forums only look at race and not how poor they are. Hungry kids don't learn. Kids wi

Attached: 29512449_10211426425968457_8990888183945898525_n.jpg (500x690, 65K)

>lol

Attached: BlackSchools.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>Hungry kids don't learn.

Attached: funwblacks103-Apes-in-school.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

>learn

Attached: funwblacks44kids.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>kids

Attached: funwblacks180-integration-bus.webm.webm (360x640, 2.69M)

>Why does Jow Forums........

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

>when IQ is 80% heritable but the teachers dindu nuffin and that's why you stupid

Attached: Blacks_Abstract_Thought.png (697x8275, 1.65M)

>Yo, lemme tell y’all this story n sheitt
>A white boi went to Afrika and found these young kangz playing
>YT says “ay lil niggas, go race for me and I’ll give the winner this fruit I found off any of the number of fruit trees that can be found round here”
>lil niggas was all like “yeah boyee, we be hungry cuz we ain’t got none of dem programs,” so they raced.
>They all fast, but only one of dem won so then Devil says “here ya fruit boy”
>check dis out, the chillins all gathered in a circle and SHARED DA FRUIT TOGETHER
>Oppressor goes “Y u do dis?!”
>Kids say “UBUNTU MEANS FAMLY, and FAMLY MEANS NEVER LEAVING ANYONE BEHIND”

>look at race

Attached: funwblacks53inschool.webm (202x360, 563K)

>Kids wi

Attached: funwblacks503-kids-sheboon-smacks-wyt-boi.webm (480x480, 1024K)

There's no gibs in Africa

America was intended as a white European country, until 1965 when a self serving subversive kike introduced the immigration act.

what is wrong with this retard? did he almost die?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190224-101206_Chrome.gif (298x320, 1.38M)

>when u nut but she still suckin

They are poor. We need to offer some chairity in the form of motivation. Get your ass moving or swing from the tree.

>motivation.

Attached: 1546834422308.jpg (640x553, 123K)

I can't tell if this is bait it not but niggers are stupid, the niglets of Africa don't even recognize themselves in the mirror. This is a basic test of awareness and they fail every time

user you sound like you're in need of some culturally enrichment. Head towards your nearest ghetto and make some friends!

Always makes me laugh how many of my fellow whites blame blacks, the Jews, homos etc for the shit they're in. Stop smoking crack and get a job. There is a clear hierarchy amongst whites, those at the bottom are no better than blacks.

Same with russians in Baltic states / EU in general
ahaha
the hypocricy.

Wrong you dumb fuck. Inner city schools get a ton of cash. Teachers in the ghetto get more, same as cops - Hazard Pay.

Attached: black schools kansas city.jpg (736x914, 251K)

Fucking niggers.

Attached: Peak diversity.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Why does no one realize that it takes time for a race to recover from generations of forced labor?
Nice hyperbole and sources pham
way to ignore the my graphic which includes fucking Kenya
They still need more cash tho
I can tho, I just don't treat them like trash like you do

Attached: slavery.jpg (960x960, 33K)

Nice meme flag, down low Christ-killer.

If it's slavery that caused blacks to be retarded, explain Africa? lmao.

Also no other race seems to have had this issue, despite slavery having been ubiquitous in the past for all races.

You'll have to forgive them. They're so feeble-minded that they think Black Panther was a documentary. WAKANDA FOREVER!

DYOR, faggot
No one is here to school you
We just came to laugh

Attached: 1550002510397.gif (607x609, 754K)

Yet blacks were under slvery the most recently yes? hmm makes you think.

Attached: 26733355_1655681717811739_6592588869779964175_n.jpg (960x960, 188K)

>They still need more cash tho
Donate yours fag
Volunteer at a public school in the ghetto. You clearly have spent no time around inner city apes.

>Why does no one realize that it takes time for a race to recover from generations of forced labor?

True, but how come nations are able to recover from the effects of actual war so quickly? How come Japan is doing so well while blacks still can't recover?

Love how your answer is give up
lol

Attached: 26219747_958631997426_4769273608984851311_n.jpg (630x652, 61K)

They should wear riot suits into their classrooms. And then write them off on their taxes.

How is donating and volunteering "giving up"? Aren't those things the opposite of giving up?
You have never lived around or near blacks.

>forgetting China
youtu.be/mtsa0MT2H4I

>my fellow whites

Attached: 27a686c1-b7a0-4a26-9f4f-b1010bd9e3e4.jpg (429x482, 43K)

>Why does no one realize that it takes time for a race to recover from generations of forced labor?
wut?

Attached: 1511849638835.jpg (530x970, 179K)

Get a fucking job you retarded nigger.

Attached: 1550524951811.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

>, I just don't treat them like trash

Attached: redditor-stats.png (627x766, 413K)

>Also no other race seems to have had this issue, despite slavery having been ubiquitous in the past for all races.

Attached: truth.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

Black slavery in America was a good thing for them, but bad for whites.
American blacks are the wealthiest, highest IQ blacks in the whole world, but they still complain about whitey and can’t live without his gibs. America would be running a budget surplus if it was only white because they are the only net tax payers

>why
you are asking the wrong question. looking for logic where only carnal impulse can be found.

the question you are looking for ends up not being a question, rather you - giving the answer.

Do you understand?
Do you, understand?

>Yet blacks were under slvery the most recently yes? hmm makes you think.

Attached: 1531692290329.png (909x515, 136K)

>How come Japan is doing so well while blacks still can't recover?

Attached: 1546405608868.jpg (720x480, 58K)

>. America would be running a budget surplus if it was only white because they are the only net tax payers

Attached: cost-of-blacks.png (756x768, 131K)

>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill
>His paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish
Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: mfw2.jpg (1440x1080, 97K)

Thanks fren

Attached: 9FEEB35F-5342-4335-B41D-2FDECA5D68B9.jpg (1242x1535, 1.51M)