Husbando Varg

Why is Varg so aesthetically pleasing?

Attached: 76E71C56-E7D1-4F6B-9567-C8DAC59BE3B0.jpg (431x250, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Heathen_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

downer eyes

you nigger faggot.

Decent skull structure, symmetrical face, nice hairdo

Blond hair is effeminate and doesnt belong on men

Because he is homo. When he was in Bergen and rambled on about satanism, he was heavily into drugs and sexual "experimentation", aka homosexuality. He railed and whined against Christianity with the rest of the homos here. What a tragic person. Nearly all of his followers are gay as well, just look at their channel, homo video gamers.

Attached: 1522515093352.jpg (350x467, 42K)

Here is a drawing made by one of his "male" pagan fans, pic. He is gay, his fans are gay. Tragic. That would also explain their vile and out of control hatred of Christianity.

Attached: Varg Beautiful.jpg (900x1236, 141K)

Pretty cute tbqh

Lmao, you Norwegians look like faggots if you don't build up muscles.

Attached: 1306155269844.jpg (880x1000, 346K)

dont know about Norway bro, but in Sweden its the Lutherans who are the originators of immigration

Sounds like you need a ticket to The America Boat.

That's rubbish. Mass immigration was pushed by hard left atheists. All parties to the left initiated (Muslim) mass immigration, saying all religions are the same. Both Norwegian and Swedish state Churches are controlled by the atheist politicians and has been so since the 1930s. They hand pick bishops, professors at seminars etc.

Pic, you can't get more gay than this.

Attached: 1522522914907.jpg (564x802, 128K)

Varg: gay and bored. Time for some hard drugs and some hard Hail Odin in the ass of one of his satanist band members. Tragic, and his fanbois are even worse.

Attached: 937c4de7d5e882fab18e984f696f80fac44c3c5187033016c93bca8c258c40d3.jpg (770x1344, 102K)

How many kids do you have?
How many kids does varg have?
The probabilty of you being gay is way higher than probability of varg being gay.

Ah, the rabid homos and flamboyant vile defenders of homo-Varg is here. So what do you know about me, homo? Nothing. You just assume things like a little girl, or your gaylord Varg.

Every gay can close their eyes, count to ten and produce some children to abuse. They did it for thousands of years, before the Jews and the atheists let them loose on society. Plus, a bisexual pervert is also a homo, see Varg pic. That little chubby gay satanist never served in the Norwegian armed forces, even though it was mandatory for him. Only gays could escape. Now, however, the little pagan homo is running around in his fake clown uniform all day long.

Attached: th.jpg (474x881, 43K)

He isn’t? He’s handsome in a nondescript way, white, and not overweight.

Older Varg has pretty much nothing going for him, Michael Cane looked way better at his age.

is homosex apart of the pagan experience? is a dick inside your body considered enlightenment for the nordic people?

Attached: 1532554524201.jpg (929x564, 46K)

Lmao funny.

Do you guys even know that Vargs real name is Kristian?
He talks about Christians killing his ancestors while his actual ancestors and immediate family are Christian because he was named kristian ffs.

>Brb LARP as a savage from thousands of years ago that you have no connection with while ignoring your actual immediate ancestors, then talk about
>muh family values

Not only that he dabbled in drugs, satanism, homosexuality before finally settling on burning Churches because it’s easy and you can get away with harrassing Christians without repercussions. (Approved by msm and globalists)

Anybody who follows or looks up to this guy is a retard.

Slander is the language of the insecure men. Virgin who accuse a family guy of being gay is either secretly gay or jealous.

Suck my dick, poo

All of the larger neopagan organizations in Norway was started by boomer drug addicts and sexual perverts, as a statement against the Christian culture and heritage. They did it openly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Heathen_Society

Attached: Mostly Gays Hedningsamfunnet.png (882x491, 365K)

So you are a Christian changing vpn to shitpost against varg. You guys are pretty subversive like your (((parent))) religion.

He is the american guy who larps as a norwegian changing his vpn. He is not a poo.

No accusations only facts here. Varg is nothing special he was just a lost edgy kid who found his niche in slandering Christianity and made it his full time hobby because it’s easy and continues to do it as an oldfag. Never served in the armed forces, yet wears a uniform, basically LARP.
8 kids? Not sure if that’s something to be proud of but I could do that but my wife and I settled on 3 considering the fact that our income and resources are better spent raising 3 great children rather than 8 average children.

Varg is an effeminate guy who lacks testosterone and this is how he compensates by acting as a hard ass in his older years. This is the real example of a beta masquerading as an alpha. Would he have set fire to the Church with a full congregation? He knew he would get his ass beat that’s why he did it secretly at night like a coward.

he has been losing his mind on camera lately, kino stuff.

Bata tera gaav konsa?

>Slander is the language of the insecure men. Virgin who accuse a family guy of being gay is either secretly gay or jealous
You really love Jewish pop psychology, i.e. pseudo-scientific garbage. The mantra if you dislike gays, you are gay, has been debunked so many times. Only Jews and gays still believe it. No wonder you love gay Varg, pic related. What is it with your homos and love for Jewish psychology? Is it because the Jews rabidly defend your perversion or do you find common ground in your vile hatred for Christianity, Christian heritage and Christianmorality? Pic, super gay varg.

Attached: 486d5f0372e44559b485b580438ccdf0.jpg (770x1068, 84K)

I’m Indian fellow curry goyim.

Hyderabad ka hu bhosdike

>ITT all these shills screeching that he's gay, effeminate, etc.
Why are you so obsessed with hating the man, drones?

Everyone that watches him would benefit from internalizing his lifestyle.

Attached: eagle.jpg (1024x959, 221K)

Sorry homo. No VPN. You Varg fanbois are so delusional. Seriously, can't you see that Varg, your gaylord, couldn't be more gay even if he tried? Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_n85mju12zg1tqnrcro1_500.gif (496x305, 485K)

Reminder that Varg claims he isn't working class just because his parents were the first line of his ancestry to not be farmers or priests. In fact, he looks down on the "working class".

Reminder that his dead dad paid for his house.

Reminder that his wife's family is rich yet he tells people to earn less.

Reminder that he's still close with his brother who is a multi-millionaire that owns a million dollar company but will write off others for having Patreon accounts despite them only getting as low as $1 per patron.

Attached: Varg smiling at the silly goyim.jpg (770x1237, 99K)

>OMG look! He has long hair, this is proof that he's gay!

>In reference to a man that has a wife and a number of children
>A man who also shits on Euronymous for behaving like a homosexual
I don't get it.
Is that your fantasy, shill?

What lifestyle? His present one or his past where he was into satanism, drugs and homosexuality? I don’t think people are going to benefit from that but if you’re talking about his present lifestyle it isn’t new or something special or unique to him.
Many woke redpilled males have been doing it for thousands of years.

Would you like to source this information?
Because people obsessed (for whatever reason) with anti-Varg posting always like to make shit up constantly.

You mean welcoming Muslim invaders, pic, while hating European civilization? Or do you mean moving to a country where you claim you can't talk about the Jews like Owen Benjamin does, and thus get pushed hard by Jews and Jewtube? Or do you mean his fake amateur farm where he couldn't survive a week without going to the the supermarket?

Attached: 1550244602987.jpg (2881x548, 548K)

Virgin guy hates varg for talking down on his religion.

Ram lala ayenge mandir wahi banayenge.

>First point
He's routinely mentioned in his videos and comments

>Second point
How do you think he bought a house in Norway then France right after he got out of prison?

>Third point
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBnh4GPVms

>Fourth point
His brother owns CCT Marketing. An international marketing firm.

Because scandinaves are the most beautiful people on Earth since they’re the physical opposite of niggers.

This guy sure hates his culture and does not respect his ancestors
They named him Kristian but he wants to LARP as a pagan from thousands of years ago to whom he has no connection with. If it were not for his Christian ancestors he wouldn’t even be alive here talking this shit. He reminds me of these white Europeans girls that go to be with ISIS as some sort of rebellion against their own culture and faith.

>while his actual ancestors
More 10000 years of paganism vs. a few generations of force converted christians. I wonder which one holds more weight.

>and immediate family are Christian because he was named kristian ffs.
Biblical names or names like Kristian are not associated with any religious meaning in the Nordics.

Gaand pe lath mar kar bhagayenge, aa ke dekh le

His present one, obviously.
His teenage lifestyle was degenerate as fuck, obviously. But even Varg himself stated that he hates who he was as a teenager and that he was angry and misguided. At least he's self aware about some things.

> it isn’t new or something special or unique to him.
But it's certainly uncommon these days. Some of his lifestyle choices are semi-unique, though. I believe he's only doing good in spreading a message of (at least his version of) traditionalism and procreation.

Yet in other videos he tells Muslims that there's nothing for them in Europe and that it would be better for them to go/stay home. Obviously he doesn't want a European invasion. His belief that the fall of the Western Roman Empire set the stage for the Renaissance is not entirely inaccurate, either.

Indeed.

Attached: tumblr_m3mkusLO5X1rofulao1_1280.jpg (1000x1557, 588K)

>Is that your fantasy, shill?
I am from his hometown, Bergen, delusional homosexual. It's a well known fact here. He was also a lazy welfare bum, getting the state to pay for his homosexual rebellion and gay satanism.

Attached: Two gay lovers before all the drama.jpg (650x842, 174K)

Tera dharam kya hai bata toh zara?

Not only was he getting welfare, his parents paid everything too.

Teri suar ki jaath kuch upat nahi khayenge humara. Pakistan ke muslmano ke saath daal ke jala denge agar jyada sar utaya toh .

who let those pajeets in Jow Forums to talk about white things ?

daaaaaamn

You're a rootless American. It is totally beyond your comprehension that Nordic societies have never been enthusiastically christian and that paganism was never drowned by the Abrahamic religion.

Kristian is not a Biblical name retard. Kristian is literally “Christian” : “Follower of Christ”

Also
>10000 years of paganism
Fuckin top kek

You have a cross on your flag m8. Both Christianism and paganism made our civilizations I wish right wing white people would make peace with their History. There is nothing to regret.

So, how many children?

Arey ja re bhosdike kya chutiya aadmi he tu Internet pe dumki de raha he hahahah

Absolutely true.

>force converted christians.
You are just as stupid and low IQ as Varg. Who forced us, homo? Who invaded us Norwegians and forced Christianity upon us. Tell me.

Attached: 1550248021373.jpg (1080x2824, 689K)

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban me you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP,,,.,,..

Dhamki nahi chetavni. Ache se raho kuch nahi hoga, natak karo aur tum mare jaoge.

>12 posts by this ID

What's wrong, Schlomo? Varg living rent free in your head again?

>never been enthusiastically christian and that paganism was never drowned by the Abrahamic religion
Utter rubbish. Go back 100 years before Jews, homos and atheists took over. Show me all this devout paganism. You are lying through your teeth, gay Vargtard psycho.

Attached: 1550335602651.png (529x838, 428K)

Is Shamanism still well and alive in Fingolia?

Levi Jensen spreading his homosexual fantasies about Varg again :DDD

Attached: 1530110558944.png (500x550, 124K)

>How do you think he bought a house in Norway then France right after he got out of prison?
He'd been accruing money from Burzum and such during his entire stay in prison, this much is a given.

Any other "money" made is not mentioned. If he really got as much money as you so claim he wouldn't have shoved 5 children in a room (now it seems like 4 in one room, 2 in a tiny home/trailer home behind his home). He would've gotten a larger home that didn't cost >100k.

>That his wife's family is rich
His wife's family supposedly comes from royalty, and as a result his wife lived in a castle. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're rich. Old royal families have real trouble living in their traditional but extravagant homes due to its high cost to maintain. That also doesn't mean that any excess money will go to them.

>Reminder that he's still close with his brother who is a multi-millionaire
He mentioned that his brother rarely visit, and that their relationship is often cordial. He says that his brother tries to give him "hand-outs" because he sees their conditions as squalor-like, yet Varg refuses it because he doesn't like to be looked down on, and he's comfortable with his life. Again no mention or even suggestion that he's getting wads of cash from his brother (in fact quite the opposite).

Everything you've mentioned thus far is just proof that you're just pulling shit out of your ass, I suppose.

>What's wrong, Schlomo?
Show me ONE video where Varg openly and honestly talk about the Jews, just a fraction of what Owen Benjamin does. Varg is a coward and a traitor.

This is so fucking hot! I'm going to jack of to some blacked raw now.

Varg is a mentally ill fraud. Once you realize how many times he just plain out makes shit up as he goes along everything becomes clear as day.

>I am from his hometown, Bergen, delusional homosexual. It's a well known fact here. He was also a lazy welfare bum, getting the state to pay for his homosexual rebellion and gay satanism.
Kek, suuuuuuurre.

>welfare
When will this giant meme die?

Hahahaha ek number ka chutiya he tu

>Show me ONE video where Varg openly and honestly talk about te Jews

Are you fucking serious? Have you even watched his channel?

Ah, the gay Jew pretending to be a rabid Christian hating pagan from Estonia is here. As all Jews he defends Varg at every opportunity.

He doesn't look like a child with a completed shaven face, but also doesn't have a gross unkempt beird with food stuck in it.

Is not Rabbi Yeshua a biblical figure? Is a name not biblical if it literally means a follower of Yeshua? Sorry for not knowing your Abrahamic lore on what is considered biblical and what not, moishe. I guess I should read the epic Desert Trilogy before making such claims!

10000 years is low-end figure. If we assign all of our European ancestors as pagan, that figure will go 100k years. Or are you claiming they were atheists and not pagans? Choose one.

There is nothing to regret, indeed. We do have to admit past mistakes before we can move on. Remember which one was the proselytizing religion was again? Christianity and Islam. They are commanded to convert others. Christianity and Islam can not exist in our societies unless they deny a core tenet of their religion.

I am not a pagan, but I can not trust people who are guided by a command to proselytize. They'll pretend for a while that they are not interested in converting while they're weak, but they'll always try to subvert the natural order to a christian one behind the scenes.

I disagree with this statement. He looks weird as fuck.

He does it all the time, but doesn't DIRECTLY name them because last time he did, the French gov. charged him for hate speech.

>He'd been accruing money from Burzum and such during his entire stay in prison, this much is a given.

He says in the video I linked that he had nothing when he got out of prison...

Source for your point re: his brother?

Gril here, Varg is HOT, I want to be his 2nd wife, if you can make that happen pol, thanks.

>implying
he's a mongol abomination. no wonder he clings on to whiteness so desperately

>When will this giant meme die?
Idiot Varg invited our newspaper Bergens Tidende home to his apartment in Marken, expensive area, all paid for by the social services. You Varg fanbois have no clue. Embrace your homosexuality while take that Varg drugs. He is a bum, and draft dodger. Total poser. Only weak homosexual bois follow him.

Chutiya woh hai joh ragistan ke gado ko ibadat karte hai.

>Source for your point
I wish I remembered, he has way too many fucking videos.
It was some video where he specifically mentioned a barbeque his brother got him and how he tried to get him other shit.

>He says in the video I linked that he had nothing when he got out of prison...
Ah, I missed that point, so I was wrong about that.

What does that have to do with Varg now?
Even Varg claims to hate his teenage self.

Jahweh cursed you with homosexuality, Levi Jensen.

Attached: levisteeth.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>He does it all the time, but doesn't DIRECTLY name them
Yeah, sure. His soft hinting and code words don't scare the Jews at all. Has he ever had ONE video deleted by the ADL due to hate-speech against Jews? He is pushed like crazy by Jewtube. I saw a Hebrew language school ad on one of his vids. Jews on Jow Forums love this guy.

He is levi jensen 10/10.

>people should be forever shunned for their past for their entire life, but we should practice forgiveness and mind our own business

>Husbando
doesn't work

VARG is my people, I don't give a fuck what you all have to say about shit that happened 30 fucking years ago, he's my white people, I support him, Good fucking day.

The hinting isn't even soft, most of the time.
It's plainly obvious, and he even says "I can't name THESE CERTAIN PEOPLE" but identifies them hard every other way.
What are you talking about?

>Jahweh cursed you with homosexuality, Levi Jensen.
Time for a nap again, grandpa. Your Aids has completely fried your brain, that and the drugs of course. No wonder you hate Christianity while loving old satanist Varg, Jew.

Attached: 1532351038658.jpg (576x389, 72K)

Who is saying this?

What made christianity die then if it was so epic strong? Yeah, you can't explain that. Keep blaming the ''gays'' and ''atheists'' for the failures of christianity. What made jews strong in Europe in the first place? Oh yeah, that was CHRISTIANS.

His home got stormed and his guns confiscated by the French police because of antisemitism. Did Jesus teach you to lie?

You are so despicable human beans it's hilarious to imagine that you have some moral high-ground.

These retarded Christians in thread.

Lol pajeet, lets get rid of memeflags and get a filter for shit countries

>I can't name THESE CERTAIN PEOPLE" b
Yeah, Varg is so brave. If he really wish to save Europe, why don't he just move so he can speak freely?

Christians are the biggest supporters of Zion.

People who are obsessed with varg dismiss every criticism of him too

I'd marry VARG and give him 12 kids if he wanted to move to the US.

Scandinavians are good looking people.

Ah, true.

What the fuck are you talking about? Needlessly getting thrown in jail for practicing your speech is not going to solve anything.
His own personal version of saving Europe is exactly what he's doing right now. Getting people to hate Judeo-Christian values (half of which are values shared with Jews themselves; Old Testament shared with the Torah), getting people to embrace their own traditional cultures, not to race-mix, and to have many many children.

What are YOU doing with your life since you are so ready to criticize others for not doing enough to save Europe? I would love to hear how you're doing it.

Says the Jewish faggot who cheers when whites get arrested and sentenced to death. What a cuck.

I think I remember that video however I can't remember him saying that about his brother.