Italy/pol/ - SARDINIA REGIONAL ELECTIONS

It is today. Another region of Italy can go right-wing. If so, it will be the second region this year that will pass from a left-wing to a right-wing government (Abruzzo was the first 2 weeks ago).

Attached: it91.jpg (530x310, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Sardinian_regional_election
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_Action_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinia#Government_and_politics
twitter.com/you_trend
youtube.com/watch?v=21JMxY-9mDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

polls

Attached: it89.png (704x862, 51K)

Attached: it92.png (1634x501, 60K)

more info en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Sardinian_regional_election

This is a no brainer. The Sardinians are based as fuck.

nufags be like

Attached: 6b5.png (1794x813, 118K)

When do results come in?

Exist polls come out tonight.
But all the votes will probably only be counted by tomorrow morning

>zedda
>solinas
>desogus
>maninchedda
>lecis
sardinian surnames sound very funny

bump

Why Salvini? The Center-right candidate to the Sardinian Presidency is a member of the SARDINIAN ACTION PARTY not LEGA, a political party 70 years older than Lega.

>SARDINIAN ACTION PARTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinian_Action_Party

Why do you have so many fucking parties in a sparsely populated island?

Attached: salinas.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

the center-left

Attached: zedda.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

m5s

Attached: desogus.jpg (1200x1200, 274K)

Attached: turnout.png (724x309, 15K)

turnout

Attached: turnout_2.jpg (1196x894, 92K)

bump

Zedda will be

What's the point of five star movement? Beppe grillo is a major salvini fan boy now, right?

>why do you have a real democracy?
It is a democracy.

>

Lega and M5S are only allied on the federal level, not on regional elections.
>Beppe grillo is a major salvini fan boy now, right?
definitely not, he insults Salvini every now and then

that is only until 12 pm
voting only ends late during the night

With

What a coincidence I was just watching a short news piece on CasaPound an a movie Sono Tornato (Italian version of Look whos back)

>at 12 a.m on Sunday
and even not voting is a vote, my dear savage friends that climbs trees.

How the fuck did Italy get so redpilled man? more than 50% of the party vote is anti-immigration, bring this to Germany

So beppe is a cuck?

yes, kind of

bump

If the center-right wins what exactly changes given it’s not a federal election?

Specifically how much power do regional governments have in Italy.

since I do not live there I do not understand their politics quite well, but since Sardinia is one of the autonomous regions of Italy, they do have a significant degree of power compared to most other regions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sardinia#Government_and_politics

What site do we see the results come in?

I once met a Sardinia indipendentist in Rome, ex-major, funny dude but red as fuck

>if he only knew how black I was

Attached: 52326596_1232035760276755_4565837603319840768_o.jpg (1080x1349, 143K)

here is a good page twitter.com/you_trend

but I wouldn't worry about the results today, only tomorrow they will really start to count the votes.
Exit polls should be out around 10 pm, though

are sardinians white or are they mohammeds?

They are darker than North Africans.

It doesn't matter, rebel anglo women would hop on their wop their dicks in a second.

Attached: who europeans love.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

What exactly do M5S stand for? From the polls it looks like M5S voters and League voters are similar. M5S voters easily switching over to League voters instead of left wing parties as shown.

Attached: 8A13B7B6-C20B-493C-BC7F-8934DDE9A42B.png (850x556, 111K)

Whiter than you burger faggots for sure

they are one of the most genetically isolated populations of europe

>What exactly do M5S stand for?
No one really know what they want, that is the thing

Attached: race_eu_2.png (1024x819, 159K)

M5S is just a protest vote against what was the Italian political landscape since none of the other mainstream parties ever brought change. They are seeing now that Lega is the only party that is different and accomplishing stuff so now they have someone to vote for. They were basically oblivious right wingers and now are coming home.

Attached: DNzlUMkWsAAxF50.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

Salvini should try for a fresh federal election seeing as he’s doubled in the polls.

>SARDINIA REGIONAL
lonf live nothing else

Attached: 1550778516232.png (962x607, 974K)

yes peple had a romanticized view of m5s because they had never been in power and they were supposedly against all the bad stuff in the italian government and politics.
Now in power people see they aren't really all that different from other parties on how they act.

Italy really needs to send all these shitskins back home.

Would be smart on his part but I think he wants to wait a bit longer before he does that since the elections were terribly long ago.

>they are one of the most genetically isolated populations of europe
They look like typical greek islanders though, crazy how isolated they are genetically.

>send identitarians defenders of white race home
>send 90% of italians home

you want to see Italy empty , Zbigniew ?

not that simple
IF you break a government and call for early elections, it will probably be seen as an impopular move by the electorate and perceived as a decision to benefit their party only.
See the UK elections of 2017 for example.

Come on Sardi-bros!!

Attached: 1549808715349.jpg (900x1273, 286K)

I know you cannot really tell apart a sardinian and other italians just by looking. Judging by their phenotypes most would guess they would be much closer genetically.

First for based m5s

I know jackshit about your poltiics (aside that Salvini is based), but best luck to you guys.

Arab Jap hybrid?

Gibs

>I know you cannot really tell apart a sardinian and other italians just by looking. Judging by their phenotypes most would guess they would be much closer genetically.
Was in Sardinia this past summer, the nuraghes are unique themselves too. I wish those people the best of luck, had a very nice vacation there.

Good luck pizza bros.

Attached: EE8B580D-609F-47A2-9E1C-B19DA476F758.png (1100x1200, 125K)

>Italy/pol/
Sardinia is close to Italy but it's not actually Italy. No need to argue about this as we all know it to be true. Anyway, they won't let the side down. Good people.

>let me teach about your country goyim

>Il Duce has a movie
why i wasn't aware of this?

Attached: 1550342907517.jpg (615x470, 42K)

because it sucks, it is a complete copy of the German movie but with Mussolini, not a movie with the same concept.

well in that case, is there a good movie about him?

>Sardinia
That is the Island where Latin is still spoken, no?

not exactly latin
but sardinian is the closest language to latin indeed

No.
Nobody dare to touch his character but people that just want to bash everything about fascism and Italy, usually post-commies.
All the film that portray that historical period are just mere propaganda, and the worst of its kind.

stop posting mason kushner soros fags like matteo

Any numbers coming in???

exit polls are released at 10 pm
votes will only be counted tomorrow

try again in 10 hours or so

RAI produced a great docufilm many decades ago, unfortunately i only seen it once on RAI Storia and don't remember the title.

that's the world of modrn cinema but there's always a movie that flies under the radar
>people that just want to bash everything about fascism and Italy
my family told me about how bad things were in Italy but i never imagined that it was so bad
Mussolini did a lot of good things for Italy but that doesn't mean you have to agree with him

Attached: FASCES.jpg (312x308, 44K)

I heard an extraordinary claim from Eric Striker.

He said the the North-South conflict in Italy has it roots from World war II when the South betrayed Italy by joining the Americans whereas the North remained loyal to Mussolini.

Is this true?

Why do these shitty dreadful amerimutts without a clear ethnic root put childish stupid racial questions about colours in every fucking post? Are they retards?
Why do this amerimutts are so fucking idiots who don't know natural biological and temporary effects on white people called sun tanning?

>american education

Attached: 1537337284.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: Christian-Solinas-1300.jpg (1300x530, 100K)

what an ugly motherfucker

whiter than you mohammad

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

No. Striker should stick to burger history, unless he studied that on Jow Forums too.

Sardinia is dead. There's no future for young people in Sardinia. My advice to anyone young enough to do so is to leave before it's too late

Partially but it is just part of the story.
US used the mafia to control and administrate the area freeing the criminal from the prison and having in this way a military criminal manpower that knew the region that in the next decades became an important political force.
Actually US in first time wanted to create a Mafia state in Italy like they did in Kosovo.
This is just a part of the story, the asimmetry starts during the unification of Italy, the conquer of Two Sicilies (a rich country) by Savoy (a really poor country that made huge debts to found its military formed by totally incompetent officiers backed by UK) and the "civil war" after that pretty much destroyed all the infrastructures. That is the starting point.

Cute foot.

Attached: 1519587544232.png (800x800, 626K)

I don't think that the best quality for a politician should be looking like a beauty pageant

The COMMUNIST PARTY is also running at these elections

Attached: Lecis.jpg (960x636, 197K)

He looks like Trudeau.

thx

Attached: moor feetsss.jpg (587x440, 17K)

Salvini
youtube.com/watch?v=21JMxY-9mDw

Attached: brainlet_01.jpg (226x250, 6K)

Attached: turnout.png (1130x477, 27K)

I have just voted for the Sardinian People Party, an independentist party.
I hope my compatriots will vote for separatist parties too or at least the autonomist Sardinian Action Party not LEGA or other italian parties.

Attached: Sardinian People Party.png (557x539, 247K)

as long as they do not want to fill the region with africans...

Won't southern poorfags starve to death without northern give?

letting Sardinia being bought by the LEGA is gonna cost us just 50 million + the rise in the price of some type of cheese + the workforce that will keep breeding sheeps instead of doing something more productive. Good job, faggots.
I love any anti-immigration policy, but please if you meet Salvini or Di Maio please give them a book on basic economics otherwise we will become worse than Venezuela in a few years.

Most of our current economic policies are from m5s. Lega had to accept the compromise in exchange for immigration control.
But in the regional elections, Lega is not with m5s, but with the center-right coalition