If you're single, male and over 24 you deserve this

>Be 16-22. White virgins sleeping with me want me to settle down. Want white children.
>"Muh college degree"
>22-26 graduated college. No more virgin girls throwing themselves at me. Only roasties.

Don't make the same mistake I did

Attached: L9srcTfbq99zS9WxWxTMj3P5NGuRvKfpU00HnFzkbmw~2.png (537x389, 305K)

when you get to 40-45 it will become my wife's son and the Jews have won

Fucking hell fine just GIVE ME THE ROAST BEFORE IT GETS ANY WORST

>wanting children

what kind of meme is this? you people are fucking crazy don't you remember being a child and how fucking ridiculously convoluted it was? there is NO CHANCE.

Looks delicious.

If you had your virgin and blew it you have only yourself to blame. Your virgin will follow you around like a dog for the rest of your life if it work her right.

No no no no no no no no nonononononononononono

Attached: 1549598001325.png (634x634, 992K)

holy shit this look delicious

Attached: 47e[1].jpg (600x419, 19K)

I'd rather have sopa de macaco.

DISGUSTING!!!

Attached: UBWiC1X[1].jpg (399x388, 24K)

It's a delicacy

Hey theres no possible way I can do better. i should mount the first hog i ever see thanks op! Stupidest thing I've read today

>Contributes to whoredom
>You deserve this

Attached: .jpg (500x449, 21K)

If roastie pussy looked that appetizing I'd have warts and pustules populating my face as densely as Tokyo.

He thought white virgins actually exist! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you haven't found a wife by your mid-20's you're going to have to accept never finding that perfect relationship you're thinking of because you yourself aren't good enough for it.

Focus on career/other interests and become accomplished and hope you find someone in the process. If not, oh well at least you, hopefully, did something else of significance.

Your overall point is correct, but your age ranges are a little pessimistic. If you're still a single sperg in your (very) late 20s you should start worrying.

>can't go to college and have kids
admit it, you probably thought you can score easy pussy until you're 30

You probably dodged a bullet and will be swimming in divorcee milfs next year.

I, too, made this mistake. was young, had girls throwing themselves at me but didn't realize they were. they got tired of me, called me gay, and found some other dude to lose their virginity to and bear children with. went to school, girls didn't even notice me unless they wanted me to do their work for them. now im approaching wizardhood.

I could've been taking virginities and making white babies. instead I went volcel until I became incel.

it is past time. usually 18 get married and have
children. im basically a voicel. women never showed interest because their cunning assholes.

having a sister made me realize how evil women can be. they are basically not worth it in this timeline.

These two we obviously adopted, the woman likely has no eggs left

Well clearly you cant

I'm antisocial as fuck. Not particularly in shape. Average looks

Still keep nailing 8 out of 10s who are 19 while I'm in mid 20s

The older I've gotten the more young women have made a move on me, what are you on about?

>choosing whores over knowledge and wizardry

Being a child was the happiest momment in my life.

It used to get me down but the more married guys in my age group I meet the more I realize I'm lucky. For the way my personality works, unless my girl was perfect I'd find a way to get tired of her and be miserable. I don't like getting stuck in anything, I enjoy my free time and my alone time. If I'm being honest with myself even at 28 years old I'm not even close to being ready to be a father, I would probably not make a good husband either as I am selfish.

Not sure what you're about, my little sister is awesome. We trade memes, play vidya, and talk about anime. She hasn't gone to college yet so that probably helps, but I'm trying to get her to go somewhere that isn't overrun with SJWs.

Attached: SEL_wut.gif (1005x742, 2.53M)

>ever having any women throwing themselves at me at any age

where do you live?

Nobody never threw themselves at me, i was just an awkward nerd my entire life.

A am 25 and i just got the job thst lets me affrd gym and hookers to maybe at leas catch up to an awerage guy and secure some pussy one day, what give me hope is that except being a nerd i have pretty good genetics.

Goes both ways, hoss.

Faggoy

in most countries it's not illegal to date younger women, so just do that.

The true is women want naturally to settle down but guys just want sex so females eventually "catch up " with what the sex market expects of them, whores.
Guys want cheap fucks and drunk horny girls they don't want to settle down and have kids. Maybe you guys are the exception but the average teenager and young adult male wants to screw around

>34
>no women ever throw themselves on me
>only had sex with 2 girls ever, both fat
>all hope is lost

just end my life now..

Attached: 1549619228947.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

white knights from a white country :^)

being a parent you get to kinda do it again really fun man

Same here.
Teen pregnancy is the answer.
Get them pregnant just before highschool graduation and keep them pregnant for the rest of their lives.

Just die normie.

why you so mean user..

Attached: 1549627027803.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

>this
>this
>this

Attached: 1549963525257.jpg (225x225, 9K)

It's true being a virgin at 35 I've gained new powers to be able to read a person's aura and remotely curse people with frailty, sickness, and death. It's like being a supernatural hitman.

What? How dare you? It's UMA DELICIA

I too use the hooker pill. Not the most meaningful but it’s nice to atleast get some action even if it’s paid for. Hell I usually take them out to breakfast and a lot of times end up banging for free later on. I would like women to be interested in me naturally though, a gf is something I haven’t had since high school. goodluck Russian Bro.

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: _20190131_172715.jpg (3376x4641, 1.53M)

hmmm

How do you know what your mothers and sisters vagina's look like.

h-how you know all of this user..

Attached: 1549356443770.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Why the fuck are you comparing family genitals, you fucking weirdo?

It's the true though.

Total opposite is true. If you get less desirable with age you either are a woman or doing nothing interesting with your life.

Attached: sexual-market-value-by-age.gif (540x318, 9K)

>had girls throwing themselves at me

Haha...yeah, m-me too...

>be low quality Male who posts on Jow Forums
>cant get a woman
>it must be women and not me

Do you guys use the same excuse for not having friends?

For me it really helped curb my insecurities, stop being afraid of women and i guess i learned to to swing my stick well. Went from awkward silence to gaving fun and laught with them.

Can you befriend a whore with benefits?
Do they even have non-commercial relationships?

how old are you?

Attached: 5b4f689f251bd3074258c096854067ddd434aa2b5aad4af7ec5aed4735680e41.jpg (960x854, 81K)

You can't just go around advertising you want 18yr old virgins only as a mid 30 yr old guy.

>posts here
>obviously a woman

Just find an adventurous woman op

Attached: ffca6322d82bbc1acb8830020705ccae06d117526a9da4061704cf7643df6b7b.jpg (855x960, 84K)

Swimming through sewage

bumping with thot hate

Attached: f263b6511856976d2a0354490b906336feeb6b93a5eec381033193839ee54df3.jpg (600x560, 282K)

>The roastie thing is a meme, it's a genetic lottery,

I can confirm.
Some whores in early 30s with many years of practice and thousands of positive reviews have tight pussies and baby labia.

Some younger inexperienced girls who barely know which end of the dick to suck have wide caves with beef curtains.

Its pure genetics and luck, just like the dick size.

>can you befriend a whore?

I did for two and was able to have a friends with benifits thing go on. It was nice but you can’t get the thought out of your head that they are hookers so it kinda loses its allure after awhile. Just be cool and nice to them, like I said I would either cook some breakfast or take them out for breakfast. It throws Them off and if you just act like a nice guy and make small talk about them they usually want to see you again for free; atleast in my experience.

That's were you're wrong kiddo

Not an argument loser. Plenty of men get women, only the low quality betas here act like getting a woman is some grand challenge lol. You're just low quality men so you cope by pretending dating and finding quality women is hard for everyone but you.

What the fuck is wrong with you
Fucking freaky cunt

Attached: brah.gif (301x300, 1.08M)

Deserves a sandwich?

Biting on such obvious bait, Anons I...

Based

Attached: 043acbcb2cf4f9fb047a2a19a45a18ad68c99df1ddce167f37cd5429bf7b2854.jpg (600x909, 125K)

my baby has been to seven countries and he isn't even 1 year old yet. Also 15 US states (incl. Hawaii), DC and three Canadian provinces.

Can any roastie claim to travel as spontaneously as my 11 month old baby?

I'm so lucky this won't be me, my father has scheduled a political marriage for me, but it was Hell to earn.

Attached: 1396570643203.jpg (379x412, 20K)

You assume a lot, and you sound exactly like a woman. So post your tits or proof you are actually a man.

Attached: if only.png (320x369, 150K)

Explain? I am interested in this kind of arrangement for when I have children.

Yeah you gotta find your partner between 16-24. If you don’t by then you’re fucked.

I opened this thread just to eat this pasta.

This. I got a virgin 17 y/o gf at 23, and even at 26 my gf has to beat off the 18-20 y/o that flirt with me when we're out. OP you are just an ugly old fucker.

>Men aiming for their own age group
Fucking liar kek
As a 30 yr old male, I can get plenty of 20yr old pussy.
>Fucking roast beef projecting
Fucking kek

Attached: trump laughs in president.jpg (735x414, 71K)

This is because they haven't taken big cocks therefore haven't stretched out their pussy, dildos also stretch it so that's why girls have roastie lips despite not taken dick yet.

My family happens to be up there in it's own way, we aren't rich but we are extremely connected due to having been involved in so many world happenings but subtly. It just so happens that one of my father's friends has a daughter that needs a suitable husband, and they just wrote the thing up like it was the freaking 1500s. So I have a betrothed, but I'm not going to pretend it was a cakewalk, I had to go thru a lot of fucked up shit to become the caliber of man that could even deserve such a fated award.

I only wish I could tell you how to get to where I am now, but these choices weren't exactly made by me. However, just think of the idea that a power couple would only give their daughter to someone who really would take care of her, because as a power couple you are invested in the welfare of your child as much as the other family's parents are, because they're essentially proliferating your 'clan.' These ordained marriages happen but you just gotta be the one who wants it bad enough. If you are, the world will shape itself into a path that will lead you to it.

Good luck bro, just be a stellar human and embrace suffering so others around you simply don't have to. That's really all it took for me to get this good ending.

cool way to say you get young girls drunk dumbass

Same that’s why I don’t give a shit about having a wife and kids. Lol

>the scale starts at 18
>the female rating increases from 18

Attached: 1433546772683.jpg (639x639, 28K)

>You can't just go around advertising you want 18yr old virgins only as a mid 30 yr old guy.
Again, total opposite is true. If you advertise that at any other age you will just look like a loser with unrealistic standards. Mid to late 30s is the sweet spot where you can have whatever you want if you have set your life up properly.

Thanks for this user, I appreciate the info. Goodluck and I hope it works out for you, sounds like you put in the effort.

35 goes into 20 bruh tf

Attached: 1539797401033.png (550x375, 40K)

I am pretty sure the old whores have taken all sorts of dicks and dildos and are still tight and pretty.

And the idea that young inexperienced girls have blown their cunts out with dragon dildos is pretty fucking ridiculous

Thanks man dude I have fucking hurt to be afforded the opportunity. I hope you all get a hookup like I got, everyone on here has had it rough too and I know it.

>That's really all it took for me to get this good ending.
>embrace suffering so others around you simply don't have to
> I had to go thru a lot of fucked up shit to become the caliber of man that could even deserve such a fated award.

What did you have to do?

>letting a Nepalese macramé and yak herding image board dictate your sex life

Attached: bitch.jpg (1127x768, 38K)

Attached: DCC9F032-9958-4E71-AA90-BD04DCEF50A8.png (500x625, 464K)

If you wait too long your options will be roasties with mongrel kids, the insane, and morbidly obese.

Attached: DB3CC3F6-3DB1-4639-AB86-9F7E29908601.jpg (539x717, 105K)

id fuck the shit out of this old tart

>be 20
>high school senior(18,redhead, cute button nose) I met at an anime convention texting me HARD, told me we should go camping and she wants me to be her first time
>don't do it because my mom instilled a constant fear in my mind growing up that all women are out to get pregnant from me and ruin my life
I wonder where Karen is now. Fuck I fucked up

>My mom for example has a pussy like a baby
>Yet my sister has a big labia

Attached: Umhuh.jpg (480x480, 61K)

i really dont give a fuck anymore. im just buying motorcycles and racing them at the track. when weeds legal ill probably grow a forest and be high all the time. ill care even less then