What does this mean? That blacks were responsible for themselves being enslaved? How does that even work

What does this mean? That blacks were responsible for themselves being enslaved? How does that even work.

Attached: IMG_3834.png (520x641, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How does that even work.
Blacks sold other blacks as slaves. Mbongo captured another nigger, Mbongo then took said nigger to a port town and sold him as a slave to the white man.

>he thinks the slave TRADE didn't involve trading
'Murican education

>Black tribe a enslaves black tribe b.
>Black tribe then sells black tribe b to jews
>Jews sell to whites
>100 years later whites gets blamed for all of blacks problems

Europeans weren't going off into the bush and capturing people, which most people seem to think for some reason. African tribes, especially in central Africa, had a tradition of selling prisoners of war/people captures as raid spoils to other tribes. When Arabs and Europeans showed up they sold to them too. Arabs would also capture their own slaves and sell to the Europeans.

>doesn't name the Jew
Typical molykike

hah my tenth grade english teacher called me a racist for making that exact point. something about it is apparently very triggering

You mean to the Jew... Jews were skave traders

>Blacks sold other blacks as slaves. Mbongo captured another nigger, Mbongo then took said nigger to a port town and sold him as a slave to the jews.
fixed.

Yea because you realize it’s all bullshit. But if you owned two slaves and they had a baby, and you made the baby you’re slave that’s pushing the envelope a bit but we didn’t have naturalization laws yet.

the same way you're more likely to die by the hand of your own nigger race than you are to be killed by Argentinians

If only 5% of Americans owned slaves why are all white people accountable for oppression to blacks

Boggles my mind

Jews write history books

No indeed. Wouldn't go anywhere near interior Africa which was viewed by the early soldiers and sailors as the heart of darkness. White man's graveyard full of malaria and tropical disease. Soldiers outright refused. Large slaving ships would moor offshore and negotiate with local strongmen.

Mostly in the Caribbean. Largely excluded in the US where arch protestants would not do business with them.

>That blacks were responsible for themselves being enslaved? How does that even work.
It works like this, nigger 1 wants work done but he doesn't want to work; so he gets with his friends, goes to an enemy tribe, clubs a few people to death, then takes the survivor captives to work for him.

But then even putting slaves to work is too bothersome, so he just sells them to whites and jews as an exotic commodity.

Many free blacks and Indians also had African slaves. Most famous on in Louisiana had over 60 and was charged for cruelty several times. Claimed he, " knows how they think "

exactly. molyncock fails there. jews were the dealers and whites the drugusers in his scenario

You need to spend some quality time with Thomas Sowell.

Attached: sowell.jpg (768x336, 144K)

FPBP
Molymeme gets more redpilled by the day

Most ppl don't know that JEWS were the biggest players in the slave trade.

Attached: Jewslavers.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Only after about 1970. Excluded from most prestige faculty before that era.

Blacks were enslaving one another in Africa long before anyone from America or Europe arrived there.

This is an 18+ board, sport. Back to Battlefield V

Please also note that at any given time Africans kept more slaves for themselves than they ever sold.

This is utterly false. Virtually unknown in vast areas of the south. The great landowners named are still seen commonly. Jackson, Washington, MacDonald.

To be fair that is a pretty shit argument since drugs can neither feel nor reason
>inb4 neither are niggers
True, but normies don’t think so

They should just be glad they got outa there. West equatorial africa among the worst shithole on earth. Ebola country.

might makes right

I'm not so sure, since I kind of look down on people who take drugs.
The demand for drugs is too high, means the users are asking for it.

Why isn't there an Arab privilege?
We were doing it before slavery got cool.

Attached: 1550863692523.png (916x898, 188K)

Isn't the better analogy that blacks were the drugs themselves?

The victorious tribes used to just kill the males until arab and jew traders started noseing around looking for slaves. Once the traders fully entered the picture some tribes made it their full time job to raid and pillage to gather pows for resale.

Retarded comparison, having slaves is not addictive.
Also ignoring the reality that plenty of slaves were not bought, but abducted.

>were

niggers are still doing it 2019.
Whites stopped over a century ago.

Ironically this was before Africans started literally fucking monkeys and eating bats, leading to HIV and ebola.

Attached: 1522733149212.png (719x664, 90K)

Sure about that? Why are there so man (((hit pieces))) -

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

>Virtually unknown in vast areas of the south.

Same goes for slavery itself, kike

>How does that even work.
Tribe A captures people from Tribe B, sells them to the Portuguese, receives payment and keeps Tribe B's lands and women.

I think you should also point out that they enslaved a lot of white people as well. Its where the name 'slave' comes from.

Obviously they were. As much as the media likes to populize the image of European invaders draggings villages of Africans kicking and screaming into their slave ships the reality is 99% of the slaves were purchased at markets FROM OTHER AFRICANS who were simply looking to turn a profit from the people they'd conquered.

Slavery existed long before (and long after) Europeans ever came to that cursed continent.

> not an argument
kek

Attached: 628.jpg (1200x1129, 200K)

Reminder that you can buy nigger slaves from other niggers right now in 2019 if you want to.

What? do you think dutch boys in wooden shoes were chasing down speedy africans with big butterfly nets?

if you're going by that logic then the African niggers were the manufacturers, selling their own people to the Jews

No matter how you spin the analogy the African niggers were either the manufacturers or the dealers

You can buy white girls in Qatar.

>you evil white slavers were oppressing us, pay gibs now!
Yes, blacks should never have been on the North American continent, you're right.
>That's not what I meant, you bigot!

>some coon in the youtube comments complaining Europeans ruined a thriving Africa.
>Says how the richest man to ever live was some kang from Nigeria or Mali or something, before whitey showed up.
>Look him up
>Wikipedia says he accrued his fortune by selling fellow nigger slaves to Arabs and Europeans.

Too funny.

>having slaves is not addictive.
how do you know, you ever owned one?

>you can never change your last name

Attached: 1547131247773.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban me you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP!!!!!

I'm in my 30s, fucking retard faggot ass leaf.

Blacks were sold by other blacks into slavery of other blacks long before whites came along.

>enough people change their names to merit a statistical significance

Attached: 1546865689912.gif (320x240, 991K)

Furthermore tons of whites weren't even in this country until decades after the civil war. Not a single person in my family was here before like 1925, yet the left wants me to feel responsible for this shit and tells me I need to pay reparations? Get the fuck out of here. My family was a little busy being on the other side of the world and trying not to get slaughtered by Russians to worry about the problems of American blacks of decades prior.

And they are still doing it long after white people have stopped.

Slavery pushed back the industrial revolution. If the labor of the slaves wasn't their white people would have needed to invent labor saving devices to do it earlier.

a fuck ton more blacks went to brazil and shit but when people think of slavery they only think of usa

>Drugs were brought in by the FBI
this guy isn't Redpilled he is just a fucking stupid burger

And they're still doing it.
Its kind of ironic, actually. When given the freedom to fend for themselves, they seem to go right for selling each other off.

Youre a dumb faggot.

How would you know.
The "Salmons" are still around.

Correct and this was due to malaria.

He's asking why people don't hate the black Africans who rounded up their own people and sold them to the Jews.

>when people think of slavery they only think of usa
Truly a mystery as to why.

Attached: 1537831051613.jpg (926x764, 267K)

E D G Y

Of the 5%, 70% were jewish

African kangz enslaved their own people and sold them to (((whitey))).

How do you not know this?

(((Protestants)))

niggers sell niggers to X
X ship niggers to America, mainly South but still, and sell them off to, not exclusively but including, whites
find X

Attached: honk.png (700x700, 615K)

just like they only think of jews when it comes to WW2
its almost like an agenda

Blacks are responsible for the living conditions they create. What is hard to understand about this? If you are never responsible then you're not even an adult you are just a child.

>Bacon is healthy
>Weapons of Mass Destruction
>Documented accounts of companies/organizations/government manipulating society for personal gain.
>Believes everything is based on personal faults/choices and not a combination of this and external forces attempting to limit the capabilities of citizens.

Try harder, user.

Source?

I'll take Iran Contra for $500 Alex

Who knows what other horrific diseases they had unleashed upon themselves before we ever arrived to document it.