Quoting "Nigga" Lyrics Conviction Quashed

> A teenager prosecuted after posting rap lyrics including the N-word on Instagram had her conviction overturned today.
>Chelsea Russell quoted a song by US rapper Snap Dogg, which included the lines "kill a snitch n****" and "rob a rich n****".
>She posted the line, from the artist's 2016 track I'm Trippin, accompanied by emoji pictures of a gun and a bag of money.
>The 2017 post was reported to police and passed to PC Dominique Walker, based within a Merseyside Police hate crime unit.
>Russell, of Stonedale Crescent, Croxteth, was found guilty of sending a grossly offensive message in a trial in April last year.
Now guess who gave evidence telling the court the term was grossly offensive? The same police officer dealing with the case:
>But PC Walker told Sefton Magistrates' Court the words were upsetting and grossly offensive to both black and white people.
>She said the word was always offensive, no matter who used it, and it did not matter that it was spelt ending 'a' rather than 'er'.
>A district judge said the lyrics were "grossly offensive" and hit Russell with an eight-week home curfew with an electronic tag.

Attached: nigga.png (1291x823, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SSJY3
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/teen-prosecuted-n-word-rap-15874476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.S._v._Austria_(2018)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>But today the now 20-year-old persuaded a crown court judge otherwise when she challenged the conviction and sentence.
>When interviewed by police, Russell said whether the N-word was offensive depended on who you said it to, how you said it and "if you're horrible or not".
> Liverpool Crown Court heard she said "everyone" she knew said it to each other and told officers: "I was not being horrible."
>The judge, sitting with two magistrates, said it was an "unpleasant" term, but one commonly used in hip hop music and culture.
>Recorder Paul O'Brien said: "When she was interviewed, she simply said she had no intention of being, as she put it, 'horrible'.
>"And it's our view that there was no such intent in this case that would be required for a conviction."
>He added: "It's our view that the words which were set out on the Instagram account by Chelsea Russell were thoughtless, offensive and unpleasant.
>"But it's also our view applying the [legal] test that they were not grossly offensive and therefore this appeal is successful."
Archive: archive.is/SSJY3
Source: liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/teen-prosecuted-n-word-rap-15874476

Nigger

i see this and i see the side articles and i think how fucked our country is. we have the same crimes in notts mate. fucking country is dead, whats to be done??
at least this chick got off but she needs to re evaluate her circle of friends if theyre all calling each other nigga while being white in scouseland

/thread

i thought nigga was an american thing. do the british actually push this rap shit culture as well? the black british inparticular

>Dominique Walker
>Merseyside Police hate crime unit

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING MESS OF A COUNTRY

Attached: Dominique-Walker-smiling--008.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Attached: 1517210888282.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

People need to start taking these rap lyrics seriously and kill those fucking snitch ass niggers.

>assuming something is "american thing"

never ever do this

>do the british actually push this ra
yes...the british push it...british

Now note here that the judge found her not guilty because she "had no intention of being, as she put it, 'horrible'". Yet in the Count Dankula intent didn't matter under this same law.

Grossly offensive, by the way, means the group which the words concern would find it very offensive. How do the prosecutors gather this evidence? Do they conduct a survey of that group? Nope. What they do is simply get a member of that group that agrees with them and pass them off as representative of the all group. Therefore, Dominique Walker (pictured) got to speak for the entire black race and, in the count dankula case, Ephraim Borowski, head director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities got to speak for every Jew. That's all they need. If the prosecutor says they speak for that community, they speak for it.

Attached: Dominique Walker.jpg (615x409, 28K)

*Cuntry
ftfy my dark lord ;)

kek

Just start a civil war already.

>US rapper Snap Dogg

Attached: 1508526167941.gif (250x250, 488K)

i had to google the name, thought it was an obvious typo. hes a real separate identity. they ran out of dogg names

Meanwhile, in England

Attached: british police.jpg (620x953, 76K)

The process is the punishment.

The law is so arbitrary. There is a slight difference with the Count Dankula case in that this was in England and convictions at the Magistrate court can be appealed to the Crown Court where an entirely new case takes place. The issue with this is, unlike in a normal appeal, if you're found guilty again, they can pass a more severe sentence. This is why Rhodri Philipps (who said he'd pay someone to kill Gina Miller, jokingly) gave up his appeal when he was convicted under this same law. I'm not sure how it works in Scotland where Dankula was convicted.

In scotland the law is thus:
>if woman with lesbian hair cries someone must be sacrificed, preferably a white male

OI M8 YA GOT A LOICENSE TO POST THEM LYRICS ?!

what would have been her sentence if she was found guilty?

Attached: coin-ridges1.jpg (620x375, 38K)

>Get accused of thought crime by nigger police are
>"She was having the wrong think!"
>Go to court
>Tell judge "nuh huh I wasn't having the wrong think cause I just wasnt"
>Judge says "blimey this changes everything! She said so!"
>Everyone Pat's themselves on the back for successfully adding a few extra hits to the dead, beaten horse of British (((Law)))

Are you guys living in fucking clownworld? Does no one else see how utterly stupid this is? It's entirely subjective, you would legitimately, factually, actually, physically, financially, metaphorically, metaphysically, spiritually, and paradoxically be better off with mob rule at this point

>Are you guys living in fucking clownworld?

Yeah, duh.

What's to be done: Speaking out against crippling overweening sensitivity. Voting and marching against the insidious revisionist intellectual poison rotting the commonwealth.

I can't wait for the nuclear holocaust.

Attached: 1550976099750.png (241x276, 117K)

>eight-week home curfew with an electronic tag.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF 2019

Britain is an anarcho-tyranny. We've been over this ad nauseum. They are unable or unwilling to confront actual crime and criminal communities so instead they project authority by bullying the law abiding communities instead.

who comes up with these laws? Labour Party?

You guys are so fucked.

boondocks joked about this exact scenario.
world is beyond saving. reset.

We have no free speech protection. Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights is suppose to protect freedom of expression, but the European Court of Human Rights finds every breach "proportionate" or doesn't want to interfere in national politics. It's worthless. For instance, they recently upheld the conviction of a woman for calling Muhammad a child molester.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.S._v._Austria_(2018)

Basically this law was designed for abusive telephone calls. But rather than specifically say telephone, they used the phrase "public electronic communications network ", which includes the internet. So it wasn't designed with the internet in mind, but the powers that be love this accident and even increased the maximum sentence to two years recently.

stop being a white liberal
read siege
liberalism is what got us into this fucking mess

The black man will have the whip hand over the white man.

LAD SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS N-WORD LOICENSE

Attached: bobbies_7779.jpg (220x330, 19K)

Why don’t they try and sue Snap Dogg himself lmao?

Retarded

Is great Britain actually a nightmare police state?

fuck the UK police state and fuck niggers

Attached: 1550744428196.gif (607x609, 754K)

only if you are a lowborn norf good looking people don't go to jail

Fuck huwites.

Attached: 1536564503002.jpg (720x720, 57K)

>just start a war for you 95% scum country
fuck off

>this is 10/10 in England

Attached: 1537104061680.jpg (258x245, 12K)

She's a model in her spare time.

Them N-word licences don't come cheap
Ironically you can get them off the black market

>When european countries say theyre just as free as the us

Attached: 1549850537934.jpg (470x470, 31K)

The absolute state of bongistan

Attached: 1550933522207.png (500x688, 131K)

Remember, whites are fragile, but blacks who require a word be substituted with "n-word" lest they riot are a resilient bunch.

Kek. But really, how are English men so much more attractive than women? Just like beautiful Russian/Polish girls and ugly orc guys

Dammit, Brits, get a fucking Bill of Rights, already!
If you want to copy ours, go ahead...after all, we modeled ours on the Magna Carta.

Attached: AE2.jpg (504x284, 27K)

So basically they got her to sit there and say "I'm not horrible!", effectively pointing the finger at anyone who would say nigger in a different context, and calling them 'horrible'.
It's basically a test, will you stick to your guns and call the law ridiculous, or will you roll over and call the law good, and just suggest it's been misapplied to you. It should be applied to 'horrible' people, but you're not one of those evil racists, so while the law remains valid, there's simply been a mistake!
How wonderfully 1984.

Prove your loyalty to the party or off to the gulags.

Oi! You got a license fer that grossly offensive speech?

That's why you don't get government involved in it, if you actually want freedom.

> US Constitution: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>EU Constitution: Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference. All signatories must ensure their laws protect this right, to the fullest extent.

Europeans simply can't comprehend the difference between human rights and government-enforced human rights.

Attached: 20180525_093220.png (500x832, 109K)

in answer to your question:
HONK

So how many dark skinned people have they arrested for saying nigga?

>picture of gun
Come on man, there are bongs in this thread. Are you trying to get them arrested?

Attached: 1550835163059.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>PC Dominique Walker

Let's play guess the race!

Holy shit what a joke uk justice is. That district judge needs to be fired

>Snap Dogg

Wut

this cunt's gonna say it

Attached: 1549637118370.png (341x340, 169K)

Attached: 1550835173054.png (225x225, 60K)

Attached: 1550835191043.png (222x222, 76K)

Attached: 20190224_100306.png (217x222, 64K)

Attached: 1550835289013.png (225x225, 58K)

Attached: 1550835306148.jpg (225x225, 11K)

every place this happens
thousands of kids are being raped by pakis
so it makes the police feel better to scream "racist" at white girls any chance they can get
ALSO: KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS ENTIRE CASE: 100% THEY ARE INVOLVED IN CHILD SEX RINGS

The UK is the most cucked country in Europe

WHO IS THE PERSON THAT PUSHED FOR CHARGES?
WHY DO YOU NIGGERS LEAVE OUT THE IMPORTANT DETAILS?

>identify as
>a muslim
identify as
lol

Meh... I very lightly hit my little brothers and cousins once in the solar plexus every time they utter nigga; then with a stern look I say, "Don't talk like that." Not because it's offensive for them to say it, rather, I don't want them to ever become little wigger untermenschen germ bags or be held back in life with idiot language programming.... be that as it may.

the reason they mention quantum physics is the fucking gay shit that in chemistry we use words, like in biology, distal, ventral, proxima, dorsal, superior, inferior, etc
they use "this side of" and "the other side of", cis and trans
so from "transgender" some faggots appropriated the idea to label non-trans people something.
fucking faggots

Attached: Q0Gs3tD.png (1059x616, 17K)

It was in the quoted green text.
She was hit with an 8 week curfew and forced to wear an electronic tag.

>getting convicted for wrongspeech
What a joke of a country

>whats to be done??
Write to people in power and join others in fixing things. Most of the problems the west is facing stem from apathy. No one is willing to put themselves in the arena and get their hands dirty advocating for our dwindling freedoms.

What a cunt. A nigger cunt.

>Dankula

>the reason they mention quantum physics
At this point I am not even sure of you are serious or joking. That logic is so retarded but lefties stupidity always surprise me.

>you can be convicted of a crime for saying “nigger” on the internet in the UK
Lmao why don’t you just genocide yourselves

fuck

niggers
kikes
jannies

I though this picture was fake. I just checked and its real. Fuck you Jow Forums almost all this shit posted here is true, its not funny anymore. Reality is now worst than memes. I want to die.

Tweet dis @ snoop niggas

White society is long overdue another war to cleanse the SJW PC culture from existence.

Dumb fucking coalburner deserves the rope

Also fucking brits should be ashamed of themselves. Living in a fucking orwelian police state.
You're fucking spineless cowards. Fuck you

Attached: 1528652100756.jpg (160x160, 18K)

Arabs are too dumb to resist the mental poison western civilization is oozing out onto the planet. If we don't find an antidote the whole earth my die.