Iowa state Republicans are making moves to remove illegal alien filth from the state

Iowa state Republicans are making moves to remove illegal alien filth from the state.

Attached: Iowa moving to stop illegal alien filth.png (507x784, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/21/iowa-looks-to-punish-businesses-hiring-illegals-after-mollie-tibbetts-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/21/iowa-looks-to-punish-businesses-hiring-illegals-after-mollie-tibbetts-death/

Day Raysis

Let’s make more laws to make things that are already illegal, more illegal. I’m sure that will fix things. No need to enforce current laws when we can just pile more shit on the pile we’re already ignoring.

but tacos ?

Iowa business going blue soon

Attached: 1509054989166.jpg (472x498, 154K)

Trump will pardon the business owners

It has to start at the bottom and work it’s way up. Trusting the federal government to do our work for us has always been stupid.

>Trusting the federal government to do our work for us has always been stupid.
this

Watch it passes and some kike judge overrides it. It happened in California with Prop 187

This, the influence of the Jews is stronger the higher you go. We were fools to put our faith in (((Trump))) to fix anything.

>It happened in California

Reminder

Attached: 983487587364785345.png (744x520, 91K)

>e verify
Based retards

The federal government cant do its job so we get forced into more compliance and government oversight that doesnt actually accomplish what it says it does

Absolutely based fellow magapedes

ahhhhhh it feels soooo GOOD. I am curious as to what peoples last thoughts are while death coming, Would she still defend the immigrants the same if she somehow had a second chance... or would she still hate white people... LOLOLOLOL

Nothing of value was lost

I wonder if the golden goy will pardon them on his way out

Attached: 1534890265534.jpg (999x754, 209K)

No kikes in iowa.

Didnt pardon him. Commuted his sentence after 12 years in prison. Still a convicted felon on parole.

Attached: Mollie Tibbetts.jpg (2288x2700, 563K)

Forcing business to use E-Verify is litterally how you get them to comply with the laws already on the books. Without E-Verify, the current laws have no teeth. Also, gtfo you border jumping loser. Make Mexico Great Again.

t. terrified mexicans

Wig mats have reading comp skills similar to a white boy in middle school, IE, about the same as high schoolers.

Its jarring how you retards all repeat the same line verbatim yet dont explain how employers that want to violate the law are now compelled to report their illegals

Excellent retort

But muh tacos

He should had been executed for hiring illegals. I highly doubt anything you said is true. He's probably sitting in pissrael waiting for kushner to build the third Temple.

Attached: 1549300042228.jpg (1024x823, 182K)

This is the state that I'm looking to work in soon. I knew it was going to be a good choice compared to the beaner shithole that is Texas.

Attached: 1548768672418.png (657x527, 25K)

>Iowa looks to punish businesses hiring illegals
But their food. It's so good.

Attached: mollie-tibbetts-dad-come-on-guys-the-food-is-sooo00o-36287922.png (500x633, 117K)

I guess you're right because your post needed to deciphered. You could have just wrote. Wignats are high school dropouts or wignats read at high School level.

If you take away the tweet and just put
-Mollie Tibbetts
Below it'll be good for normie consumption

Sweeeet!

So they should not use e verify? Kys shill.

Yea e verify is fucking garbage for the reasons ive outlined in the thread

>kys shill
Boomer retard

>Watch it passes and some kike judge overrides it.

Thats when you grow a set and do what the voters want anyways.

Fuck activist judges.

She didnt see his race, it was a misogynist that did this to her, not a darkie.

Don't you fuck with my tacos, bitch!

Attached: tacos.jpg (678x368, 20K)

Attached: - Port Authority accused of running rac_.png (683x2102, 623K)

Go to the nearest construction site and ask the workers for papers

This needs to be done at the federal level, but godspeed Iowa.

Attached: 1548498177938.jpg (728x546, 186K)