Better get to praying to moloch pedosta, you and your buddies are going down this year

better get to praying to moloch pedosta, you and your buddies are going down this year,

we already halted your endless supply of children being trafficked in here from mexico,

stopped your sick adrenachrome dealer ralph northam from allowing post birth abortion,

and now we have PROOF that you suicide celebrities to keep them quiet about your pedo rings.

see: get ready for the day of judgement faggot

#pedocalypse

Attached: 1tq1up.jpg (708x500, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
archive.is/JPzut
youtube.com/watch?v=pcykIesNECQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QUNdAC6fZJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M0kEVLK-A6c
youtube.com/watch?v=A4PPzSKPGyY
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_n6p05_tU
articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-19/the-daily-disney/os-kalogridis-profile-20130119_1_george-kalogridis-disney-world-hong-kong-disneyland/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Kalogridis
youtube.com/watch?v=71wlIh68LVo
youtube.com/watch?v=uaRba8fv0h4
instagram.com/p/BuOd2kdB93v/
youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0
youtube.com/watch?v=vG0ZsIMbm4g
youtube.com/watch?v=CLXNd4TvgcE
youtube.com/watch?v=cNFOucouj6c
youtube.com/watch?v=I2g8ZOkOt3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6c73jNl_jwk
youtube.com/watch?v=jAKjYOQBnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=A2arsFBvECk
youtube.com/watch?v=UO1mgwhI-ro
youtube.com/watch?v=GGPngHFMg5k
youtube.com/watch?v=TpHOaJsxgRE
news.com.au/technology/online/social/instagram-the-unfiltered-truth-about-sexual-predators-hunting-for-teen-selfies/news-story/f1982bc610433f902477e2fff363dbb7
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7wh19THyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mfEgDiRe7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=54bhKBz3NRU
youtube.com/watch?v=RV_CcqERhjI
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1034622374753316865.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bro just like, go over to his house and shoot him lmao, what the fuck are you waiting for just go do it

Attached: 5D9C5ABC-988F-489D-8423-65B310E20969.jpg (474x473, 23K)

Adrenochrome?
you do know that was a drug MADE UP by Hunter S. Thompson in 'fear and loathing in las vegas'?

Hunter S. Thompson was also friends with Johnny Depp, who killed River Phoenix in his nightclub with a speedball, and Hunter S. Thompson also "committed suicide"

The Pedosta Brothers and their hollywood,
will burn in hell...
#pedocalypse
#ARRESTPODESTA

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Attached: spiritcookingpodesta.jpg (474x359, 38K)

Are you stoopid?

STOOOOOOPIDD!

(...fucking schizo)

Attached: 9E9E6AB8-BB6D-45C7-9343-8DE2C7C7C5B0.jpg (524x720, 166K)

(Susbicious...)

guys, god created everything. god wants us to experience everything he made for us as a learning process.

Attached: download.jpg (700x460, 150K)

>made up
Nigger, do you think we don't know how to do a quick search using a proxy?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 A quote from Kingdom of Fear.png (625x507, 102K)

archive.is/JPzut

sabrina bittencourt exposed a pedo cult leader named John of God, he was famous for a brief stint when Oprah Winfrey visited is commune.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcykIesNECQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QUNdAC6fZJQ

Bryan Singer and David Geffen two of the most powerful people in music and movies have been exposed as pedos as well,

and David Geffen has used his power to get rid of anyone that goes against him or protect those that he is friends with

youtube.com/watch?v=M0kEVLK-A6c

and of course we all know about the "suicides of Chris Cornell, and Chester Bennington,

who were going to play a huge part in a documentary called silent children,

but the project was cancelled after cornell's death.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4PPzSKPGyY

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_n6p05_tU

George Kalogridis: From clearing tables to Disney World chief
articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-01-19/the-daily-disney/os-kalogridis-profile-20130119_1_george-kalogridis-disney-world-hong-kong-disneyland/2
>Not all of his decisions have been popular. Kalogridis this fall canceled an annual Christmas party for Disneyland employees that had been a tradition since the park opened in 1955.
Kalogridis and executives from the city's professional hockey and baseball teams immediately secured money for a program to bus young children out of the affected neighborhoods during the day to Boys & Girls Club facilities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Kalogridis
>Kalogridis was born and raised in Central Florida, and is of Jewish Greek ancestry
>George Kalogridis Becomes Walt Disney World’s First Openly Gay President

Attached: gk.jpg (2787x3788, 1.11M)

Attached: Pedophile Hell Hole.png (740x4941, 658K)

be careful of people claiming to want to help stop child trafficking, some of these people and organizations are just masquerading.

theres a youtube video blowing up by a creep named mattwhatitis where he claims to have found a pedo gold mine on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=71wlIh68LVo

there is also Mr. Gunk, who was also exposed by a member of his discord named Nofucksgiven(also found out to be a pedo).

youtube.com/watch?v=uaRba8fv0h4

and here a fashion brand claiming to want to end child trafficking using DesmondIsAmazing as one of their models.

instagram.com/p/BuOd2kdB93v/

Desmond is a victim of child trafficking by his parents who have practically sold him off to high paying pedos in the LGBT community,

he has been seen stripping at a gay bar for pedos, and has even hung out with pedos who have drugged him with ketamine and rophypnol .

youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0

and here is Lactacia who is another one of these kids being used by pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=vG0ZsIMbm4g

Attached: desmom.jpg (400x600, 96K)

THE PILL: Earth is in an arrested development. Humans are freezed and cannot step up into the space race, due to (((external influences))). Most occult groups know it... for you laymen, the nigger situation explains humanity as a whole: they have been sold as slaves by jews and dream of a big afro-centric reinassance.

We humans are feeding reptoid aliens with our fears, tumoraldeaths, pain and grief. Jewish docs tell us to donate for (((research))). Same jews cut their penises to appear like reptoids cocks. BE LIKE GOD they say, but which god? The lightbearer? Shaytan? So you crave for virgin assholes to feed power out of innocent children and inject young blood to stay alive. Palestinian organs are so cheap in Tel Aviv.

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

this. most organizations that claim they want to help children are actually fronts for child sex trafficking. they use these to procure children and to find people that are anti-pedo to "suicide" them. a reverse honeypot, if you will.

Thanks for this post. I don't follow all this closely. I did not at all know about Cornell working on that movie even tho his passing was one of the very few celeb deaths that would and did have a serious effect on me.

Is that Colbert? what's the deal with him as a paedophile?

here's an assortment of videos for you

youtube.com/watch?v=CLXNd4TvgcE

youtube.com/watch?v=cNFOucouj6c

youtube.com/watch?v=I2g8ZOkOt3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=6c73jNl_jwk

youtube.com/watch?v=jAKjYOQBnkU

youtube.com/watch?v=A2arsFBvECk

youtube.com/watch?v=UO1mgwhI-ro

pedo by association, or maybe...

youtube.com/watch?v=GGPngHFMg5k

>Chris Cornell
Was he a good boy? I was into Soundgarden a good bit as a kid, and it'd be nice to at least have a memory of someone I liked and now know they were )))(((

He did make it up, he said so, he had people claim they did it, or know what drug he was talking about and how great it was, but, he started her made it up. I believe it's even in the fear and loathing extra features.

why does a made up drug have a us patent number?

Attached: demwallnuts.jpg (890x651, 98K)

if you have kids or relatives under the age of 18 I'd advise you keep them from posting images or videos of themselves on these social media apps

tiktok:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpHOaJsxgRE

instagram (sorry all the videos on YT are "catching a predator" shitposts):

news.com.au/technology/online/social/instagram-the-unfiltered-truth-about-sexual-predators-hunting-for-teen-selfies/news-story/f1982bc610433f902477e2fff363dbb7

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7wh19THyQ

twitter:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfEgDiRe7_I

and of course youtube but not like that faggot matt was trying to expose:

youtube.com/watch?v=54bhKBz3NRU

youtube.com/watch?v=RV_CcqERhjI

Sounds like it:
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1034622374753316865.html
>Chris Cornell was the main financial backer for a documentary “The Silent Children”, about child sex trafficking.

Cornell was also important to my youth and so forth. Now I'm wondering if they got to him.