> lol you're 56% mutt
> lol sweden yes
> lol cucked leaf
> lol vodkanigger
> lol where's your loicense bong
> lol poo in loo
> lol kys kike
> lol roach

Where's a real discussion, user? Why everyone shits on each other's country instead of having a decent polemic?

Attached: c23.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Friendly reminder to avoid (((divide and conquer))) shills

can't relate

Attached: 1516827078716.png (420x420, 33K)

kill yourself memeflag

>poo in loo
>kike
implying there is anything wrong with calling you jewish shills out

Don't respond to meme-flag threads

Flags were a mistake, but memeflags where an even bigger mistakes.

You just want to hide from reality.

Attached: 3877872579423.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

I think serbs or slovenes can find something about your country.

You can avoid them, but they certainly don't avoid (You).

>t. pinapple cigan

kys kike

I am actually a pirate IRL, so nothing wrong here.

You're not 100% wrong, attacking a poster's country outright is often the crutch of the intellectually lazy. That said, a poster's nation does add valuable context to their argument that shouldn't be entirely ignored.

At the end of the day though (((memeflags))) are a net loss for the board and should be abolished, if only because of the damage it would do to JIDF.

Look at the fat burger with his horrible shartmart flag. Secretly he wants to be on some verified ID social media, so everyone knows exactly who he is.

There's a difference between karaboga shitposts coming from memeflag and a well-argumented opinions. In the second case context is not relevant.

based and redpilled

SHILLS EVERYWHERE

i hate memeflags
they are divide and conquer

Why can't newfags into board culture?

Attached: 1535245933302.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Without meme flags, how could I pretend to be nigger whilst posting from Tel-aviv?

>a race known for natural LARPing mastery
ah, most fitting

wish there was a bi flag so I didn't have to larp as a fag
alas

People will call me a shill but this is my genuine opinion. Jow Forums was better before flags and IDs. It was easier to just have normal discussions, instead of almost every thread devolving into country shitposting. The main reason I was drawn to Jow Forums was because your post was judged based on the content, and not on who you were. I think its weird how there are so many posters on this board who want posters identified. I wouldnt be surprised if most people here supported board wide IDs or state/province flags. If you want to be able to identify posters why not go on another website where people have usernames? On Jow Forums its not supposed to matter *who* is posting but what they are posting. The expectation is that you are smart enough and/or you don't take the posts seriously enough to think their identity matters.

Also, consider how people came to except flags and IDs: it was only AFTER moot destroyed the board with all the cuck shit and made it unusable. After the board was restored, he kept the flags and IDs because it was necessary to "fix" the problems that he himself created

Attached: 7552dc33d2784bfaf10f9456daf54ac4.jpg (990x556, 374K)

I'm proud of the French flag, and if I'm gonna use one flag, would be Kekistan.

Glory for Kek and Kekistani.

Attached: Rome Rules.jpg (832x968, 154K)

Kek is Set. Set is the Egyptian fag of chaos. Careful with your idolatry. YAHUSHUA IS LORD

What a fucking goog goy.

Now go read about the chosen ones in the old testament.

>Found the oldfag.
Posts are still judged on content but they are so few and far between. 95% of the posts have become a troll/shill circle jerk. And now here I am posting is a shit thread.

Attached: 1547764920869.png (480x640, 449K)

Or you could just stop being a pussy and not let it get to you, they're just words

This.

I don't care about what anons say about my country. My concern is about lowered quality of discussions here.

>flag
fuck off kike

If you say so, you UstaĊĦe kike.
Funny how Croatia couldn't achieve "independence" in the 1990's without help from Bill Clinton hiring MPRI mercenaries to help you ethnically cleanse Serbs from Western Slavonia, Krajina, and Knin.
Funny how you needed NATO to drop depleted uranium on innocent Serbs before you could achieve "independence."
Wired how your capital moved from Belgrade to Brussels/Berlin.