Whats the deal with

Cocaine?
>why do all of our elite rulers use it?
>if i start using cocaine will I become successful?

Srsly every president has had a cocaine habit. Obama even admitted to it...im positive silicon valley is just a cocaine fueled orgy. Theres CLEARLY a connection here

Attached: 1540262985751.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
drugabuse.gov/publications/cocaine/what-are-some-ways-cocaine-changes-brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

No.... cocaine is the reward when you become successful.
I worked at a drug rehab facility. We had zero cocaine addicts. Nobody was rich enough for it.

So cocaine isnt addictive?

it is addictive, forms a plaque on your brain that causes you to crave it for life, it's also powdered courage so you can larp with confidence, but like the other burger said it costs too much

underrated

Wait what? I thought cocaine raised the users performance to god status. The guy from panic at the disco does a lot of cocaine and hes fuckkng RADICAL dude

I would like to try some.
From what ive heard it just makes you feel super confident, probably mixed with some euphoria.
>googles price for fun
Of course its like the most expensive in this Orwellian state. $300 per gram

Zogged people who are dead inside need this to give an illusion of having feelings and energy.

Isn't coke supposed to wear you out quickly? I suppose they'd take amphetamines more often if they want to work uninterrupted on something. Maybe a microdose of coke could help, but then again why not take a caffeine pill.

fuck off with this stupid shit. Always the exact same subject, exact same text in the post, exact same picture with the exact same name. Just fuck off already, nobody's buying this trash.

Wow thats expensive. I googled it too and its $50/ounce by me

You will get women. Lots of women. Females love coke.

Wish I did it.......honestly

Wow fucking triggered. Im asking your opinion

Attached: where-theres-smoke-489x360.png (489x360, 293K)

This. It is my hope that everyone who’s ever done coke dies of an OD.

When you're doing coke, all you're thinking about is doing more coke.

Just dont. Its poison for your soul

Doing cocaine is like masturbating. When you become an adult, you realize that everyone else does it too, but no one talks about it.

Is there anyway to verify this? I never met a single woman who was into cocaine

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x167, 1.22M)

Do enough coke and your face will literally cave in under the force of a weak punch, it's fucked.

Hey us goyim dont have souls, remember?

asking my opinion in the same thread you've made at least 10 times in the past 3 days? fuck off

I doubt it. Wouldnt cocaine make you clockstoppers fast and be able to dodge any punch?

ya they're paid dataminer they used to be called out but the short attention spanned zoomer are unable to see them and answer without any intention to engage in discussion so you end up with at thread at 300 replies of retard who talk to themselves

What goes up, must come down

I’m a construction worker and literally me and all my friends do cocaine weekly. Can’t be that expensive.

(You)

Attached: wwZS38hMs5-6.png (300x250, 26K)

Not true. Just look at obama and hillary. They dont come down. Just a sustained 10 year climax

Lol what. It's more like $150/g

You just don't know the signs or don't do cocaine yourself.

Also, most drugs cost MORE than cocaine. Meth costs 80 a gram, where you can get cocaine for as low as 50 (good quality)

Over the course of years of use, cocaine will cause the bone structure of your face to deteriorate
>cda-adc.ca/jcda/vol-65/issue-4/218.html

>Just a sustained 10 year climax
Like your mom after I visited her, lol

Attached: aXm9965xjU.jpg (650x650, 113K)

Maybe by you. Apparently cocaine is really inexpensive here.

What signs?

This guy fucks

Nice. Cringe picture tho

Masons live for coke and meth
Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban me you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP

yeah i can imagine sociopathis/psychopathic emotionless banksters NEEDING it to even experience emotion.

Looking at some of the ways it changes the brain, i can see why people would become dependent, fucking up stress path ways and reward system, meaning you literally do NEED it to even feel human again.
>drugabuse.gov/publications/cocaine/what-are-some-ways-cocaine-changes-brain

> Over the course of years of use, cocaine will cause the bone structure of your face to deteriorate.

You are over exaggerating here. Sometimes (with heavy abuse) the cartilage between the nose becomes perforated, causing the nose to cave in. No normal cocaine users will have their face "deteriorate".

Have you seen nancy pelosi recently?

do you actually want to meet a crack whore?
LOL

...I mean if its easy pussy

>if i start using cocaine will I become successful?
No youll just go broke, coke is the rich mans drug. Not making the poor into rich.

> Have you seen nancy pelosi recently?

No,

I do not follow U.S politics for the same reason I do not follow the Kardashian's.

>$50/ounce
Bwahahahaha

Attached: 1550550320987.jpg (330x330, 23K)

Kill yourself.

Post proof

I wouldnt be surprised if she did a boatload of cocaine

I know lots of good looking women that are into cocaine, I also know of women who’s looks have been destroyed by cocaine. Although they are in the minority. The key is moderation. If your take cocaine daily your skin will get fucked, you will get skinny and “zombie” like.

Attached: weirdcatlead-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 132K)

> If your take cocaine daily your skin will get fucked, you will get skinny and “zombie” like.

That's me already without any cocaine.

If i start doing cocaine will I meet pretty girls?

I think he means 50 a gram. If coke is 50 an ounce where he lives in need to fucking move immediately.

It heightens productivity to obscene levels. I think there's a documentary out somewhere saying how many Wall Street employees use it. It also makes you excessively confident and sociable, while not actually feeling under the influence of a drug, like weed; imagine feeling the boost of 1000 energy drinks at once. You're totally on-point, wanna bullshit with people and get work done.

The come-down is kinda uncomfortable but I never did it enough to vividly remember it. Used it maybe 5-6 separate occasions during celebrations/vacationing. Extremely fucking expensive too.

No $50 for an ounce. Dont misquote me

His music is shit now though. He should go back to whatever drugs created A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

Coke is a fun bar drug, but isn’t worth it in the long run imo. You realize what you’re shoving up your nose is most likely 40 percent cocaine tops and the rest garbage fillers and cuts. Quit cold turkey when a few lines I did made my heart feel funny, skip beats, and basically gave me a panic attack. Add in the fact that fentanyl laced coke is a big problem right now and causing a lot of deaths.

WHY DO WE TRUST PEOPLE WHO MANAGE THE MONEY OF THE MIDDLE CLASS? WTF.

Actually kind of explains everything

But did it help you meet girls?

Easier to just give the cocaine to those girls.

Depends, it will make you more confident, the rest will boil down to how fun you actually are.

But how do u meet them? Do i just say i have cocaine and theyll find me?

Cocaine makes you fun, right?

caffeine barely has any strength to it at all.

amphetamines are strong but they have kind of a shitty feeling to them and they burn you out too and you can't really keep dosing amphetamines

cocaine feels like clean immediate energy and focus and it will keep you going for as long as you have cocaine

amphetamines are good if you need to be totally wired in for 5 hours or so and can crash afterwards.

if you've been up for 30 hours though and need to kick it into a higher gear to last another 12 cocaine will get you there

it's about as addictive as alcohol. there are plenty of people that can go weeks without a drink and then have 2 or 3, same with casual cocaine users. some people get hooked on it and start doing it every day. it's pretty expensive to do that though. if you're doing coke more than once every couple of weeks you're doing it too much desu because it is harmful to your health.

cocaine makes women hornier and want to fuck

cocaine is extremely popular because it makes you feel really good and all of your negative thoughts it turns into good thoughts. if you're stressed out and indecisive it will make pulling the trigger on a decision seem like nothing at all too which is why its really popular with stockbrokers and executives.

hate firing people? rip a fat line of pure columbian and you'll have a blast doing it. just lost $150k on a stock crash? rip half a gram to get over it while scouring the news for your next play

that's because it causes vasoconstriction while raising your blood pressure at th same time, and increasing your heart rate. a great combination to die.

Too bad it didn’t kill you.

Unless you live in Colombia, you're totally retarded.

Depends, if your naturally funny, your going to be dropping jokes without fear. If your charming, your going to be dropping lines to girls without a care in the world if it lands.
If your a fighter, your gonna be walking around like an angry cunt all night.

Proof? motherfucker if you can afford it and not be broke all the time is all the proof you need. One night worth to have a good time and maybe have a few chicks have a good time is going to run you $150+ on the cheap end.

Youre not paying $50 a oz, stop lying and go see what your mom wants.

underrated

Jeb! doesn’t need cocaine. He *IS* cocaine.

Attached: 26746D96-7F1A-4847-B82F-5062616D7381.jpg (500x708, 86K)

Yes it did. Coke turns you into a social butterfly, makes you super confident and removes second guessing/trepidation you have about anything. However, do too much and you will get stim dick and not be able to get it up.

So it seems like cocaine will get me laid. Thanks user

how much do you pay?

What the fuck its only 50$ for 1.5 gram here

it doesnt make you productive. it makes your brain race from 1 thing to another

In theory is there a way to enjoy the benefits of coke without the problems of powdered cocaine? They used to put it in soft drinks and Ancient people used coca leaves. Is it being suppressed by the (((pharmaceutical industry))) so that they can sell more depression and dick pills?

Is cocaine the solution to the incel problem?

It costs between $50-$100 in NYC.

Explains the entertainment industry tbhqhfamalam

For an oz?

You just reminded me of this time i had these 2 women looking at me
>One of was a fucking 11/10
> I mean a literal god unicorn.
>Incredible beauty.
>I was in the down town area
>Just leaning up against a pillar waiting for my GF
>And i notice these hotties looking at me from about 10 meters away
>Seeming like they want to come upto me but too shy
>In the moment i was a little confused
>Why is this women way out of my league looking at me
>i wasn't even dress nice that day
>I wanted to say hey, and talk to her
>but GF was about 30meters away, approaching from behind them
>we held our stare at each other for about 10 more seconds
>then GF arrives & we leave together
it was only the next day thinking about that 11
i realized she must have thought i was selling drugs
LOL

Jesus no, for a gram.

This added nothing of value. Thanks for wasting my time

Nice info man.

Depends on where you are. Where I live a gram of meth is like, $20. for $100 I could get a ball. A gram of coke is $60 - $80.

Coke is rich man's meth.

Holy shit youre getting ripped off dude. A gram shouldnt cost more than $20 where im from

That’s average price in NYC.

self reply, more like $40 for gram of meth

Rob ford did meth. Did anyone else famous do meth? WAIT THAT NEWS ANCHOR
>meth makes u gay

If you’re to believe POTUS, he’s never experimented with any illicit drug. So take that for what it’s worth.
As an aside, cocaine can be incredibly damaging to the heart leading to damage to the coronary artiries. Hardcore coke addicts often suffer from heart and kidney disease, at higher rates than the general public, later in life.

“Just say no” might have seemed corney but it’s solid advice.

Is it at least fishscale?

shit tier coke isn't coke.

Well if your closer to the source it’s going to be cheaper. Less people it has to go through.

This guy sounds like a lot of fun at parties

>how am i supposed to meet girls if i dont have cocaine?

Friends offered me some free cocaine to try it out, I refused, death to all junkies, niggers

You've met tons. You didn't just have any coke.

It’s not shit tier
Depends on the guy, really. I get my bags for free not going to lie.

Sorry, it's been 20 years since i was a degenerate. Now that I think of it, it was $120 - 180 / 8ball. So that's about $50/g.

Yeah like 50/g.
Don't fuck with it.

I live in Ohio, a gram is going to run you $50. Regardless of where you go, youre not going to find a gram for much cheaper (in the US anyways) though I have seen a gram for as cheap as $25, but you wouldnt want to do that "coke" cause its probably less than 50% actual coke and already cut to hell. A oz will typically cost somewhere in the range of $1200-$1500 depending on quality and shadyness of dealer. Youre claiming to get a oz for $50 which is what? $1.75 a gram? yeah not happening.

>wants to try pick up a crack whore
>i basically detail how
>doesn't get it
you've done too many drugs bro