/jneg/ Jesus Non-Existence General

Jesus wasn't even a real person (pic related)

In this thread we discuss the political ramifications in the Americas, Europe and beyond

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
youtube.com/watch?v=TeIbxbRCY1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Cross_Sermons
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2vd2iIhnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew hate thread?

jew hate thread.

Attached: 15317547524343.jpg (1024x734, 142K)

this warrants a general

Jesus obviously was and is a real person. As well as god. Have fun with your thread your time is almost up.

this warrants a general? more like warrants a loony bin. even the staunches of atheists (or is that atheiuuuhhhhhhsts) admit this man Jesus lived
/thread

>even the staunches of atheists (or is that atheiuuuhhhhhhsts) admit this man Jesus lived
Ok but was he the son of God, born of a virgin etc..?

>Jesus obviously was and is a real person.
Then explain why St Paul literally wrote that Jesus wasn't a real person.

Im gettin tired of this place sometimes

Attached: 20190222_180255.jpg (793x767, 373K)

Jesus is a meme for the mushroom amanita muscaria. Virgin birth, eat him and you experience the kingdom of heaven. The whole bible is how you build a society based on the "stone the builder refused," stone being the mushroom of course.

Attached: CUP---holy-Grailsm.jpg (500x450, 56K)

Book, chapter, and verse, please.

Every thread is exactly the same

youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc

Also, Moses = Satan. Kicked out of heaven, or Egypt. Pic related

Attached: Moseskills his own.jpg (726x600, 219K)

>Book, chapter, and verse, please.
Galatians 1:11-12. Surprised you don't already know it, it being one of the most famous verses of the Pauline epistles.

Every Day Is Exactly the Same
Nine Inch Nails
I believe I can see the future
'Cause I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
But then again, that might have been a dream
I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound
I just do what I've been told
I really don't want them to come around, oh no
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
I can feel their eyes are watching
In case I lose myself again
Sometimes I think I'm happy here
(Sometimes)
Sometimes, yet I still pretend

>But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

>For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

>t. sinner, probably homosexual, who justifying his denial of jesus by lying about the gospel, so that he doesn't have to give up his depravity and degenerate ways

No but the historical Jesus is a fact

>>t. sinner,
Jesus says we are all sinners. What's your point?
>probably homosexual
Fuck off. I have over 70 illegitimate children, all of them blue-eyed, blonde-haired Aryans
>who justifying his denial of jesus by lying about the gospel
I haven't mentioned the gospel once in this thread

you lied about paul, so you are liar that's been established. any questions?

>No but the historical Jesus is a fact
Citation needed, Jew boy

>you lied about paul, so you are liar that's been established. any questions?
What part of Galatians 1:11-12 do you think contradicts my assertion that "Paul ltierally writes that Jesus wasn't a real person"...?

Jesus also said you must repent of your sins or not be accepted. You lied and gave your own interpretation of a verse to 'prove' that Jesus didn't exist, when your interpretation is bullshit and a lie. You know you are a liar, and yes, you probably are a homosexual and an unrepentant sinner.

Enjoy hell.

i quoted verse above. he says that he didnt get the gospel from man but directly from a revelation by Jesus Christ. you lied about him. we have establish this fact that you are a liar now.

>Strikingly, there was never any debate in the ancient world about whether Jesus of Nazareth was a historical figure. In the earliest literature of the Jewish Rabbis, Jesus was denounced as the illegitimate child of Mary and a sorcerer. Among pagans, the satirist Lucian and philosopher Celsus dismissed Jesus as a scoundrel, but we know of no one in the ancient world who questioned whether Jesus lived.

The Jews would certainly use it if there was any doubt about the existence of Jesus . No they needed to fabricate lies around him

yup,he lied and thought we wouldnt catch him.

Paul's authority was under attack. Paul is writing to Galatian Gentiles who initially received the gospel as he taught it to them. Afterwards, a group called the Judaizers came along to claim Paul was wrong. According to these false teachers, it wasn't enough to just receive God's grace through faith in Christ; you had to follow the law of Moses to truly be saved.

The Judaizers apparently argued that Paul was not one of the original 12 apostles trained by Jesus during his time on earth. Paul is defending himself, insisting that he received the truth of the gospel in a direct revelation from Jesus as well.

In the previous verse, he said that what he taught the Galatians about Jesus was not a man-invented religion. Now he goes on: I didn't hear it from another person. I wasn't taught about it by someone else, as the Galatians were taught about it by him. Paul did not back down: He received this gospel truth that he taught to them straight from Jesus Himself through special revelation.

You are a liar, a deceiver and you are trying to convince yourself that Jesus isn't God because you are FULL OF SIN! I can smell it.

>You lied and gave your own interpretation of a verse to 'prove' that Jesus didn't exist, when your interpretation is bullshit and a lie.
What part of "My knowledge of Jesus doesn't come from anything that I've been told by people, in fact it all came to me in a dream" do you think proves I am a liar?

>The Jews would certainly use it if there was any doubt about the existence of Jesus . No they needed to fabricate lies around him
Yeah, but (1) most Jews don't care about the New Testament (2) of those that do, most of them haven't studied it and don't know about the controversies that are keeping the academics busy, and (3) the moment a Jew says, "Haha, Jesus doesn't exist!" someone will shout out, "Haha, Moses didn't exist either!"

See; You took a small verse without the full context behind it to prove your lie. You are a fool, a liar and a deceiver.

Is that all you have? Just a misinterpreted verse to prove your claims? You probably just saw that on some disinfo video and thought "Oh ya Now im armed with the tools to finally BTFO Jow Forums!"
You aren't as smart as you think you are and you are going to burn in hell. Enjoy it.

>"My knowledge of Jesus doesn't come from anything that I've been told by people, in fact it all came to me in a dream"
LIAR, THIS IS NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE. JESUS CHRIST APPEARED TO HIM ON THE ROAD.

Lying devil.

>The Judaizers apparently argued that Paul was not one of the original 12 apostles
WTF are you talking about? You do know the difference between disciples and apostles, right...?

>blah blah blah
Your interpretation fails because Paul never mentions anything that Jesus did or said. EVER.

>You are a liar
You can prove it by showing us the verse in which Paul mentions something that Jesus did or said

>don't know about the controversies that are keeping the academics busy
the existence of Jesus is not a controversy for anyone except wicked cult members and monomaniacs obsessed with it despite not even trusting Jesus.

>JESUS CHRIST APPEARED TO [Paul] ON THE ROAD.
If that really happened, why did Paul never write a single word about it?

hahahahahahaha, Paul lines up perfectly with everything Jesus said you lying viper.

Reminder folks,

he is, wrongly, trying to use the bible to prove Jesus isn't real , thus vouching for its authenticity in the same process

Let that sink in for a second and realize how much of a retard OP is.

because it's in Acts you little lying viper. can you show me the quote that you brought up or did you make it up?

>Belongs to a Jewish cult
>Accuses everyone else of being in a cult

Oh look, I was right... just a sinner who hates Paul, and doesn't want to repent so hes convincing himself Jesus isn't real.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

>Paul lines up perfectly with everything Jesus said you lying viper.
THIS IS WHAT CHRISTIANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>because it's in Acts you little lying viper.
You know that Acts directly contradicts Paul's own writings, right...?

You know that's the reason why no-one thinks that Acts is reliable history, right...?

What is that for argument show us anyone who denied him from ancient times .No the denial comes 2000 years later from a atheist faggot

The Jews dont care about the new testament ? That is why Jesus is boiling in shit in the talmud ?

good point.

>What is that for argument show us anyone who denied him from ancient times
You mean, besides St Paul?

youtube.com/watch?v=TeIbxbRCY1A

Watch Richard Carrier on YouTube. In short,
1) the oldest accounts are Paul's Epistles (half them are not forged) - they only talk ofJesus as of a heavenly figure, a voice, à la Mohammed's Allah;
2) the Gospels contradict each other in all places;
3) the Gospels are composed in particular fashion, for example, the onion-ring structure (all marks of literary fiction, not a historical account).

On the broader topic, the indoctrination of the youthful Germanics and Slavs to the degenerate desert cult of a dead kike is comparable to a gigantic child rape. Our whole identities were almost destroyed.

Sure, the Industrial revolution is arguably worse. But even 1789 would have been much different without this kike poison.

The oldest extant text in the Polish language dates from the 13-14th century... Those boy-fucking priests did not preserve anything from the old European culture!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Cross_Sermons

Check out Chechar's blog.

no argument?

Paul denies Jesus .... Oh fucking hell You cant be this stupid when you just got btfo .

(((Jesse Morrell)))
>opinion disregarded

Attached: morrell.png (640x359, 270K)

really? you can't explain your argument about paul and want us to take ur lying word when ur a proven liar already?

please elaborate your word or shut up viper.

Recant, heretic. This is such a lie.

Excellent summary, but you forgot the most important bit:
(4) The Gospels are just rewritings of stories from the Old Testament. When you remove all of that, there is virtually nothing left

more ad hominem.

HA!
The plug the ears and say "BLA BLA BLA" technique.

Putting triple paranthesis around those who can prove him wrong when they CLEARLY ARE NOT JEW:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2vd2iIhnk

Just as I thought. A sinner who DOESNT LIKE THE TRUTH.

REMINDER TO ALL, OP IS GOING TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AND HES GOING TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS IN PAIN!

>please elaborate your word or shut up viper.
>111 posts by this ID
I can't keep up with your ranting. Why don't you summarise what you want me to respond to, and then I'll respond to it.

he lied again about someone being a jew. "who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ". he can't stop lying.

you said "gal 1:11-12" with no explanation and we all proved you wrong. now you refuse to respond to it.

>REMINDER TO ALL, OP IS GOING TO BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE
Possibly, but I'm not going to waste what little time I have on the Earth watching endless bullshit videos on (((YouTube))).

Why don't you just summarise his argument, and then I'll read it.

I just gave him information and he literally plugged his ears and said "BLA BLA BLA BLA OPINION DISCARDED" refusing to take the information.
Hes going to cry out in pain for eternity and wish someone had warned him.

Saying Jesus was not a man is in no way shape or form the same as saying he did not exist or was not real
The context of the verse is about revelation from devine authority implying that Christ was "no meer man"
Absoultely dishonest

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-151018_Chrome.jpg (1080x390, 132K)

>ranting
real arguments is now ranting? little devil.

You already 'discarded' the argument and called the guy a jew, and you dont even know him. You jump to conclusions because you are LOW IQ.
Enjoy hell!

>i wont even listen to anyone else
you are so dishonest. no integrity at all.

>you said "gal 1:11-12" with no explanation and we all proved you wrong. now you refuse to respond to it.
What is there to explain? At Gal 1:11-12, Paul writes that his knowledge of Jesus does not come from any human, but from what he sees in dreams/visions/hallucinations

Either (1) Paul is lying, or (2) Paul didn't write any of the Pauline epistles, or (3) Paul didn't know anything about a historical Jesus, and that's why he literally writes that all his knowledge comes from dreams

He is a sinner, and hes sinning as he posts. Making up lies about Jesus and trying to send Christians astray. Truly an agent of Satan and doesn't realize it.

>Saying Jesus was not a man is in no way shape or form the same as saying he did not exist or was not real
Yes, clearly Paul believed that Jesus existed as some kind of supernatural being living in some kind of spiritual realm.

But that doesn't concern us historians. What concerns us, is whether or not Jesus was a historical person.

>protip: He wasn't

I find it hilarious how hes clinging onto this one verse.

Despite the fact that hes lying and making shit up, its like this verse, in his mind, is the ONLY CHANCE of being right.

>DURR GUYSS!! GALATIANS 1 12!!!!!!! BIBLE DEBUNKED!!!! Durrrrrrr im so smrttt

>Enjoy hell!
You know that this "enjoy hell" meme was created by 19th century evangelical Christians, and doesn't actually match anything that Jesus is reported to have said, right...?

>but from what he sees in dreams/visions/hallucinations
let me quote you again, "For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ".

where is your quote about "what he sees in dreams/visions/hallucinations"

... or did you just lie to our faces again??

>clearly
>us historians
Lol
>durr hell isnt real! its a meme!!!!
Lol

I knew it from the beginning, this guy is just trying to convince himself Hell isnt real because hes full of sin.

>I find it hilarious how hes clinging onto this one verse.
Ok, so find a different verse that contradicts it.

>protip: no such verse exists. We've been over this a million times in previous threads

yes it does. Jesus taught that you're going to hell. your choice.

>where is your quote about "what he sees in dreams/visions/hallucinations"
"revelation" means the same as "dream", dummy.

Hi there.

Attached: Shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Revelation 21 6-8
>6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
>7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
>8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Directly from Jesus, you are going to burn in hell.

>so find a different verse that contradicts it.
there is no contradictions in the Bible, and the verse clearly says he received it from a revelation by Jesus Christ on the road.

you have to lie and lie and lie.

>yes it does. Jesus taught that you're going to hell. your choice.
Citation needed.

no, because Jesus Christ was REAVEALED (look up that word) on the road in the big light. you didn't read Acts?

Here u go loser, Watch as he says "OH THATS OUT OF CONTEXT" but wants us to accept his bullshit view of Galatians

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

>Directly from Jesus, you are going to burn in hell.
WTF are you talking about, you dimwit? Jesus didn't write Revelations, isn't quoted in Revelations, isn't even mentioned in Revelations, indeed the author of Revelations was quite possibly not even a Christian.

>no, because Jesus Christ was REAVEALED (look up that word) on the road in the big light. you didn't read Acts?
Acts says that Paul when to visit the Apostles after his conversion. But Paul himself writes that he DID NOT go to see the apostles after his conversion, but went to Egypt instead.

Therefore the author of Acts is a liar.

Therefore Acts is not reliable history.

Are you retarded? Who is the Alpha and the Omega? Who is speaking in Revelation? its the revelation of Christ.

You don't know your bible, you are just a liar and a deceiver. Thats been established.

Keep trying to convince yourself that you won't go to hell, because you will.

Yes, I will certainly experience the wrath of God, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to
>le burn in hell meme

REMINDER OP's entire argument is based on his own interpretation of a single verse without its actual context. He has nothing EXCEPT this fallacy and hes holding on it it for dear life.
>REMINDER OP's entire argument is based on his own interpretation of a single verse without its actual context. He has nothing EXCEPT this fallacy and hes holding on it it for dear life.
REMINDER OP's entire argument is based on his own interpretation of a single verse without its actual context. He has nothing EXCEPT this fallacy and hes holding on it it for dear life.
>REMINDER OP's entire argument is based on his own interpretation of a single verse without its actual context. He has nothing EXCEPT this fallacy and hes holding on it it for dear life.

>Are you retarded? Who is the Alpha and the Omega? Who is speaking in Revelation?
The author of Revelation is unknown, just like the author of every other book of the bible (except Deuteronomy, and maybe the 7 'authentic' Pauline epistles)

I actually had to come back to this thread and laugh

Op believes that Paul faked a religion with the character Jesus christ .. But then denies him in that same text

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

OH trust me, you are going to burn in hell

My guy, just stop being a homosexual. Its not that hard. Just stop.

Attached: Cast-out-homosexual-demons.jpg (276x183, 13K)

>REMINDER OP's entire argument is based on his own interpretation of a single verse without its actual context.
No problem. just show me a different verse which contradicts it.

he has no self awareness... Hes trying to use the bible to disprove the bible's authenticity. Its comical.

Your argument and 'interpretation' has already been debunked and you've been made to look a fool.
Yet you still hold on to it because its all you have, as I said. A sinner desperately holding on to his only hope of not burning in fire.

Meanwhile no one ever noticed this but richard carrier the chosen one

Attached: Screenshot_87.png (940x527, 744K)

>OH trust me, you are going to burn in hell
I'm going to burn in hell because I believe Paul but don't believe you?

Wow, that's one nice religion you've got there, buddy

Anyway I'm bored of Paul. Can we talk about Josephus and Tacitus now?

>Your argument and 'interpretation' has already been debunked
Maybe, but not by you
>you've been made to look a fool.
Maybe, but not by you

You aren't going to convince true christians to become sinners like you. No matter how much you lie or how hard you try.

>us historians

That's not an argument you were asked to produce proof to show Paul didn't believe Jesus existed and all you give is a failed subjective interpretation
Another quotation please if your that confident

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Keep telling yourself that. At the end of the day, I won't be burning to crisp and you will. I have enough self control to turn away from sin, unlike you. I'm sorry you cant turn away from your homosexuality, but I'll pray for you.

you again have to lie about the story and invent information. they line up perfectly if you just read the verse which you haven't done. it says he stayed there MANY DAYS and went later to meet the apostles. just because one event is not mentioned in one chapter doesn't mean it didn't happen.

i'm tired of your constant lying. give me straightforward arguments.

Oh man we are going to fuck you so hard for assuming our leader isn't even real. You don't even have to believe in anything, especially not yourself, but boy we sure will fuck you when your physics inevitably bring you down to us

Attached: 252040476016212.png (1024x886, 774K)