Sounds about Alt-Right

Sounds about Alt-Right

Attached: imQpPTZ1L5r3Mi2Wb1n4zOW7Xt_uii65ITyyArKn7e8.png (640x584, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a nigger.

>in reality only one of these things happened

> white man: my people are slowly and systematically being exterminated and anyone who speaks out about it is rendered unemployable or even put in jail
Fuck off cunt

Gay Man: "My partner and I were denied to adopt because we have criminal records for drug and sex offenses"

Black Man: "A cop pulled a gun and threatened me because I refused to comply with lawful orders during a routine traffic stop"

Jewish man: "a muslim or myself vandalized my house of worship"

White man: "I'm beginning to become aware that the media is being used as a tool to condition society against me, but since I'm a fucking cuckfaced basedbitch I only notice when it's my faggot capeshit religion substitute and I'll probably forget again until the next ghostbusters"

Except the first three are hoaxes

Why are they memeing that white men are upset that cap marvel is girl. We’ve had female superheroes before and no one cared. Wonder Woman was a smash hit last year. CM looks like pozzed feminist nonsense and I won’t waste any time watching it but I don’t care about it either.

kek

Attached: 1531775906137.jpg (916x1024, 292K)

>Gay Man: I'm significantly more likely to molest underage boys, which is why they won't let me adopt any
>Black Man: I'm significantly more likely commit crime, which is why the police keep an eye on me
>Jewish Man: My religion tells me I'm not only better than you, but I'm meant to rule over you, and my people have been using this excuse for centuries to infiltrate your societies and subvert it to benefit me, which is why you get upset and lash out against me.

>White Man: wtf dude I've done all this work building society while women were just lazing about and now these dumb bitches try to claim they're equal? fuck off

sounds about Alt Right

Being smart means looking ahead and avoiding bad situations.

Then the worst you have to deal with is crappy movies.

Whats the alt right?

Whatcha up to Chaim?

I have seen literally 0 people complain about Captain Marvel. Nobody cares about it

Kek. Accurate.

Basedboys on YouTube and Reddit have there panties twisted over it. Jow Forums doesn't give a fuck.

>what are things that didnt happen for 500 shekels alex

Attached: 1545748562358.jpg (525x960, 95K)

>Step 1: Make a shitty movie that’ll inevitably flop
>Step 2: Fling shit at white men for no reason and act surprised when you get push back
>Strp 3: Inevitable flop movie flops
>Step 4: It’s not our fault. It’s those angry white males giving us bad reviews and not watching our movie like they should. Reviewers loved it 9/10. Fan rating of 4/10 is fake news by trolls
>Step 5: despite making no money and actually costing the producers several millions of dollars we’ll make a sequel anyway since it was actually a good despite what those nasty white men think.
Fuck this clownworld

Attached: 083E87B6-8341-469A-AE3B-9830AA041A60.jpg (250x224, 5K)

White women ...

lol white men don't watch capshit

>my convicted pedophile partner and I can't adopt legally!
>i robbed a store and a cop pulled a gun on me
>I faked a hate crime by spraying a swastika on my synagogue
>I'm actively discriminated against in the work force due to "diversity" quotas and told I'm evil and a nazi because I was born straight and white, every single day.

>Gay man: My partner and I were denied adoption because we are convicted pedophile sex offenders

>Black man: A cop threatened me and pulled a gun on me because I got aggressive and chimped out when he spoke to me

>Jewish man: I spray painted a misproportioned swastika on my own synagogue to make the goyim feel guilty and send more gibs to Israel

>White man: I sit in silence as society relentlessly attacks and scapegoats me but beneath the surface my rage grows

I'm not even trying to sound edgy when I say sjws unironically need the rope. Race traitors go first, of course. So beyond ridiculous how these fucking genetic losers aren't considered racist

Saved. Share that shit more

The gay adoption one is correct.

>Jewish man: "My house of worship was vandalized by Nazis"
>Jewish man: "OY VEY THEY FOUND OUT IT WAS ME SHUT IT DOWN, GOOGLE PLZ KILL THE SEARCH RESULTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS"

Attached: OY_VEY.jpg (1491x435, 73K)

SPBP

>Ignores the ethnic cleansing of European Nations.

Attached: Minority White.jpg (1684x1780, 387K)

Jewish man: My house of worship was vandalized by myself, and I tried to frame Nazis to garner sympathy.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

Fpbp

Fucking Anglo women, who cheer white male destruction over any other person on this planet.

This. Gang weeders rise up

Soibois are such cucks that they are literally prodded by their own politically aligned camp that appeals to homosexual, race-baiting in jewish-hollywood movies.

Millennial White men as a demographic are so groomed and over-apologetic. You have gay bars in Newyork employing tranny underaged boys as dancers, Niggers setting clerks on fire in convienance stores, and Jews owning a majority of assets and shares in major american companies, and somehow it's the dorky white man who enjoys his degenerate media as the main evil-doer.

>almost exact same responses on cue

Right wing NPCs

Attached: 1541867172755.png (720x529, 464K)

>Gay man: “My partner and I were denied to adopt because we’re a same-sex couple.”

Good. Fags molest children at sky-high rates. It’s how they reproduce.

>Black man: “A cop pulled a gun and threatened me during a routine traffic stop.”

If Tyrone hadn’t started chimping out and reaching for a weapon, this wouldn’t have happened.

>Jewish man: “My house of worship was vandalized by Nazis.”

Hey, rabbi, whatcha doin?

Said the commie shill.
>”It’s work this time, I’ll just do exactly as my Jewish masters say and we’ll save the proletariat or something”
Sad

Attached: 37563ADD-6DB1-4D6D-A1A7-D43796807946.jpg (736x552, 59K)

Cool...but as a white man, I don't give a fuck about any of that.
And that is what burns them the most..is that I just don't care about their problems. Much less a stupid movie.

It's because those are the obvious and true responses to the tweet. Kill yourself.

>Meme thievery

Left wing NPC.

I love how Jews attach themselves to the oppression Olympics despite having anerica worship them.

i could care less about hollywood.

Gay man : why can't we psychologically abuse children by denying them a father or mother role model

Black man : why can't I just steal what u haven't earned without being reprimanded by the police

Jew -: remember the 6 gorillion

White man : WTF happened to my country and why is it being overrun by blacks Jew's and homosexuals

This. our problems are worse and unlike those others, not imaginary.

Why are people like you even on this website?

We all think the world is round too

>be commie in america
>"white men are responsible for evils worldwide"
>aligns democratically because amnesty for perceived victim groups
>Joe Biden drafted the patriot act, curbing domestic privacy and protection under the 4th amendment, Obama drone strikes numerous weddings in the middle east, allows Healthcare companies to draft the Affordable Healthcare Act, assigns HRC to DOS who destabilizing Libya and arming terrorist Islamic extremist groups in Syria.

>FBI is gonna get Trump!
You mean the same FBI that made threats to MLK and hired a criminal to assassinate him for his anti-Vietnam platform?

You are the tool of the establishment you brainlet.

Evil is incapable of creation, only corruption.

>poster of this is a white woman

Did you know Weimar Germany allowed women voting rights and they made up to 20% of the German Reichstag? Did you know 50% of the two leftist parties in the current Bundestag are women? Did you know that Republicans dominated the USA from the end of the civil war until 1932, but in 1919 women had been given the vote?

>muh great depression

It was always women.

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban me you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP, , , ,

, , ,

fpbp and great rare

This.

Sir you are 100000000% right.

That's what they say. What actually happened:
>gay man was denied adoption rights because being raised by a gay couple harms the child, provably making them more likely to develop personality disorders
>black man called the cop a pig, threatened to kill him and didn't keep his hands on the steering wheel
>jewish man vandalized his house himself to get his 15 min of fame
>white man was not chosen for most of the jobs he applied to despite being the best qualified applicant because there were quotas to fill, was sued and convicted for hate speech for saying that 'it's okay to be white' while having to listen to blacks talking about murdering whites without consequences and is forced to watch his kids get indoctrinated through the media and in school without being able to do much about it, but when he points any of these things out, leftists like your sorry ass consider it funny instead.
But be sure, the day will come.

Christ, man. These trannies.