BOOMER HATE THREAD

BOOMER HATE THREAD

The german retirement system is crumbling. Meanwhile about half of the german baby boomers plan to go into retirement around the age of 60, almost a decade before the regular retirement age. In total 71% plan to go into retirement considerably before the regular retirement age.
There is not a single group of people that is more smug than boomers.
Boomer genocide, best day of my life - unironically.

Attached: 5bb19e9613701.jpg (750x906, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhDPLwdo3VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where did the quaaludes go boomers? Fuck you for making them go away

ok sonny,
let me wipe your little nose for you.
Here ya go, some candy and a lollipop.
Now, go into your dark bleak future with no hope..
good boy!

Attached: 1478100576053.jpg (699x699, 129K)

Learn to code.

Worst thing about Boomers is their useless fucking millennial children.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhDPLwdo3VI

Im currently learning to code in my apprenticeship and im probably going to have to do it until im 85.

Attached: boomer1.jpg (480x360, 30K)

In the US, the average salary is about $50,000 per year. At that salary level, both the worker and his employer kick in 7.65%, which means a total of 15.3% per year, which is $7650. If the average worker contributes from age 22 to age 67, that is 45 years. 7650 invested each year, at the aver s & P 500 yield of 7%, comes out to $2 million. This would generate $140,000 per year, and at death, there would still be a lump sum of $2 million for the heirs. Instead of investing the money, the government stole and spent it. They then give $30,000 per year to the retiree, and NOTHING left in the estate. The boomers are victims, the government stole and spent their SS money.

>not blaming the parents for how their children were raised

True, the conservative boomers allowed the leftist boomers to destroy our schools, our children, and our future. I blame the left boomers for being evil, and I blame the right boomers for failing to stop the left.

That's why you need all those migrants. Someone has to work hard to fund boomer retirement plans.

Thank god im the oldest of all zoomers being born in january 1995.

I am literally blaming your parents, millennial retard. Jesus Christ, your reading comprehension is shit.

We didn't have all of these unfunded liabilities and SS didn't turn into a useless IOU until the Boomers started taking over politics in the 80s and 90s and double dipped at a generational level.

All those Boomerbux Millennials and Gen Xers remember falling out of the air for them, particularly in the 90s, it was all fake and based on borrowing, debt, and bubbles. Social Security will begin to collapse in the 2030s, around the time of the median Boomer expiration date, and economic growth will continue to be sluggish for the next few decades. This is a consequence of their collective behavior and mentality.

These poor Boomer victims. How many of them do you know personally who didn't resell and refinance every piece of property they have? How many of them have a crumb in any piece of real estate to be left for their children? They sucked every last drop of blood from society and left nothing behind.

Is anyone here under the age of fifty even familiar with one of those "pension" things? I know they exist, but only theoretically, like in some parallel universe or generation.

Millennial are January 1st 1982 - December 31st 1999
You're dead center.

>The german retirement system is crumbling.

Yup. Boomers will be the last generation to get a pension.

The money you pay. Goes to them. There are no savings.

Recommend you don't rely on the system.

Boomer companies

Attached: 1550996919418.png (633x651, 435K)

Try again. Millenials are not born around the millenium.
There are also several cultural markers for Generation Z like not knowing a world before the internet and not consciously grasping 9/11 when it happened.

Attached: Generations-wide-table1-250h-500w.png (500x250, 69K)

>How dare you not want to work for free just for the chance to advance, when my generation had high paying jobs with pension thrown as us. They even agreed to train us if needed

Fucking Boomers

Attached: pepe mad.gif (198x218, 680K)

I personally know lots of boomers, and you are very low IQ indeed if you think that they are all real estate moguls, and somehow benefitted from the government stole and pissed away their retirement money to fund their negro breeding programs.

You’ll be a master tech wizard by 85 if you keep it up

Yeah Boomer Billy, not all Boomers. We already know that. No one said all of them are bad. But it's worth remarking on that every other Boomer with a pulse ended up in a McMansion in a gated neighborhood, which they have little to no equity in because they have no concept of bloodline or the future.

Also, nice red herring, muh negro breeding programs, as if WIC, HUD, and TANF are anywhere close to Social Security and Medicare in the federal budget, with you Boomers having voted yourself tax cuts into infinity to make sure you reap far more than what you paid in, right before SS enters freefall in the 2030s.

Also, note the lack of apologetic Boomers, how no Boomers even attempt to rebut any of the charges against them. They know what they did. They know they broke the social contract.

fixed

Attached: 1551020174117.jpg (750x906, 147K)

Yeah it’s a total fucking scam since 1930’s

boomers dindu nuffin

Social Security is not going to collapse in the 2030’s. It will be slightly relieved when boomers die. The peak baby boomer year is 1952. Add 70 and it’s 2022. When boomers go from producer to dependent things will start falling apart. When they stop paying in there will be turmoil because there are not enough white people with good jobs to hold the system up.

We have the same here
I have to pay almost 12% of my gross salary for these fuckers to retire quietly, while I will never get one from the state.
Solidarity my ass

This, without illegal migrant workers who work without a contract and don't pay taxes how are boomers going to retire?

sMh millenials stop being so greedy.

it's crumbling because not enough Germans are born.

In the Netherlands everyone saves for their own retirement. This is fair.
Who the fuck thought a "generational contract" was a good idea?
You dont have to be a genius to see that populations dont stay stable or growing forever.

This wouldn't be a problem if we didn't use such a reyarded fucking retirement system which is bound to fail ot one point.
We would still have a workers shortage but less workers for more jobs means employers have to raise the wages to attract qualified people. Imagine that! Rising wages in Germany! Hahahahaha
But we can't do that. That would mean germans would actually earn enough money to feed a family and thus actually get children.
(((Cui))) bono?

Attached: 1456161372336.jpg (255x227, 8K)

Sorry for the typos, i'm phoneposting the whole time and forgot to spell check before posting this.

Im 58 and retire in two years. Pension plan is over-funded, and I will receive. Cozy $50K annually for life, not counting social security when I become 67. My home is owned free and clear, and I'm debt free.
T: happy boomer

If you don't want to fall for this scheme
Go Jobless get paid and do some "schwarz arbeit"

populations don't have to grow or stay the same, net productivity does. this is not so impossible if it were not for mass immigration and degenerative reproductive patterns.

Feel sad for our boomers

they had lived in communism all their life and they're poor yet our retirement system is also crumbling despite them getting really pittance money as pensions

the most unlucky people here

Attached: 1550480433130.png (968x634, 307K)