Last thread reached bump limit

Last thread reached bump limit.
Previous thread: Finally okay with the guidelines for now edition.

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: 1530578535230.png (1360x1024, 82K)

I'm a stupid OP who didn't search before he made a new thread. Go here.

Ex wants to start over slowly afraid to hurt me but I feel a mix of fear and resentment towards him. But I also miss him. What am I supposed to do?

fear?

What do you fear about him ? Maybe you miss the idea of being with him, maybe overshadowing your mind telling you to fear him.

Was he abusive ? what made you fear him ?

I like someone. What do I do?

Stuff needles into your genitalia until you no longer like them.

Or talk to them.

What would be a good way to phrase asking this girl to go see a movie with me without her thinking it's a date? I just want a friendship with her.

If I made a pathetic mess out of myself when we broke up, is there any chance that drastic self improvement til I’m basically unrecognisable, over a period of years, would reverse her low opinion of me?

I'm not afraid of him.
I'm afraid of being close to people because I have anxiety and I have a traumatic childhood. I was very comfortable with him and trusted him but he accidentally got me involved with his life issues and did his best not to, and I wonder if happiness is even possible for me anymore. My anxiety is bad since childhood. But it has taken a lot out of him too and when he finally tries to approach me again I think if I say this he will be devastated and I will feel even more hurt.

What's with this hot-cold shit? One second she's hitting on me and seems ready to jump into arms and then the next day, or days even, I have to initiate all interactions and she seems really disinterested.

If it helps, I'll profile the girl in question:
>Very pretty, so is hit on often
>Brooding and reflective
>Introverted but keeps up appearances of popularity
>Cold exterior, turbulent interior
>Mistrustful of others, especially men interested in her

Does it seem red-flaggish, btw?

pretend you are texting a sibling or a guy friend. also offer to invite other friends.

What life issues did he get you involved with ?

My girlfriend has also struggles with mental health issues and has had a very troubled past especially in childhood. And we've been through so much together but it only makes us stronger when we listen and understand each other. What im trying to say is ,that comfortably is really hard to come by with people who have been through alot of trauma , that trust is worth more than all the money in the world to some people. What did he get you involved with to make you second guess that ?

How can I ever see a vagina in real life? I don't understand how women can't have penises, I need to see how women are build down there

We unfortunately broke up years ago which neither wanted. But I had a lot of issues back then (which are maybe worse now) and he did too.

We reconnected years later but he got married and divorced to someone crazy and dragged me through all of the emotions the entire marriage and from our break up the pent up outbursts. And also I found out he was checking up on me online on a journal that nobody in real life knows. He didn't admit it was him but read everything.

Even with apologies I feel so betrayed.
And I don't want to feel this way.
I did and said things too so it isn't like I'm just a victim and he isn't. But still... I feel like I can't do anything right and anything good enough. I can't relax.

>I feel a mix of fear and resentment towards him.

Even if you miss him, this needs to be dealt with.
Those kinds of emotions never disappear or naturally deteriorate. When they get kicked to a corner, they instead fester and grow on their own like a moldy piece of food.

You need to address this head on, either directly with him, or with some kind of professional help if need be.

I’m going onna date to the movies and I HATE my profile. What can I do about this. I’m 100x cuter face on

It sounds like he has a very hard time staying faithful , and that alone with your own issues and that muss placed trust literally destroyed you. You need to realize you deserve so much better than that. You guys do have a lot of history and that doesn't always mean everything... I'm sorry that you're going through this.

I think the reason why you want to go back to him is because you're scared you'll never be able to open up to someone else like you did to him. I'm here to tell you that there will be someone better that will be there for all your issues. Don't ever give up on love, but be ready to give up on toxic relationships. And this relationship sounds toxic. Look how it is still destroying you now :( im sorry

This shits in your head. No one really pays attention to that kind of shit in general. Especially during a movie where 95% of their attention is being distracted by a film.

Am I ugly? I'm 23 and never had sex or a boyfriend.

Attached: me.jpg (502x507, 28K)

Thank you.
I am trying. I want to see if I can overcome this or not and I want some sort of peace with him. I don't want these feelings. I know he went through a lot and how he is feeling these days. But I just want to move past my pain and it might take a while..

Not ugly either way, but is that freckling or acne? If the former, you're cuter in my book, if the latter, fix it. Also, I'm no expert since, yknow, I'm a dude, but those eyebrows may need adjusting.

desu though >implying this isn't bait

Anytime, you can overcome this ,it's not going to be easy but you need to put yourself first. focus on yourself and confront what you think is holding you back from being happy, or feeling at peace.

I know its terrifying to feel as if the only person in the world that knows what you've been through is fading away. But that is probably for the best. As much as it hurts , you're not there to save him from his past.

You can get through this , i promise you that you can. Just one day at a time, and keep moving forward

Nah.

Not a stunner or anything, but you’re attractive in a non-traditional kind way.

I could see how you might be kind of intimidating to approach though, but that’s also part of what makes you attractive. If you can own your own personality and become confident in it, you’ll get guys approaching you in droves for that exact quality.

Its freckles. I'm Irish. Its common enough here.

>I could see how you might be kind of intimidating to approach though
What do you mean by that? why?

A little. Maybe 5/10 but you can totally pull a good man if you put yourself out there and are polite, have good composure, and behavior

you're beautiful

So I work for this guy. I'm in love with his daughter and vice versa. I mention that because that is why I can't cut her off, I work around her 3-4 times a week, sometimes hours at a time.

We get along great. Banter, flirting, a lot of touching ranging from friendly to more intimate stuff. I told her I loved her, she said she loves me too.

I've asked her out twice, both times she had good, valid excuses. She implied she wanted to go to the beach with me (texted me telling me she was going to the beach the next day), except I was working at the time. The next time I saw her she told me I stood her up.
Except she has a boyfriend, and they're now engaged (though LDR). I found out through other people at work.

I need to clean this up. But how? I can't cut her off because of her dad. I am madly in love with her. I want to talk to her, but what do I even say? I see her tomorrow (work related) and would be able to talk to her then.
I just don't know what to do or say.

Do guys notice very light stache and think much of it? I have a date in 30mins and I forgot to trim up and Im freaking out

Put your dick in her and thrust until you no longer care.

I act the same sometimes, it's because I don't know if the other person likes me as much as I like them.

I mean I'm trying to (date her firstly but fugging is nice too) but it's hard to slide in when you can't tell if she'll be cheery and flirty this week or distant as fuck

I get that, but it's annoying because my sperg ass takes it as disinterest or even active dislike. Should I just try and power through?

You don't have to cut someone off to make your relationship with them platonic. Just send her a text saying you've had a lot of fun with her but that you've heard of her engagement and you're happy for her, but would like to take a step back to be respectful of her relationship. And then leave it at that

I thought I needed to cut her off for my own sake? Would texting her that be better or should I do it in person?

Ask her out to see the answer

Honestly in this case texting is probably better. You will definitely find it harder to do in person. And besides by taking a step back it means not spending time with her alone so it's kind of cutting her off but not really

We've gone on dates. On and off. Just confuses me more. There was a time once when we were almost a full-fledged couple and she was consistently warm. The only reason we aren't fully dating is because I think commitment/fear of rejection freaks both of us out so everytime we almost became a couple we back out. I know it's unhealthy, but it's not full-on damaging/toxic so I'm still trying.

>What do you mean by that? why?

Can’t say. Something about your look. I’ve got a similar thing, so does a female friend of mine, just is what it is. Maybe too strong/intense a personality or something?

Whatever it is, it’s different, but like I said though, that different thing might set you apart now, but it’s also part of what also helps you stand out, and if you can learn to be confident, past a certain point it flips a total 180 and goes from intimidating to intriguing.

People actually do like different, they just don’t really like it when it’s awkward or uncomfortable.

>Do guys notice very light stache and think much of it? I have a date in 30mins and I forgot to trim up and Im freaking out

Honestly depends on the dude... most mature guys won’t give too much of a shit and another chunk won’t have ever noticed (eyes naturally being drawn to other, more alluring parts) but for a certainty, women care waaaay more than we do.

Ok, how would you word the text? Honestly, it would probably be easier in person. I'm really bad at texting.

How do I get a slow burning relationship? I'm going to need some more time than most folks to build up enough trust with someone to feel safe and comfortable being intimate ,due to some very bad sexually formative experiences, which I would like to heal from as a part of the relationship. I ask, because sometimes if I talk to women for its own sake, they get mad when I don't try to fuck them.

About average. Your eyebrows look dumb

Do you have a big butt?

Whatever works for you dude. Key points are congratulate her, say you're happy for her, but that out of respect for her relationship you'd like to step back from your friendship. You don't need to explain any more than that

Grow real eyebrows, get a real hair colour.

What are we good positions in bed if my boyfriend has a small penis? We can't do doggy, and missionary and cowgirl are getting boring.

If you want to talk about it , or have someone to talk to i can be there for you ! I know its really nice to have someone completely removed from the situation to talk with

If I ask a question but it requires a doulbe post to give all the info and back story is it worth writing?

Do what you want

Thanks lol.

Not really. I have big boobs though.

I like my hair colour :/

dont listen to these tools, you're beautiful - and not to mention a picture doesn't begin to fully encompass who you are.

I do like your hair btw

Have you tried a sideways scissors? I know that ones kind of off limits to me because my girlfriend always complains about me going too deep and occasionally hitting her cervix, and I’m only average in length.

It will probably stimulate you in a different spot than a straight deep penetration will, and that may no be what works for you.

Honestly the best thing to do is just to experiment and tweak. Make it a creative and interactive experience.

I honestly can't believe I'm thinking this. I don't want to take a step back. I really think I have a chance with her, as stupid as that sounds. I think I'm just going to need to get burned badly to never make this mistake again. I sincerely don't have the willpower to have this conversation.
I said I want to clean this mess up, but I don't. I know I should want to, and I know it's what I need to do, but I just can't fucking make myself do it.
The only conversation I see myself having with her is asking her what we're doing. Asking her if there is really something between us, or if she's using me. That's it. I can't see myself telling her I want distance, because I don't. It's a lie. And that's that.
Either it works out or I get burned really badly and never make this mistake again. Those are the only two options I see.

Thanks for the advice, but I can't do that.
>Giga vent complete

You're probably gonna get burned but hey fuck it you've only got the one life right? So yeah go for it but be prepared for the fallout. Lots of people are gonna be upset either way. But I think sometimes you just have to throw caution to the wind and go for the things you want. And the people who got hurt will get over it.

We could try that. He's not great at being creative or anything like that in bed since his size affects his confidence a lot so he sticks to what he knows I like.

Girls, if a guy you never talked to before wears a shirt of your favorite anime/show/band ( and it's a rare thing to see someone like that thing you love ) would you try opening up a conversation with him?

Jesus christ, kill yourself.

I would fuck.

already tried

Thanks. What do you look like?

lol thanks. What do you look like?

Short and ugly.

Well the fallout is for me to deal with later

lol

I'm a 2nd generation italian , if that means anything

People don’t want to catch a rape case and stick their dick in crazy. When you have unnatural hair colors it just screams feminist.

How small is small?

Natural hair color needed, no offence but I don't know why women do this, never met a man who likes it.

He's about 3.5", as long as my hand is wide.

you look very Irish for some reason

Well I'm in Ireland and I don't think I've ever even met an Italian so it doesnt really mean anything to me I'm afraid.

My natural hair is boring though

I am Irish

fucking called it
t. Italian who's been living in Ireland for 4 years

you look good enough to make me not even want to even try to approach you, which is good

>I like my hair colour :/
Nobody else does. Get your natural hair colour back.

The eyebrows are horrible get real hair ffs.
The hair color is disgusting. Natural is always better.
The rest is quite good.
Honestly it's a shame that your main physical defects are artificial. Why would you do that to yourself?

>My natural hair is boring though
It is if you have no personality. And that's the message you give with it. No personality or confidence issues.

I'm neither one of them, but I'm Irish, a man, and prettier than you. Now go to /soc/ if you want to fish for compliments, you stupid eyebrow having ass hoe

No, she should keep it, gives men a warning signal to stay away from her. I'm sure she has done sexual stuff that she doesn't count anyway.

Ouch. Is he circumcised and related to that?

>man
>pretty
fag?

Cork atm, gonna move back to Galway next week though, it's a lovely place. I would never trust anyone on Jow Forums(nel) desu

yep, dude at a bar was wearing a Marduk shirt so I complimented it. Would have tried even a conversation had he not been busy.

Late 20s woman here.

I've decided to give up on the prospects of a long-term relationship and just have flings with men whom I find attractive. Where is the best place to find dudes who are fuckable, i.e. intelligent and not assholes?

I know bars and clubs but they tend to be frequented by dumbasses. Anywhere else?

Attached: love_candle_pink_heart.jpg (500x375, 95K)

>circumcision obsession

Jesus Jow Forums. Wtf is wrong with your dumbasses.

Why can’t you guys grow a fucking brain instead of taking all these baseless insecurity driven whining as gospel?

This is turning in to the new “roastie” obsession.

True facts:

>Sex does not make girls vaginal flaps “looser”, that’s called genetics.
>Circumcision does not make penises smaller, that’s also genetics.

Trying to think of where my friends and I hang out...

Different bars have different types of people. There are bars filled with chilled people somewhere out there.

Online dating is your best bet if you’re looking for something super specific (and don’t mind mentally filtering out a lot of dross).

Friend groups tend to be pretty damn reliable if you got them.

Work (though generally not good for flings).

Wine clubs aren’t bad (though they tend to trend a lot older, and mostly guys who go to it are there with women).

Dunno, that’s what I could come up with (but it’s been a few years since I’ve been single, so maybe not worth much).

There's been a circumcision obsession for more than a decade. That was going on back when the original /news/ was still around that was when the first Jow Forums was up.

To be perfectly fair, it's entirely possible for a BOTCHED circumcision to reduce the potential size of the penis. A botched circumcision as an infant can cause someone to have a dramatically reduced potential size of their penis, as the scarring will prevent it from developing properly.

However, a proper circumcision won't affect penis size; it just dramatically reduces the sensitivity of the penis over time.

Oh yeah, gym or any kind of communal sport area (i.e. tennis court rock climbing, golf course, etc) is also a decent place (but it won’t filter for idiots)

I got no answer in the last thread PepeHands

GF of 2 months said that her family loves me. I am taking her and her 2 sisters alongside with my sister to an escape room next week.
I feel like I should meet their mother because... It's kinda weird that I saw all the younger girls except for her, you guys feel me?
But is 2 month, too too soon?
If not how do I ask my gf without making her feel like she is committing too much?

Club rugby?

First fuck the three sisters and then go for the mom.

I find that most dudes in their late 20s/early 30s that share your sentiments (foregoing relationships for flings) are just that, assholes.
Not trying to say you're wrong in your pursuit but I think it's going to be a lot harder if you're avoiding douchebags.

I want to ask a girl out but she's been hot and cold with me and I've never really dated before (despite a couple of relationships).

A few questions to do with dating, though:

>How clear do you have to be that you actually want to date them rather than just do something as friends?
>How far should you pursue someone before moving on?
>How can someone make up for their inexperience?

I've been blindsided by how much I'm into this girl and I'm really struggling.

Is there an immediate meaning or significance to how I always initiate conversations with a girl? Conversation quality varies from "a little dry" to "very fun" so I don't feel like I'm being blown off, but her never coming to me (with very few exceptions) makes me feel like I'm being blown off.

Will it be weird if i follow on spotify a girl from my uni that i only talk to her a couple of times?. I just wanna know her musical tastes.

Why do I even bother posting here...

Because you value constructive advice like that?

How impossible is it to date someone thousands of miles away? I've been friends with this girl for years now, and since she's finally getting a summer job in the states, she wants me to get the same job (camp counselor) so we can meet.

I am in not exactly a people person or the counselor type, but I don't want to let an opportunity like this pass. Any suggestions?

Attached: 9619FCD341E640D1ADF62D45F33A8C33.jpg (417x673, 64K)

You don't have to be a camp counselor to work on the camp grounds. Camps also need maintenance people, and I don't mean repairmen. If you're fine with handling trash, washing dishes, and other odd-jobs that don't require any specific skills, then you can work at the same site as her, and still hang out with her once the kids have gone to sleep. I've done so myself near Estes Park, Colorado.

It's as impossible as me ever finding happinesses.

Tinder

Real shit? I think we're talking about the same camp ground. It's in Colorado near Estes Park.

I might take the risk and get the job, but who's to say if she's just super friendly and rejects my advancements? Kinda easy to since she lives thousands of miles away from me. Then the risk will be for nothing.
Long distance relationships are iffy, but I might just take the chance even if it's just to experience something new.

Hopefully it doesn't turn to shit.