THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS A LIE

THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS A LIE

thetruthwins.com/archives/44-reasons-why-evolution-is-just-a-fairy-tale-for-adults

Attached: 1541059655559.png (450x281, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think most people believe its a fucked theory by now, dw user people are becoming aware to it. It's just hard to show your power level in public, especially school. No transitional fossils exist, and without them we have no proof for hybrid species or the transitions between two species. However, micro-evolution is real and the only basis for evolution.

>I think most people believe its a fucked theory by now
you sub 70 iq retards? we understand evolution better than gravity. you autistics are such a fine source of entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

i honestly didnt think you could make a more retarded argument than
>No transitional fossils exist, and without them we have no proof for hybrid species or the transitions between two species
yet here we are.

Well they don't exist. So closed minded to think that the only way we are here is through evolution.
>We understand evolution better than gravity
>Fucked fossil record
Gtfo shill

Even Orthodoxy Christians believe there was some type of evolution.

>Gtfo shill
what am i supposed to be shilling? not being retarded?

Maybe instead of spouting insults and illogical comments, you come up with a reason why you believe in macro-evolution and not because you were told so by schooling and "muh, muh scientists say so".

jew behavior

>illogical comments
whoosh
>and not because you were told so by
WHOOOOOOOOSH

t. Dunning Kruger retard

Yeah that's what I thought

>Trying to sound smart by quoting a very commonly known phenomenon except the mutt actually believes he's one of the few le gifted people that know about it.
Jow Forumsiamverysmart
Jow Forumsiamverybadass
Jow Forumsbadphilosophy
Jow Forumsbadpsychology
Jow Forumsteenagers

>mutt calling me mutt

Attached: 12523566464.jpg (360x240, 76K)

>Yeah that's what I thought
you dont think, retard, thats the problem. maybe you should micro-evolve a brain into your skull you dumb fuck lol

Tyrannosaurus Rex was on this planet for 5 million years.
Only 39 individual specimens have been found.
Only 6 were more than 30% complete.
And these are animals with vertebrae larger than a human skull.

Fossilization isn't some magic thing that happens to everything that dies. Its actually very rare.
The odds of a human sized organism being fossilised is akin to winning the lottery while being struck by lightning during a shark attack.

>#6 If “evolution” was happening right now, there would be millions of creatures out there with partially developed features and organs. But instead there are none.

>#10 Nobody has ever observed macroevolution take place in the laboratory or in nature. In other words, nobody has ever observed one kind of creature turn into another kind of creature. The entire theory of evolution is based on blind faith.

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: f914f3ffe390e5415c73eb1721389212c3acc42019e905463ea8fe09cb2b49e9.png (358x321, 105K)

Yeah but how is there not one transitional fossil to exist ever? The odds for a transitional fossil to exist should be 100% if the theory of evolution is correct. Nothing showing species with mutations upon mutations before it reaches it's evolved state of a new species. There's just no hybrid fossils and the years it would take for one species to evolve into another is a very long time and for there to be nothing to show it out of all the species that live on this earth is why the theory is flawed.

Holy shit I've never see such an oblivious list ever in my life.

every fossil is a transitional fossil you fucking idiot. this isnt pokemon, a t-rex doesnt start glowing and turn into a bird. how fucking stupid are you? you have to be a troll, no one has used these autistic arguments since the 80s

>baaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww Yewweh made me special, I don't like science that proves me wrong baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Grow the fuck up

You clearly didn't understand but that's okay because you got fucked earlier by getting called out for only insulting and still not giving any reasons or logic behind what you believe. You are a NPC who gets mad when someone opposes your beliefs.

There are dozens of transitional hominids.
You are either a troll, or a typical indoctrinated student of the liberal agenda.
I honestly can't tell the difference in today's current climate.

Attached: 1388px-Homo_lineage_2017update.svg.png (1388x1024, 186K)

Btw- Darwins book "the origin of the species" was based off his observations of finches on the Galapagos islands.
There is a new species of finch that has evolved on Galapagos since he wrote his book. This new species has been highly documented.

OP, you are looking for an argument on a matter on a position that you will not cede.

There are "transitional records" living today like the Aboriginals of Australia.

From your link:
>1) DNA is not merely a molecule with a pattern; it is a code, a language, and an information storage mechanism.

>2) All codes are created by a conscious mind; there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.
Except that there is, it's just he excluded that certain study for his purposes.

>3) Therefore DNA was designed by a mind.
A sapient mind cannot operate without gene regulation and expression.

>If you can provide an empirical example of a code or language that occurs naturally, you’ve toppled my proof. All you need is one.

The one he limits as not a possibility arbitrarily.

Attached: aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg (288x240, 13K)

There is a powerful force pulling us back to the jungle.

Attached: The big lie exposed.jpg (480x226, 36K)

Almost all over the counter "science" is garbage. You have to work for IBM, DARPA, or the DOE to access the "good stuff"

[NSA be like -- but national security.. bla bla

>typical indoctrinated student of liberal agenda.
That's ironic

Transitional hominids is a lie and you are going to have to show me something else than that "lineage" for me to believe it.

Yes that is micro-evolution, not transition between bird into another type of species, those finches are still all birds.

ahahahahhAHAHHAAHAHAHHha. i thought i was done laughing at creationists in my teens, yet he we are. thanks bro, this is nostalgic af

>we understand evolution better than gravity
So a MATHEMATICAL theory that allows us to coordinate a global communications system with accuracy to eight decimal places is inferior to what is basically an anecdote that has failed to produce even a single example of mutation-driven speciation in the lab despite trying with over 100,000 generations of bacteria and 10,000 generations of fruit flies?

You are so boring dude

Not an argument.

>new species
Oh, so you are admitting that it DOESN'T take hundreds of thousands of years after all? So you're admitting it was all bullshit?

holy fuckin shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. < this is not hyperbole i literally spat my water out and laughed that hard reading this. give me more

>I don't have to provide an argument. I'll just pretend that mocking you makes me right.

Attached: Human evolution fails.gif (711x664, 79K)

Bacteria capable of consuming nylon

The statement that transitionary fossils don't exist is special pleading.

EVERY SPECIES IS A TRANSITIONARY SPECIES.

' SPECIES' DON'T EVEN EXIST. THEY'RE A MADE UP FIGMENT OF THE RENAISSANCE IMAGINATION.

>Humans became a new species the second they figured out how to eat basedbeans.

This transitional thing seems like some goal post you invented that can magically be placed anywhere to your liking. That's why you are dislogical and dispense of any alternative deductions that would render your position contradicted.

>EVERY SPECIES IS A TRANSITIONARY SPECIES.
You're begging your question.

>failed to produce even a single example of mutation-driven speciation in the lab

the neanderthal man always gets me

Attached: pepelaugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

>1 post by this memeflag

>YOU MUST CONCEDE TO MY ARBITRARY DEFINITION THAT A SPECIES IS DEFINED BY WHAT FOODS IT EATS!
No, I really don't have to do that. If you just gave it ten seconds of thought, you would realize that's a pretty stupid definition.

Didn't read because I don't really care about anything. For example I used to be interested in conspiracies but nowadays it's all like ok whatever, nothing is interesting to me.

Wow you sound smart, enlighten me.

It's like I'm back in 2015, all those shit arguments have been ripped to shreds years ago
Only Americans could still find this "controversial"

Attached: skink-evolves-live-birth-eggs_25436_600x450.jpg (567x430, 32K)

Abraham fags are off-topic shit posters that need to get into their fruitless arguments on Humanities or Science. They are Babylonian worshiping anti-rationalist that make a good observation on the faith based authority of scientist in public opinion, albeit they want to pull people into the same faith based appraisals of their on theological teachings.

Evolution is not important, just like their God, and only takes away from the fact that the Vatican is assassinating whistle blowers, and they lick the feet of usurers and human traffickers.

You're the one trying to redefine the word species to what the Bible calls kind. Keep trying to make the square peg fit the round hole creatard.

Actually user's argument was that both of those things are demonstrably false on multiple accounts.
If you believe evolution isn't a valid theory you've been lied.

Let's be clear here: If the libtards who can't even admit that niggers are a separate RACE, let along species, I'm sure as fuck not going to accept their hypocritical attempt to define species in bacteria by their diet.
Genetic clustering is the only reasonable basis for the definition of species.

wait a minute I have seen this response before, is this a copypasta?

>All of the evidence in existence is a so I'm going to have to be shown evidence even though i'm posting on an image board

Attached: 1511888611987.jpg (701x728, 254K)

>If you believe evolution isn't a valid theory
I don't "believe" it is invalid. It fails to predict even the most rudimentary of biological phenomena it purports to describe. The fossil record should be OVERFLOWING with transitional forms. We have virtually none (especially if you refuse to play along when they take a dozen ambiguous bones and claim they know what the whole form of ambulocetus looked like). Even if I agreed that nylon-eating bacteria were a new species, that would be rare exception out of an overwhelming trend that despite more than ample generations for our lab experiments to mutate new species, it clearly doesn't work that way.

So I'm not saying "God did it." I'm saying evolution theory is clearly wrong and we need a better theory. Try something with viruses. maybe. It's the most creative proposal for explaining the process I've seen in decades.

>All of the evidence in existence is a...?

>I'm going to have to be shown evidence

Well yes, or do you think we should argue about the topic without evidence? Of course that's what half of this brain washed board does to begin with.

>Is being fucked in the ass by a Muslim while making this post because his nation is so far above America.
After Ahmed fires his load up your rectum, go look up which nation walked on the moon. I'm pretty sure it wasn't yours.

T. Dumb cunt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24-17-07-31.png (720x1280, 568K)

>All of the evidence in existence is a...?
You got me on a technicality you nigger.

okay but that's wrong baka, there is a boat load of evidence you are just unwilling to connect the dots.

And that genetic cluttering can tell us which bacteria can and cannot consume nylon. Don't blame me for libshit ideology, minimal evolution due to a lack of significant environmental selection pressures is my explanation for niggers.

Clustering, fuck.

The fact that Americans have such a poor grasp on evolution they actually believe homo sapiens evolved from fucking chimps - and not that they share common ancestry - never ceases to amaze me. This is also probably why you like to refute the theory so much. What the fuck man.

>#1st argument
You find some transitional fossil, congrats, now you need to find two more.

Yes, it was totally done by some bearded man. No, there is no evidence besides some book that says so.

What a retard. We did watch bacteria evolving to antibiotics resistant ones before our fucking eyes. This whole list is just full of bullshit.

>Nebraska man
Come on, it is just mean, I am sure they are all good christians there.

so the jews are three steps behind the evolution ladder? is this why they are so mean? never evolved to apathy?

Attached: 1522169834546.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

bacteria """evolving""" to bacteria is proof of evolution? lol

just got an epiphany, they are breeding with the white master race to evolve :O same goes with all other races, chinks, black, anyone. This is why majority of the women of any race prefer the white semen, they recognise the most evolved species.

but they can inter-breed all they like with the white race, they will never be full master race, thats why they feel the need to shoad us.
I'm astonished by my intuition.

You're right, Brazilians evolving into humans, now that would be proof

even your joke disprove evolution
get real nigga

Anyone who actually looks into the theory of evolution quickly realises it does not have any basis.

Attached: 75782442.jpg (500x280, 116K)

Its not a lie its a Theory which means the concept is still being studied.

I'd much rather believe evolution than this notion that god magically "poofed" everything into existence in its current form.

>muh transitional fossils
>mountains of pdf files covered in wordart and cgi images of plaster casts of alleged transitional fossils
>real fossils never open to public study
>last time public study was allowed the fossils were discovered as fake or non human.

Attached: 91F848D0-928C-4A94-871F-38B2D2AD0AD7-1565-000001D9E98D63FC.jpg (712x664, 166K)

master race is a retarded concept.

the genes they are attempting to maintain are those dropped in by the intradimensional beings/ nephilim

whiteness itself is just albinism

Attached: Albinos_3.jpg (596x789, 165K)

>quote mining and pokemon level evolutionary theory
it's literally fucking nothing

People need to stop posting that infamous "March of Progress" pic because its incredibly misleading. People to this day still think it means we came from fuckin' monkeys. It was far more complicated than that.

Attached: img7.jpg (800x600, 349K)

you belong to /x/

this is pretty much the level of understanding most people have of evolution. The funny thing though is that evolutionary theory is what is driving AI right now.
People don't understand networks, heirarchies, trees, meshes etc. It gets a lot more complicated than just this digimon level line up of different forms.
But most of these people are idiots who literally believes in a book that was """written""" (it was actually passed down through word of mouth) by literal sheep herders who thought the stars were lights in the """firmament""" (as in hard) of the heavens.

>People need to stop posting that infamous "March of Progress" pic because its incredibly misleading

lol no, it was a meme evolutionists pushed, and now they run away from it because after years of research, it perfectly illustrates how retarded the theory of evolution is on a macro level.

> It was far more complicated than that.

damage control

>implying Jow Forums isnt under the control of /x/ manifested succubi and tulpas and sigils

This is literally the biggest reason

this

>meme evolutionists pushed
it was literally created by some dumb artist as part of a news article for the dumb masses

that's like saying the picture of blue eyed white jesus with a glowing heart in his chest is an accurate representation of christianity

yes goy evolution is a lie! you and niggers are the same creatures created in the image of god!

Dude, it was created over 50 years ago. You don't think our understanding of biology hasn't (no pun intended) evolved since then?

Pick up any modern Biology/Ecology text book. Nowhere will you find that image being displayed as our current understanding of evolution. If you DO see it in a textbook, it will be to point out how wrong it actually was at the time.

yes goy, evolution is real, hate your fellow countryman because of skin color instead of fighting us

>YOU CAN'T PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF SPECIATION BECAUSE THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF "EVOLUTION" BY BIOLOGISTS AND I DEMAND THEY USE MY BIBLIACL DEFINITION OF KIND INSTEAD OF THE BIOLOGICAL DEFINITION OF "SPECIES"

This.. this is bait right? There's no way that you're actually THIS fucking retarded.

Attached: 1540592543819.jpg (387x600, 85K)

>>damage control

But...it IS more complicated than that .
1. We didn't come from monkeys we came from a common ancestor that branched into monkeys and the Great Apes and humans. Its the reason why there are apes still around because evolution isn't fuckin' pokemon.

pic related but even this image is incredibly simplified,

Attached: 6fbd211ca7bac861ee166ce1fb8935cd.jpg (585x720, 51K)

>No transitional fossils exist
Jesus fucking Christ, the retardation here is amazing to behold. EVERY species is transitional between their ancestor and their descendant. Literally every fossil is a transitional fossil and every living species is transitional.

hmm...a mental clinic is a better option for your case. I feel bad for you user, wish you the best.

What was a bird before it was bird? We don't know because there is no hybrid of it's ancestor and itself. Not that hard to understand.

Attached: _Not My fault_b.jpg (1376x732, 319K)

>EVERY species is transitional between their ancestor and their descendant.
a dog will always breed dogs
cats -> cats
turtles -> turtles
bacterias -> bacterias
no matter what phenotype they have they are always the same species
to form new species you need to create new genetic codes, changes between species never create new codes, only degrade it

>What was a bird before it was bird? We don't know because there is no hybrid of it's ancestor and itself. Not that hard to understand.
Kek

Attached: archaeopteryx-feather-fossil.jpg (800x921, 187K)

Protocol 9

A fucking leaf cant understand, where is the transition between pterodactyls and bird?

Birds didn't descend from pterodactyls. They descended from dinosaurs.