I just saw this WW1 documentary-movie “They Shall Not Grow Old” yesterday

I just saw this WW1 documentary-movie “They Shall Not Grow Old” yesterday.
While the French front seemed absolutely and utterly horrendous, it really shows you how different men are 100 years later.
15 year olds in 1917 were more manly and brave than 30 year olds in 2019.
Also, the camaraderie show. made me yearn for just camping out on the western front with the boys, shells bursting in the background, cooking bacon and drinking coffee.
Are we ever going to see another generation of men like this again?

Attached: 4C822806-446E-4844-8B8A-8E788D7070F3.jpg (621x414, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_foot
rottentomatoes.com/m/see_you_up_there
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most probably not

they looked healthy on the outside but they were mentally weak or sometimes even retarded.

why else would they rush off to battle?

To fight the German menace! But then they talk about in the movie how the Germans who got captured ended up just becoming friends with the allied troops because they had no actual animosity toward each other. Really interesting stuff

It's almost like there is a group of people who have been working against the natural brotherhood, comradery and identity of white western nations and populations. I wonder jew that could be. SAD, very disrespectful and many such cases

Attached: goywar_dees.jpg (600x419, 85K)

nature will care of it

we need another war

saw this movie yesterday too, anglo teeth is on full display

Someone needs to make a video game called Goyim War.

Actually I got the opposite impact from the film. It brought me a lot closer to these men who fought each other, making WWI so much more possible to imagine. 100 years ago I probably would have been loaded on a boat and died of influenza. Such a sad moment in history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trench_foot

Fuck cameraderie.

Attached: goes-forth2.png.cf.png (562x399, 221K)

You realize WW1 was fucking retarded?
They literally fought over nothing.
It was a war for nothing.
You people are stupid.

so basically the war was an excuse to "employ" all the men and leave the women at home for the "winning team" to come back and enjoy?

that's super creepy

yeah, it was quite sad really.
As soon as captives started to be taken it hit them all suddenly that the entire thing was absolutely pointless, and the people they were fighting against were the mirror-image of themselves. Just rural boys and factory workers pulled into a political shitstorm, used as flesh-shields and blood sacrifices.

Basically They were all fighting and dying on behalf of stupid royal princes and Kangz of Europe. European royalty were basically Jews

I have not seen this movie, but if it made you "yearn to camp on the western front" that shit is straight propaganda. Do some more research and reconsider your position. Start by googling Verdun and the Somme

t. roastie

>they were mentally weak or sometimes even retarded
Piss off. They sure as hell weren't mentally weak.
It was probably just fear of missing out and thinking that the war would be over in 6 months.
Of course it's easy to look back in hindsight and say that WW1 is shit but they had no way of knowing that.

They were little manlets,
Even the ones considered 'Tall' were only like 5'11 ish. I would tower over everyone of these tiny so called men..

>They Shall Not Grow Old

considering there was no way to capture sound and image at the same time in early XXth i dont know who are the guys dubbing that movie

Remember how kids were taken without their consent sent in cattle cars to labor camps living in squalid conditions, surrounded with barb wire, shot if they fled, forced to do a potentially lethal job eventually even gassed.

WW1 was a white man's holocaust.

They used lip readers and voice actors iirc

>Also, the camaraderie show.
Read some primary sources then. Jünger or Salomon for example. Their camaderie was not universal, and duels to the death for minor reasons or bullying for bad habits (like running into the bunker when under artillery fire) and being ordered into needless suicide attacks were commonplace on all sides. The allies just try to hide these things in order to make their soldiers seem more heroic.

>Are we ever going to see another generation of men like this again?
We still do. Take a look at the clans or streetgangs. They are pretty much the same thing as the "soldiers" in the latter half of ww1.
They will fight and die for each other - but they might also shoot their closest friend in the back for a minor error.

>lip readers

looks like bullshit to me they more likely write these lines

Yeah cuz food and nutrition weren't as good back then you scum fuck

Moron tacticool Jow Forums poster doesn't know about muh PTSD and suicide rate of veterans of ww2

They readily gave up their lives because they believed their souls would go straight to heaven after death. Modern Western men aren't so naive.

No, they were all culled in the two Brothers' Wars.

>European royalty is Jews
ftfy

>i have not seen this movie
>gives opinion anyway

Attached: 1546380892567.png (500x521, 156K)

The ones of WWI were slaughtered in meat grinders and then tossed aside for fighting a "useless war" by their countrymen.
The ones of WWII were treated as heroes by their countrymen, but then they grew complacent and allowed degeneracy to take root and destroy what they fought for.

>was for nothing
The kikes and Balfor Declaration beg to differ. While I agree that's "nothing" to me it sure keeps fucking us over.

because men were respected then

Excuses, excuses.
Most wouldn't come up to my ball sack (I'm 6'7).
They'd run back to their factories in tommy land

>Also, the camaraderie show. made me yearn for just camping out on the western front with the boys, shells bursting in the background, cooking bacon and drinking coffee.
only an american could utter something this silly

wohoo look at the american education at its finest

Daily reminder that Jews and a fucking Serbshit caused WW1.
Serbs and Jews are fucking subhumans

A bullet does the same to you as it does to a manlet, except easier since you are a bigger target.

>Fear of missing out
>not mentally weak
Ok.

>I just saw this WW1 documentary-movie
Now you have to watch this.
rottentomatoes.com/m/see_you_up_there

Attached: Au-revoir-Là-Haut.jpg (619x340, 58K)

Literal war for nothing.
>Entire Frennch Army refuses to fights
>Multiple German mutinies
>Multiple British mutinies
>draft dodging
>draft riots
>ANZACS leave British Empire due to abuse
>Germans scuttle entire fleet
>Betrayed by their Monarchist leaders
>Ludenfag and Hinden(((((((((((berg))))))))) fat and happy

What a noble and heroic war!
Why can't we go back to these comfy times?

Attached: 2PitsAttackToddler.webm (718x360, 2.79M)

It was exclusively Jews, that Serbia shit is just an early Mossad style op before Mossad officially existed.

>made me yearn for just camping out on the western front with the boys, shells bursting in the background, cooking bacon and drinking coffee
nice romanticizing, the western front was a pure nightmare, those poor young men were just seen as cannon fodder, those that managed to survive came back home completely mentally broken.
Hate on millenials as much as you like but I'm glad i'm not born in those times

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What a stupid fucking bitch, that's not how you command dogs - grabbing the thing they're after and going into the fetal position...

She should have raised her voice, stood her ground and basically bared her teeth at them. People don't understand that to a dog, you're basically the relative of a 15ft tall space marine (as far as they can discern). One whiff of weakness and you're done.

u wanna go kamping with 15yo boys?

took the words right out of my mouth

Back to plebbit you useless piece of shit

Also, be aware this was a time of honor when men were expected to end their lives for their countries. Women would actively go around and hand white feathers to men of fighting age they thought were civilians in order to shame them into service.

a fracticide non sense european brothers war.

Attached: portuguese_cemetery_richeb_france_WWI_0vvvz66218.jpg (1024x768, 582K)

>become a willing pawn and die for wealthy men
>stunning and brave
More like stupid and manipulated.

Attached: americansoldier.gif (300x300, 118K)

Anything about history made in America or for American audiences made after 1992 is bullshit.

>nuh uh user they weren't stupid it was probably just their short sighted thinking and naivete
keep chugging that propaganda

>The good war myth
There are no good wars you absolute plebeian. All of those white people were sent to die for absolutely no reason other than the aristocracy not wanting to look bad after some literal who serb killed some literal who austrian and why the fuck did millions of white people need to die for that? There are no good wars (other than reconquista)

It was absolutely not propaganda. It was a film composed entirely of actual footage being narrated by people who were there. It was not at all about the politics or battles of the war and instead focused entirely on what daily life was like for the people who lived it.

Please watch it. It's amazing.

It's a British production about British soldiers that only got a very limited release in the USA.

The horror

Attached: 1536569125486.png (1002x503, 460K)

This. It wasn’t even American-made. All of the footage was from the Imperial war museum which I assume is British

There are good wars you fucking sandnigger