Meth fisted

You really haven't lived til you try it.

Attached: 190223-chris-burrous.jpg (462x304, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblast.com/ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-died-overdose-crystal-meth-anus/
theblast.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Well at least post a link or something, you absolute faggot.

Attached: 1549990090429.jpg (1024x985, 126K)

Every day we stay further from God's light.

Hes definitely in the running for # pol

Degenerate of the week !

Vote here:
Smollett homo for two nigerian weightlifters
R Kelly Pedo/ Abuser
Robert Kraft Asian rub and tug client in sleazy strip mall
Chris Burrous Hommsexual sexual deviant.

Fuck meth. Eat kratom and get the same benefits without the devil telling you to burn your house down for the insurance money.

Wait....Kraft was just hanging out in rub n tugs? That's not a happening

Homos and jews will fight for your right to stick anything up your ass. No wonder he in the (((mockingbird media))).

Attached: CB361803-7441-4651-9C59-B4C5A1148289.jpg (600x401, 40K)

Its a borderline habbening. He was charged with two crimes. This is a jew billionaire running around in a strip mall in florida with foreign asian women.

Vote now. Jew, Blax, Homsexuals. # vibrant diversity !

You are right, and I'm not dead either.

Was the other party to this atrocity arrested?

And you haven't lived full-afterburner until you've stuck a 30mg crystal of a-PVP up your ass.

Attached: 3476597239075.jpg (1653x926, 333K)

Your man Jussie is all three.
He seems like the frontrunner.

will this effect your voting ? ( he got off when he showed the fisting was voluntary. they were looking at a reckless endangerment beef )

>arrested?

For what? He was topping a grinder hookup who had stuffed meth up the ass and then choked to death on poppers and barf in an S+M mask. It's perverted but it's not really illegal.
theblast.com/ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-died-overdose-crystal-meth-anus/

Very possibly. Most publicity, but the contest is

#/ pol's : Degenerate of the Week

I was thinking of possession of a controlled substance.

I mean the fisting was pretty aggressive and likely contributed to his death. Manslaughter right there.

>For what?
Possession of a controlled substance.
Meth is still illegal, even in California.

but have you really lived ?

They didnt dig the meth out of his ass. It was found in the autopsy so couldnt be charged to the fister.

>killing someone by overdosing them with illegal drugs isn’t illegal
just out of curiosity have you ever had your chromosomes counted?

The meth was allegedly self inserted. Now he did pound it home. What about some of the other candidates ? R Kelly after years of evasion. Kraft ? Smollett

Dude didn't OD on meth. He OD'd on faggotry.

Attached: 39LWl8JTsS.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Pretty tough to show possession in court when the drug is up the ass of another dude. It's not really in your possession at that point. Keep in mind there is a big difference between illegal acts and illegal act that anyone is going to bother to try to prosecute.
As for the voting we have going on, doesn't Chris Burrous get extra Jow Forums point for being married to an asian? Like +1 Jow Forums outrage for racing mixing.

Attached: Chris-Burrous.jpg (1024x770, 95K)

They can now.
But, I just looked it up possession of a controlled substance is only a violation of the Health and Safety Code.

that's one hell of a kidney stone
imagine that coming out your dickhole

Very salient point. Now the toll was paid, but it certainly seems to add to the overall degeneracy of the candidate ? Kraft too.
#pol/ will speak on this

>Pretty tough to show possession in court when the drug is up the ass of another dude. It's not really in your possession at that point.
Where was his hand?

>Ignore your intuition which evolved over thousands of years.

>They can now.

No... You can't charge person #2 for possession of drugs that person #1 has ingested, even if they butt chugged it. Now if there was a drugs all over the place in the room, then maybe but still a tough case. Being it's a pretty good that's not mine baby defense when the dead guy stuffed drugs up his own ass.

Yeah if cops had busted down the door and found a person stuffing lubed condoms of drugs up a mules ass or something. Yet that's not this case.
No DA is going to want to touch this case for some minor drug charge.

>Being it's a pretty good that's not mine baby defense when the dead guy stuffed drugs up his own ass.
Where was your hand at the time?

>Where was your hand at the time?

Your honor I would like the court to watch this documentary called Fister Muh Ass White Boy #4. Note the fist can't enter with closed hand!! First you have to work in a few fingers, then a few more, THEN you tuck the thumb in!! So I submit, how would one be holding drugs with an open hand!?!

I know, but it should happen.
If we had a functional society there would be laws.
The capitol of Clownworld is degeneracy friendly.

If it doesn't fit, you must aquit.

t. johnnie cochran

Yes but has anyone told his wife and daughter yet?

THIS STORY IS FAKE.

He was the first reporter on the scene at the borderline bar shooting and at Vegas.

He was murdered and they made up an over the top disgusting fag story specifically to air on fox so conservative viewers believe it since he was a lib, and don't look into it

They got the credit card bill for the Days Inn, Glendale.
Last known charge on the account.

I thought he drowned in his own vomit inside a BDSM mask.

True if big

Proof?

I read the autopsy report, user, I know the wife was informed. But you know that wasn't what I meant...

Is this how most presenters spend their free time?

Your source for trustworthy news.

That and fucking hookers. Meanwhile the jews tell them what to say.

In Britain, they're more of the Jimmy Savile variety, doing unto others what the Yanks do to themselves.

kys schizo.

Apparently feigned illness to get that afternoon off

theblast.com/

Attached: monkeys-trap.jpg (638x479, 113K)

Didn't Jimmy Savile molest dead children?

dont do drugs, kids

how do you think they got that way?

I wonder what station the other guy worked for?

# this is CNN

Attached: Ed-Buck.png (254x315, 158K)

Dead faggot
Lol

There's no replacement for strong recreational stimulants though, except maybe a prison riot.

Attached: 1539884707041.jpg (494x315, 41K)