What /pol thinks about Poland?

What /pol thinks about Poland?

Attached: pol.jpg (382x382, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing
I never thought about it deeply

You should think more about future super power, Japanese user.

this

Attached: poland_pol00.jpg (1048x1244, 573K)

I dont

More like Pooland.

Attached: 1550692157711.jpg (1172x791, 127K)

At least not fat

what happens in malopolskie, i want pics

Attached: 1526149876104.jpg (1305x748, 209K)

good ally

Attached: 15745168666.png (596x308, 216K)

it's a type of racial hate that is allowed by the powers that be

that alone makes me want to love poland just so the jews can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1242141241242143.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Poland is pretty cool, beautiful country.

A country which has literally never been relevant for even a second in world history, including the “glory days” of the commonwealth. A worthless nation with no right to exist.

then start saying that you hate the italians for being short and the irish for having red hair
the russians for hacking the election too

This abomination of a country of US was created by Poland (mostly)

And we're sorry about that. Our biggest mistake.

Attached: 1530937913759.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Too conservative and anti-EU (except for trade) for my taste.

like your shithole is even relevant,beside giving billions of $$$ to Israel you're good of nothing

Attached: 123456789.png (1024x558, 540K)

3 things i associate with Poland are rotten meat, salmonella and thieves.

I'm fine with Poland but I want the Poles in the UK to go back.

Personally I think they're subhuman, they're basically europe's equivalent to that of mexican spic shits over in the US, cheap unskilled labour, violent and just filthy critters in general.
Illbred sons of whores come up here to steal shit from construction sites and if not that they come up here to bash the brains out of the elderly out on the countryside just for small items like oil lamps made of copper, copper being the thing they're after so they can sell it to jews who will only ever buy (((cheaply acquired))) copper.
Filthy beasts even go as far as digging up cables or chopping off parts of statues made of copper.
I really wish they'd just stay the fuck put down in their own shithole and become 'goyim-meat' along with their (((US allies)))

Attached: BeyondMad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I love this country, have traveled all over the world but there is no place like home.

Poles really don't want to be in the UK, the poorfucks migrated because globalists are suppressing wages, if we can purge the jews they'll come home.

It's just another sl*void shithole, Hitler should have finished them off, along with the other sl*vs.

>You guys worked in steel mills and brought Polish Jokes to the Midwest. Don't get cocky.

We told jews to fuck off with their history revisions and cancelled v4 summit there, and suddenly there are tons of Poland hate threads on pol... guess we are doing something right.

We send you our rotten meat because we know that you're used to eating low quality shit and that you're not yet a civilized country like western europe.

I will say I'm kind of impressed with how they developed their economy. Yes, I know they received tons of gibs, but so did other countries and most of the money got pocketed by politicians. Poland actually managed to keep the corruption somewhat in check and put the money to good use through hard work and wise investments.

Comparing poles to czech is like comparing russians to austrians. Pooles are the russians of central europe.

no problem poleshit soon we will ban all products from Pooland. You started biowarfare against us. Its time to reopen our uranium mines.

You guys are all right but you seem to have an unnecessary hatred of Russia.

>corruption somewhat in check
We need to do better, we can do better.

>We told jews to fuck off with their history revisions
This isn't enough, it's a travesty how many jews are running cultural institutions, nearly every museum.

Attached: 1519685095368.jpg (960x678, 586K)

Poland should stop faking history. Denying that the death camps, the polish-german wars of the 20s, polish warcrimes and the botched polish invasion attempt in 1933 just makes you seem retarded.

Your education system could use a major overhaul as well - the polish engineers I've seen were usually less educated than a german master tradesman.

Other than that, poles are fine. And honestly, I'm more than just a bit jealous of your gun laws - a place like czapla would be almost completely impossible in germany.

ban poleshit from pol

No nation is safe from corruption, it's just a part of the human condition and it's inherent to any political construct. What separates good countries from bad countries how much corruption it allows to exist.

It's posts like this that serve to remind everyone that Jow Forums would be a much better place if Americans were range-banned forever.

>no problem poleshit soon we will ban all products from Pooland
Then your jokish economy based on scaming and pickpocketing tourists in Prague would collapse, because Czeczens will be forced to eat rotten meat from Czeczia.

We will ban travels to Czeczen Republic and who you would scam and pickpocket in Stadt Prag?

They're alright until they're sauced up then you usually have issues. I had one start an argument with me at the polish hall because he felt I had taken my fair share of peanuts and while he was yelling at me peanut skins were flying out of his mouth. It's like they would kill over peanuts.

We still can do better though, it's dangerous to not acknowledge a problem even if it is a small one. Poland has a lot of potential, I'm seeing more young people return from working middle class jobs abroad. If you're polish (or at least right-wing conservative and speak polish), you can have an exceptional standard of living, some jobs pay the same as London put the cost of living is tiny in comparison.

We're brothers, don't fight among each other it's what the jews want.

There were no peanuts during communism so they're still considered a status symbol and a valuable commodity by some.

I wish I had been alive when the wall fall so I could see with my own eyes how East Germans reacted when they saw bananas for the first time.

Attached: titanic zonen-gaby.jpg (2448x3264, 1.37M)

I'm allegedly descended from you fine folks, which makes sense, because i've always had a turbo-boner for polish girls.

Attached: 19225522_1561321743891632_8791489097785484047_n.jpg (901x892, 158K)

Should we laugh at their misery? Never mind tonight I will go to the Polish Hall and eat all of their peanuts now that I know.

Attached: 15648757451.jpg (898x412, 62K)

Looking at that particular picture I shall remind that we still have jokes about German Women, they are rotten since DDR and their ugly drug-infested olympic "women".

>Should we laugh at their misery?

We're only human after all, there is no shame in laughing at other people's misfortune. I wish my language had a word for that.

East Germans aren't people. I want the wall back so bad.

Attached: titanic mauer.jpg (569x768, 127K)

Stille wasser sind tief.

Eat shit and die....after getting culturally enriched of course.

Attached: 1550764009320.webm (320x240, 1.78M)

You know, for pickpocketing in Europe. Not only in your own cities, but your diaspora is well known for such behaviour. I will gladly see kicking all Poles from Czechia than whole Polish Silesia will go bankrupt you provide us only with cheap labour force dying in our coal mines and factories every single year.

>We will ban travels to Czeczen Republic
Who cares? Your poor citizens are not making any income here.

From an American foreign policy perspective Poland is the guardian at the gate for Europe. If Russia rolls over Poland by the time Americans get reinforcements to Europe we are going to be fighting in France cuz Russia will punch through Germany like a wet paper bag.

based mutt

Both Tusk & Korwin-Mikke are (((German))) spies.

Your agony is gorgeous.

I will eat some peanuts for you too my friend.

Attached: 1539315779442.png (508x494, 179K)

>gypsies make literally millions pick pocketing
>gas the poles XD
why are you this fucking incapable of recognizing that people are allowing you to hate the poles in everyday conversation for a reason?

Kowin-Mikke is ofter called Russian spy though. He's anti-EU so pretty anti-german.

A puppet country of the US, by extension, a Jewish puppet state removed by one degree of separation.

Based

Attached: 1514855941210.png (1280x1388, 1.89M)

You're the best

Tough talk from a country that surrenders whenever attacked

How's come you want to leave your country? Reading says it is high standard of living, free college for everyone and high paying jobs.

They are white, and I like them. Hopefully they remove the brown people from their country though.

>I will gladly see kicking all Poles from Czechia
Yea, both of them. Nobody wants to live in your 3rd world country.
>you provide us only with cheap labour force
dude, you're seriously overestimating yourself. You're cheaper than us. Nobody ever goes to Czech Republic for work. You are not civilized, you're not western, you're not rich, you're a 3rd world and a place where we can dump the products nobody want to touch in Poland and you'll still eat them like rats.

>Your poor citizens are not making any income here.
They surely do. They are being robbed on daily basis.

>Korwin-Mikke
I've always suspected him for being jewish

honestly?

>hard working people
>stick to themselves
>conservative values
>try to rip off the US and Germans for as much reparations and free military protection as they can get away with
>standard of living within acceptable norms

you guy's a pretty a-ok in my book

Ajsem Tibiti ooooOOOO

Nice trips

Attached: 1522075033386.webm (640x480, 2.09M)

I knew one polish guy. He was unfriendly but once you made him as a friend he was loyal.

Me on the right.

ugly, poor and non-white

Attached: 1539805848404.png (492x406, 13K)

Good people, really. I sometimes think we should copy more of that patriotic attitude that they have, especially where it comes to the grievances of our favorite merchants. Most of the friends I didn't lose when turning right-wing have their roots in Poland and I've been toying with the idea of moving there.

>our favorite merchants.
Germans doomed the P*les by killing all of their intelligent people. ie. Jews.

Attached: 1540907307578.png (662x392, 92K)

Jews were illiterate subhumans, the ellite was purely Polish.

It is and it isn't, many higher education institutions are submerged in nepotism. The innovation that happens in Poland is mostly thanks to Poles that studied abroad and returned, they make very good money. In the big cities outside of Warsaw you can easily make the same you would in London if you speak fluent English.

The Universities are in need of a purge, it's close to impossible to get this work if you graduated from a Polish university because outside of medicine what they teach is very dated. People hold the same positions since the 70s.

The government appears to acknowledge the problem somewhat but the issue is not throwing money at the problem... it's removing the egomaniacs stopping progress.

>Pooland
>Pathetic slavic subhumans
>Warsaws streets full of black-haired, brown(shit) eyed p*lacks
>Hmm i wonder what Jow Forums thinks about Pooland

My brother, you are silly :')

we've been kicking ass and winning wars for 900 years straight, tyrone, compared to your 200 years old jewish country that never won a war besides the civil war, im feeling pretty cool, thank you.

Attached: 1540477755895.png (1840x1544, 342K)

Funnily enough you're half right. Germany literally had a program for killing Polish intelligentsia.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

Attached: 1540498531741.png (893x818, 1.35M)

Also, how can I get a cute smooth Polish twink bf?

Have you ever met ukrainians?

I haven't, are they cute?

>100,000
More exaggerated than the Holocaust
Meanwhile the Red Army killed 120,000 within the first 3 months

lithuania user, are you still bitter that the only time in history your country was even remotely relevant was when you were under our boot ?

Dude, you're poor baltic mongoloid subhumans with no history and being illiterate animals until like 50 years ago.

Fuck off from Wilno you thievy scumbags

All slavic subhumans are just like this. It's in their genes.

Russians didn’t hack elections. All they did was meme on Facebook. Yeah that’s effective. But if the American Left wasn’t retarded I believe they could have managed to overcome that challenge.

>big number looks big
>must be exaggeration

They had communists and jewish leftists shot on sight, whippity shit.

Go shlik to pics of Mugabe, Angela

are you retarded?

Attached: 1520439535124.jpg (960x640, 119K)

Yea as well as professors,priests,teachers,lawyers,soldiers and just normal civilians

>if the American Left wasn’t retarded
>they could have managed to overcome that challenge

And if pigs could fly we could have bacon light

EXTREMLY based and INCREDIBLY redpilled if i do say so myself

Attached: i3yqnbzw59b21.jpg (800x834, 190K)

Your vagina has no power here, ma'am.

>Poland has minimum wage
>America doesn't

lmao what a shithole america is

They act like this because they are poor. Like their parents and their grandparents. The reason for them being poor... Communism and shitty neighbours. Imagine having Russians to the east and Germans the the west. Honestly it's a miracle that Poland still exists. Tells you a lot about poles.