No Representation Without Taxation

This is something I was thinking about yesterday: give me a good reason why people who aren't paying taxes should be allowed to vote. Say it with me: "No representation without taxation." This would solve all our budget woes, would end the welfare state overnight, and would bring back people considering the true cost of programs. This would shrink government at all levels because suddenly the people voting are the ones who are paying for it. I really don't see any drawback.

Attached: 1539824052536.jpg (512x512, 55K)

I thought this was good idea, then I realized that the people who don't pay taxes are likely the same people that are to retarded to care about politics to begin with

Interesting idea but I think it should be no representation without a net positive taxation, taxes - gibs

>give me a good reason why people who aren't paying taxes should be allowed to vote
Your idea is dumb and half-assed.
Everyone who spends money pays taxes in one way or another (VAT, vehicle road tax, excise tax, property tax etc.).

not true. people that get welfare are the useful idiot demographic or the captive vote demographic.

lock 'er up
drill babe drill
release the certificate

>Everyone who spends money pays taxes in one way or another
right so how about taxes - gibs > 0 grants the vote

I've been saying this for years, if you don't pay taxes you shouldn't have a say in what happens with my taxes. Got called a fascist for saying this in the same conversation that the person said only women should be allowed to vote on abortion. I mean, i am a fascist but that's not the point.

I like it. In addition you should be able to opt out of representation if in trade you are immune from all taxation.

This is what I mean.

That's good. People are going to get confused if you don't specify, so thanks for clearing that up.
>should be able to opt out of representation
I think you mean should have to
makes me think of the thot audit

Because politicians wouldn't be able to win elections based on their poor, tax free demographic.

That actuality a good idea just want add this.
Paying taxes in the county you live in not some off shore bullshit

Attached: 1549374030448.gif (500x270, 401K)

I DAMN PAY PLENTY OF TAXES MY BEER AND ALCOHOL TAXES SUPPORT PEOPLE ON WELFARE

AND MY LOTTERY TAXES WELL THE GOVERNMENT GETS PLENTY

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: man_file_1045965_idiocracy.jpg (560x801, 135K)

Fuck off redneck. Block all morons, criminals, gov't workers and contractors and people on gibs from voting.

Cause IN NEBRASKA THE MORMONS HAVE THEIR OWN POLICE.

SERIOUSLY WTF(?)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-17-38-04.png (1080x2160, 1.71M)

Do they not relise that this implies Trump is the pinnacle of human evolution?

why the hate for OP?

Attached: 1546709731721.jpg (818x709, 94K)

Completely agree. Democracy is cancer.
NPCs don't deserve any vote.

This is one down side though.
Most people would have to opt out of their gibs to get net positive, and would there be a distinction btw an adult that's net positive if his household is net negative?

Attached: taxes.png (645x187, 19K)

Underrated kek

Let me clarify, because my punchy slogan is apparently bothering people.

If you are not a NET taxpayer, you should not get a vote.

baced burdo

THE MORMONS ARE MORONS TOO

I agree with that. Anybody who is in on dat dere Earned Income Tax Credit should lose their right to vote.

Seriously HAVE YOU EVER READ THE MORMONS PROPHESY(?) THE CONSTITUTION RIGHTS HANG BY A THREAD AND THEY SAVE THE DAY...

MORMONS YOU LOSE .....FOLD JOHN SMITH WAS A FUCKING LIAR AND GOD WOULD NOT USE GOLD TABLET'S.

GOLD IS A INIQUITY....

WTF OBAMA CARE IS A INFRINGEMENT LAWS AGAINST VAGRANTS IS A HUGE INFRINGEMENT IN A FEW DIFFERENT DEGREES

LAND OF THE FREE...

I THOUGHT BEING A VAGRANT WAS ALL ABOUT FREEDOMS.

I DONT EVEN HAVE THE FUCK RIGHT TO RUN AWAY AND BE FREE (LIKE A VAGRANT) IN SEVERAL CONDEMNATIONS.

MATTHEW 25:35-40 VAGRANTS LIVES MATTER

YOU
YOU
YOU

What does that make federal employees?

Public servants, ie. not part of the public and they shouldn't participate in civic activities.

Nonvoters. It's a conflict of interest.

>income tax is a scam anyhow.
>a trick to reduce the tax burden on land and shift it to the servant classes.

True but logically speaking land is the primary source of income in an agrarian society and people and their expertise are the primary source of productivity in an industrial society.

Someone defend teachers getting to vote on their own funding. The sentence alone should explain what a massive conflict of interest that is.