MFW...MFW Im 30 and to old to be drafted for WW3

Attached: 1529833810431.jpg (249x211, 28K)

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
there is a draft, without exception, it is a targeted extermination of patriotic Americans. WHO IS IN CHARGE WHEN THE DRAFT IS CALLED?

>30
>Too old for the draft.
If you're a white male you're never too old for the draft.
If you were a minority or woman however...

MFW when I finished my cadet training in the navy, broke and lost my leg, missing out on WW3.

Attached: 1500544624829.jpg (499x514, 164K)

Gods Chosen gets to pick

You're young enough to join in on the impending Civil War II

Wow.

>lost my broken leg
Kek. Your leg would've been saved in the US, sven

pic related is your answer

Attached: 1550870498413.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

Nobody is too old to be drafted when shit REALLY hits the fan.

Lol they just set them here & place in cast for healing, not hack them off. L2medical

>In before Scraping the Barrel

can't wait for the absolute shitstorm when women get conscripted. it'll make this entire timeline worth it

>broke a leg
>lost it

is this your great universal healthcare at work?

There were 40 year old men that got drafted. Dont feel safe until you're 55.

Doubt it.
We have the best health care in the world.
Broke it 12 hours drive from nearest town (without hospital).
There was no hope keeping it due to infection.
The skin was thrashed open, saw my bone and muscles open to the air.
I'm grateful that i survived, though it's been a fucking hell recovering.
Got a good insurance so I'm pretty well off now, but fuck is it boring to not be able to do the things I used to love.
Like skiing and going out on bike hikes.
And prosthesis for legs suck, tried most of the expensive ones, they fucking fall off, the sucktion fails after a while all the time.

Attached: 1383949243248.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

How badly was it broken for you to lose it? There was an NFL player here a couple years ago who wrecked his knee so bad they thought they were going to have to amputate.

see

Ah nvm

Damn dude, sorry to hear about that. Seems like technology is really advancing in this area lately, hopefully they start to roll it out at decent prices soon enough.
If you really wanted to I'm sure you could still help in the global civil war as a sniper.

dumbass

>best healthcare in the world
>no jet or helicopter trip to hospital
Newsflash: Even niggers here in the US don't get broken legs amputated unless the chimping out did most of the amputation.

maximum drafting age is 35 here...

>18.
>Physically fit and ripe for conscription.
>WW3 potentially around the corner.
I'm going to make my people proud.

>cutting off a broken leg
>best healthcare in the world
>literal 1800s healthcare
>the best

user I'm glad you lost your leg, you deserve to lose your dick too, you deserve to be an evolutionary dead end for being a massive faggot retard.

just let Mohammed fuck your GF Sven, you beta.

fucking infuriating

Had my spine half ripped out. Going to be fucking all your GFs when WW3 hits. Feels good.

Www3 would be against the boomers that destroyed the planet.

Thanks.
I'm meeting a doctor in 2 months to see if we can anchor a screw to my bone so I can have a more rigid prosthesis.
Thinking of continuing my service in another area if they will take me on.
There is a need of "IT-warriors", which means a lot of sitting, presumably.
But the sea is still the love of my life (after my family).

Attached: 1436851423138.jpg (2500x1670, 575K)

>mfw i'm 30 and am enlisting in army nat guard as infantry, 19d cav scout (armored reconnaissance).
just in time

Attached: murica.jpg (319x300, 24K)

>mfw I'm rich and won't get drafted

Attached: 5E78127B-2324-40E8-BAB9-97EC1F8FCBE7.gif (364x270, 140K)

I genuinely think with the internet there is less likely to be a world war. Governments can’t flat lie to their people without getting the truth mixed in in some way or form.

I was flewn with helicopter, it took 3 hours for them to come and 3 more to take me back..
My leg was too damaged to be saved.

>Virgin ww3 draftee
>Wheelchair Chad

If I was ever forced to serve in a war, I would wait for the best moment and shoot all my buddies in the back.

Attached: 408daf3b7966c7b9651f3a82102dfb7a17af9571a45edf998a57f200351fe92a.png (600x615, 431K)

Can't fuck my gf if I don't have one.

Checkmate atheists.

They can draft until 45 in the US.

>open conscription laws
>select "bottom of the barrel"
Welcome to the military goy

Fools. The draft cannot be implemented in an internet age.
People can now abscond pre emptively. Any hint of a draft and there will be fires on the streets mass panic woah

If WW3 happens for real either you will be drafted or there won't be a need to draft anyone

Theres also the fact that conscripts are absolute dog shit when it comes to fighting or doing anything in general really.

Fighting is not the point, genocide is.
The net total number of Aryans dead in the WW2 Slide thread is a national fucking tragedy, NEVER AGAIN,

Women will still shame you to go die for Israel, like they did the last two world wars

>dumbass
Says the Norwegian.
Learn to fucking navigate, you failure of vikings.

Attached: Norwegian navy.jpg (650x366, 36K)

To avoid the draft, don’t step forward or recite the oath at the induction ceremony. That’s where they trick you into “volunteering”. In the US involuntary servitude is unconstitutional so they trick draftees into volunteering.

>WW3
guess it's time to become a trap

Says the dumbass who broke his leg LOL

There isn't going to be a fucking draft. They are practically kicking people out of the military in the states.

this

I broke more bones, but my leg was the worst.
Most of the skin and muscles were torn to shreds.
And the bone in the lower part of the leg was just small splinters.
And it was an accident, my friend lost control of his snowmobile and fucked me up with pic related.

Attached: i18971.jpg (615x461, 54K)

Damn swedebro, very unfortunate accident. Sometimes freak things happen, it forces you to adopt a different outlook on life.

The draft includes up to age 45, OP.

This, pic related.

Attached: If Only You Knew How Bad Things Are.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

Yeah, you shouldn't let stuff like that bring you down.
I'm glad I survived.
I'm determined not to be a crippled drain on our society, but to help my surrounding in the best way I'm able to.

Dumbass. WWIII is gonna be global Helter Skelter within 15 minutes of Jump Ball. There won’t be time for a draft.

But they can censor the internet in time of war

There will never be another (((draft))) you fucking retards. Wars are not fought with bodies as the centerpiece anymore. There are enough of our US mutts as infantry. If anything, the government would force-reallocate contracting companies first and then go after pure civilian corps to lend to war efforts. The edge in battle is technological now.

I don’t get you Navy guys “I love the sea”. I spent some time with some of you and it was all indoors in steel rooms with grey paint that bobbed around. Most admitted they went months without going outdoors on the ship. And what’s with that gayness calling everyone “shipmate”?

And if shit gets so bad we lose our tech advantage the world can find out just why we bred all those feral savages.

>tfw too old to be drafted
You wish, pussy. Let's go faggot we got thicc Latina waifus to liberate with our BWCs.

For the ZOG!

Attached: 1509072298795.jpg (1080x1349, 149K)

good luck with that

>be on mountain
>kid gets smashed under snow groomer (the massive ones like combines)
>leg torn to shreds and stuck in groomer blades
>cant get him out
>random guy has lazer cutter that can power off the groomer
>4 hours to his place and back
>cut kid free
>saved his leg
>kid had crutches for 6 months and walks on the leg fine now

Attached: 1547783582050.jpg (640x539, 80K)

Lucky for him.

>Broke it 12 hours drive from nearest town (without hospital).
>The skin was thrashed open, saw my bone and muscles open to the air.
You had a fucking compound fracture 12 hours away from professional healthcare and you couldn't get a fucking helicopter?

That sucks mate, did you at least get to keep your knee? If you still have that its not that bad, they can make pretty cool prosthesis with modern materials.

>they fucking fall off, the sucktion fails after a while all the time.
Sounds like an easy fix desu, just have a little vacuum pump that creates a little bit of under pressure every time you take a step and a release valve to stop it from getting to high and sucking the blood through your skin. They don't have anything like that?

>tfw turning 28 next week
Haha losers

It's just something I'm brought up with.
Started sailing on my own at 6, completed pic related at an early age and then went on to cadet school in the navy.
Yeah, some "semen"terms can be pretty gay, but that's tradition.

Attached: 20190224.jpg (689x1046, 148K)

see
and

>They can draft until 45 in the US.
Right. That law hasn't changed. Don't know why OP thought it was 30.

Burgers are too retarded to understand that the Atlantic Ocean cannot be crossed. At all.

Germans, even when having a fleet rivaling the British one, failed to cross the English channel. Then they failed again.

Your WW3 is going to be an offensive.

Oh and no my knee is gone.
Cut just above the joint.
Yeah I've tried with those pumps.
But those ones I've tried needs pumping manually from time to time.
If you forget then it makes a farting sound and the prosthesis falls off.
Which can be somewhat fun out in public.

As long as you're able bodied you can get drafted - at least in the US. If you really want to kill commies just enlist

>Drones in use now
>Microsoft, Google protest building weapons for military
>ZOG wants robots in it's armies.
>Eventually WW3 will be fought with robots rather than nukes.
>mfw

Attached: terminator.png (1024x819, 1.61M)

>my knee is gone.
Well at least that's something.

>But those ones I've tried needs pumping manually from time to time
I don't have any real world experience with these things but that just sounds like poor design. Why not use the walking motion to create a constant supply of vacuum? The parts wouldn't even be 50 bucks and it would also have the added benefit of cushioning your steps.

>To avoid the draft, don’t step forward or recite the oath at the induction ceremony. That’s where they trick you into “volunteering”. In the US involuntary servitude is unconstitutional so they trick draftees into volunteering.

this

>>pleb will be dying and kiilling themselves in the name of meaningless piece of rug, and laughable notion of "patriotism" that was brainwashed into them from the youngerst age by system that we established

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111.jpg (590x326, 32K)

When WW3, you won't have to go to war - the war will come to you.

if you really want to kill commies? we are the commies. the jews are the commies. they are controlling our governement. the commies were just a spook created by jews to kill goyims.

I'm a 30 year old scout in the US army. I'm not even the oldest one in my unit. I joined the army at 28.

Attached: IMG-20190131-WA0003.jpg (2160x3840, 1.81M)

i dont think their shaming tactics will be nearly as effective, given that their social status has been significantly reduced since the 60s/70s

Have some respect "La Creatura de la Noce"
Doubt you know better than actual Swedish doctors.

Attached: Americano.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

Do you think you will stay in the Army forever? Or do you think you might move to something like the FBI or CIA later?

I don’t get this image

yeah if it's a cake walk then you're too old
if it's a real fight then 16 and up will at least take a physical, but WMDs make this an unlikely scenario for WW3. but WW4....

A guy I work with had his hand removed by machinery and crushed so badly the bones turned to fucking dust, and they reconstructed it and put it back on and he can still move it 80% normally.

based but ignore or that won't be an option

No I'm doing 1 contract and then I'm out. I'm too old to want to do the full 20 years. Probably going for law enforcement afterwards or finishing my degree. Not sure yet.

I'm sure someone has already said this, but I'll say it anyway-

In times of war, if the situation gets out of hand, your country WILL adjust the age limits to include people as young as 16 and as old as 40. It's also a surefire way to tell which side is about to lose.

>We have the best health care in the world.
Nigger, please.

rich bacteria survived, poor bacteria ded

Nice i want the new lynx fagshredder 800 too.

What are you doing about Venuzuela exactly? What's being done about Iran? Nothing. They can tell you they've got nukes and we need to fire first (after the fact) and you'll all do nothing.

cool. Best of luck to you!

All of you Fjord faggots dont know the sea or ships

Very interesting post, but the wrong conclusions are drawn on part of ignorance of the author. Particularly the ending where he says the only thing tying one to the system is money, and not their bodies and minds, completely ignoring the co-opted public school system. And then, of course, there's the issue of believing one political party will save you. Even assuming his data is correct, it doesn't show republicans doing jackshit, and he himself says the president has no power.

>warmongering Anglo

How much aryan blood must be spilled before you realize you're always in the wrong?

Don't worry, we will be seeing you :^)

This was a very interesting post. Only thing is that how can a person be sure if the Republican party hasn't been compromised just like the Democratic one has?