What's gonna happen bros?

what's gonna happen bros?

Attached: 3969696.jpg (1440x2571, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/176181706
youtu.be/6TgHxIdkZls
diariopopular.com.ar/espectaculos/la-noche-que-natacha-jaitt-disparo-contra-todos-el-programa-mirtha-legrand-n386920
clarin.com/sociedad/crece-escandalo-abusos-independiente-declararon-menores_0_SJLjCDHjM.html
pagina12.com.ar/176844-natacha-jaitt-no-me-voy-a-suicidar
viapais.com.ar/argentina/876457-las-denuncias-que-hizo-natacha-jaitt-antes-de-su-muerte/
diarioregistrado.com/politica/natacha-jaitt-predio-el-ventilador–revelo-una-lista-de-famosos-que-segun-ella-son-pedofilos_a5ac122c42756190b821200ce
radiomitre.cienradios.com/tiembla-papa-francisco-gustavo-vera-pedofilo-denuncio-natacha-jaitt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrián_Suar
ratingcero.com/notas/5017578-tras-las-barbaridades-natacha-jaitt-suspendieron-twitter-mercedes-ninci
clarin.com/espectaculos/fama/luis-ventura-publico-foto-cuerpo-natacha-jaitt-destrozaron-redes_0_vkL84Ba87.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing. He is already a convicted liar, how much damage can someone like that do

Attached: 30c.jpg (441x411, 15K)

how many times have the media reported this exact headline over the past year?

He is already going to jail for lying wtf do you think is going to happen? He is going to spew a bunch of lies and the Dems will go see we told you and he will never be held accountable.

Cohen is going to confirm what most of us knew years ago, Blump is a pathological liar, con man, malignant narcissistic sociopath, fraud, cheat and common criminal.

Yah cuz we all know that Trump’s not a liar. LOL!

Bring me fact that he lied nigger faggot , im waiting

Attached: Jew_Detector.gif (600x354, 206K)

a-any day now drumphsters

I luv how all you ‘pedes scream Cohen is a liar, Manafort is a liar, Gates is a liar, Flynn is a liar...ALL CONVICTED FOR LYING!!!!!!...meanwhile the guy with almost 9,000 confirmed lies in 25 months is to be believed and trusted. LOL! He hires only the best people anons! You are who you associate with. Trump is the biggest liar to ever walk the earth. Come on faggots...your hypocrisy is overwhelming.

what do they have on him anyway? cheating on his wife?
a jew wouldnt willingly break with a president of all people

¤Proof trump is a pedophile and acosta sec of labor and Jeffrey epstein prosecutor covered it up vimeo.com/176181706

LOL! Ok...the WAPO has documented almost 9,000 lies as of today but a quick one you will recall...standing on Air Force One denying to reporters he knew anything about Michael Cohen paying hush money to bimbos. We have him on a recording discussing the payment. He’s now an unindicted coconspirator with Cohen for 2 campaign finance law violations because of it...two felonies.

Let’s go back to the beginning before he was POTUS for the dandy...

“MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL, THAT I CAN TELL YOU!”

LOL!

Or...

“This tax reform will be very bad for me personally, that I can tell you!” LOL!

If Cohen was going to finger Trump in a meaningful way, it already would have happened....

If this guy genuinely did anything corrupt for trump or had access to any such information do you really think trump would just let him hang in the wind to turn on him?

>all convicting for lying
Ok, and that's the best they got? And wtf does this have to do with muh Russia you gigantic cocksmoking homo

Attached: 1538014304133.png (672x613, 320K)

why do u type like ur parents never loved u

Manafort...

Same thing that always happens...
>Nothing
Here's a bunch of stuff we want it to be.
Here's the nothing it is.

>what's gonna happen bros?

so many glowers are going to be wiped off the planet. such terrible fates away so many fucking intel chiefs, oh man like some acid enema type shit, because you don't hurt children under the cover of the state secrets privilege.

Attached: il_570xN.1596807724_s4lv.jpg (570x618, 66K)

>imagine being this retarded
Why didnt you mention Papadopolous, you fucking stooge? Who they also attempted to frame like got on Flynn. Your bait isnt even current, and if they best they can get anybody for are shitty process crimes than it is an embarrassing failure. Even Martha Stewart thinks you are a faggot.

6 gorillion?

He did...he fingered him for two felonies. He also disclosed the Moscow Tower project negotiations that went on throughout the entire campaign when Trump was telling ((YOU))) that he had no dealings with Russia or plans for projects in Russia.
He’s also recently gave new info to the SDNY about criminal activities the Trump Org was involved in.

There is tons of shit he’s given up on Trump...indictments will be coming user...for years.

Yes...because Trump is a moron.

You're obviously new here. Leave nigger

>leftist using the word faggot as an insult

Stay tuned for the Mueller report and you will see you fucking snot coated anal maggot.

isnt this guy afraid Trump won't just have him killed? i mean Trumps a billionaire, he has like $5,000,000,000 in assets, how do you fuck with someone like that and expect nothing bad to happen? couldn't Trump just have one of his other fixers pay someone like $100,000 to kill Cohen? why hasn't that happened? don't get it...

Because they didn’t and neither did yours. It was all a con...like Trump.

>according to
>allegedly
its all so tiresome

>Mr. Trump employed me as a lawyer to handle certain legal matters and instead of going about things following the law as would be expected of me, I did it in the scumbaggiest way possible.
>He employed me as a lawyer and I repeatedly broke the law.

Its pretty much what I expect and by Trump paying him, they will make Trump complicit in Cohen's activities.

> 9000 lies

Some of them are ridiculous.

They had no impact on your life

when Dems Lie they impact your life like WMD, Spying, Open Borders, Islam is peace, the world will end in 12 years so you can't eat hamburbers any more.. etc

Get bent..

Trump vs the Deep State and you drop to your knees and suck the 1% Deep State off..

>"lies" is the other name for DC but ok Orange Man Bad

Remember, HRC voted against gay marriage and FOR the Iraq war, then sold Putin Uranium and Obama had the FBI investigation closed and FBI witnesses gagged so they could sign the deal

Tell me again about veracity

Attached: 011.jpg (640x480, 49K)

nothing as usual

and let me guess, one of those 9000 lies is about "miles of hamburgers"?
kys

>It's a new source this time guys...
>Single source
>Secret source
>Trust us guys...
Back in the day 3 sources or your editor would throw your shit in the garbage where it belonged. Apparently the consumer is now the editor. Can't wait for AI to replace Journalists for the basic reporting.

>Manafort
nothingburger. The (((media))) has been hyping this faggot up for an entire year and there's still no connection to the Russian government whatsoever
>Muh Mueller report
>S-s-stay tuned, any minute now...
Keep living in fantasy land you waste of fucking oxygen. I'll stay tuned for the next 5 years when Trump is still president and you're still trying to justify your paycheck you niggerfaggot shill

Attached: 1506783251884.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Holy shit...a Sean Hannity parrot proud of his new phrase...”process crimes” LOL! Dude, no one made PapaDORK plead guilty to lying...he lied to the FBI. As for this process crimes BS...all these faggots could have been charged with numerous felonies, the reason Mueller only charged lying is because they ALL ENTERED INTO COOPERATION AGREEMENTS you fucking turd worm. When you cooperate you get reduced charges. Look at Gates’s original charges...21 fucking felonies until he flipped. Damn you ‘pedes are stupid.

>wow a Jew will be a rat
The magapedes will get redpilled by shit like this.

You nailed it.
>Catch the break down at 10

LOL! Sorry faggot...old faggot here kicking ass and keeping score.

LOOOOOL! Misinterpretation on (((your))) part user.

Trump’s net worth (actual wealth after debt is subtracted from true assets) is unknown. He may be broke for all anyone knows...he’s certainly not a billionaire.

he plead guilty to bunch of crimes he didn't commit to lower his sentence (and they still threw the book at him 'cuz he had nothing) & sell his anti-Trump book. i hope if shit ever goes down he gets brought up on sedition charges for playing along with this charade

>Trump misquotes a statistic so the media freaks out and corrects him
such salaciousness

THIS TIME WERE GONNA IMPEACH THIS ORANGE CHEETO FUCK

>confirmed lies
>confirmation bias
fixed

All Sean Hannity memes. The deep state is a meme...doesn’t exist.

The Uranium One scandal was manufactured by Hannity...it’s illegal to sell actual uranium to Russia you fucking idiot...STOCK IN MINING COMPANIES is what was sold. Do you think for a fucking second if anything illegal was done that Blump’s DOJ wouldn’t have already been all over it? Sessions shut down one of Hannity’s ass worms in public televised hearings telling him there was no “there” there. You’re just a fucking parrot regurgitating right wing Hannity BS.

Sounds like a great alternative to Hillary

It's Buzzfeed all over again.

>Trump's DoJ
soon

What happened after the literal thousands of posts saying "IT'S HAPPENING!!!!" or "what's gonna happen". Nothing that's what.

LOL! No collusion! None! Pay attention faggot. Giving polling data to the Russians, meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower with Don Jr & Jared, rewriting the Republican Platform to favor the Russians, advocating for lifting Russian sanctions, offering “real time” access to briefings Trump was receiving during the campaign, trying to set up back channel communications with the Kremlin inside the Russian embassy to avoid detection by US intel agencies. Give me a fucking break shill.

Trump called someone a poopy head in first grade

> IMPEACH

Attached: 615180C4-7F6D-4B36-85FB-61B631BBF130.gif (493x342, 400K)

Uhhhhhhhhhh...pay attention zero brain...it’s a bit more than that.

Of course fagbot.

>muh Russia proves to be fruitless
>Cope hard
>Get lawyer that is demonstrated to be a liar to make up more shit
It's just sad at this point.

So trumps lawyer is allowed to just talk ad nauseum about trump? Why is this allowed

I didn’t vote for the bitch but I wasn’t stupid enough to vote for Blump either. I passed the IQ test...you flunked it.

Sure

Because when a lawyer is involved in a crime with the client, attorney client privilege goes out the window. That’s why. Cohen was Trump’s partner in crime for more than 10 years.

He will expose all the loopholes Trump uses in every facet possible to ensure he is in control. The MSM will create faux outrage with idiots. They will never say "legal loopholes". The DNC gets their golden ticket to slander the president while painting him as a criminal. How convenient that when Mueller will be wrapping up his investigation there will be a new wave of suspicion and accusations. All created by a lawyer that lacks integrity.

Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.

Attached: pepedoll.jpg (292x378, 14K)

Say the line, shill.

So almost every defense lawyer is also

It's over for Blump this is it for him. Prison by March, constitutional crisis declared by April, special election puts Hillary in office by May. Sorry Drumpf incels but we won.

Attached: image.jpg (1126x2002, 340K)

youtu.be/6TgHxIdkZls

The day she blew the lid: diariopopular.com.ar/espectaculos/la-noche-que-natacha-jaitt-disparo-contra-todos-el-programa-mirtha-legrand-n386920

The pedophile ring she exposed: clarin.com/sociedad/crece-escandalo-abusos-independiente-declararon-menores_0_SJLjCDHjM.html

Her tweet: pagina12.com.ar/176844-natacha-jaitt-no-me-voy-a-suicidar

The people she also accused (incl. politicians, artists, the media, the church) viapais.com.ar/argentina/876457-las-denuncias-que-hizo-natacha-jaitt-antes-de-su-muerte/

Pope Francis involved: diarioregistrado.com/politica/natacha-jaitt-predio-el-ventilador–revelo-una-lista-de-famosos-que-segun-ella-son-pedofilos_a5ac122c42756190b821200ce radiomitre.cienradios.com/tiembla-papa-francisco-gustavo-vera-pedofilo-denuncio-natacha-jaitt/

Jewish media involved: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrián_Suar

Journalist celebrating her death: ratingcero.com/notas/5017578-tras-las-barbaridades-natacha-jaitt-suspendieron-twitter-mercedes-ninci

People she accused leaked her dead pictures: clarin.com/espectaculos/fama/luis-ventura-publico-foto-cuerpo-natacha-jaitt-destrozaron-redes_0_vkL84Ba87.html

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."

Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences (The Franklin Coverup, 2nd edition, foreword)

Attached: 1521353908416.jpg (659x657, 118K)

Laura Silsby, the Haitian child trafficker, now works for the Amber Alert missing children program..

...these fucking shitniggers are operating throughout the entire system unimpeded.

>'Say something bad about Trump or we'll throw you in jail forever for your petty crimes in NYC'
>'orange man bad!'
> Jews make picaface
Shocked