Walk into my church, see this; what do?

Walk into my church, see this; what do?

Attached: A8894DF8-3820-4797-9FA5-4A4BE246F955.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

Are you single?
Meet a qt Somalia girl.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Stop being a christcuck obviously

Attached: 10866860.jpg (1240x827, 135K)

Attached: download (11).jpg (266x190, 16K)

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Demand to speak to the manager

>muh church
why does that look like the side entrance to a motel lobby?

Protestant churches are basically just wooden shacks with interiors like office buildings.

Never go there again. This church is encouraging your ethnic replacement. You would be mad to support the church with either your money or your time.

turn 360 degrees and walk away.

first 2 replies are cucks. fall to your knees in front of it and begin kvetching about how refugees killed your family right after mass lets out and the hordes flock by. Get mad stand up and tear it down screaming they took my family but I wont let them take yours! destroy the poster and flee into the night never to return.

thanks god they are christian.

and catholic churches are sm dungeons with a built in altar

Do what Jesus would do, rip down the sign and throw the heads of the church out in the streets.

start chimping out
they will without a doubt pack up and leave, you could get arrested though.

Your church is zionist kike garbage and you should voice your displeasure and never go back.

im ok with charities give refugees money just keep them in there own countries or close to so then can go back

this

Attached: 2018-02-01-image-4.jpg (1100x633, 243K)

>being a seventh day adventist
this isnt your church lol

>interior like office building

demons favorite habitat, this is also why americans build out of sheet rock and use florescent lighting. demons thrive in these environments

Your church is fucking cucked

Be glad it's your church doing it rather than the government.
When the government does it the refugee rarely learns the country's language and takes twice as long to find work as someone from the private sector.

>seventh day adventist
arent you black too op?

get the fuck out of there

Lol 360?

say the n word

This. Be as loud as possible about it as well.

steal the monthly titties bag

> seventh-day advent
"church"

I kind of like this. The other posters said turn around and walk away. I agree. Churches are in a financial business of bringing in these people.

>turn 360 degrees and walk away
is this ironic? your flag confuses me

Attached: unit-circle-chart.png (1500x1159, 35K)

>Going to a church im the year of our lord 2019

First off christianity is an archon construct designed to be a guilt a fear based spiritual control matrix so #1 dont take the bible literally. #2 95% of churches in burger land are 501(c)3 state endorsed cash grabs that are simply there to get easy money and pastors get to work like 2-3 day weeks off of your offering money. Any tax exempt church is just state sponsored religious center.#3 If you want to understand spirit and who ypu are and why ur here and all that jazz you only have to control your fleshly urges, meditate regularly while asking who you are why ur here and where your going and supplement your meditation with readings from emerald tablets, teachings of the masters of the far east and other law of one material. There are so many good books and youtube videos on seeking out spiritual truths. Im not asking you to be a member of a far east religion or a new ager, all the questions you seek, the solutions are deep within you and your spirit essense. You dont need religion mate, just dedication to yourself and walking the path.

I haven’t officially become a member yet. I disagree with SDA on several points, but my GF is SDA and i go there for her.
I’m white. I look nordic as fuck, prussian german ancestry

>360 degrees
>and walk away

Attached: 1548040578736.png (640x640, 663K)

that's textbook subversion buddy

pray to God when you get a chance to ask he take you to the temple within, and leave it at that.

you can't have organized religion and women at teh same time

The government is paying the churches. This is a money game my fren.

Ask them how much money the church makes for every refugee they bring over.

geometry is hard, brah

Attached: bible wall.jpg (920x960, 227K)

That's not a church

>thinking cathlicucks aren't just as bad as protestants

Attached: 8B1DF19A-71CC-4A39-B8F6-D254633F1122.jpg (2955x1900, 930K)

Attached: 360 walk away.png (500x985, 51K)

do this OP, just leave them

Attached: 47234523.jpg (1280x688, 99K)

>He doesn't moonwalk

Burn the place down. Churches and Christianity in general are cucked. They propagate the narrative of letting in millions of human looking animals.

Speak to them. Or speak to others there if you go to the church.
Tell them if they are concerned with doing good in the world, there are people right there in the local community who need help. Tell them its a near-worthless task to think you can help the world when a more achievable goal would be set down the street.
You have no idea where that money goes anyways. Money and effort should be spent on the people in the community to help the people in the community. You can watch the good you do when volunteer at a opiate abuse program or AA. But you have absolutely no idea what sending 50 dollars to Ethiopia is doing.
If that message fails, stop attending and take as many with you as you can.

Leave and find a better church.

7th day Adventist is a masonic denomination. Get out. Start a house church with all who will come.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.

Matthew 25:35

Do a 360 the fuck out of there.

Show flag kike, also see:

I would turn 360° and walk away

T.

Attached: 1550599592031.png (800x600, 42K)

Walk out, go to an Orthodox church.

Change to Catholicism

I have attended a lunar-sabbatarian adventist home-church. It was quite nice. If anything i would consider myself lunar-sabbatarian adventist. I believe the SDA is a fallen church but Ellen White is a true prophet. She even confirmed that the SDA had fallen before she died.

Dont worry it's just a scam.

if they have the right to put that up, you have
the right to take it down. anything you put up
they will take down by default. if you want to
show them you hate them, do nothing at all.

>tabernacle

A temple is not a chuch, schlomo.

> Walk into my church, see this; what do?
> my church
> what do?
Nothing. You are already retarded enough. Go vote for orange man and make racist posts. It sure doesn't go against bible.

>saying that while using templar's flag
you don't even know what that flag means, do you

under 18's aren't allowed on this board

So if i call my house a tent does it reduce my property taxes?

Discuss it with your church, and if they will not relent, stop going, start your own.

Go on..

Every fucking time

>going to church

Attached: 41492561-DF1B-41AA-8A34-3F044DF4BE4D.gif (312x276, 121K)

b u r n i t

Burn it and accept Lucifer as your lord and saviour.
in any civilized western country, committing crimes for religous reason is legal as long as nobody is killed or injured. In some (like germany), even killing is legal as long as it's part of a religious ritual (No joke - the constitution states that the right to life may be restricted based on a law in Art. 2-2, while the right to follow religious practices may not be restricted according to Art. 4-2).

>qt girl
>somolia

Lol

What church and congregation?

The church is getting cash for every head brought in the country, the catholic and others....

If I saw this at my church I would hit the fking roof!!!!!
I would go to heads and explain how hypocritical this is to Christian religion, we help others in their country, not before helping our own on our own soil. And NOT Bringing them in our country!!!!!!

Then we would Never Set foot in that Church again!!!!! Fk em!!!!

You all need to step up Now and call this shit out and take your money elsewhere!!!!

Attached: CED222BC-87EB-41E7-A026-28E1138E0955.jpg (480x360, 51K)

quick buy ar-15 and gun down those filthy rapefugess

Throw the sign in this after putting roll off in the lobby!

Attached: FAA15231-31A5-4B3B-AE13-1D00F8EC5DF5.gif (353x269, 3.14M)

His church is 7th Day Adventist

Why do you discriminate among god's children,
son?

>being this fucking new

Drive the money changers from the temple.

Burn it down. Theyve cucked

This

it's ok to say fuck on here

you need to do a 720 these days for them to take you seriously.

This. You need to redirect their empathy, since that is 100% what their concern for "refugees" is based on.

Yeah, 360 is a circle right? Nigga, I ain't stayin in no refugee loving church. I'd turn 360 and walk the fuck out too. Ain't no god damn way I'm worshipping my lawd next to trash.

stop being Protestant

It means you are too new to get the inside joke and should lurk more while posting less.

Go look up her gravesite. Why the obelisks?

Absolute rubbish.
>I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by Me.
Look, you are largely right about the 501c3 thing and churches in America. But that don't change the fact that Jesus came in the flesh and was crucified once for all sin. And it is Only through him that we have any relationship with God.

When will we as white men finally be free from the diseased religion of Christianity with all its pacifism, meekness, do good for all, racemix, and turn the other cheekness?

The Jews hate it because it was a religion for the Jews that told them to racemic. They were completely against that. But the like it for white people though. Now compare this to Thor. They have made a complete mockery out of him through the media. Now nobody will believe in Thor even if they tried to. Who's religion do the Jews really hate then?

Attached: 99A26E8C-8EC5-4FDA-889D-BDF71C2897CA.gif (453x344, 1.47M)

Thanks man! I take back what I fuckin said about you earlier!

Attached: 93FD5C7B-57AD-4218-B9DF-395300548669.gif (350x310, 1.93M)

Tart it up a bit with ‘homeless vets here’ first, then lay it on thick

Go to a Mosque.
Bismillah ar-Rahmani Raheem...

Turn 360 and walk out the door.

Jesus never asked to be worshipped as God. He was simply an ascended master that came to earth to set an example of how to live and was a glimpse of spiritual perfection in human form. If we master ourselves in flesh and spirit like Jesus did we would all have the same powers Jesus demonstrated in the flesh when he walked fhe earth.

Would highly recommened reading Jesus and the Essense which talks more about Jesus and his life's journey.

yes goy; take the ultimate redpill and become catholicuck! as long as you dont engage in usery and leave all financial service sector jobs to the chosen people you will go to heaven!

Do you think Boomers might secretly know that they need to import bonded labourers to pay their pensions, i.e new recruits into the pensions ponzi scheme?

>Christianity is dying in America
>"I know the solution let's import millions of non-Christians"

Are Christians honestly this retarded?

>Walk into my church
This is where you fucked up, why are you wasting your precious time on Earth hearing a bald sweaty guy preach on why you are going to hell.

Attached: 1550704937657.png (530x444, 22K)