Are the Italians the last hope for the white race?

Are the Italians the last hope for the white race?

Attached: D0CrmAlWkAAqwC9.jpg (656x492, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2735033-which-do-you-think-is-hotter-top-or-bottom
italianjocks.blog/
scottishpricks.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YpobnGv-0SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never trust us

Yes and no, the north of Italy is fine but the more south you go the worse it gets

Just get rid of the socially arkward southerners.

White race is finished.
As long as people can say fuck white people and blame all their problems on white people it will just get worst and worst. One day people will start killing whites for reparations of past crimes.

We all know whites are the ones who built this modern civilization and are the ones who contributed most to this great civilization while the immigrants just get here complain and will end up removing us slowly from our own lands. This is not a joke, a meme or a shill post, this is just true harsh reality.

Not sure if they count as white

>Italians
>literally pizza Mexicans
No

>multiple personality disorder
somewhere deep inside the muttification modern Italian the original European Roman man still dwells

Attached: Dont+trust+italy_1c8bce_5446067.png (500x542, 206K)

Does anyone in that picture look white to you? Italians are Mediterranean sub-humans. Italians have not done anything since the renaissance.

sorry but northern italians have one of the highest avg iq of europe and also one of the highest contributions in scientific achievement per capita

Incorrect, meanwhile Australia as stagnant as ever. BTFO'd in scientific output by even smaller nations. Useless country. Nice whiteness Aussbros, did not shit for your entire existence.

Attached: MIT.jpg (941x701, 130K)

Northern Italians are the only ones who can be considered white in Italy. They have much Western European admixture, southern Italians are Lebanese tier.

>italians
>white

>italians
>not arabs

No, they literally overlap directly with Spaniards/Portuguese. The most product portion of Italy was also Central italy not the North.

>Production= whiteness.
Shut the fuck up Mario, if this was true Japan and China could be considered white.

>northern italians are white

ok watch youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg

Who is this refugee and why is he taking a picture with refugees?

Idgaf about "whiteness", I just find it interesting how all the people who barely did shit for anybody take so much pride in it. Why must Mediterraneans be you or even look like you? when they can have your best Ausbaes just fine how they are? One of your very own, getting that there spartan dick. You're the one constantly tanning and airbrushing to look like something you aren't. Not them.

Attached: b8887131z.1_20160122095248_000_gpeefuk0.3_1-1ba3395.jpg (1000x616, 77K)

northern italians are europeans

Attached: race_eu-1.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

In before the Italian sperg that will prove to you that Italy is white by carefully avoiding to post pics of Italians.

>haplomemes
i though your iq was higher than that Luigi

yes we should not ignore the genetic proximity

Attached: race_gen_prox.jpg (446x308, 47K)

>Why must they look like you?
Because we are the pinnacle of human beauty, intelligence and culture. Whites are the most desirable race. They don't have to look like us, in fact i'm glad they don't. You need lesser races to exist for us to be compared to. I only bring this up, when people make the claim that Italy is white.

Only the Spanish is white, they invented it. Everyone else is just larpers

Truth.

I don't really care about being called white, but we are europeans

Your anglo women don't agree, sorry. Only homosexuals on Jow Forums believe such things. Time after time we have seen, pit a wop against a nord. Wop wins everytime.

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2735033-which-do-you-think-is-hotter-top-or-bottom

Attached: who europeans love.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

they look nigger , look at his ugly faces dude

>UK.
>White.
UK falls in the same category as Italians, they are abominations and sub-humans.

Anglos on the other hand are white. There just aren't any left in the UK, they are all descendants of Irish sub-humans are Scots.

French and Belgium women seem to agree though. Let's be honest, most women like the idea of something "foreign", but are unwilling to stray too far from white men.

Literally the lower class who bongs themselves call the ugliest Brits are majority Anglo stock. The upperclass were replaced by Normans.

But you don't have to tell me bongs are subhuman, we all know that.

Italians
italianjocks.blog/
vs
Bongs
scottishpricks.wordpress.com/

Not even a fair competition lmao.

They actually didn't, it's just the French voters are split between both Spain and Italy.

>saviour of the white race
>not even white themselves
mmmmmh

Attached: Carlo-Conti1-620x372.jpg (620x372, 35K)

french btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=YpobnGv-0SM

Attached: 1549572976287.jpg (1200x860, 212K)

>Not white
Huh..

Attached: Gerry_scotty.jpg (625x328, 15K)

Northerners are white and southerners are bleached Arabs

>but we are europeans
no you aren't
you are in borders with africa

you wish gennaro
all italians are arabs

Attached: 1550503393652.png (1725x1334, 1M)

>all italians are arabs
based

fpbp and /thread

Yea.
No.

I wonder what kind of flag you are hiding..