Man shot for filming synagogue

>be American youtuber
>film random synagogue from public sidewalk
>get shot

youtu.be/mc7ZFFEcwcs

Attached: 1548507143447.png (253x312, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/shooting-synagogue/
vg.no/spesial/2019/tindersvindleren/?utm_source=vgfront&utm_content=row-r3
ktla.com/2019/02/14/youtube-personality-injured-in-shooting-near-los-angeles-synagogue/
youtube.com/watch?v=5S7tFrQI2Bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That guard is going to rot in jail, lmao

>someone pulls a gun on you
>hang around annoying them

is EVERYONE in america this jewish?

Kinda hard for the security guy to claim he was in fear of his life or something from behind a locked gate. He doesn't own the sidewalk.

Must be that time when the Jews rape and crucify children. Couldn't be bothered to come out the temple shouting "muh holocaust". They will figure out a way to sweep it under the rug and get the guard off free.

Is this proof that Bowers was just defending himself and why the media went silent on it quick?

don't put the words in the mummy's mouth! I fucking said
>HANG AROUND AND ANNOY SOMEONE WHO IS POINTING A GUN AT YOU

Laws are a dime a dozen they might as well grow on trees. it's often safe to ignore them and just behave rationally. This man did not behave rationally.

If we behaved rationally, the man who shot him would be in jail, so quit beating that horse.

Being on the sidewalk isn't trespass.
Recording you in a public place isn't a threat or in any way against the law.
I guess in cucked Australia they don't teach you the legal standards for use of force.

It looks like the gun was pointed at the ground when I heard the shot. Am I blind?

that looked like the fucking retard-guard ND'd and richocheted a shot into the dude's leg, or maybe just shot him but boy, he kept drawing and holstering his piece like a crazy person. i bet fucking anything his dumb ass ND'd

Could have been a ricochet, could have been a piece of spall.
youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg
A flake of copper from the jacket is enough to kill you if it hits something important.
Wouldn't be surprised.

maybe im confirming my bias but the dude whining IT WUZ A WARNING SHOT was trying to cover his ass hard, can tell from his tone of voice he KNOWS his ass fucked up real good and he didn't mean to do that. there's no fucking way he meant to just blast the kid down or anything.

i wonder what private security firm he's with, and if he's some dude's cousin or nephew or otherwise kin that got the gig despite being a fucking retard

He was fucked the moment he started brandishing without cause. That shit is aggravated assault at the very least. Possible felony right there.

He's a nigger, so.....

Just realized on reading my post that it could be misconstrued as me saying brandishing is aggravated assault. I'm saying his "warning shot" was aggravated assault. Brandishing without cause could have been enough to lose his security guard license, though.

>that looked like the fucking retard-guard ND'd
You would want to play it as an unintentional negligent discharge in court. The retard-guard said it was a warning shot on camera which indicates it was intentional. He's fucked if the Jews don't step up in a big way for him in the jewdicial system.

he was shot because of his skin colour. had he
been a nigger, the non white wouldn't of shot
him.

The guard was a moron for firing a "warning shot". Bullets fragment like crazy when they hit pavement. He has no control where the ricochet and fragments go. It is totally irresponsible and unprofessional to shoot at somebody in a populated area simply because they are annoying.

And if you DO have to shoot at someone, center of mass or nothing at all.

>gets shot at a synagogue
>gets taken to a Jewish hospital
your welcome

>The school principal, Yehudis Farkash, said the ordeal caused anxiety for staff and students.

The ___ cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: hallofcost.png (712x880, 127K)

I was wondering the same thing. An accidental discharge, perhaps?

checked

why can't we ban jews?

>Man
I think you mean ma’am

>accidental
NEGLIGENT.

That guy might have been stupid, but he was still in his rights.

the law is worthless.

if you hang around a person pointing a gun at you, chances are you will get shot.

anyone who can't figure this out needs to get tested for brain failure.

>It is totally irresponsible and unprofessional to shoot at somebody in a populated area simply because they are annoying.

So you think he'll stop being annoying now? Because that is the ONLY thing that matters to this well-defended and well-paid guard.

>furry
>the eternal leaf defends a dog fucker
Like pottery

>The person who is in the wrong stops being in the wrong if I don't like the person who was in the right

He's a security guard you dumb kike, he has no right to shoot a member of the public.

But it's not about the law, brother. The law doesn't matter, in the end. The jew, might go in jail, but the fact it, the other guy is dead. Even if you have the right to cross the road, it doesn't physically stop the truck thats about to run you over

>furry
>person
Try again, dog fucker

> be american
> get shot by jew in plain sight day light in the street
> people don't even care and pass by
> meh another day in america
> it takes 30 minutes just to people to call an ambulance
> person who shot you was a jew so it's ok to let him stay around you while medics come
> actually end up getting CUFFED for being shot because you disturbed a jew
AHAHAAHAHAAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

what are they hiding inside

Kill all jews

I can't be bothered to watch a 38 minute rant, did he just get shot in the leg or did he get killed?

Never mind I read the last comments now.

well TOO LATE BITCH he got shot.

and the guy who shot him has a better lawyer

welcome to real life. there are winners and losers. you can get salty or you can get smart about it.

he sounds like an illegal too

Is the muzzle of this animal supposed to look like the comic book character "Venom?"

Attached: 1548778362800.png (253x312, 64K)

Kek.

Uhhhh no? I don't see the resemblance.

And learned the hard way that no man-made law, not even the International Charter of Human Rights, can overrule the laws of physics (force = mass × acceleration, in this case).

The derailing bots are getting more clever everyday

I want to roast marshmallows on the flames of Israel..

precisely this

Maybe they should put it on his gravestone.

> He was right, dead right, as he smoked his bong,
> But now he's as dead as if he'd been dead wrong

Don't be surprised if that synagogue gets shot up juden.

AAAAHAHHAHAHA, the only people who do anything are far from white and christian.

God bless Donald Trump.
He made anti-Semitism illegal again.
Finally the dark days off King negro are all over.

> The victim was later identified as Orange County transgender woman Zhoie Perez, 35, according to CBSLA’s Dave Lopez.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/shooting-synagogue/

I'm confused here. Who got shot?

looks like the retard accidentally fired and hit him with a ricochet

Yeah he was really fucking nervous, like a meth-addict, shuffling his feet constantly. I think that selfrighteous fuck would have shot no matter the actions of the person with the camera.

Not accidental, he “fired a warning shot” which you’re not supposed to do, it’s center of mass or nothing. It clearly fraged in the ground and luckily only his his leg. Guard going to jail for a long time, has no way to defend himself after they see the video evidence

yet the kid with the bullet in his leg is in cuffs. stop defending the pigs in blue they will always side with the jew.

So not only is he a furry, he is also a crossdressing faggot. That jew probably thought he was putting down a demon.

The guys name is Edduin Zelayagrunfeld. Guy is fucked, warning shots are never a valid defense for claiming your life was in danger.

Attached: d5c_0.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Now Mutts know how Palestinians feel

>nigger
>jew

>I'm 12 so that means WW2 was a like a billion years ago

so what am I missing, I skipped through the video and the kid is in cuffs at the end...why? why is the victim of a gunshot being dragged away in cuffs? this is making me irrationally angry right now.

fuck cops.

DAS RITE

Attached: IMG-3745.jpg (640x427, 104K)

And now hes going to get a million dollar settlement. The guy who was shot was cleared of any wrong doing kek.

Because Kikes now feel entitled to treat you Mutts on the same way they treat Pallies.

The dude who pulled the trigger wasn't a kike.

Well every german today is a russian rapebaby. So... how does that factor into the equation professor?

GOOD

it's the expected result if the guard had shot a black or an arab.

It's also irrational to shoot someone who is filming you legally on the sidewalk.

His organs will make a rabbi and people in need very happy

>"The only thing more Jewish than being 100% Jew is being 1/4 Jew"

"Oy, you got a loicense for that camera? Don't film me!"

>the jew will cry out in pain as he strikes you

Hmmm... kinda like Grendel?

>transsexual filming children
Defend xem. Jow Forums!

I don't care if the guy likes taking a dick up the butt from horses he's still more human than the nigger.

>believing the obvious jewetry at play

Based circle

Haha and nothing will happen to the shooter. I hate this country,

Why can't Jow Forums track down this fucker?

vg.no/spesial/2019/tindersvindleren/?utm_source=vgfront&utm_content=row-r3

THe guy didn’t die you idiot, he was shot in the leg

That YouTube was a right cunt. Doesn't he know how much antisemitism is hitting the west? Jews have to defend themselves, we will never let it happen again.

filming a synagogue is antisemitic

>This man did not behave rationally.

Oh, and shooting someone that is filming you and has no weapon is COMPLETELY ration.

true enough

The kike security guard was arrested on felony charges. Why the fuck are you all so inept at researching?
ktla.com/2019/02/14/youtube-personality-injured-in-shooting-near-los-angeles-synagogue/

Leg shots are very dangerous, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=5S7tFrQI2Bw