Why is she so aryan Jow Forums ?

Why is she so aryan Jow Forums ?

Attached: rx-alice1951-720p-frame-5992.jpg (944x720, 676K)

Disney was based until the 70s

Would bang

Because its universally accepted as beautiful. Anyone who disagrees is a coping non white subhuman mutt

blessed thread

am I fitting in yet guys?

its an MKUltra movie, and the satanic pedos like to defile what is the purest, thus a little aryan girl is made traumatized into dissociation through abuse and rape until the mind breaks and can be shaped anew. this dissociation is the mind leaving the body and going into the wonderland.

yes

Everytyhing is mkultra when you dig deep enough

have they remade it into a live action with a nigger alice yet

I've always been a Mulan fan myself.

Attached: mulan2.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

no, alice is still cuty blonde, but she has to fuck the black kang to get out of the wonderland again this time.

You don't have to lie to prove you're a faggot, man.

You got the drugs part right, but nothing else.
Lewis Carroll was definitely a pedo, and took naked pictures of teen and tween girls WITH THEIR MOTHERS' APPROVAL.
Women destroy nations. Women cannot see danger until it's too late.
Anyways, the movie is a shroom trip. That's it. Take psilo (at least 3.5g dried), put on some old Disney toons, and just enjoy the next 6 hours as you lose yourself and sink into the Holy Spirit.

chck em

Because shes based on a real loli the author knew.
The 99 with Tina Majorino is objectively the best Alice adaptation.

He is, you're not.

Because the movie was made as entertainment for American children, and at the time the movie was made, 90% of American children were white. If 90% of Americans were purple, the main characters in movies meant to entertain purple children would also be mainly purple. If Africans made movies, their featured characters would be other Africans. In Chinese movies, most of the characters are Chinese.

tru

What do I need to do to be accepted into this board's groupthink? I want to be an NPC with manufactured thoughts just like everyone here

Nobody wants to see nigger woman as main protagonist. Except Pocahontas, Pocahontas is hot.

>What do I need
Lots of bleach.

Pocahontas is an injun.

>Why

Attached: alice-in-wonderland-4.jpg (880x576, 44K)

actually she looks more like this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Yes, you read the first four words of my question, but it goes further than that. Which phrases do I have to repeat to be "one" of you? How do I become a Jow Forums NPC with internalized automatic responses to everything that's deemed uncomfortable?

>this why the jin cannot have nice thing
she was alright until devils show up

Attached: Konachan.com - 211123 alice_in_wonderland alice__madness_returns alice_(wonderland) bai_yemeng black (600x371, 85K)

>but it goes further than that.
No it doesn't, it's just noise, same as all of reddit. Also, you're already as big of an NPC as humanly possible, and you're triggered so badly that you're literally jiggling. So, yeah, bleach is what you need.

>can't answer one simple question
>calls others NPCs
You're just like the rest of the epic magapedes of this board, good grief

Try asking actual questions and not passive-aggressive crappy insults with questions-marks, if you want answers. Or don't. It makes no difference. I've talked to so many NPCs, I know you're incapable of acquiring new information.