Why can't my husband remember to do shit around the house?

Why can't my husband remember to do shit around the house?

Wipe your pee off the toilet seat
Clean up your crumbs from the counter after making food
Don't leave half eaten fucking food out for an entire day

And we've talked about it before, and he agrees to try be careful, but he goes right back to doing this shit.

He's generally absentminded
But what the absolute fuck

Is this just the product of not giving a shit about anything anymore?

Attached: wtf.png (314x274, 156K)

Yeah he just doesn't give a shit.

how long have you been married or dating ?

2 years
As I said he's always been absentminded, but its reaching a limit

When you talk about it what exactly does he say ? Is his mind elsewhere like on work or what ever hes doing ?

It obviously bothers you , but its very important how you approach the topic. Do you just clean it all up without telling him what he did ? I would bring up the conversation that he said he would be more careful ,and in the nicest way possible ask him to help out a little more.

Without making resentment between you two

Just listen to this user please no drama, no bullshit, put your cards on the table nigger

"I forgot"
Is usually what he says

We're both unemployed right now, so we literally have almost nothing to do all day every day

you can't possibly delete years of toilet seat pissing in a reasonable amount of time, this shit needs time. For example, I can't for the life of me remember to close the door when I take a shit, I try very hard to remember it but it's never gonna get into my brain

It sounds like their may be a deeper issue , do you think maybe the unemployment or something else in your relationship is causing deeper problems?

It sounds like you're really stressed out , and this just sounds like a straw breaking the camels back. For the sake of your relationship , i would tell him its important to you that he does what he said and is more careful.

Just dont let this get bigger than what it really is, yes i know it bothers you and if something bothers you it is important. And im sure he sees that. Just talk to him, and approach the topic without blame and finger pointing.

It will be ok

Its only been happening particularly bad for the past 3ish months, not years.
He wasn't always quite this bad

He's got you trapped.

Now do you want to bang a guy whose still jacked on the side? That's the real question.

His mommy didn't raise him right.

Enjoy your manchild.

Based and redpilled

So, firstly
Ew. No.

And secondly, this is an issue that this incel culture shit propagates, which is bullshit.

Most women don't bang guys because they find them physically attractive

Like, this whole fucked up incel bullshit has the nature of feminine sexuality all wrong.

Do some women want to fuck guys purely because they're hot?
Sure.

But thats like a 15% minority.

I'd never cheat on my husband, because he's genuinely the only man I can see myself ever wanting to fuck ever again, because its seriously not worth it with anyone else

You realize this is an advice board, right?
Not a roast-me-for-my-problems board

Go be a miserable sack somewhere else

>Don't leave half eaten fucking food out for an entire day
not your food? not your business.

We occupy the same room 90% of the day
No
95% of the day

It's just one day it's not like it's rotting food come on, the other things I can get but this is a very small detail

People that don't want to do something for you are not being loving.

If they can't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence!

I'm not miserable any more. I didn't marry my guy THANK GOD but he would've been EXACTLY this. I'm not trying to be a troll but girl that's your reality.
Can't raise a grown man. I think there's an old song about that? Hm?

u gotta be loud and mean.

when my wife finally takes it there i know i have to change what i'm doing.

>i used to leave the house and leave the garage door open