Serious question, is Switzerland as doomed and/or cucked as the rest of Europe?

The swiss always seemed based to me, are they cucked with the rest of europe?

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 7K)

They're part of the Schengen, no the EU, so theoretically they wouldn't be cucked, but the EU is trying to force even Schengen nations to adopt strict gun control and shit.

Attached: Swiss Gun Culture 101.jpg (3379x1740, 890K)

yes

yes

Could you explain? I thought they were kinda isolationist, and have guns and shit.

Attached: 1550967541165.jpg (393x360, 21K)

Yes theyre cucked, their country is full of albanian monkeys

Don't listen to these europoors, especially the britshit one. They are just jealous.
Another monkey itt bullshitting without any proofs.

Almost threw up when I saw qtpie Lara Gut took a albomonkey for husband.

400.000 albanians in swiss kek. Another 400.000 illegaly

We are a islamic shithole full of poverty and niggers. Please stay away and don't talk about us we already know we're living in a shithole.
Go to germany, they're all rich and welcome new people with a free car and a house.
>pic related, outside my house.

Attached: Gold Coast - Lake Zurich.jpg (1080x1150, 331K)

Damm. I looks cleaner than my house.

Could a Swissbro tell me how Winterthur is like? I was born there. Also tell me how Sarnen, Obwalden is like since my family emigrated from there in 1885.

Recently I've acquired Swiss citizenship through my father. Currently I'm learning German, what are some good ways that I can assimilate further into Swiss culture?
We eat raclette a couple times every month, fondue once in a while but less frequently. Muesli is alright. What guns would Swissbros recommend?

Attached: switzerstan.jpg (548x550, 282K)

Oh well at least I'm not living near the nuclear exclusion zone. They have to deal with some crazy radioactive zombies all the time.

Attached: Nuclear Exclusion Zone Aargau.jpg (750x750, 160K)

Ça vaudrait la peine d'apprendre au moins un peu de Français aussi.

yes only Albanians left over there

they seem based, based on some things you hear about them. but looking at the raw numbers they are volunteering to get BLACKED as quickly as any other western europoorean nation

we're not getting blacked as much as albanised, really. only places nigs are a common occurence are french speakinc parts, which are low-tier anyway.

also fuck off, we're full

no

Don't listen to previous Britfag, he's probably Scottish.
The Suisse are based as fuck.

Fuck Shitzerland

Don't listen to him. Come everyone. Germany isn't as cool as you think. We're better.
We'll even give you 1300 a month to live.

Why would it be any different?